PDA

View Full Version : Serious question

Avante
09-07-2012, 06:06 AM
The dad has bailed, the young girl can't afford a baby. She is putting it up for adoption. But wants to play a part in who her son goes to.

Couple

A...Christians, he is a teacher she is a doctor.

B...Atheists, she is a teacher, he is a doctor.

C...Homosexuals, they are both hair dressers.

D...Muslims, she stays home, he is a relgious leader.

Who gets the nod and why?

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:18 AM
LOL...

Hate to say it, but it looks like you are trolling for an argument rather than an honest debate...

Any one of the four answers is correct depending on who is answering it. One persons opinion is different than another depending on how they believe, and no one answer would be wrong. Should have made this a "poll."

Personally, I would only have a problem with "D," but if this girl is of Muslim heritage, it may be her preference that the child be raised that way.

Is the "Christian" couple Westboro Baptist, Quaker, Catholic, Protestant, Morman, or what? That will make a difference for some. I would be inclined to say "no" to the westboro Baptist.

Is the Atheist couple the common type person, ultra green radical, or what? Of course, there are some atheists I would accept and some I wouldn't.

How are homosexuals any different than straits in raising kids? We have both mothers and fathers of strait parents who sexually assault kids. Just because a couple is homosexual doesn't mean there will be any statistical difference. Of all the gays I have ever know to be gay, I have only known two who seemed mentally unbalanced and only one who had to proclaim it to the world. Not mush different in my view than straits.

I work with a woman who is married to another woman. I would have no problem with her adopting.

Avante
09-07-2012, 06:24 AM
LOL...

Hate to say it, but it looks like you are trolling for an argument rather than an honest debate...

Any one of the four answers is correct depending on who is answering it. One persons opinion is different than another depending on how they believe, and no one answer would be wrong. Should have made this a "poll."

Personally, I would only have a problem with "D," but if this girl is of Muslim heritage, it may be her preference that the child be raised that way.

Is the "Christian" couple Westboro Baptist, Quaker, Catholic, Protestant, Morman, or what? That will make a difference for some. i would be inclined to say "no" to the westboro Baptist.

Is the Atheist couple the common type person, ultra green radical, or what? Of course, there are some atheists I would accept and some I wouldn't.

How are homosexuals any different than straits in raising kids? We have both mothers and fathers of strait parents who sexually assault kids. Just because a couple is homosexual doesn't mean there will be any statistical difference. Of all the gays I have ever know to be gay, I have only known two who seemed mentally unbalanced and only one who had to proclaim it to the world.

I work with a woman who is married to another woman. I would have no problem with her adopting.

Curious to see opinions, not trolling.

Keep in mind we aren't going to know much about our young girl. Don't want who she is being a factor here. Also keep in mind she doesn't know a whole hell of a lot about our couples. She just wants the best possible situation to put her baby son in.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:28 AM
Curious to see opinions, not trolling.

Keep in mind we aren't going to know much about our young girl. Don't want who she is being a factor here. Also keep in mind she doesn't know a whole hell of a lot about our couples. She just wants the best possible situation to put her baby son in.
Wow...

No real advocate. Seems like to me the liberal government will have their hand then in placing the baby with B, C, or D, unless the couple is from the Westboro Baptist church.

Avante
09-07-2012, 06:37 AM
Wow...

No real advocate. Seems like to me the liberal government will have their hand then in placing the baby with B, C, or D, unless the couple is from the Westboro Baptist church.

So who would you give the baby to?

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:40 AM
So who would you give the baby to?
Not enough information.

My first choice would be a Mormon or Quaker couple, if they were true to the parts of their religion I respect. Not if they were fanatical. "D" would be the only option I would not consider.

I would not make a final choice on so limited information. To do so would be unsubstantiated bias.

Avante
09-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Not enough information.

My first choice would be a Mormon or Quaker couple, if they were true to the parts of their religion I respect. Not if they were fanatical. "D" would be the only option I would not consider.

I would not make a final choice on so limited information. To do so would be unsubstantiated bias.

Ok then...

All our couples make plenty of $$$$$$$. All are pillars of the community. all educated and wanting nothing more than to raise a little baby boy. None of our couples have ever been in trouble, they don't abuse drugs or alcohol, all are non smokers. All outstanding human beings looking to raise a child.

Well?

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:47 AM
A, B, or C.

Can you say any of them would not be a good parent?

Avante
09-07-2012, 06:53 AM
A, B, or C.

Can you say any of them would not be a good parent?

You have a decision to make, today is the deadline if you can't do any better than A,B or C, the county will decide for you.

Sure all great parents, but you can only have one. Well?

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:56 AM
You have a decision to make, today is the deadline if you can't do any better than A,B or C, the county will decide for you.

Sure all great parents, but you can only have one. Well?
Limited information, I would roll a six sided die. 1-2 = A , 3-4 = B, 5-6 = C.

Satisfied?

Avante
09-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Limited information, I would roll a six sided die. 1-2 = A , 3-4 = B, 5-6 = C.

Satisfied?

Sure.

Lincoln
09-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Stop making shit threads

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 07:42 AM
Stop making shit threads
Go away troll.

mouse
09-07-2012, 07:52 AM
C...Homosexuals, they are both hair dressers.

This way the kid fits in! think about it she has the best and latest fashion clothes and the coolest hair style. The kid will get extra attention as each same sex adult tries to out do the other with love an affection to gain the prestige award as Mother of the year.

Not to mention Parents day, show and tell, and talent shows involving both parents. Just think each one of them dressed as Freddy Mercury singing we are the champions.

C...Homosexuals hair dressers. my final answer.

AussieFanKurt
09-07-2012, 08:25 AM
A - C fine either way as long as they are good parents, don't indoctrinate their kids and would create a good upbringing, if its same through all 3 choices then doesn't worry me

ohmwrecker
09-07-2012, 08:42 AM
If you aren't trolling, why are the homosexuals hairdressers?

Latarian Milton
09-07-2012, 08:48 AM
C would be the best option probably if the other couples are not barren and have or will have kids of their own. you won't want your kid to grow up in a family where he feels being treated unequally tbh

O.J. Simpson
09-07-2012, 08:57 AM
RaZon - jump in front of a train, you fucking shit stain.

lebomb
09-07-2012, 08:58 AM
E. None of the above

mouse
09-07-2012, 09:11 AM
If you aren't trolling, why are the homosexuals hairdressers?

Man has a point. Why cant the homosexuals be Butcher's? who else knows better how to handle meat?

mouse
09-07-2012, 09:13 AM
why are the homosexuals hairdressers?

Man has a point why cant homosexuals be referees at the Cock fights, who else knows more about Cocks?

mouse
09-07-2012, 09:17 AM
why are the homosexuals hairdressers?

Man has a point why can't homosexuals be proctologist, who else knows more about a Mans ass?

mouse
09-07-2012, 09:26 AM
A - C fine either way as long as they are good parents, don't indoctrinate their kids and would create a good upbringing, if its same through all 3 choices then doesn't worry me

very Swiss of you.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/th_horn-tooter.jpg (http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/?action=view&current=horn-tooter.mp4)

Edward
09-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Beetus Joe!

TheRealCB
09-07-2012, 09:51 AM
The atheist couple would be my choice.At least they won't raise their kid to be a blind idiot and/or consider him a sinner when he realizes how stupid religion is.

Plus,they likely have a much higher income than the gay couple,so that's a plus.

Edward
09-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Plus,they likely have a much higher income than the gay couple,so that's a plus.
And more income than the Christian couple since the atheists don't give 10% of their income to the Church to make themselves feel better about a superstition :lol

TheRealCB
09-07-2012, 10:05 AM
And more income than the Christian couple since the atheists don't give 10% of their income to the Church to make themselves feel better about a superstition :lol

Exactly,forgot that :lol

redzero
09-07-2012, 10:18 AM
For somebody who doesn't argue about religion, why did Avante create a thread about religion?

DMC
09-07-2012, 10:33 AM
1. Is this your daughter?

2. Are you the real father?

jag
09-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Well if you want the child to one day go to Heaven, then "A" is the obvious choice. That being said, I feel like the occupations of the man and woman in option "A" should be edited to reflect something a little more gender appropriate. I hope "doctor" wasn't meant to imply MD, because we all know women can't be real doctors.

Blake
09-07-2012, 11:51 AM

if the christian doctor slaps an ichthus fish on his business cards, he might get that 10% back

ohmwrecker
09-07-2012, 04:09 PM
You know who sucks more than Razante?

Mouse.

baseline bum
09-07-2012, 04:15 PM
E. Abort the motherfucker

Avante
09-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Came to the party too late.

I'd have to go with A.

God or no God it's better to play along. Something atheists don't do.

Every boy needs a father and a mother.

Too many restictions living a life as a Muslim.

ashbeeigh
09-07-2012, 05:50 PM
You obviously have no idea how a real open adoption works. Parents have huge almost scrapbooks that they present to the adoptive mothers and then the mothers can either pick from there our even interview them further.

Any of the choices are okay with me. As long as the child has a loving family.

TheRealCB
09-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Yeah,a loving family that forces their daughter to wear a fucking piece of cloth on their face for their whole life.Fuck that shit.No one should do that to their kids.

HeatChamps
09-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Atheist ftw.

HeatChamps
09-07-2012, 06:34 PM
E. Abort the motherfucker
:lol That to.

Avante
09-07-2012, 11:30 PM
You obviously have no idea how a real open adoption works. Parents have huge almost scrapbooks that they present to the adoptive mothers and then the mothers can either pick from there our even interview them further.

Any of the choices are okay with me. As long as the child has a loving family.

Yep, no idea how a real adoption works.

Come on give me a pick, obviously the goal is to find a great home/loving parents. So in your opinion ........

AussieFanKurt
09-07-2012, 11:37 PM
Every boy needs a father and a mother.

Evidence for this? Single parents can raise children fine, same with gays

Clipper Nation
09-07-2012, 11:47 PM
The answer is CLEARLY B or C.... no religious indoctrination bullshit there, tbh....

Avante
09-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Evidence for this? Single parents can raise children fine, same with gays

Totally disagree.

There are times when a boy needs a man, times when he needs his mother. You would never not want a child in a home with both parents. I'm not talking about raising a child "fine". I'm talking about putting a child in the best possible situation, that would be in a home with a loving father and mother.

Kids are cruel as we know. Do we really want two dads showing up at little Johnnies school functions? Two moms? What will the other kids think/say?

My son can't talk...rasslin', girls, cars, Marvel comics, weight lifting, beer with his mom.

AussieFanKurt
09-07-2012, 11:49 PM
The answer is CLEARLY B or C.... no religious indoctrination bullshit there, tbh....

Well I agree with you somewhat. If parents are religious but don't influence their children at all then that's fine but if they do it's not. I guess ultimately it's same as atheist parents. Let the child decide.

AussieFanKurt
09-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Totally disagree.

There are times when a boy needs a man, times when he needs his mother. You would never not want a child in a home with both parents. I'm not talking about raising a child "fine". I'm talking about putting a child in the best possible situation, that would be in a home with a loving father and mother.

Kids are cruel as we know. Do we really want two dads showing up at little Johnnies school functions? Two moms? What will the other kids think/say?

My son can't talk...rasslin', girls, cars, Marvel comics, weight lifting, beer with his mom.

Your opinion, that's fine. I've met plenty of very well adjusted people who grew up in a single parent home. Just because there's a mum and dad around doesn't mean they'll be good parents.

Clipper Nation
09-07-2012, 11:55 PM

Young kids are pricks to each other no matter if their parents are heterosexual or homosexual, tbh... if Johnny had heterosexual parents in this scenario, chances are the other kids would find something else to shit on him for, and he'd probably have a shit-talk arsenal of his own, tbh.....

What really matters is that the parents are supportive, caring, and able to provide for their kid(s).... if those criteria are met, the parents' sexuality is meaningless, and if they aren't, I wouldn't give my kid to them regardless of their sexual orientation, tbh.....

Clipper Nation
09-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Doesn't mean there aren't women out there who are knowledgeable about those subjects, tbh.....

AussieFanKurt
09-08-2012, 12:01 AM
My co-worker is a single mum has a son who is well adjusted and currently with a very hot woman 6 years older than him.. well done

Avante
09-08-2012, 12:01 AM
Your opinion, that's fine. I've met plenty of very well adjusted people who grew up in a single parent home. Just because there's a mum and dad around doesn't mean they'll be good parents.

I think most people would agree that a child stands a better chance in life if he grew up with a father and a mother. Obviously I'm not talking about shitty parents.

AussieFanKurt
09-08-2012, 12:02 AM
I think most people would agree that a child stands a better chance in life if he grew up with a father and a mother. Obviously I'm not talking about shitty parents.

Cool. As I said your opinion and others. If we are talking about perfect parents here through all scenarios I don't see how a single parent or gay parents won't give a child a proper upbringing

Avante
09-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Doesn't mean there aren't women out there who are knowledgeable about those subjects, tbh.....

I've never met one, have you?

Mason...so is "Nature Boy" Ric Flair the best ever?
Me...actually the guy he got his "Nature Boy" personna from was better.
Mason...huh?
Me...yep, back in the day we had the original "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers, he's the guy Flair patterened himself after, right down to his finishing hold the figure four leglock, a hold that Dory Funk taught him.
Mason...cool.

Trust me no mom is telling their son about that.

Avante
09-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Cool. As I said your opinion and others. If we are talking about perfect parents here through all scenarios I don't see how a single parent or gay parents won't give a child a proper upbringing

Not talking about a proper upbringing. I'm talking about the best possible situation for a child to be in, that wouldn't be a single parent or a gay couple's home. They need a man and a woman in their life.

Avante
09-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Young kids are pricks to each other no matter if their parents are heterosexual or homosexual, tbh... if Johnny had heterosexual parents in this scenario, chances are the other kids would find something else to shit on him for, and he'd probably have a shit-talk arsenal of his own, tbh.....

What really matters is that the parents are supportive, caring, and able to provide for their kid(s).... if those criteria are met, the parents' sexuality is meaningless, and if they aren't, I wouldn't give my kid to them regardless of their sexual orientation, tbh.....

paste..

Why Children Need a Mother and a Father

There are many thousands of studies which have appeared over the past four to five decades showing quite clearly how absolutely important biological mothers and fathers are to the well-being of their children. Study after study has shown that no other factor is more vital to the healthy development of children than having a mum and a dad.
It is a full time job just keeping up with all this social science research. Let me mention one of the most recent studies, this one from the UK. A major study of around 14,000 children born in Britain between 2000 and 2002 found that children in single-parent families behave the worse. Kids brought up by one parent were twice as likely to display behaviour problems early on as those raised by both natural parents.
The research is part of the on-going Millennium Cohort Study, funded by the Economic and Social Research Council. As Lisa Calderwood from London University’s Institute of Education explained: “Living apart from natural fathers can be associated with poverty and negative outcomes for children.”

AussieFanKurt
09-08-2012, 01:44 AM
I want a peer reviewed journal please

Avante
09-08-2012, 01:58 AM
paste....

http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/gpr/5/4/382/

This article explores the cultural construction of fatherhood in America, as well as the consequences of this construction as a motivator for understudying fathers—especially father love—for nearly a century in developmental and family research. It then reviews evidence from 6 categories of empirical studies showing the powerful influence of fathers' love on children's and young adults' social, emotional, and cognitive development and functioning. Much of this evidence suggests that the influence of father love on offspring's development is as great as and occasionally greater than the influence of mother love. Some studies conclude that father love is the sole significant predictor of specific outcomes after controlling for the influence of mother love. Overall, father love appears to be as heavily implicated as mother love in offsprings' psychological well-being and health, as well as in an array of psychological and behavioral problems. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2012 APA, all rights reserved)

AussieFanKurt
09-08-2012, 02:46 AM
lol 2001. I take current studies only son

Avante
09-08-2012, 04:26 AM
lol 2001. I take current studies only son

If you really don't know that any child is better off being raised ...normally....meaning with their father and mother then all the studies in the world won't help you, son. It's simply common sense.

Boy is getting bullied at school, he needs a man to talk to not a woman. Little girl is starting to notice a few changes, she needs a woman.

All this...well gays can...and...a single parent can.....:rolleyes Why go that route if you can have a normal family?

johnsmith
09-08-2012, 06:57 AM
I've never met one, have you?

Mason...so is "Nature Boy" Ric Flair the best ever?
Me...actually the guy he got his "Nature Boy" personna from was better.
Mason...huh?
Me...yep, back in the day we had the original "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers, he's the guy Flair patterened himself after, right down to his finishing hold the figure four leglock, a hold that Dory Funk taught him.
Mason...cool.

Trust me no mom is telling their son about that.

If I was mason, I would have killed myself around age 15.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-08-2012, 08:36 AM
lol naming your son Mason

GoodOdor
09-08-2012, 03:50 PM
lol discussing "wrestling" with a son named Mason.

Ginobilly
09-08-2012, 04:13 PM
If you really don't know that any child is better off being raised ...normally....meaning with their father and mother then all the studies in the world won't help you, son. It's simply common sense.

Boy is getting bullied at school, he needs a man to talk to not a woman. Little girl is starting to notice a few changes, she needs a woman.

All this...well gays can...and...a single parent can.....:rolleyes Why go that route if you can have a normal family?

exactly!!
you need your mom for certain things and your dad for others. it's crucial for a child to be with his mom most of the time for emotional and developmental support. I work in the field of education here in San Antonio and I notice a lot of behavioral problems with kids who only live with one parent(cause the dad/mom is in jail/dead/left,etc). The truth is children need their moms and dads to be there for them. To protect and to love them. (It's like being thrown into a fight without no training). Not two dudes, two chicks, or your old grandmother(seems like the mexican and black thing to do, is to dump all of your unwanted kids to your wela. which is not fair). society needs to man the fuck up when it comes raising kids!

Wild Cobra
09-08-2012, 04:22 PM
OK, I agree with you two. The gay couple is out. That's as bad a a single parent raising a child.

Clipper Nation
09-08-2012, 04:27 PM
:lol Avante
:lol "I realize you two lesbians are emotionally stable, caring, and able to provide for my child, but I'm giving my kid to the meth-cooking redneck straight couple from the trailer park down the street instead because :cry at least they can talk about rasslin' :cry"

ploto
09-08-2012, 04:27 PM
You would never not want a child in a home with both parents.

When dad is beating the shit out of mom, you surely do.

AussieFanKurt
09-08-2012, 05:55 PM
OK, I agree with you two. The gay couple is out. That's as bad a a single parent raising a child.

Bad? What an interesting generalisation to make that both these situations are bad. What exactly are you basing this on?

Wild Cobra
09-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Bad? What an interesting generalisation to make that both these situations are bad. What exactly are you basing this on?
Both a male and female role model are best for growing children. It is just that simple. There are times that it doesn't happen, but any time their is a choice. That is the proper choice.

AussieFanKurt
09-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Both a male and female role model are best for growing children. It is just that simple. There are times that it doesn't happen, but any time their is a choice. That is the proper choice.

While if the choice is there and the such that may be. But did you not say that a single parent or gay parents are bad? Reasoning please. If there is no choice and they are good parent(s) then how is it bad exactly?

DMC
09-08-2012, 08:05 PM

Why?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-08-2012, 08:25 PM
lol Avante
lol indirectly admitting he's white trash in 20 different ways

Wild Cobra
09-08-2012, 08:38 PM
While if the choice is there and the such that may be. But did you not say that a single parent or gay parents are bad? Reasoning please. If there is no choice and they are good parent(s) then how is it bad exactly?
I didn't say it was bad. I'm only agreeing the better choice is the dual sex dual role model family. If you look back this thread, you will see I initially included the gay parents. The arguments here changed my mind.

Wild Cobra
09-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Why?
That was already addressed.

Kori Ellis
09-08-2012, 08:51 PM
If I was the girl and I didn't care about religion, then I'd pick the Muslims because there is a stay at home mom -- less time with the kid being raised by babysitters.

Wild Cobra
09-08-2012, 09:01 PM
If I was the girl and I didn't care about religion, then I'd pick the Muslims because there is a stay at home mom -- less time with the kid being raised by babysitters.
You want to be dominated by your man?

Fabbs
09-08-2012, 09:02 PM
What would a kid raised by SpursTalk MultiTroll turn out to be?

Kori Ellis
09-08-2012, 10:10 PM
You want to be dominated by your man?

I'm not sure what that comment has to do with it. I said if I were the girl and didn't care about religion, that was the best scenario.

Personally, I'd choose the Christian family. But the ideal situation to me would be a Christian family with a stay-at-home/work-at-home parent.

Wild Cobra
09-08-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm not sure what that comment has to do with it. I said if I were the girl and didn't care about religion, that was the best scenario.

Personally, I'd choose the Christian family. But the ideal situation to me would be a Christian family with a stay-at-home/work-at-home parent.
You do know don't you, that Muslim women are effectively the property of their husbands, right?

AussieFanKurt
09-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Yeah misogyny in Islam offends me. No way I would want a child to grow up in an environment where the women can't even pray in the same room as the men..

mouse
09-08-2012, 10:47 PM
What would a kid raised by SpursTalk MultiTroll turn out to be?

Multi TRoll posters don't have time for sex.

Kori Ellis
09-08-2012, 11:00 PM
You do know don't you, that Muslim women are effectively the property of their husbands, right?

But I wouldn't be Muslim in this situation. So, I don't know why you asked me if I wanted to be dominated by my man.

My close friend and business partner for 8 years in L.A. was a Muslim woman. So yeah, I'm probably more familiar with American Muslims than the average person.

O.J. Simpson
09-08-2012, 11:41 PM

Yeah, those Muslim men probably track their wives' movements on Google Earth whenever they leave the house!

Wild Cobra
09-08-2012, 11:48 PM
But I wouldn't be Muslim in this situation. So, I don't know why you asked me if I wanted to be dominated by my man.

My close friend and business partner for 8 years in L.A. was a Muslim woman. So yeah, I'm probably more familiar with American Muslims than the average person.
OK, but I'm pretty sure your coworker is an exception to what is normal in Muslim relationships.

Avante
09-09-2012, 01:08 AM
If I was mason, I would have killed myself around age 15.

I wish you would have.

Avante
09-09-2012, 01:09 AM

What a fucking idiot.

Avante
09-09-2012, 01:11 AM
exactly!!
you need your mom for certain things and your dad for others. it's crucial for a child to be with his mom most of the time for emotional and developmental support. I work in the field of education here in San Antonio and I notice a lot of behavioral problems with kids who only live with one parent(cause the dad/mom is in jail/dead/left,etc). The truth is children need their moms and dads to be there for them. To protect and to love them. (It's like being thrown into a fight without no training). Not two dudes, two chicks, or your old grandmother(seems like the mexican and black thing to do, is to dump all of your unwanted kids to your wela. which is not fair). society needs to man the fuck up when it comes raising kids!

Great to see some intelligence here, very rare.

Avante
09-09-2012, 01:13 AM
lol Avante
lol indirectly admitting he's white trash in 20 different ways

Are you really as stupid as you appear? Not a brain in your fucking head.

AussieFanKurt
09-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Learn to multi-quote before you call someone stupid without a brain you fucking hypocrite

Avante
09-09-2012, 01:17 AM
Learn to multi-quote before you call someone stupid without a brain you fucking hypocrite

I was wondering how long it would be before you starting with that sort of stuff. You did try to be cool.

AussieFanKurt
09-09-2012, 01:25 AM
I was wondering how long it would be before you starting with that sort of stuff. You did try to be cool.

:lol nice try troll

Avante
09-09-2012, 01:30 AM
:lol nice try troll

Let me guess you're all pissed off because you looked stupid talking gay/single parents, right?

AussieFanKurt
09-09-2012, 01:33 AM
Let me guess you're all pissed off because you looked stupid talking gay/single parents, right?

:lmao I'll just do a you and avoid the point you're making completely

BlackSwordsMan
09-09-2012, 01:38 AM
I don't know what avante said but thats probably because my feeble human brain can't comprehend it. Step yo game up yo british convict

Avante
09-09-2012, 01:43 AM
:lmao I'll just do a you and avoid the point you're making completely

You actually had a point?

AussieFanKurt
09-09-2012, 01:46 AM
I did and you completely ignored as you do with everyone

Avante
09-09-2012, 01:48 AM
I did and you completely ignored as you do with everyone

Help me out here, what are you talking about?

AussieFanKurt
09-09-2012, 01:54 AM
I just said that you were calling someone stupid with no brain in their head but you don't even know how to multi-quote and you avoided it again as you do with everyone

Avante
09-09-2012, 02:00 AM
I just said that you were calling someone stupid with no brain in their head but you don't even know how to multi-quote and you avoided it again as you do with everyone

Talk to me about that Jamaican 4x1 team that set the WR? So what's your take on that Baltimore Raven defense? Who are you favorite Alabama bluesmen? Who is your favorite pre 1980 boxer?

Let me guess....duh!!!!!!!!!

So you are stupid because you don't have a clue about any of that? Or is it you never paid any attention to any of that?

I've never paid any attention to that. Really don't care to.

AussieFanKurt
09-09-2012, 02:11 AM
And I'm not going to pay attention to any of that because I don't really care to

Avante
09-09-2012, 02:13 AM
And I'm not going to pay attention to any of that because I don't really care to

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, you got it!

howbouthemspurs
09-09-2012, 03:14 AM
Lindsay Lohan for sure!

TheRealCB
09-09-2012, 03:26 AM
Kori do you ever read Pm's?

Avante
09-09-2012, 03:31 AM
Yeah, those Muslim men probably track their wives' movements on Google Earth whenever they leave the house!

Kori do you ever read Pm's?

?????

Latarian Milton
09-09-2012, 09:19 AM
straight couples have their own kids or at least they should wish to have kids born to themselves, and the adopted kids will never be treated the same way their biological kids would imho, that's why the gay couple might be the best option of the 4.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Are you really as stupid as you appear? Not a brain in your fucking head.
:lol talking rasling with your son named Mason
:lol Mason
:lol white trash name
:lol a grown man who likes professional wrestling
:lol white trash

Avante
09-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Dude, you really that far gone? What a miserable individual. I pity your family.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-09-2012, 11:12 AM
I pity your son. You named him Mason and "rassle" with him

:lol rassling
:lol Penn State
:lol child molester

Avante
09-09-2012, 11:16 AM
straight couples have their own kids or at least they should wish to have kids born to themselves, and the adopted kids will never be treated the same way their biological kids would imho, that's why the gay couple might be the best option of the 4.

That's not true at all. Where did you get that idea? Couples who look to adopt are wanting children real bad. You have any idea how many times..."I'm pregnant"..is a negative. Look at all those fatherless homes out there. Baby shows up the guy bails, too much responsibility.

Why would anyone want to place a child in a situation totally out of the norm? How many kids are raised by gay couples compared to the normal situation? Why have two moms or dads?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-09-2012, 11:17 AM
I'd let a family adopt someone as long as they name him something other than Mason :lol

Avante
09-09-2012, 11:20 AM
I'd let a family adopt someone as long as they name him something other than Mason :lol

That coming from a guy who thinks....DUNCANownsKOBE... isn't stupid? Trust me amigo, that is stupid.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-09-2012, 11:22 AM
My username > Mason :lmao

:lmao Mason

Wild Cobra
09-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Shouldn't people who like to argue all the time get a room?

Avante
09-09-2012, 11:26 AM
My username > Mason :lmao

:lmao Mason

Does it hurt being retarded?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Does it hurt being retarded?
Does it hurt being fat :lol

Avante
09-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Does it hurt being fat :lol

I wouldn't know, I've never been fat. Can you take something for being retarded? Dude, do you really think Duncanwhatever is cool? Fucking sucks little man. Where in the fuck did you come up with that stupidity?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-09-2012, 11:39 AM
:lol where'd you come up with Mason? Did you want your kid to grow up and be someone who take it up the ass?

:lol 280 pounds = not fat

:lol we're the same height and I weigh 60 pounds less than you

CuckingFunt
09-09-2012, 11:43 AM

Are their own parents typically the only adults with whom children have contact?

Avante
09-09-2012, 11:44 AM
:lol where'd you come up with Mason? Did you want your kid to grow up and be someone who take it up the ass?

:lol 280 pounds = not fat

:lol we're the same height and I weigh 60 pounds less than you

Dude, you don't answer a question with a question, where did you come up with something that fucking stupid? DUNCANownsKOBE makes you look like a moron, Answer my question.

I'm big, wide and thick, huge thighs. Big shoulders.

Avante
09-09-2012, 11:48 AM
Shouldn't people who like to argue all the time get a room?

You really believe that? Who wants to get a room with somebody so they can argue?

I'm simply counter punching.

Wild Cobra
09-09-2012, 12:00 PM
You really believe that? Who wants to get a room with somebody so they can argue?

I'm simply counter punching.
Yes. You are both counter-punching. When I see two people bickering all the time, they are generally a couple.

Wild Cobra
09-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Are their own parents typically the only adults with whom children have contact?
Of course not. But the traditional family relationship is important.

Avante
09-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Yes. You are both counter-punching. When I see two people bickering all the time, they are generally a couple.

So you would just have ignored him?

Woo Bum-kon
09-09-2012, 12:35 PM
:lol 280 pounds
:lol not fat
:lol defying the laws of physics by eating so little yet getting so fat

Woo Bum-kon
09-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Oh, and

:lol comparing a username on a site full of strangers one will never meet to a real name that will follow somebody for all their life
:lol Avante logic

CuckingFunt
09-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Of course not. But the traditional family relationship is important.

Why?

DMC
09-09-2012, 12:40 PM
That was already addressed.

Then why did you make that statement?

DMC
09-09-2012, 12:52 PM
OK, but I'm pretty sure your coworker is an exception to what is normal in Muslim relationships.
Jesus fucking Christ, you're an expert on Islam now as well as a world renowned translator of the ancient Hebrew texts? How do you manage?

Gutter92
09-09-2012, 01:10 PM

And how do you know this? Oh, because you hear it on the news? Hmm...well I certainly wouldn't want my son growing up in a catholic family since they're most likely to be pedophiles..

Wild Cobra
09-09-2012, 01:11 PM
So you would just have ignored him?

Absolutely.

For me, there are far better things to do.

Clipper Nation
09-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Like father, like son, tbh....

DMC
09-09-2012, 03:02 PM

lol editing your son Mason from your post.

lol reality setting in

lol MaZon

Latarian Milton
09-09-2012, 07:42 PM
That's not true at all. Where did you get that idea? Couples who look to adopt are wanting children real bad. You have any idea how many times..."I'm pregnant"..is a negative. Look at all those fatherless homes out there. Baby shows up the guy bails, too much responsibility.

Why would anyone want to place a child in a situation totally out of the norm? How many kids are raised by gay couples compared to the normal situation? Why have two moms or dads?

adopting kids ain't like a last resort to most couples who adopt kids, like Julie and Pitt. they've adopted kids and have their own biological kids as well, but it's very questionable if they will treat all their kids equally, at least the adopted kids will have different views when they reach school ages and are asked "why your not like neither of your parents?". the parents may give equal care to all their kids but in the kids' minds, the difference will exist and impact their lives well into their adulthood

O.J. Simpson
09-09-2012, 07:52 PM
There's at least 3 people in this thread that should probably die in a grease fire.

AussieFanKurt
09-09-2012, 07:56 PM
There's at least 3 people in this thread that should probably die in a grease fire.

Who are they, OJ?

O.J. Simpson
09-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Here's a hint: one is a homeless bum, the other is a stalker, and the other is Avante.

Avante
09-09-2012, 11:40 PM

Why enter threads that won't interest you?

Die in a greae fire because of posts you don't have to read....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabbs
09-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Children who had two parents bio "Mom" and "Dad":

Michael Jackson
Lindsey Lohan

that's just a start.

You don't have it made if you have bio mom and dad.
and
You're not doomed if you have psycho ahole parent(s).
and
If you come from a one parent home you can do fine.

Avante
09-10-2012, 02:39 AM
Children who had two parents bio "Mom" and "Dad":

Michael Jackson
Lindsey Lohan

that's just a start.

You don't have it made if you have bio mom and dad.
and
You're not doomed if you have psycho ahole parent(s).
and
If you come from a one parent home you can do fine.

If a young girl has a chance to place her child in the best possible world to be in that would without question be a man and his wife who believe in God. It's not a one parent home, it's not in some relgious fanatic home and it isn't with a gay couple. You put your child in what is a normal and healthy enviornment. That is having a loving father and mother. I'm not talking about where the guy drinks and the wife is a lazy druggie.

AussieFanKurt
09-10-2012, 02:49 AM
Why do the parents have to believe in god exactly?

Avante
09-10-2012, 03:02 AM
Why do the parents have to believe in god exactly?

It seems those who worship God are more happy. More content with life. Why not have God in a childs life?

Wild Cobra
09-10-2012, 03:07 AM
It seems those who worship God are more happy. More content with life. Why not have God in a childs life?
Can't help but ask.

You mean happy like the Westboro Baptist?

I don't see religion as being that important. As long as there is a loving family with a sense of moral values, that is what is important.

Quite frankly, unless you know the level of a families religious convictions, I find most people who go to church, hypocrites.

Avante
09-10-2012, 03:10 AM
Can't help but ask.

You mean happy like the Westboro Baptist?

I don't see religion as being that important. As long as there is a loving family with a sense of moral values, that is what is important.

Quite frankly, unless you know the level of a families religious convictions, I find most people who go to church, hypocrites.

I find most people who go to church far more well adjusted to deal with lifes trials and tribulations than those who don't. More relaxed, more level headed.

Social support – religious belief has been found to be helpful in maintaining marriages, in the wellbeing of children, and in rehabilitating criminals, because of the strong support religious communities can provide.
Social psychology – religious belief and spirituality tend to have a positive effect on mental health and happiness of individuals, groups and societies.
Economics – religious belief often leads to reducing social and economic inequality, which in turn increases health and life expectancy.

AussieFanKurt
09-10-2012, 03:20 AM
I agree with Wild Cobra here. I really don't see religion as a necessary part at all in child-rearing. I've met plenty of people who go to church at parental age being out of their mind and irrational. Just like I've seen those who don't be the same. Somehow I don't think there is a correlation between being religious and being a good parent. Too many other factors influence it more

Wild Cobra
09-10-2012, 03:36 AM
I find most people who go to church far more well adjusted to deal with lifes trials and tribulations than those who don't. More relaxed, more level headed.

We simply disagree. Not really a big deal.

Avante
09-10-2012, 03:42 AM
I agree with Wild Cobra here. I really don't see religion as a necessary part at all in child-rearing. I've met plenty of people who go to church at parental age being out of their mind and irrational. Just like I've seen those who don't be the same. Somehow I don't think there is a correlation between being religious and being a good parent. Too many other factors influence it more

Just one of many.

paste...

Study says “Religion is good for kids”!

May 7, 2007 in Biblical worldview (http://nurturingfaith.wordpress.com/category/biblical-worldview/), encouraging the heart (http://nurturingfaith.wordpress.com/category/encouraging-the-heart/), kids/culture (http://nurturingfaith.wordpress.com/category/kidsculture/)

A recent study (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,268081,00.html) of 16,000 children, mostly first graders, led researchers to conclude that religion has a very positive effect on self-control, behavior, and peer relationships. The Mississippi State team also found that “when parents argued frequently about religion the children are more likely to have problems.”http://nurturingfaith.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/girl-with-flower.jpg?w=224&h=336
This research is supportive of what Christians have long known and believed – the home environment is critical for children’s early faith development and that the commonality of beliefs by marriage partners is very important. The findings of this study also support what Smith and Denton found in their study of teens (see post of 10/11/06): we (parents) get what we are – in other words kids spirituality reflects what they see modeled by their parents – it’s tough to fool kids when they are with you on a 24/7 basis.
In explaining why kids are good as a result of religion, lead researcher John Bartkowski remarks that children benefit from the networks of other religious adults who reinforce the parental messages and consequently children “take more to heart the messages that they get in the home.” Sounds like home, church, and Christian school to me!
The disconnect between understanding research and understanding the impact of a living relationship with one’s Creator is demonstrated by this comment in the article:
“But as for why religious organizations might provide more of a boost to family life than secular organizations designed to do the same thing, that’s still somewhat of a mystery, said Annette Mahoney, a psychologist at Bowling Green State University in Ohio… Mahoney wondered: ‘Is there anything about religion and spirituality that sets it apart?’
Is there indeed? St. Augustine said, “You have made us for yourself, dear Lord, and our hearts are restless until they find rest in you.” Blaise Paschal said, “There is a God-shaped vacuum in the heart of every person which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator, made known through Jesus.”

Wild Cobra
09-10-2012, 03:50 AM
I agree with you statistically. I'm only saying there are exceptions, and please note. I indicated "As long as there is a loving family with a sense of moral values, that is what is important."

johnsmith
09-10-2012, 03:51 AM
"biblical worldview" says religion matters...... I'm shocked.

Avante
09-10-2012, 03:52 AM
I agree with you statistically. I'm only saying there are exceptions, and please note. I indicated "As long as there is a loving family with a sense of moral values, that is what is important."

There are exceptions to everything. Remember our young girl is looking for the best possible situation. That would have to be a loving father and mother with religious convictions. With that will come moral values.

Avante
09-10-2012, 03:54 AM
"biblical worldview" says religion matters...... I'm shocked.

Did you not read....one of many? Want more?

johnsmith
09-10-2012, 03:55 AM
Did you not read....one of many? Want more?

Yes, 14 more in fact..... Oh, and start a thread with each one.

Wild Cobra
09-10-2012, 03:55 AM
There are exceptions to everything. Remember our young girl is looking for the best possible situation. That would have to be a loving father and mother with religious convictions. With that will come moral values.
Sure, if you know that for fact.

I've seen too many Christians that only go to church because it's expected, and they resent it. They often are worse people than those who don't have such pressures. The strictness of the catholic churches is probably why they have so many abusive priests, and oversexed girls.

Rebellion...

Avante
09-10-2012, 03:57 AM
Yes, 14 more in fact..... Oh, and start a thread with each one.

You post a thread and I won't for 30 days. Don't you get tired of being a leech?

johnsmith
09-10-2012, 03:57 AM
Reading a discussion between a avante and wild cobra is like watching the qualifying rounds of the special Olympics.

johnsmith
09-10-2012, 03:58 AM
You post a thread and I won't for 30 days. Don't you get tired of being a leech?

Start More threads please!

Wild Cobra
09-10-2012, 03:59 AM
Reading a discussion between a avante and wild cobra is like watching the qualifying rounds of the special Olympics.
I take it that's your speed?

Avante
09-10-2012, 03:59 AM
Sure, if you know that for fact.

I've seen too many Christians that only go to church because it's expected, and they resent it. They often are worse people than those who don't have such pressures. The strictness of the catholic churches is probably why they have so many abusive priests, and oversexed girls.

Rebellion...

We don't know anything for a fact, we have to hope everything is cool. Hell we all know druggies and bums far cooler people than some religious nuts. So there will always be some gamble involved.

Avante
09-10-2012, 04:05 AM

Do I really need to copy and paste all the absolute stupidity that you post?

Be right back with one of your gems.

Paste...

Hate on Clinton's politics all you want, but that dude is a pimp.

johnsmith
09-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Do I really need to copy and paste all the absolute stupidity that you post?

Be right back with one of your gems.

Paste...

Hate on Clinton's politics all you want, but that dude is a pimp.

Start more threads!