PDA

View Full Version : Kobe tops list of jerseys sold internationally

irishock
09-09-2012, 05:53 AM
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-06-21/lakers-kobe-bryant-has-top-selling-nba-jersey-internationally

How much are you willing to bet that the number is inflated due to China false reporting the wholesale shitty 3rd party jerseys bought for $5 in US value?

If they didn't include China in the statistic, Tim Duncan obviously leads the list. The US Virginian Island natives would buy dozens of the same Duncan jersey just to put their guy up there.

LkrFan
09-09-2012, 06:23 AM
I've been to China and I'm stationed in Japan. They love him out here in Asia.

rayjayjohnson
09-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Asian women feel safe, he likes white girls

LkrFan
09-09-2012, 07:18 AM
Asian women feel safe, he likes white girls

:lol

Latarian Milton
09-09-2012, 09:00 AM
those same shitty jerseys sold $5 each in china are sold for about 10 times that price after shipped to the US, :lol wal-mart

flipspursfan
09-09-2012, 10:15 AM
Kobe's very popular here in Asia.

Fabbs
09-09-2012, 11:59 AM
Has he tapped into the burqua market in those countries who feature them?

Seriously. A "Kobe Burqua" should be a huge marketing hit in those countries.

DMC
09-09-2012, 03:13 PM
That's because Asians don't know shit about basketball. They are the epitome of bandwagon fandom. You could find one wearing a Kobe jersey and ask him to name 5 current NBA players, he would struggle, not unlike much of the Kobe fan club in the US tbh.

flipspursfan
09-09-2012, 03:23 PM
That's because Asians don't know shit about basketball. They are the epitome of bandwagon fandom. You could find one wearing a Kobe jersey and ask him to name 5 current NBA players, he would struggle, not unlike much of the Kobe fan club in the US tbh.

Might not know shit about the NBA, but Asians do LOVE the sport.

LkrFan
09-09-2012, 03:51 PM

The D in DMC MUST stand for DUMBASS tbh. What an ignorant thing to say. Have you ever even spent 5 seconds outside of the US? SMH

DMC
09-09-2012, 04:22 PM
The D in DMC MUST stand for DUMBASS tbh. What an ignorant thing to say. Have you ever even spent 5 seconds outside of the US? SMH
Yes. I spent a great deal of time in China ergo I know of which I speak. China relates with Kobe more because of his extramarital affairs than because of his basketball acumen.

Equate it to Beckham fans in the US who only know him through his relationship with Posh Spice, or Tiger Woods fans who only know Tiger through the video games or highlights on the news. Hey, Tiger is my favorite player. Can I name another player? Sure. Happy Gilmore.

LkrFan
09-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Yes. I spent a great deal of time in China ergo I know of which I speak. China relates with Kobe more because of his extramarital affairs than because of his basketball acumen.

Equate it to Beckham fans in the US who only know him through his relationship with Posh Spice, or Tiger Woods fans who only know Tiger through the video games or highlights on the news. Hey, Tiger is my favorite player. Can I name another player? Sure. Happy Gilmore.

I call bullshit. That's your opinion. And :lol at your extramarital affairs comment.

What a hack. :lol

DMC
09-09-2012, 04:59 PM
I call bullshit. That's your opinion. And :lol at your extramarital affairs comment.

What a hack. :lol

Do your homework before you call me out and get embarrassed.

namlook
09-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Lebron's numbers are probably inflated too due to Cuba false reporting the wholesale shitty 3rd party jerseys bought for .50 in US value.

Latarian Milton
09-09-2012, 06:53 PM

a great deal of time means from your birth till the time when you immigrated :lol

Latarian Milton
09-09-2012, 07:09 PM

agree its unfair to say asians are still so dumb as they were in the 1980s. some asians countries like china have really changed alot since DMC left there for US, hence it's obvious the Dumbass doesn't know shit about these changes and what his motherfuckingland is really like today tbh. an average chink would name you 10 NBA players at least, but no more than 15 tbh.

i never doubted DMC has spent some time outside of the US, i infer from his dumbness that he is a foreign-born retard who was brainwashed in his childhood and immigrated to the US in his 30s, and the whole image of china/asian in his mind was from the 1980s when asia was still pretty much a whole mass of shit tbh

DMC
09-09-2012, 08:15 PM
a great deal of time means from your birth till the time when you immigrated :lol
:lol

DMC
09-09-2012, 08:16 PM
agree its unfair to say asians are still so dumb as they were in the 1980s. some asians countries like china have really changed alot since DMC left there for US, hence it's obvious the Dumbass doesn't know shit about these changes and what his motherfuckingland is really like today tbh. an average chink would name you 10 NBA players at least, but no more than 15 tbh.

i never doubted DMC has spent some time outside of the US, i infer from his dumbness that he is a foreign-born retard who was brainwashed in his childhood and immigrated to the US in his 30s, and the whole image of china/asian in his mind was from the 1980s when asia was still pretty much a whole mass of shit tbh
Any country that will allow a 3 year old girl to lay in the street and get run over a few times isn't my idea of a civilized nation. A nuke is too good for them.

Latarian Milton
09-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Any country that will allow a 3 year old girl to lay in the street and get run over a few times isn't my idea of a civilized nation. A nuke is too good for them.

they have nukes of their own and maybe they'll use it someday when their college scros gather in beijing and protest against political corruption, like how they took those young lives with military vehicles in a similar situation a few years ago

sure you have more astonishing pieces of news about how uncivilized and wild these people are, u still care about what's happening in the country you came from right?

DMC
09-09-2012, 08:54 PM
they have nukes of their own and maybe they'll use it someday when their college scros gather in beijing and protest against political corruption, like how they took those young lives with military vehicles in a similar situation a few years ago

sure you have more astonishing pieces of news about how uncivilized and wild these people are, u still care about what's happening in the country you came from right?
I have it on good authority that your eyes angle upwards on the outer edges and that you can be easily blindfolded with dental floss, so I am not surprised that your panties get bunched up over deez teengks.

Latarian Milton
09-09-2012, 09:00 PM
I have it on good authority that your eyes angle upwards on the outer edges and that you can be easily blindfolded with dental floss, so I am not surprised that your panties get bunched up over deez teengks.

no offense in calling u an immigrant, maybe your not but im just curious wtf you went there for and why you spent a good deal of time there if your not an immigrant from there

LkrFan
09-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Do your homework before you call me out and get embarrassed.

Do my HMWK? What? :lol Man I've been in and out of Asia for over 20 years. I know for a fact that there are millions upon millions of Laker fans out here. They aren't brain washed like most of America - or should I say they could give two shits about what happened in Vail, CO. As a result, they show more love for Kobe than for LBJ, KD, Wade, etc. Not because of his extra-marital affairs as you jokingly put it. :lol The Olympics were just another example tbh.

Oh and just because you posted that shit about being in China don't mean I believe it. I'd post pics of me at the Great Wall, but this sight won't let me attach files. It's cool though.

But, my only other question is, how can you embarass me over the internets? ;)

Latarian Milton
09-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Do my HMWK? What? :lol Man I've been in and out of Asia for over 20 years. I know for a fact that there are millions upon millions of Laker fans out here. They aren't brain washed like most of America - or should I say they could give two shits about what happened in Vail, CO. As a result, they show more love for Kobe than for LBJ, KD, Wade, etc. Not because of his extra-marital affairs as you jokingly put it. :lol The Olympics were just another example tbh.

Oh and just because you posted that shit about being in China don't mean I believe it. I'd post pics of me at the Great Wall, but this sight won't let me attach files. It's cool though.

don't you know there're websites like photobucket to which you can upload pics from your computer so you can make them seen on this site by simply copying & pasting the url? or you're also a yellow man like DMC and it'd embarrass you to let others know that you're a chink?

LkrFan
09-10-2012, 02:48 AM
don't you know there're websites like photobucket to which you can upload pics from your computer so you can make them seen on this site by simply copying & pasting the url? or you're also a yellow man like DMC and it'd embarrass you to let others know that you're a chink?

I'm African-American numbnuts:rollin:lmao:rollin. Kind of sad how some of you guys throw around the word chink like it's no big deal to Asians. SMH

DMC
09-10-2012, 05:54 PM
I'm African-American numbnuts:rollin:lmao:rollin. Kind of sad how some of you guys throw around the word chink like it's no big deal to Asians. SMH

How's your credit?

DMC
09-10-2012, 05:56 PM
no offense in calling u an immigrant, maybe your not but im just curious wtf you went there for and why you spent a good deal of time there if your not an immigrant from there
Because I am a fucking professional and highly sought after bad motherfucker.

They have a few high tech facilities there and I did some contract work for them.

DMC
09-10-2012, 05:58 PM

I would have to unleash my knowledge upon you.

Prepare for a can of intellectual whoopass in 3.... 2.... 1....

Latarian Milton
09-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Because I am a fucking professional and highly sought after bad motherfucker.

They have a few high tech facilities there and I did some contract work for them.

so your also one of their accomplices that helped them steal technologies from the US?

DMC
09-10-2012, 07:14 PM
so your also one of their accomplices that helped them steal technologies from the US?

Hell no. They bought them from Clinton tbh.

LkrFan
09-10-2012, 10:54 PM
I would have to unleash my knowledge upon you.

Prepare for a can of intellectual whoopass in 3.... 2.... 1....

:lol :tu