PDA

View Full Version : Pick up basketball THE ALPHA WAY

BUMP
09-07-2012, 04:33 PM
I don't know about you guys but nothing gets my OG mudbone-size cock hard like showing fools what's up in pickup basketball.

First of all, when I show up, I play. If there's already a game going on, I just go 1 on 10 and beat up the whole court. Once that easy task is over with, it's time to shoot for captains. Well actually, it's time for me to show off in front of the ladies. While everyone's taking lame-ass beta 3 pointers, I tell the cucks underneath the basket to get the fuck out of the way while I practice my freestyle dunks. We don't start the shooting for captain's process until I've done about 100 of these in a row, usually takes about 2 hours. On my last dunk, I just pick some whiteboy to stand under the rim and teabag him. Then I suckerpunch him while he's on the ground then throw him in the dumpster.

Now of course, I'm always first captain. Even if I'm not the first one to make it, I usually just beat up first captain and take his spot anyway. After that, I pick four times in a row and have the most stacked team on the court. I know it's illegal but guess what.......I don't give two flying fucks. So of course my team always wins. We run the court from sun up to sun up the next day.....and sometimes sun up the day after that.

As for my style of play, I'm a cross between Tony parker quickness, Derrick Rose athleticism, Steve Nash shooting ability, and Larry fucking Legend clutchness. I once took a game winning three, got a quickie from the nearest groupie, and came in her mouth before it hit bottom. We won the game of course, only because I decided it to be that close. It's usually a skunker, Suns-Spurs 2010 style. 99% of the time the other team gets ravaged worse than Katie-girl's balloon knot after walking down a dark alley

Edward
09-07-2012, 04:40 PM
I once took a game winning three, got a quickie from the nearest groupie, and came in her mouth before it hit bottom.
lol quick ejaculation

mavs>spurs
09-07-2012, 04:48 PM
last time me and BUMP hooped he and his linebacker friends just beat up the opposing team in the paint and grabbed every rebound. after the game we dumped gatorade on the losing utd asian team, gave them wedgies and hung them from the rim by their underwear. then we fucked their girlfriends and left them the gift that keeps on giving..children that their own tiny asian penises were too small to conceive anyway. now those gooks will never forget that ass whooping imho.

Lincoln
09-07-2012, 05:18 PM
:lmao

CubanSucks
09-07-2012, 05:58 PM
do people still find this shit funny? I liked the first ALPHA thread (pretty sure it was by someone else) but making one every day is getting pretty old. I don't even read them cause I'm not too big of a fan of those long winded copy pasta stories

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:08 PM
do people still find this shit funny? I liked the first ALPHA thread (pretty sure it was by someone else) but making one every day is getting pretty old. I don't even read them cause I'm not too big of a fan of those long winded copy pasta stories
I think the 3rd graders and adolescent losers do. I personally think it's pretty pathetic.

Bill_Brasky
09-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Good shit, not quite as creative as the last one but I chuckled.

mavs>spurs
09-07-2012, 06:11 PM

I think the 3rd graders and adolescent losers do. I personally think it's pretty pathetic.

you guys are obviously beta.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Good shit, not quite as creative as the last one but I chuckled.
You must have a very demented personality.

Edward
09-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Sounds like Wild Cobra and CubanSucks don't like doing things THE ALPHA WAY

CubanSucks
09-07-2012, 06:17 PM
you guys are obviously beta.

Maybe.
Maybe not.
Maybe fuck yourself.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Sounds like Wild Cobra and CubanSucks don't like doing things THE ALPHA WAY
LOL...

If that's someones demented perception of an alpha, then I think we need to find a padded room for them.

mavs>spurs
09-07-2012, 06:20 PM
maybe that wasn't very funny

Bill_Brasky
09-07-2012, 06:22 PM
You must have a very demented personality.

Yup.

Not my fault you're a beta bro.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Yup.

Not my fault you're a beta bro.

I stand up to wanna-be-alphas. They are such a joke.

Edward
09-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Thinking that doing things THE ALPHA WAY is demented means you're a beta.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Thinking that doing things THE ALPHA WAY is demented means you're a beta.
But that isn't the alpha way.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:31 PM
Second thought. That is the alpha way for the leader of a dumbshit click, or gang, or adolescent bullies. Not a real alpha male. A real alpha male also has some intelligence.

mavs>spurs
09-07-2012, 06:32 PM
you really wanna step to us, bro?

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 06:33 PM
you really wanna step to us, bro?
Sorry, but I can't help but laugh at the complete stupidity.

Bill_Brasky
09-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Careful guys, he might triangulate our position and tell us we should really be careful about photos we put on facebook!

Edward
09-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Careful guys, he might triangulate our position and tell us we should really be careful about photos we put on facebook!

He's checkin google earf as I type this!

baseline bum
09-07-2012, 07:02 PM
That's the beta way to stalk bro. The alpha way you'd be yelling her name the whole time so she knew you were coming and then go kick in her door.

redzero
09-07-2012, 07:13 PM

And calling people "n*gger" to rile them up isn't pathetic?

redzero
09-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Why should I call a faggot like you a niggеr? Sorry, but it's not my style to insult losers like you with a racial slur like niggеr. I'm OK with others calling you a niggеr though.

kcC8JW_Rppo

resistanze
09-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Sounds mature to me imho.

CubanSucks
09-07-2012, 08:33 PM
in case the faggot crew was wondering, I'm not buying into the retarded trolling like WC seems to be. It's just played out. Space these shit threads out and it might've had a chance, bitch

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 08:37 PM
You guys just don't get it, do you?

The alpha male doesn't need to kick butt once he's on top. It's those trying to be the alpha male who have to prove themselves. If the alpha still has to kick ass, he is just a lowlife thug, or worse. Pretty pathetic when it's fun to do harm to others.

Bill_Brasky
09-07-2012, 08:43 PM
That's the beta way to stalk bro. The alpha way you'd be yelling her name the whole time so she knew you were coming and then go kick in her door.

I think I smell an idea for BUMP's next "alpha way" lesson.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 08:44 PM

I think I smell an idea for BUMP's next "alpha way" lesson.

Just what we need.

Another retarded thread.

Bill_Brasky
09-07-2012, 08:52 PM
Just what we need.

Another retarded thread.

If you're a good bitch BUMP MIGHT let you suck him off after he gets done schooling you. No promises though, his balls might be drained from the train we run on the bitch you were stalking/strangely obsessed with.

Wild Cobra
09-07-2012, 08:56 PM
If you're a good bitch BUMP MIGHT let you suck him off after he gets done schooling you. No promises though, his balls might be drained from the train we run on the bitch you were stalking/strangely obsessed with.
Hey, if being his bitch is your thing, I'm not going to shit on you for that. I'm curious why you think I would want to be though. Are you that brainwashed?

DMC
09-07-2012, 09:21 PM
The Alpha way would be to post from her house "hey, you might want to change your facebook photo, slut" and include a pic of her dog licking your balls in the front yard of her house.

Lincoln
09-07-2012, 09:40 PM
You guys just don't get it, do you?

The alpha male doesn't need to kick butt once he's on top. It's those trying to be the alpha male who have to prove themselves. If the alpha still has to kick ass, he is just a lowlife thug, or worse. Pretty pathetic when it's fun to do harm to others.

You're still bitching? Cool

Avante
09-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Here's something I've never understood. Where do you people get this idea you really have shit to do with what others post? If it isn't something you find interesting big fucking deal, find something that is. I read it, yep it was stupid but so what. I don't have to be here. All this moronic bullshit is ridiculous, no way in hell am I going to play critic here. Trust me nobody here is some fantastic poster, so why all this bullshit? Wow a stupid thread, big fucking deal.

At least the guy is trying to be creative, he's originating something, something a lot of you complainers never do.

More power to those who make an effort.

monosylab1k
09-07-2012, 11:37 PM
in case the faggot crew was wondering, I'm not buying into the retarded trolling like WC seems to be. It's just played out. Space these shit threads out and it might've had a chance, bitch

I'd love for you to take your own advice. Space your posts on the forum out to once every so never, then put a bullet in your head. We'd all appreciate it.

Trainwreck2100
09-07-2012, 11:42 PM
I'd love for you to take your own advice. Space your posts on the forum out to once every so never, then put a bullet in your head. We'd all appreciate it.

:lol Is he's gonna off himself he should do it the Alpha way, murder suicide. His murder can be a certain poster that is a giant shitstain.

CubanSucks
09-08-2012, 12:20 AM

smh

DMC
09-08-2012, 12:49 AM
smh
Hey, ice cream truck music... get the binocs and Vaseline.