PDA

View Full Version : 48MOH Podcast with @ESPNSteinLine: Kawhi, Pop, Spurs

ace3g
09-07-2012, 02:09 PM
http://www.48minutesofhell.com/4-down-spurs-podcast-marc-stein

TrueSpursFan
09-07-2012, 03:59 PM
I can't believe he doesn't see kawhi being a star!
Lost a little respect :(

Obstructed_View
09-07-2012, 06:26 PM

See your user name, as well as mine, since I agree that he could be a star. Truth is, we're suffering from homeroptimism.

flipspursfan
09-07-2012, 09:15 PM
I just honestly see Kawhi being a Gerald Wallace in this league. A championship piece, but just not a star in his own right.

TrueSpursFan
09-07-2012, 09:42 PM
See your user name, as well as mine, since I agree that he could be a star. Truth is, we're suffering from homeroptimism.

True, only time will tell. But I hope he's wrong and many of us here are right. Kawhi seems to have all the tools and talent to be a star but again, I'm wearing goggles.:flag:

dunkman
09-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Gerald Wallace was very raw when he entered the league tbh. Kawhi is more talented, it wouldn't surprise if he ended being an all star player. The Spurs picked and developed Parker and Manu into all star players, hopefully the history will repeat.

Ice009
09-08-2012, 08:42 AM

Who said Kawhi won't be a star?

lcroock
09-08-2012, 08:49 AM
That was a Laker Podcast, not a Spurs Podcast. Other than hearing Stein give his 2-sense that was a waste of 35 minutes. Those guys suck.

TrueSpursFan
09-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Who said Kawhi won't be a star?

Stein

mountainballer
09-11-2012, 03:06 AM
jesus. Stein says tons of nice things about KL (exceeded anyones expectations - how can he not get better - I never really seen him as a star, but he did so well, so maybe it's possible - he just got it right away........) and people bitch just because he didn't call him a sure fire perennial all star????
if Stein did like that (just to kiss some homer's asses), he would lose the respect from the whole bb community. realistic Spurs fans included.
point is, maybe it's possible that KL becomes a star. just like Stein said. long way to go. KL was great in his first year, but it's not like he looked like Lebron or Durant looked in their first season.

Fireball
09-11-2012, 07:21 AM
But he damn sure went into overdrive talking about the Lakers. Not even the extent of DHowards back injury slowed him down. I remember him saying something like Dwight would be such a physical specimen and thats why he sees him returning to the court 100%. Well, if there ever was a physical specimen in the NBA, it was David Robinson and we all know how that went ...

I agree with his take on Kawhi though ... hopefully Kawhi exceeds anyones expectations.