PDA

View Full Version : How much does the winning team receive?

Friscospur
06-25-2005, 01:29 PM
Just wondering.

I know it will be depressing in that it is more than what most people would make in 5 years. Regardless, what is the winning loot for the the champions...? :fro

NCaliSpurs
06-25-2005, 04:39 PM
I am probaby wrong, but the way I thought it always worked was each team gets money for playing in each round of the playoffs. The money is then divided evenly by all of the players.

So the fact that they are playing in the finals, probably means they are getting a nice bonus check.

Sense
06-25-2005, 05:14 PM
I am probaby wrong, but the way I thought it always worked was each team gets money for playing in each round of the playoffs. The money is then divided evenly by all of the players.

So the fact that they are playing in the finals, probably means they are getting a nice bonus check.

They get...

a LOB Trophy..

That's good enough for them... and some bling bling rings.

TDMVPDPOY
06-26-2005, 11:26 AM
Just enough for duncan to buy a load supplies of baby goods, diappers, baby clothes, stock up the milk....heck he can pay off the tuition fees now

NCaliSpurs
06-26-2005, 12:13 PM
They are not out there working for free guys.

The league is making cash out of these playoffs, and so are the players.

Get Real.

exstatic
06-26-2005, 12:22 PM
What the players make is tip money, comparatively. I think each player made ~250K for all combined rounds of the playoffs in 99. The playoffs are about pride, not money.

FreshPrince22
06-26-2005, 12:31 PM
They definately get payed. And some players even have bonuses in their contracts for making the all-star team or getting defensive player of the year, etc. But, i dont think they get any more money for winning than losing in the finals. Aside from the stuff that comes with it (commercials, etc)
________
Art On The Hill (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

gospursgojas
06-26-2005, 12:36 PM
Don Harris was talking about how the do get paid, bc he said that Peter Holt was a good man for including those assosiated with the Spurs TEAM not, so much the bussiness side of the Spurs, in the winning figure

NCaliSpurs
06-26-2005, 12:36 PM
250 K.

That is a reallly nice house in San Antonio.

ObiwanGinobili
06-26-2005, 12:58 PM
250 K.

That is a reallly nice house in San Antonio.

a really nice house.