SA210
09-07-2012, 12:34 PM
::crickets::

ChumpDumper
09-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Sorry, bitch -- already been discussed.

101A
09-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Good video. My brother called and pointed out how HORRIBLE it was what the Dems did; I had to tell him the Republicans did the exact same thing a week earlier.

If that Democrat MC would have gone with his instincts, we could have found a real winner there.

Oh well.

SA210
09-08-2012, 11:15 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/262966_463826706983900_909227243_n.jpg

DarrinS
09-08-2012, 11:26 AM
People really believe that Ron Paul supporters made up over a third of the RNC? They may be more vocal, but there weren't that many of them.

SA210
09-08-2012, 11:44 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/262966_463826706983900_909227243_n.jpg

eJAcQcp4ejw

Wild Cobra
09-08-2012, 12:21 PM
I like Michael Garibaldi (http://www.jerrydoyle.com/). He used to have a radio program that aired here in Portland. He makes a good host.

Wild Cobra Kai
09-08-2012, 12:47 PM
I like Michael Garibaldi (http://www.jerrydoyle.com/). He used to have a radio program that aired here in Portland. He makes a good host.

Garibaldi has been compromised by the shadows. That's probably why he has a conservative talk show.

Wild Cobra
09-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Garibaldi has been compromised by the shadows. That's probably why he has a conservative talk show.
LOL...

Why did I mess that?

Wild Cobra Kai
09-08-2012, 01:34 PM
As for the OP: how can the DNC compromise a nomination that's a done deal? Do any other candidates other than Obama have delegates? There wasn't even a competition. The incumbent party candidate wins the nomination. It's automatic.

ChumpDumper
09-08-2012, 02:05 PM
I told SA210 the Paultards would be smacked down because they threatened to hijack the convention in a most undemocratic manner. They have no one to blame but themselves and their whiny messiah.

And yeah, the DNC decided to save the convention from itself with the gawd and Israel prostration. Good on them.

SA210
09-08-2012, 02:14 PM
D_uvhsvPdEo

YwRRsVuynCw

ChumpDumper
09-08-2012, 02:37 PM
I admit it: I love watching the Paulbots whine.

SA210
09-08-2012, 06:10 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/603232_467992619897721_84788588_n.jpg

Juggity
09-08-2012, 08:08 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/603232_467992619897721_84788588_n.jpg

:lmao

I sincerely hope you didn't sink money into this scam (http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/ron-paul-kickstarter.php)

Wild Cobra
09-08-2012, 08:35 PM

LOL, I like that. The Forward has some interesting history:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KUbTCNKYR94/T61syImbwFI/AAAAAAAACUo/2naII6vzt88/s1600/Forward_Obama_Lenin_lemming.jpg (http://teresamerica.blogspot.com/2012/05/deconstructing-forward-campaign-slogan.html)

Clipper Nation
09-09-2012, 12:40 AM
I told SA210 the Paultards would be smacked down because they threatened to hijack the convention in a most undemocratic manner.
You say that as if our system is democratic (and it's a good thing it isn't)....

The fact is, Paul supporters played by the rules of our political system and the GOP within the construct of the republican form of government established in the Constitution.... it's a sad, sad day when an attempt to fairly determine the nominee based on the party's own rules is shut down and labeled as "crazy Paultards hijacking the convention," tbh....

Also, keep in mind that these conventions are funded by taxpayer money... if the parties want coronations instead of conventions, they should have to pay for it themselves, tbh...

Jacob1983
09-09-2012, 01:20 AM
Why is there even any voting at the conventions on the platforms if the platforms are already determined and the voting is scripted? Seems stupid.

SA210
09-09-2012, 01:34 AM
You say that as if our system is democratic (and it's a good thing it isn't)....

The fact is, Paul supporters played by the rules of our political system and the GOP within the construct of the republican form of government established in the Constitution.... it's a sad, sad day when an attempt to fairly determine the nominee based on the party's own rules is shut down and labeled as "crazy Paultards hijacking the convention," tbh....

Also, keep in mind that these conventions are funded by taxpayer money... if the parties want coronations instead of conventions, they should have to pay for it themselves, tbh...

:lol Don't hurt him with knowledge and facts. I wish there was a way I could block his quotes as well though. lol

boutons_deux
09-09-2012, 05:01 AM
Why is there even any voting at the conventions on the platforms if the platforms are already determined and the voting is scripted? Seems stupid.

It's tightly scripted, choreographed $how BUS$INE$$, just like the entire, perversely, boringly, unnecessarily long campaign.

That's why the total fuckup of Clint's speech wasting prime network viewing hour betrayed wonderfully how incompetent, amateur Gecko's campaign is, and how incompetent his WH would be.

The Prez campaign is just another product of TV watchers to sell to advertisers.

ChumpDumper
09-09-2012, 06:12 AM

Also, keep in mind that these conventions are funded by taxpayer money... if the parties want coronations instead of conventions, they should have to pay for it themselves, tbh...lol fairly

In that case, the rules were fairly determined to be lacking and were changed fairly.

But thank you and SA210 for saying you are against democracy. It's about time you admitted it.

Clipper Nation
09-09-2012, 10:05 AM
In that case, the rules were fairly determined to be lacking and were changed fairly.
No they weren't, the rules were changed at the last second as soon as Paul became eligible under the old rules, and changed via a rigged voice vote, tbh... nothing about the rule-changing process was fair... and by the way, even neocons are outraged about the shit the RNC pulled this year, because it doesn't just affect Paul supporters, it affects any grassroots in the GOP...

However, the Paul delegates were legally elected and entitled to their seats at the convention as per the GOP's own rules (although many were disenfranchised, another crook move by the RNC).... no comparison whatsoever...

But thank you and SA210 for saying you are against democracy. It's about time you admitted it.I am against mob-rule democracy, and proud of it, tbh.... you know who else was? Our founders, and the people who influenced them...

"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury."
- Alexander Fraser Tyler

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There was never a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."
- John Adams

"Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos."
- John Marshall

"[Democracy is] two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
- Benjamin Franklin

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government"
- Article 4 of the Constitution
The fact is, any system that relies on straw polls are deeply flawed: WAY too much media influence, easily-rigged electronic voting machines, and a system in which 51% of the American public can simply drown out the wishes of the 48% makes no sense, tbh.... a constitutional republic is the way to go...

ChumpDumper
09-09-2012, 12:29 PM
No they weren't, the rules were changed at the last second as soon as Paul became eligible under the old rules, and changed via a rigged voice vote, tbh... nothing about the rule-changing process was fair... and by the way, even neocons are outraged about the shit the RNC pulled this year, because it doesn't just affect Paul supporters, it affects any grassroots in the GOP...Eligible for what? Making a bunch of useless distraction for a candidate who came in fourth in actual primary votes cast?

However, the Paul delegates were legally elected and entitled to their seats at the convention as per the GOP's own rules (although many were disenfranchised, another crook move by the RNC).... no comparison whatsoever...And they were legally removed because they were assholes who were working against the interest of the party.

Blah, blah, blah....

The fact is, any system that relies on straw polls are deeply flawed: WAY too much media influence, easily-rigged electronic voting machines, and a system in which 51% of the American public can simply drown out the wishes of the 48% makes no sense, tbh.... a constitutional republic is the way to go...Ron Paul was 11% of the 48%. He and his drones demanded far too much than their numbers could ever merit.

He failed and his drones compounded his failure by being assholes. I hope he makes an independent run so all of you can fail all over again.

Clipper Nation
09-09-2012, 02:43 PM
And they were legally removed because they were assholes who were working against the interest of the party.
The "interest of the party" shouldn't be a mandate, otherwise, we have tyranny, tbh... and no, the delegates were NOT legally removed...

Apparently, UTSA is too busy teaching rhetorical devices to their students to bother educating you people on our political process, tbh... :lol

ChumpDumper
09-09-2012, 02:57 PM
The "interest of the party" shouldn't be a mandate, otherwise, we have tyranny, tbh... and no, the delegates were NOT legally removedOnce the candidate is decided upon, it's completely in the interest of the party to jettison the assholes.

NOT legally removed?

What law was broken? Give us the statute.

Apparently, UTSA is too busy teaching rhetorical devices to their students to bother educating you people on our political process, tbh... :lolApparently, Paulbots are too busy being assholes to realize just how little support their messiah received in the primaries, tbh... :lol

Santorum and Gingrich kicked his ass tbh.

Clipper Nation
09-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Once the candidate is decided upon, it's completely in the interest of the party to jettison the assholes.
The candidate is decided upon at the convention, dumbass...

NOT legally removed?
The Maine delegates won the right to be seated at the convention, and were kicked out for no reason, tbh....

DMC
09-09-2012, 04:48 PM
When you realize that, as a commoner, you have no voice, no say in anything, you will become apathetic to it all and go about your business. Unless you are wealthy enough to attract the attention of either party, you are no one. You don't even have the right to speak at a convention. If you wish to speak, you must do so at a remote area where no one is able to hear you, as that preserves your 1st Amendment rights via loophole and create legal maneuvering and still allows the facade of a two party system to have their WWE style contest. It keeps the sponsors happy, you know, those companies owned mostly by the incredibly wealthy.

We haven't progressed at all in 500 years.

Clipper Nation
09-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Apathy's definitely the wrong reaction though, as that's the main goal of all the bullshit the elites in both parties pull.... they WANT everyone to stop caring so that they can stay in power and do whatever the hell they want out in the open....

DMC
09-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Apathy's definitely the wrong reaction though, as that's the main goal of all the bullshit the elites in both parties pull.... they WANT everyone to stop caring so that they can stay in power and do whatever the hell they want out in the open....

The system of the Electoral College pretty much serves as a firewall against radical change. No one worth a fuck has ever been in office during my lifetime. No one worth a fuck has even been on a ballot.

The entire system is about which group of people get to spread the spoils from our tax dollars to their friends. It's always been that way, even Washington was a piece of shit.

So, I am not about to make believe I am part of some pseudo uprising when any real uprising by the US citizens would be more of a whimper on facebook and a town hall gathering of faggots and emo dikes than anything to raise eyebrows in the world of financial royalty.

Clipper Nation
09-09-2012, 08:35 PM
The system of the Electoral College pretty much serves as a firewall against radical change.
Um, no, it just makes presidential candidates have to actually work to get elected, as opposed to just doing a couple campaign stops in New York, Texas, and California and calling it a year, tbh...

ChumpDumper
09-09-2012, 09:32 PM
The candidate is decided upon at the convention, dumbass...Yep, it was Romney, dumbass...

Paul never had a chance.

None.

The Maine delegates won the right to be seated at the convention, and were kicked out for no reason, tbh....They were kicked out because they were assholes who proclaimed they were going to be assholes.

Clipper Nation
09-09-2012, 09:35 PM
:lol Typical UTSA Rhetorical Device Crew bads
:lol Still can't grasp the concept of conventions when it's been explained to him a million times
:lol Loves "democracy" but calls people "assholes" for trying to vote at the convention

ChumpDumper
09-09-2012, 09:44 PM
:lol Typical UTSA Rhetorical Device Crew :lol throwaway line

:lol Still can't grasp the concept of conventions when it's been explained to him a million times:lol Oh, I know what you think conventions are for. Time for assholes to do whatever they want.

:lol Loves "democracy" but calls people "assholes" for trying to vote at the convention:lol Who said I loved it? I just said you hated it.

I was fine with all the delegates voting for the candidates according to the results of the primaries and caucuses. Ron Paul was going to lose anyway. I was also fine with the asshole delegates getting the boot since they stated their sole purpose at the convention was to be a bunch of assholes. I told everyone here it was going to happen and you idiots acted shocked and surprised when it finally did happen.

Clipper Nation
09-09-2012, 09:48 PM
:lol Oh, I know what you think conventions are for. Time for assholes to do whatever they want.
You're the one defending the RNCheat assholes for doing whatever they wanted, B...

I was fine with all the delegates voting for the candidates according to the results of the primaries and caucuses. Ron Paul was going to lose anyway.
At the time they changed the rules, Paul had enough pluralities to be nominated from the floor under the old rules.... wrong again, son....

I was also fine with the asshole delegates getting the boot since they stated their sole purpose at the convention was to be a bunch of assholes.
Quotes?

ChumpDumper
09-09-2012, 10:21 PM
You're the one defending the RNCheat assholes for doing whatever they wanted, B...Not defending.

Cheering, perhaps -- just because I knew the reaction that was coming.

At the time they changed the rules, Paul had enough pluralities to be nominated from the floor under the old rules.... wrong again, son....:lol See? This is the crap I was waiting for.

Quotes?:lol

Clipper Nation
09-09-2012, 11:02 PM
Not defending.

Cheering, perhaps -- just because I knew the reaction that was coming.

:lol See? This is the crap I was waiting for.

:lol
:lol Throwaway lines

Jacob1983
09-09-2012, 11:55 PM
http://www.easymemes.com/uploads/memes/5928_ujGJL2oWhP8t58y.jpg

ChumpDumper
09-09-2012, 11:59 PM
:lol Throwaway lines:lol Throwaway line.

Ron Paul got his ass kicked in the primaries, so his worshipers decided to be assholes and they got their asses kicked even worse.

Deservedly so.

DMC
09-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Um, no, it just makes presidential candidates have to actually work to get elected, as opposed to just doing a couple campaign stops in New York, Texas, and California and calling it a year, tbh...
No, it actually doesn't.

You are part of the population regardless where you live, only with the electoral college, your vote is now weighted differently if you live in a low population area vs a high population area. That is not equal representation. So contrary to your assertion above, candidates would not be able to ignore certain states under the logic that they are locked already for their opponent. They would not just campaign in swing states. Every vote would matter, as it should.