PDA

View Full Version : Free at last, free at last, thank God...

Avante
09-06-2012, 01:21 PM
...almighty I'm free at last.

I think this calls for a celebration:hat

A little entertainment...

LQdMZ1qrn6k (http://LQdMZ1qrn6k)

Maybe a toast to....me:toast

I must confess living life knowing you're a low rent pinkling totally sucks. You feel like a leper, an outcast. People treat you differently knowing your pinky condition.

Oh well I survived the ordeal now it's time to move on. I did watch this video a lot, it kept me going.

el5QXV-W5_g (http://el5QXV-W5_g)

O.J. Simpson
09-06-2012, 02:16 PM
We should pink RaZon.

Avante
09-06-2012, 02:23 PM
We should pink RaZon.

Why not just relax, chill. Too many of you take this stuff way too serious. Have some fun O.J. Hell, you don't see me calling women hoes, wondering who spits or swallows. I don't even care what razor you use, hell don't shave at all, cool with me. You seem so uptight all the time, why is that O.J?

I love this...

NIn0jyG-MIA (http://NIn0jyG-MIA)

TheRealCB
09-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Son free from what?? What happened?

Clipper Nation
09-06-2012, 02:29 PM
I highly recommend that you make more threads like this, and see what happens, tbh....

JudynTX
09-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Why not just relax, chill. Too many of you take this stuff way too serious. Have some fun O.J. Hell, you don't see me calling women hoes, wondering who spits or swallows. I don't even care what razor you use, hell don't shave at all, cool with me. You seem so uptight all the time, why is that O.J?

I love this...

For someone who doesn't take this shit seriously, you sure did, just to make a thread announcing your return. :rolleyes

johnsmith
09-06-2012, 02:32 PM
You should definitely make more threads like this..... Make 5 or 6 a day in fact.

Avante
09-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Son free from what?? What happened?

I like to share music, talk about things that interest me. So I was pinked/punked, but I took it like a man. I didn't wahwahwah, and not going to start now.

Hell, I'd looked in the mirror to shave there he stood staring back at me....pinky. I looked down in my Lucky Charms, PINK HEARTS..YIKES!!!!! It was terrible, my wife.."you sure in the pink today"...I wanted to cry. It was sad. Nobody should have to go thru that.

But you will survive and be a better man because of it.

Avante
09-06-2012, 02:41 PM
I highly recommend that you make more threads like this, and see what happens, tbh....

Actually I was thinking it was pretty cool, obviously it's not on a par with...Spit or Swallow?..but what is?

Avante
09-06-2012, 02:42 PM
For someone who doesn't take this shit seriously, you sure did, just to make a thread announcing your return. :rolleyes

The bottom line is always, have fun. Obviously I do.

O.J.Simpson
09-06-2012, 02:44 PM

I love this...

No matter how you slice it......you still suck.

Avante
09-06-2012, 02:44 PM
You should definitely make more threads like this..... Make 5 or 6 a day in fact.

I gave that some thought. Being everyone here is really concerened with things like that, I think one thread every other day would be ok. Not one thread every 9 months like you play.

johnsmith
09-06-2012, 02:45 PM

Constantly fighting off personal attacks against me doesn't sound like that much fun, but whatever man, just keep making threads that no one likes.

Like I said, 5 or 6 a day.....fuck, make it 15-20.

JudynTX
09-06-2012, 02:46 PM

But you aren't funny.

Avante
No matter how you slice it......you still suck.

I've read your stuff O.J, according to you everything is fucked and you are never ever happy. Why is that amigo?

johnsmith
Not one thread every 9 months like you play.

That's only an insult to someone that takes this shit very serious.....the way you obviously do.

Avante
09-06-2012, 02:49 PM
But you aren't funny.

I'm very happy, who wouldn't be? More books than I can ever read, more music than I can ever listen to, more $$$$$$ than I will ever need, a long tall blonde wife with that.."my daddy owns oil wells"...strut and I'm as healthy as a steel bar. I'm actually thrilled.

Not trying to be a comedian.

Avante
09-06-2012, 02:51 PM
That's only an insult to someone that takes this shit very serious.....the way you obviously do.

No not really, I just find it funny how those who complain the most do little else.

johnsmith
09-06-2012, 02:52 PM
No not really, I just find it funny how those who complain the most do little else.

So according to you, everyone that doesn't start threads is doing the internet wrong?

Cool man, makes total sense.

Slomo
09-06-2012, 02:53 PM
“Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”

Clipper Nation
09-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Actually I was thinking it was pretty cool, obviously it's not on a par with...Spit or Swallow?..but what is?

You're right... your threads are extremely valuable and worth reading... at least 10 threads a day from you would greatly improve SpursTalk, B....

TheRealCB
09-06-2012, 02:55 PM
I like to share music, talk about things that interest me. So I was pinked/punked, but I took it like a man. I didn't wahwahwah, and not going to start now.

Hell, I'd looked in the mirror to shave there he stood staring back at me....pinky. I looked down in my Lucky Charms, PINK HEARTS..YIKES!!!!! It was terrible, my wife.."you sure in the pink today"...I wanted to cry. It was sad. Nobody should have to go thru that.

But you will survive and be a better man because of it.

Son If it's cool,what's your profession? You lift,you follow 2-3 sports,talk about women,write poems and stuff...How do you have time for all that? You either have a badass job or a rich wife :lol

Avante
Constantly fighting off personal attacks against me doesn't sound like that much fun, but whatever man, just keep making threads that no one likes.

Like I said, 5 or 6 a day.....fuck, make it 15-20.

Whatever I do beats the hell off of leeching off everyone else, I found out how sucky that is, how do you do it?

CubanMustGo
“Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”

http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/boom_goes_the_dynamite_mousepad-p144940284085477415envq7_400.jpg

CubanMustGo
09-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Son If it's cool,what's your profession? You lift,you follow 2-3 sports,talk about women,write poems and stuff...How do you have time for all that? You either have a badass job or a rich wife :lol

Don't forget spending 16 hours a day online posting here.

Avante
09-06-2012, 03:01 PM

I started lifting at 15 for football, have never stopped. Football and track I've been into all my life, it's simply always there. Started writing poetry as a kid, just flows. Grew up in a house full of females, learned early on how to survive.

Out of HS-Navy, then sold insurance for a few years then got into a union, had a couple different jobs but in that same union. Now it's savings, pension, SS, wife works. Yep, retired.

Avante
09-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Don't forget spending 16 hours a day online posting here.

It's not really like that. I'm in and out all thru the day the computer we keep on so it's a little of this then gone then, it's entertaining.

Avante
09-06-2012, 03:08 PM
So according to you, everyone that doesn't start threads is doing the internet wrong?

Cool man, makes total sense.

Not saying that at all, I'm saying this....

If you are going to spend most your time complaining about things others do it would be cool if you did something yourself besides that. I don't care if you/others never post a thread...until.....you start telling me what to do. Then it's wrong, trying to tell me what I should do when you/others do nothing yourself. You honestly don't get that?

Avante
09-06-2012, 03:11 PM
You're right... your threads are extremely valuable and worth reading... at least 10 threads a day from you would greatly improve SpursTalk, B....

Apparently one thread every 6 months is more than you can handle. Why the lack of any creativity at all? You never ever have anything to share?

Bill_Brasky
09-06-2012, 03:36 PM
I don't understand how this faggot wasn't banned long ago.

Yeah I know it's ST and they don't give a shit about banning. But this guy just sucks on a whole nother level.

Avante
09-06-2012, 03:46 PM
I don't understand how this faggot wasn't banned long ago.

Yeah I know it's ST and they don't give a shit about banning. But this guy just sucks on a whole nother level.

Dude, this is what you do...

paste..

Who the fuck is watching this retarded fake garbage?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are a chronic bitch, so get fucked!

Reck
09-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Hey Avante, make more threads.

Avante
09-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Hey Avante, make more threads.

Unlike all the other boards out there where it's cool to have a lot of threads, activity, choices, here we have a couple of unique situations. We see a ton of posters like yourself, those all worried about ...number of threads, quality of thread (as if we don't have choices) and everything having to do with their personal wants/needs. Those who play that to the degree that you do all have something else in common, they don't originate threads. Then prefer to work off everyone else. Which is strange, unique,

We've seen my threads, I like music, sports, poetry, ramble. What we really need is something from you. I /we know nothing about you, you never have anything that belongs to you. Yet you worry about others, hmmmm?

Shadowmoaner step up to the plate, swing for those fences, show us you aren't lust a follower a gutter dwelling leech. You can do it amigo, I know you can.

Trainwreck2100
09-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Unlike all the other boards out there where it's cool to have a lot of threads, activity, choices, here we have a couple of unique situations. We see a ton of posters like yourself, those all worried about ...number of threads, quality of thread (as if we don't have choices) and everything having to do with their personal wants/needs. Those who play that to the degree that you do all have something else in common, they don't originate threads. Then prefer to work off everyone else. Which is strange, unique,

We've seen my threads, I like music, sports, poetry, ramble. What we really need is something from you. I /we know nothing about you, you never have anything that belongs to you. Yet you worry about others, hmmmm?

Shadowmoaner step up to the plate, swing for those fences, show us you aren't lust a follower a gutter dwelling leech. You can do it amigo, I know ou can.
maybe they don't want to start threads cause if it's even halfway decent you'll find a way to shit in it.

Avante
09-06-2012, 04:22 PM
maybe they don't want to start threads cause if it's even halfway decent you'll find a way to shit in it.

Show me where I go into a thread for the sole purpose of..."this thread is shit, I didn't have to read it but since I did and know I do nothing you still need to do what I want anyway"...well?

Bill_Brasky
09-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Dude, this is what you do...

paste..

Who the fuck is watching this retarded fake garbage?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are a chronic bitch, so get fucked!

Shut up, shit boy.

Reck
09-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Avante doesn't even realize that by just posting he's already contaminating the thread.

There isn't a thread you post where you dont make it about yourself and your nonsense.

And dont bother responding to this post Avante, I'm done with with your bullshit.

Avante
09-06-2012, 04:37 PM
Shut up, shit boy.

I'm guessing she dumped your narrow little ass after you got sand kicked in your face on some beach. All you do is this...

paste..

lol censoring c*nt, what the actual fuck spurstalk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, are realy this unhappy?

Avante
09-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Avante doesn't even realize that by just posting he's already contaminating the thread.

There isn't a thread you post where you dont make it about yourself and your nonsense.

And dont bother responding to this post Avante, I'm done with with your bullshit.

Notice how the guy totally ignores everything I said? Is that some sort of mental malfunction? Dude does nothing but ...wwahwahwahwahwah...sad to see. Not a creative bone in his body.

We don't see tons of threads here about nonsense?

The guy is a joke, a bad one!

Trainwreck2100
09-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Show me where I go into a thread for the sole purpose of..."this thread is shit, I didn't have to read it but since I did and know I do nothing you still need to do what I want anyway"...well?

you misunderstand your takes are shit, and so by posting said shit take you fuck up people's threads. Half your posts are either bitching about people 30% are shit takes and the rest is random crap

Avante
09-06-2012, 04:47 PM
you misunderstand your takes are shit, and so by posting said shit take you fuck up people's threads. Half your posts are either bitching about people 30% are shit takes and the rest is random crap

You are the last person who needs to a critic.

paste...

Fucking fatass governor thinks he can get away with being fat and a dick

Trainwreck2100
09-06-2012, 04:48 PM
You are the last person who needs to a critic.

paste...

Fucking fatass governor thinks he can get away with being fat and a dick

do you see a youtube video there? Do you see a list? Do you see anyone complaining about that posts content? No cause I didn't shit in their thread like you like to do.

Avante
09-06-2012, 04:51 PM
do you see a youtube video there? Do you see a list? Do you see anyone complaining about that posts content? No cause I didn't shit in their thread like you like to do.

What does anyone have against videos????? Show me a list anywhere?

I've read your stuff, you really don't want to be a critic, trust me.

paste....

bitches these days don't even exercise the parts you can see

:rolleyes

Trainwreck2100
09-06-2012, 04:56 PM
What does anyone have against videos????? Show me a list anywhere?

I've read your stuff, you really don't want to be a critic, trust me.

I don't have to show youa list unless you're denying you post them. I'm not being a critic, critics give opinions, calling a majority of your takes shitty is fact.

Avante
09-06-2012, 04:58 PM
I don't have to show youa list unless you're denying you post them. I'm not being a critic, critics give opinions, calling a majority of your takes shitty is fact.

Dude, do you think at all, do I really need to copy and paste all that...wahwahwah...that you play? All you do is bitch, want me to prove it?

Trainwreck2100
09-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Dude, do you think at all, do I really need to copy and paste all that...wahwahwah...that you play? All you do is bitch, want me to prove it?

If you can't will you leave?

Avante
09-06-2012, 05:03 PM
If you can't will you leave?

So you don't bitch a lot about everything?

paste...

i'm not so sure that title needed an ellipse

Poorly worded thread title is poorly worded

Trainwreck2100
09-06-2012, 05:06 PM
So you don't bitch a lot about everything?

paste...

i'm not so sure that title needed an ellipse

Poorly worded thread title is poorly worded

You said alli do is bitch and now its just I bitch alot?

Trill Clinton
09-06-2012, 05:08 PM
...almighty I'm free at last.

I think this calls for a celebration:hat

A little entertainment...

LQdMZ1qrn6k (http://LQdMZ1qrn6k)

Maybe a toast to....me:toast

I must confess living life knowing you're a low rent pinkling totally sucks. You feel like a leper, an outcast. People treat you differently knowing your pinky condition.

Oh well I survived the ordeal now it's time to move on. I did watch this video a lot, it kept me going.

el5QXV-W5_g (http://el5QXV-W5_g)
welcome back fam

Avante
09-06-2012, 05:09 PM
You said alli do is bitch and now its just I bitch alot?

You do tend to criticize everything, why is that?

paste...

not titling this thread "lold navy" means it was doomed from the start

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could go on and on and on an on, one negative after another. What's with this shitty attitude?

Avante
09-06-2012, 05:10 PM
welcome back fam

Thank you bro:toast

Trainwreck2100
09-06-2012, 05:16 PM
You do tend to criticize everything, why is that?

paste...

not titling this thread "lold navy" means it was doomed from the start

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could go on and on and on an on, one negative after another. What's with this shitty attitude?

What's funny is you're picking posts to suit your argument and ignoring the ones that invalidate it. I know I don't bitch all the time. So do the posters here, I don't need to explain myself to you because you are presenting the argument, and everyone knows your takes are shit. Therefore bitching about my posts isa shit take cause you're the one doing it

Avante
09-06-2012, 05:24 PM
What's funny is you're picking posts to suit your argument and ignoring the ones that invalidate it. I know I don't bitch all the time. So do the posters here, I don't need to explain myself to you because you are presenting the argument, and everyone knows your takes are shit. Therefore bitching about my posts isa shit take cause you're the one doing it

I'll try to model myself after you. I know it won't be easy but perfection never is.

Better?

I realize these badass takes won't be easy to duplicate...

paste..

who needs tips for masturbation? It's ingrained into all male's genetic code

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But I do love a challenge.

Avante
09-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Time to wrap it up, I was just made an offer I couldn't refuse.

Need some traveling music:hat

LRpj9mCl0qg (http://LRpj9mCl0qg)

Never forget, when you are down and think things can't get any worst, you are wrong, they can.

Adios!

lakerhaterade
09-06-2012, 05:42 PM
:lol sbm

Trainwreck2100
09-06-2012, 06:03 PM
I'll try to model myself after you. I know it won't be easy but perfection never is.

Better?

I realize these badass takes won't be easy to duplicate...

paste..

who needs tips for masturbation? It's ingrained into all male's genetic code

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But I do love a challenge.
Get shit on deflect, rinse, repeat

TSA
09-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Will someone just please put this pathetic fuck on all ignore please.

TheRealCB
09-07-2012, 12:49 AM
I started lifting at 15 for football, have never stopped. Football and track I've been into all my life, it's simply always there. Started writing poetry as a kid, just flows. Grew up in a house full of females, learned early on how to survive.

Out of HS-Navy, then sold insurance for a few years then got into a union, had a couple different jobs but in that same union. Now it's savings, pension, SS, wife works. Yep, retired.

So you have a rich ass wife :lol Cool son,enjoy your retirement :toast

Avante
09-07-2012, 02:04 AM
Get shit on deflect, rinse, repeat

Dude, are you ever happy?

paste...

so everyone has a right to post whatever they want except to post bitching about how stupid OP is? Therefore they don't have a right to post whatever they want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moan and groan and moan and groan, damn guy, what's with that?

Avante
09-07-2012, 02:10 AM
Will someone just please put this pathetic fuck on all ignore please.

Now here we have a guy who has done absolutely nothing other than complain. Look at his posts, everything is something negative. Absolutely incredible.

Dude, you got problems so how's bout you put me on ignore, I don't want what you suffer from around me.

Notice it's always the same posters who do all ther complaining.:rolleyes

Woo Bum-kon
09-07-2012, 02:13 AM
Yeah, I noticed that you do an awful lot of complaining.

Avante
09-07-2012, 02:15 AM
So you have a rich ass wife :lol Cool son,enjoy your retirement :toast

I wish that were true. Actually the combination of my pension/SS is more than she brings home.

We do get by very well and always have, that's why when the ball players ask for those ridiculous amount of $$$$$$$ it strikes me as greedy.

Avante
09-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Yeah, I noticed that you do an awful lot of complaining.

You gotta be kidding, be cool with me and it's always cool. Watch this for an example, you are only here to hassle as we will see. You don't want to do anything else, which is you. It has to be something negative, always negative.

Watch.

Woo Bum-kon
09-07-2012, 02:22 AM
You're complaining again.

Avante
09-07-2012, 02:34 AM
You're complaining again.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

You just can't be cool can you Woo? It always has been something smartass doesnt it? Don't you ever tire of that? Why this need to always be a pest? Elaborate.

Woo Bum-kon
09-07-2012, 02:39 AM
Complaining yet again.

Do you do anything other than complain?

Avante
09-07-2012, 02:43 AM
Complaining yet again.

Do you do anything other than complain?

Ok man, done with you tonight, you can't carry on a conversation as I've told you before. Too immature, too mentally jacked. Sad.

redzero
09-07-2012, 02:48 AM
you can't carry on a conversation as I've told you before. Too immature, too mentally jacked. Sad.

Oh the irony.

Your idea of a conversation is hurling insults, deflecting your opponent's questions and misinterpreting their points.

You have shown yourself incapable of even understanding your opposition's views. Your head is stuck up your ass.

Avante
09-07-2012, 02:57 AM
Oh the irony.

Your idea of a conversation is hurling insults, deflecting your opponent's questions and misinterpreting their points.

You have shown yourself incapable of even understanding your opposition's views. Your head is stuck up your ass.

If you are talking about debating religion you gotta be kidding. Have you ever seen anyone agree with anyone there? Has anyone ever been talked out of a belief? Those debates are ridiculous. The believers can't prove shit, the unbelievers can't prove shit so what do we have, yep.....nothing. Sure they are fun for a few minutes but quickly become boring because we don't know shit, none of us know a damn thing so it's all a huge waste of time.

There you sit trying to tell people there is no God, dude you don't know shit so why act like you do?

I think I do great in debates if we have an actual reality involved. Something religious talks can never be.

redzero
09-07-2012, 03:05 AM
:lol Avante misses the point YET AGAIN. Avante lies YET AGAIN.

This is about your intellectual dishonesty. The religion debate just highlighted how much of a deceitful asshole you are. I not once stated that there is no God in that thread. I know I am probably not going to convince people. It is what it is.

I, however, will not stand by and watch you deflect and lie over and over again.

Avante
09-07-2012, 03:10 AM
:lol Avante misses the point YET AGAIN. Avante lies YET AGAIN.

This is about your intellectual dishonesty. The religion debate just highlighted how much of a deceitful asshole you are. I not once stated that there is no God in that thread. I know I am probably not going to convince people. It is what it is.

I, however, will not stand by and watch you deflect and lie over and over again.

What are you talking about? Intellectual dishonestly? Lie about what? Where do I say I can prove the existence of God?

I just think this....

UnBZ4DNkjSg (http://UnBZ4DNkjSg)

....beats the hell out of what atheists play, which is nothing.

Remember how I was this and that because I had a lot of music, see how wrong you are? You stay wrong, it's like a condition with you.

redzero
09-07-2012, 03:21 AM
What are you talking about? Intellectual dishonestly?

Google it.

Lie about what?

You lied and claimed that I was trying to assert that there was no God.

Where do I say I can prove the existence of God?

Never claimed that you did. Another strawman.

I just think this....

UnBZ4DNkjSg (http://UnBZ4DNkjSg)

....beats the hell out of what atheists play, which is nothing.

That has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Remember how I was this and that because I had a lot of music, see how wrong you are? You stay wrong, it's like a condition with you.

Remember that one time you bitched about me making a thread about shaving because it was uncreative and boring to talk about shaving? Remember when I called out your hypocrisy by finding a post by you where you talk about your shaving routine?

It's fun making you look like a hypocrite.

Avante
09-07-2012, 03:29 AM
Google it.

You lied and claimed that I was trying to assert that there was no God.

Never claimed that you did. Another strawman.

That has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Remember that one time you bitched about me making a thread about shaving because it was uncreative and boring to talk about shaving? Remember when I called out your hypocrisy by finding a post by you where you talk about your shaving routine?

It's fun making you look like a hypocrite.

Let's break that down...

I ain't Googling shit, explain yourself or shut the fuck up.

You took a drink of buttermilk, and went....YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you actually say it sucks, no. You'll figure it out.

Do you work at...DUH!!!!!!! That video has everything to do with this. You're just to stupid to see it.

Where do I talk about my shaving routine?

Do you believe in God, no you don't....right? Have you tried to talk those who do believe out of it, yes you have, right?

Avante
09-07-2012, 03:48 AM
I think I might just keep my videos, lists, thoughts right here in this one thread, hmmmmmmmmm?

redzero
09-07-2012, 03:55 AM
I ain't Googling shit, explain yourself or shut the fuck up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_honesty

Intellectual honesty is an applied method of problem solving (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_solving) in academia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academia), characterized by an unbiased, honest attitude, which can be demonstrated in a number of different ways, including but not limited to:

One's personal beliefs do not interfere with the pursuit of truth;
Relevant facts and information are not purposefully omitted even when such things may contradict one's hypothesis;
Facts are presented in an unbiased manner, and not twisted to give misleading impressions or to support one view over another

Your personal beliefs have completely blinded you.

You completely ignore things that don't help your argument.

You contort the arguments of others.

You are intellectually dishonest.

You took a drink of buttermilk, and went....YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you actually say it sucks, no. You'll figure it out.Sorry, that's just a matter of opinion. There is no right or wrong answer on whether buttermilk tastes bad or not. There is, however, a right or wrong answer on whether gods exist or not. Either they do or they don't.

I have time and time again claimed that I lack belief in God. That is not the same as claiming that there is no God, because I do not have the sufficient information to make such a claim.

Do you work at...DUH!!!!!!! That video has everything to do with this. You're just to stupid to see it.It has absolutely nothing to do with the merits of religion or atheism. I can still go to Church as an atheist. Atheists produce music. Atheists produce art.

Where do I talk about my shaving routine?
I have been doing this for about the last 10 years. I shave my head then let it grow until it's so long it bugs me, then shave it again then let it grow.................

And just so you don't lie and claim that this isn't a routine:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/routine

a regular course of procedureYou complained about me talking about shaving even though you did just that. You're a hypocrite.

Do you believe in God, no you don't....right? Have you tried to talk those who do believe out of it, yes you have, right?Yes. Your point?

Avante
09-07-2012, 04:04 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_honesty
Your personal beliefs have completely blinded you.

You completely ignore things that don't help your argument.

You contort the arguments of others.

You are intellectually dishonest.

Sorry, that's just a matter of opinion. There is no right or wrong answer on whether buttermilk tastes bad or not. There is, however, a right or wrong answer on whether gods exist or not. Either they do or they don't.

I have time and time again claimed that I lack belief in God. That is not the same as claiming that there is no God, because I do not have the sufficient information to make such a claim.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the merits of religion or atheism. I can still go to Church as an atheist. Atheists produce music. Atheists produce art.

And just so you don't lie and claim that this isn't a routine:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/routine

You complained about me talking about shaving even though you did just that. You're a hypocrite.

Yes. Your point?

Dude, are you really that far gone? I mentioned shaving my head in a thread, that is totally different than starting a tread about shaving, wow you really are an idiot aren't you?

Ok now...

Show me something compelling somebody said about religion. Not talking about Voltaire, not talking about Nietzsche...ok? Who...."HERE"..said something compelling about religion.

Prove yourself, something you have never done.

redzero
09-07-2012, 04:11 AM
Dude, are you really that far gone? I mentioned shaving my head in a thread, that is totally different than starting a tread about shaving, wow you really are an idiot aren't you?

Dude, is that how far you have gone? You did not complain about the other thread about shaving. In fact, you participated in it. The only time when you complained about a shaving thread was when I made it. You had no problem with participating before, but you all of a sudden changed your mind.

Ok now...

Show me something compelling somebody said about religion. Not talking about Voltaire, not talking about Nietzsche...ok? Who...."HERE"..said something compelling about religion.

Prove yourself, something you have never done.

:lol you just ignored most of my post. Keep this in the other thread and address my post here.

Avante
09-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Dude, is that how far you have gone? You did not complain about the other thread about shaving. In fact, you participated in it. The only time when you complained about a shaving thread was when I made it. You had no problem with participating before, but you all of a sudden changed your mind.

:lol you just ignored most of my post. Keep this in the other thread and address my post here.

When somebody never ever posts threads you'd think when they...finally...do they'd come a little stronger than talking about razors, dude:rolleyes

I asked you a question why do you keep ignoring it? Show me a compelling statement somebody here made about religion. You can't do it can you? Yep, a low rent liar.

Ok man you flaked out as you always do, until you come up with that compelling statement, see ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 04:23 AM
Why don't you two just get a room? You both act like you are married.

redzero
09-07-2012, 04:25 AM
Why don't you stalk another woman?

Avante
09-07-2012, 04:25 AM
Why don't you two just get a room? You both act like you are married.

I'm way too much man for this little shit.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 04:28 AM
Why don't you stalk another woman?
Better than your stalking of a man.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 04:29 AM
I'm way too much man for this little shit.
Then why are you lowering yourself to his level? Someone has to be man enough to walk away.

redzero
09-07-2012, 04:31 AM
:lol Wild Cobra watches this dude lie and deflect, but I am somehow below his level.

I guarantee that Wild Cobra would have a problem with the way Avante argues if they got into an argument.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 04:34 AM
:lol Wild Cobra watches this dude lie and deflect, but I am somehow below his level.

I guarantee that Wild Cobra would have a problem with the way Avante argues if they got into an argument.
I don't know. I haven't been following this 100%, but it seems that Avante makes sense, and you are your typical troll like adolescent.

Anyway, I've said my peace.

Bye.

Avante
09-07-2012, 04:36 AM
Then why are you lowering yourself to his level? Someone has to be man enough to walk away.

It's pushin' 3am on the west coast I'm wide awake, just me some vintage Chicago blues a hot cup of a coffee and a little freak humping my leg, cheap thrills?

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 04:37 AM
LOL...

But that troll isn't even a challenge.

redzero
I don't know. I haven't been following this 100%, but it seems that Avante makes sense, and you are your typical troll like adolescent.

Then shut up, because you are talking out of your ass. Anybody who reads this will see that Avante is acting like a lying douche.

Avante

Anyway, I've said my peace.

Bye.

What's sad is the little punk never sees that, dude is weird!

Avante
09-07-2012, 04:40 AM
Then shut up, because you are talking out of your ass. Anybody who reads this will see that Avante is acting like a lying douche.

Dude, what do you have against reality? You looked like a moronic asshole, yet again. Don't you ever grow tired of playing that role? You never ever deal with how things really are, why is that?

Avante
09-07-2012, 04:41 AM
LOL...

But that troll isn't even a challenge.

Ok man, I'll ignore him as long as you do, we got a deal? I do agree he is nothing but a dumdass troll.

redzero
09-07-2012, 04:42 AM
:lol The funny thing is that Avante is too stupid to realize how stupid he is. An unbiased person would look at this conversation and see that Avante lied, built strawmen, employed logical fallacies and dodge questions.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 04:44 AM
Ok man, I'll ignore him as long as you do, we got a deal? I do agree he is nothing but a dumdass troll.
Sure. When he pops up in other threads, I'll throw shit back, but I don't keep things going at a marathon pace. I've dealt with that child before. It just gets old fast. I will continue arguments with the likes of Random, Fuzzy, Manny, Winehole, etc. They at least have above average intelligence.

Ooops...

Don't tell them I said that.

redzero
09-07-2012, 04:46 AM
Sure. When he pops up in other threads, I'll throw shit back, but I don't keep things going at a marathon pace. I've dealt with that child before. It just gets old fast. I will continue arguments with the likes of Random, Fuzzy, Manny, Winehole, etc. They at least have above average intelligence.

Ooops...

:lol Show me how I was trying to troll you in any discussions we had over religion or politics.

Avante
09-07-2012, 04:50 AM

Ooops...

So just use and abuse him as we like? Sounds cool!

I need some music.

2nEfuE8Pw4U (http://2nEfuE8Pw4U)

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 04:57 AM
So just use and abuse him as we like? Sounds cool!
There are times when I like to piss on someone, but it's rare. At least the likes of that troll are the people to do it to. I try to respect most people here.

---edit add---

I guess I just don't understand why you spend so much time with mental midgets. They really aren't any challenge at all. You end up saying the same thing to them over and over. They say the same things back over and over.

Are you insane?

You have heard of the definition of insanity... right?

Avante
09-07-2012, 05:02 AM
There are times when I like to piss on someone, but it's rare. At least the likes of that troll are the people to do it to. I try to respect most people here.

I toyed with the boy for months over my music collection, funnier than hell. The cat is like a fly until you...WHAM!!!!!!!...he'll just keep bugging. I guess he gets a nut being a pest.

I get a kick out of that little gang of complainers. They can't do much of anything else but wahwahwah, it's funny and entertaining.

redzero
09-07-2012, 05:06 AM
If I am no challenge, then show me how I have been trolling (or trying to troll) you and Avante.

I haven't lied about what Avante said.

I haven't used logical fallacies.

I haven't deflected.

Just because I disagree with you on this matter doesn't make me a troll.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 05:10 AM
I toyed with the boy for months over my music collection, funnier than hell. The cat is like a fly until you...WHAM!!!!!!!...he'll just keep bugging. I guess he gets a nut being a pest.

I get a kick out of that little gang of complainers. They can't do much of anything else but wahwahwah, it's funny and entertaining.
I don't think these children get out of their grandmothers basement enough to experience life. It's probably all based on school indoctrination, facebook, myspace, etc.

Avante
09-07-2012, 05:17 AM
I don't think these children get out of their grandmothers basement enough to experience life. It's probably all based on school indoctrination, facebook, myspace, etc.

It is pretty funny isn't it. Shit like..."you paid for sex overseas"....hahahaha!!!!!! If they knew anything at all they'd know that is how it's done over there.

I think the one that really does get me is how almost all those who complain/bitch the most never originate threads themselves, I find that wierd. Why boohooboohoo about things you never do yourself?

Avante
09-07-2012, 05:18 AM
If I am no challenge, then show me how I have been trolling (or trying to troll) you and Avante.

I haven't lied about what Avante said.

I haven't used logical fallacies.

I haven't deflected.

Just because I disagree with you on this matter doesn't make me a troll.

Shut you, ok?

Fucking trolls:rolleyes

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 05:21 AM
It is pretty funny isn't it. Shit like..."you paid for sex overseas"....hahahaha!!!!!! If they knew anything at all they'd know that is how it's done over there.

I think the one that really does get me is how almost all those who complain/bitch the most never originate threads themselves, I find that wierd. Why boohooboohoo about things you never do yourself?
Thing with the prostitutes overseas, is they were safer to fuck then the service women.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 05:23 AM
I've seen RedZero's type in real life.

Born to a teen mother without a father in the picture, and raised by the grandmother.

All too common in this world today.

Avante
09-07-2012, 05:27 AM
Thing with the prostitutes overseas, is they were safer to fuck then the service women.

I was just a kid, away from home for the first time. Imagine being 19 sitting on a barstool in Hong Kong nursing a Singapore Sling with a little Chinese band singing....Folsom Prison..when the lead singer can't speak a word of English but does a great Johnny Cash while a little Chinese hottie is hussling you for drinks and...."we go fucky sucky babysan, I love you no shit". You are thinking..."sure beats high school".

No thought of service women.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 05:29 AM
I was just a kid, away from home for the first time. Imagine being 19 sitting on a barstool in Hong Kong nursing a Singapore Sling with a little Chinese band singing....Folsom Prison..when the lead singer can't speak a word of English but does a great Johnny Cash while a little Chinese hottie is hussling you for drinks and...."we go fucky sucky babysan, I love you no shit". You are thinking..."sure beats high school".

No thought of service women.
Well, I spent two years in Korea. Consider the difference in safety when the native girls who hustle are required to have regular VD exams, but the women in uniform are not.

redzero
09-07-2012, 05:31 AM
Born to a teen mother

Wrong.

without a father in the picture

Wrong.

and raised by the grandmother.

Wrong.

Are you ever going to explain how I am trolling? The only reason I would see you refusing to do so is because you can't.

Avante
09-07-2012, 05:33 AM
Well, I spent two years in Korea. Consider the difference in safety when the native girls who hustle are required to have regular VD exams, but the women in uniform are not.

Coldest place I've ever been was Korea. So cold we stood 20 minute lookouts instead of an hour. Too cold to be outside for any longer.

I was over there (WESTPAC) back in the early 70's, nobody cared about any of that. A total non factor. It was get a buzz, get laid, sleep, put up with the military bullshit, get a buzz, get laid......etc .

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 05:35 AM
Coldest place I've ever been was Korea. So cold we stood 20 minute lookouts instead of an hour. Too cold to be outside for any longer.

I was over there back in the early 70's, nobody cared about any of that. A total non factor. It was get a buzz, get laid, sleep, put up with the military bullshit, get a buzz, get laid......etc .
I was a fan of M*A*S*H. Were you? I have all 11 seasons on DVD.

LOL...

Eleven seasons, and the war was 3 years...

Avante
09-07-2012, 05:35 AM
Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Are you ever going to explain how I am trolling? The only reason I would see you refusing to do so is because you can't.

Dude, go troll somewhere else, ok. Now beat it!

Avante
09-07-2012, 05:37 AM
I was a fan of M*A*S*H. Were you? I have all 11 seasons on DVD.

LOL...

Eleven seasons, and the war was 3 years...

Sure, loved the movie also. I dig the hell out of anything having to do with that world. Cool to..."yep, just like that!"

The stories I/we could tell...right?

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 05:38 AM
LOL...

I say I've seen his type, and says I'm wrong about him. That's OK. Just because he fits that profile doesn't mean it's his life. It must have been pathetic somehow though.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 05:40 AM
Sure, loved the movie also. I dig the hell out of anything having to do with that world. Cool to..."yep, just like that!"

The stories I/we could tell...right?
Yes, I have the movie too.

Unusual graphic...

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Misc/MASH.jpg

Avante
09-07-2012, 05:41 AM
LOL...

I say I've seen his type, and says I'm wrong about him. That's OK. Just because he fits that profile doesn't mean it's his life. It must have been pathetic somehow though.

He's like a little kid...

redzero....boohoo boohoo
mom..what's wrong little redzero
redzero...Avante hit me......back, boohoo boohoo
mom....well little redzero maybe you shouldn't have hit him first.
redzero...hmm?

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 05:43 AM
LOL...

Preemptive attack?

Avante
09-07-2012, 05:47 AM
LOL...

Preemptive attack?

I get the impressive he's one of those who was picked on in school. A little dude in hiding trying to erase the memories of being a punching bag. So he tries to prove himself while in hiding, knowing if we saw that neck like a stack of dimes we'd laugh. An Internet Warrior...haha!!!

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 05:51 AM
I get the impressive he's one of those who was picked on in school. A little dude in hiding trying to erase the memories of being a punching bag. So he tries to prove himself while in hiding, knowing if we saw that neck like a stack of dimes we'd laugh. An Internet Warrior...haha!!!
Maybe, but I take him for the 1st grade bully type that never grew up. I was one that was picked on in school, and one day in Jr. High, I had enough and fought back. Put an end to being bullied rather fast. No. He reminds me of those I ended up hurting.

Avante
09-07-2012, 05:58 AM
Maybe, but I take him for the 1st grade bully type that never grew up. I was one that was picked on in school, and one day in Jr. High, I had enough and fought back. Put an end to being bullied rather fast. No. He reminds me of those I ended up hurting.

I was the one who took on the bullies for those who couldn't. I was a big kid. Yep... "why not pick on somebody you're own size half pint?"

Ok man getting tired with redzero talk, cat's just another worthless troll.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:00 AM
I was the one who took on the bullies for those who couldn't. I was a big kid. Yep... "why not pick on somebody you're own size half pint?"

Ok man getting tired with redzero talk, cat's just another worthless troll.
Yep.

No need to prove it here, even though other people don't acknowledge his trollish nature, they see it too. You risk being in the same catagory by taking on so many. After all, was getting "pinked" really fair? Strength in numbers. Choose your battles wisely.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:06 AM
This forum is full of trolls. The owners seem to be fine with it. That's their prerogative. You let them get to you too much. When you do that, you lose.

Again, pick and choose your battles wisely.

Avante
09-07-2012, 06:11 AM
Yep.

No need to prove it here, even though other people don't acknowledge his trollish nature, they see it too. You risk being in the same catagory by taking on so many. After all, was getting "pinked" really fair? Strength in numbers. Choose your battles wisely.

I just have fun with all this, not really all that serious. Dealing with those who take it very serious, yep...entertaining.

Avante
09-07-2012, 06:14 AM
This forum is full of trolls. The owners seem to be fine with it. That's their prerogative. You let them get to you too much. When you do that, you lose.

Again, pick and choose your battles wisely.

I think I give the impression they are getting to me. It's.."that guy sure knows a lot of shit"...sic him! I'm well aware of that, no problem I'm used to it.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:29 AM
I think I give the impression they are getting to me. It's.."that guy sure knows a lot of shit"...sic him! I'm well aware of that, no problem I'm used to it.
Well, if you thrive on it.... That's just as bad! Maybe you should look into a mirror...

Avante
09-07-2012, 06:36 AM
Well, if you thrive on it.... That's just as bad! Maybe you should look into a mirror...

It's not about thriving on it about accepting the fact you can't rattle off the stuff I can on these boards and not have a few ..."show off!"...let's get him. It's the culture on these boards, it's always been that way. You say you're old and dried up and people will..."yep, you sure are!" You say you're a big strong powerhouse it's..."bullshit, prove it!"...hahahaha!!!! Anything bad or negative is..."yep!" Anything good is..."bullshit!" Simply how it goes.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:37 AM
It's not about thriving on it about accepting the fact you can't rattle off the stuff I can on these boards and not have a few ..."show off!"...let's get him. It's the culture on these boards, it's always been that way. You say you're old and dried up and people will..."yep, you sure are!" You say you're a big strong powerhouse it's..."bullshit, prove it!"...hahahaha!!!! Anything bad or negative is..."yep!" Anything good is..."bullshit!" Simply how it goes.
So why do you feed the trolls? Ignore them, and they look elsewhere for their food.

Avante
09-07-2012, 06:48 AM
So why do you feed the trolls? Ignore them, and they look elsewhere for their food.

Why are any of us here, it's certainly not to go around ignoring everyone. Hell, if you're going to play that why bother with this? Who really comes here expecting intelligent thought out conversations? Do you?

Avante
09-07-2012, 06:49 AM

double click.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:53 AM
Why are any of us here, it's certainly not to go around ignoring everyone. Hell, if you're going to play that why bother with this? Who really comes here expecting intelligent thought out conversations? Do you?
Actually, I have some interesting conversation in the political section. Sure, there are some trolls, but there are some good points brought up by all sides outside the trolls.

Avante
09-07-2012, 06:58 AM
Actually, I have some interesting conversation in the political section. Sure, there are some trolls, but there are some good points brought up by all sides outside the trolls.

This isn't the political section. Here it is pretty much about ...The Joust. I think some try to hide that fact but we all know it's true. Nobody really wants it any other way. It's very obvious, this is where you wallow around in the blood, the guts and the beer. You disagree?

You come on here and see a 5 pager you know..."The Joust". That's what sells tickets, puts butts in the seats.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 07:01 AM
This isn't the political section. Here it is pretty much about ...The Joust. I think some try to hide thar fact but we all know it's true. Nobody really wants it any other way. It's very obvious, this is where you wallow around in the blood, the guts and the beer. You disagree?
Well, that's it, and why I don't participate in too many threads here. I find it appalling that the "geek zone" section is not for geeks, but for gamers. Why not just call it "gamers?" I once asked a computer question there and got the most stupid answers ever. Absolutely no help.

It is what it is.

Avante
09-07-2012, 07:05 AM
Well, that's it, and why I don't participate in too many threads here. I find it appalling that the "geek zone" section is not for geeks, but for gamers. Why not just call it "gamers?" I once asked a computer question there and got the most stupid answers ever. Absolutely no help.

It is what it is.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is what it is.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 07:15 AM
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is what it is.
But must you help keeping the status quo?

I like to on occasion put these idiots in their place. However, if I were to do that on a regular basis, then I am no better than them. Don't you feel the same?

redzero
09-07-2012, 10:16 AM

How was I trolling?

CubanMustGo
09-07-2012, 03:27 PM
WC and RaVante, two sides of the same coin, having a circle jerk. Talk about two posters who need to get a room!

Avante
09-07-2012, 04:28 PM
But must you help keeping the status quo?

I like to on occasion put these idiots in their place. However, if I were to do that on a regular basis, then I am no better than them. Don't you feel the same?

No not really.