PDA

View Full Version : We all have something....

Avante
09-10-2012, 02:56 AM
......we can do that we are proud of. We are an artist, or can write or sing or play an instrument, some athetic event we excell in. Something we've gained some level of recgonition from. Ever had your picture in the local paper because of something you accomplished? Ever wrote something and had it read in class or published? What do you feel confident in, you could sit down next to anyone and hold your own talking about...???

Well?

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-10-2012, 03:02 AM
The Beatles.

Lincoln
09-10-2012, 03:04 AM
The Beatles.

:lol BMI saying youre obese

Avante
09-10-2012, 03:07 AM
The Beatles.

So who taught John Lennon how to play the harmonica?

johnsmith
09-10-2012, 03:46 AM
Please make more threads.

Avante
09-10-2012, 03:48 AM
Please make more threads.

Don't you ever get bored with this?

johnsmith
09-10-2012, 03:49 AM
Make more threads!

Avante
09-10-2012, 04:01 AM
Make more threads!

Don't you get tired of being a prick?

AussieFanKurt
09-10-2012, 04:06 AM
you're doing just what he wants mate

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-10-2012, 04:08 AM
:lol BMI saying youre obese

Thanks for your concern Lincoln!
Without your extra push, I would have never signed up
for Kickboxing Cardio class at my school, & I would have never
gotten into shape. You played a hand in saving my life.

Avante
09-10-2012, 04:10 AM
you're doing just what he wants mate

Why are any of us doing this? Why are you here? Is it to ignore people, if so then why are you here? I have fun with these little freaks, it's entertaining, it ain't no real big deal at all, do you see it as such, I sure in the hell don't. It's funny watching what dummies will do, very entertaining.

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-10-2012, 04:12 AM
Can you help me kick cigarettes now Lincoln?

Avante
09-10-2012, 04:14 AM

Dude, respect the topic..ok?

AussieFanKurt
09-10-2012, 04:15 AM
Why are any of us doing this? Why are you here? Is it to ignore people, if so then why are you here? I have fun with these little freaks, it's entertaining, it ain't no real big deal at all, do you see it as such, I sure in the hell don't. It's funny watching what dummies will do, very entertaining.

calm down son.. wow. I was just sayin'...

Avante
09-10-2012, 04:24 AM

It's a weird trip isn't it? People entering a thread to tell you how fucked it is or you are or both. I don't read threads that don't interest me. So why do people continually play that? Weird!

Punk...you suck
Me...so why you here?
Punk...to tell you you suck
Me...don't read me
Punk...I have to because you suck

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-10-2012, 04:25 AM
Dude, respect the topic..ok?

Oh lordie lordie I never roam again!

Avante
09-10-2012, 04:27 AM
Oh lordie lordie I never roam again!

My grandma used to say that...lordie lordie. Thanks for reminding me of her, I'm serious.

AussieFanKurt
09-10-2012, 04:35 AM
When do you reckon you'll hit 30 posts per day average?

Edward
09-10-2012, 07:44 AM
:lol obese be@ner who smokes

johnsmith
09-10-2012, 08:17 AM
:lol obese be@ner who smokes

I wonder if obesity is genetic for those people or a choice?

ChumpDumper
09-10-2012, 08:19 AM
So who taught John Lennon how to play the harmonica?Delbert McClinton.

And who cares?

No one.

ohmwrecker
09-10-2012, 08:35 AM
Delbert McClinton.

And who cares?

No one.

I'm slightly interested to see who he thinks it is. I could used a good laugh.

cantthinkofanything
09-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Little bit of blues? Sure.

Me: hey...harmonica is cool...you know Lennon?
punk: whawhawha hey faggot...do you like hamburgers
Me: (knowing smirk...nodding my head) best of them blues harmonicas?... Miles Davis
punk: I fucked your mom
Me: I see you have never started a thread...is it that hard? Step up your game
punk: hey you old...
Me: too late...how about some deep blues harmonica from...yes...

_FbJDEDTyss

Clipper Nation
09-10-2012, 10:47 AM

Don't even bother reasoning with him or taking him seriously, as he's a senile fossil who welches on bets and spams message boards in his free time, tbh...

Avante: less leeching, more thread-starting, B....

cantthinkofanything
09-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Don't even bother reasoning with him or taking him seriously, as he's a senile fossil who welches on bets and spams message boards in his free time, tbh...

you: blahblahblah
me: don't you understand? it's really simple if you try.
you: old man, go away. you smell like feces
me: (rolling my eyes) let's talk sports? yes?
you: I like sports. go fuck yourself
me: thanks for your input. how about the top 5 best homosexual track and field athletes? Sure...Carl Lewis, Jesse Owens, Carl Weathers, Dan Bailey, Merlene Otterbox.

George W Bush
09-10-2012, 12:25 PM
"While everyone else was living life I built my SpursTalk post count past 70k and growing, even more posts than the site owner!"

-ChumpyDumpy

ChumpDumper
09-10-2012, 12:37 PM
"While everyone else was living life I built my SpursTalk post count past 70k and growing, even more posts than the site owner!"

-ChumpyDumpySA210 is pissed that I took vaccines and am alive and just as healthy as he is.

George W Bush
09-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Dick Cheney tells me you like blaming others with no facts. You would have worked well in my administration.

Btw Chumpy, congrats you're almost at 71k posts

I'm George W Bush and my spy-ers confirm Chumps post count :tu

ChumpDumper
09-10-2012, 01:06 PM
Dick Cheney tells me you like blaming others with no facts. You would have worked well in my administration.

Btw Chumpy, congrats you're almost at 71k posts

I'm George W Bush and my spy-ers confirm Chumps post count :tuYou're SA210 and you're butthurt because I am thriving on vaccines and fluoridated tap water.

Chewbacca
09-10-2012, 01:14 PM

-ChumpyDumpy

:rollin:lol:rollin

ChumpDumper
09-10-2012, 01:17 PM
How many screen names are you going to use to quote yourself in this thread, B?

Edward
09-10-2012, 01:18 PM
:lol logging into another troll so something you said with a troll can get a laugh

Clipper Nation
09-10-2012, 03:24 PM
You're SA210 and you're butthurt because I am thriving on vaccines and fluoridated tap water.

:lol Throwaway line

ChumpDumper
09-10-2012, 03:51 PM
:lol Throwaway lineSadly, it was an actual discussion.

Avante
09-11-2012, 02:22 AM
Delbert McClinton.

And who cares?

No one.

Why this need to know nothing?

Avante
09-11-2012, 02:23 AM

That coming from a guy who never does anything but follow people around...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
09-11-2012, 03:31 AM
Why this need to know nothing?I answered your question. Just accept that no one cares and start more threads.

Avante
09-11-2012, 03:35 AM
I answered your question. Just accept that no one cares and start more threads.

How could anyone really give a fuck about how many threads someone starts? That's amazing. I don't care if you started 50 a day, why would I?

My only problem is people who bitch about shit like that then do nothing themselves.

So all those biographies/movies about people, nobody cares.....right?

AussieFanKurt
09-11-2012, 05:20 AM
Starting 50 a day is a little much

Latarian Milton
09-11-2012, 09:10 AM
i made the whole classroom laugh out loud like hell on multiple occasions with my humors when i was in hs tbh, im proud of the joy i brought my niggas during the tedious classes

ChumpDumper
09-11-2012, 10:25 AM
How could anyone really give a fuck about how many threads someone starts? That's amazing. I don't care if you started 50 a day, why would I?

My only problem is people who bitch about shit like that then do nothing themselves.The only reason anyone would care about that is that he is acutely aware and sensitive about the number of threads he starts himself. I answered your question in the thread you started and you don't even care. It's clear you agree no one else should either.

So all those biographies/movies about people, nobody cares.....right?I didn't say no one cares about threads you didn't start.

RIF.

Avante
09-12-2012, 12:24 AM
Starting 50 a day is a little much

The point is who really worries about shit that petty?

AussieFanKurt
09-12-2012, 12:54 AM
Well someone starting that many would be annoying so I'd think most people tbh

ChumpDumper
09-12-2012, 01:02 AM
Well someone starting that many would be annoying so I'd think most people tbhMuch more annoying than starting none.

Avante
09-12-2012, 01:09 AM
Well someone starting that many would be annoying so I'd think most people tbh

When has anyone worried about being annoying "here"?

Avante
09-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Much more annoying than starting none.

Those who never post threads really do need to be nice and sweet.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Those who never post threads really do need to be nice and sweet.Not at all.

GFY.

Notice still no one cares?

DMC
09-12-2012, 08:01 AM
I am very good at everything I do, and unlike the OP I don't just read about things and pretend to be an expert; I actually am an expert.

DMC
09-12-2012, 08:02 AM
......we can do that we are proud of. We are an artist, or can write or sing or play an instrument, some athetic event we excell in. Something we've gained some level of recgonition from. Ever had your picture in the local paper because of something you accomplished? Ever wrote something and had it read in class or published? What do you feel confident in, you could sit down next to anyone and hold your own talking about...???

Well?

Yours is obviously spelling.

Latarian Milton
09-12-2012, 08:09 AM
I am very good at everything I do, and unlike the OP I don't just read about things and pretend to be an expert; I actually am an expert.

except trolling though, which you suck at

Clipper Nation
09-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Those who never post threads really do need to be nice and sweet.

Which is it, B?

Leetonidas
09-12-2012, 11:29 AM
i can shoot a stream of semen over 30 feet. no joke

AussieFanKurt
09-12-2012, 07:48 PM

how much of a build up do you need for that? 4 weeks without a root?

Avante
09-12-2012, 10:16 PM

An expert at what?

Avante
09-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Which is it, B?

Read it again, you'll figure it out.

Clipper Nation
09-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Read it again, you'll figure it out.
Which opinion should I read again: the one where you claim not to care about how many threads people start, or the one where you reveal that you actually DO care and want to mandate how people can behave based on that?

Avante
09-12-2012, 10:35 PM
Which opinion should I read again: the one where you claim not to care about how many threads people start, or the one where you reveal that you actually DO care and want to mandate how people can behave based on that?

I'm a firm believer in everyone posts threads if you don't then keep your fucking opinions to yourself you haven't earned the right to be a critic so be nice and sweet.

See how simple that was?

ChumpDumper
09-12-2012, 10:50 PM
I'm a firm believer in everyone posts threads if you don't then keep your fucking opinions to yourself you haven't earned the right to be a critic so be nice and sweet.

See how simple that was?Man, that's incredibly stupid.

And no one cares.

Avante
09-12-2012, 11:10 PM
Man, that's incredibly stupid.

And no one cares.

What's incredibly stupid is coming here to leech off everyone else..then...THEN...play some fucking critic, are you fucking kidding me? We see soooooooooooooooooo many of you uncreative little twits playing that.."here"...it 's as if you are all related,

no original thoughts
never start threads
always tell others what they should do
wahwahwahwahwah

Amazing.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2012, 11:26 PM
What's incredibly stupid is coming here to leech off everyone else..then...THEN...play some fucking critic, are you fucking kidding me? We see soooooooooooooooooo many of you uncreative little twits playing that.."here"...it 's as if you are all related,

no original thoughts
never start threads
always tell others what they should do
wahwahwahwahwah

Amazing.So you thought that was creative?

The same whiny shit you vomit any time someone expresses an opinion?

It's not.

It's stupid.

Like your stupid threads.

I even answered your question and YOU didn't even care!

You destroyed yourself with that one.

Amazing.

Avante
09-12-2012, 11:30 PM
So you thought that was creative?

The same whiny shit you vomit any time someone expresses an opinion?

It's not.

It's stupid.

Like your stupid threads.

I even answered your question and YOU didn't even care!

You destroyed yourself with that one.

Amazing.

Same boring ass shit little fella. Don't you get tired of the same old shit, nothing new nothing creative, just the same old...wahwahwahwah:rolleyes

Until you start posting threads and stop humping legs how can I take you seriously? Show me something other that....wahawahwahwah. Come on dude.

ChumpDumper
09-12-2012, 11:33 PM
Same boring ass shit little fella. Don't you get tired of the same old shit, nothing new nothing creative, just the same old...wahwahwahwah:rolleyesDon't you? You've done the exact same thing every day since you signed up.

Until you start posting threads and stop humping legs how can I take you seriously? Show me something other that....wahawahwahwah. Come on dude.Go fuck yourself with your 50 threads a day.

Seriously.

And for crissake quit whining.

Avante
09-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Don't you? You've done the exact same thing every day since you signed up.

Go fuck yourself with your 50 threads a day.

Seriously.

And for crissake quit whining.

I keep having to deal with that same old lameass poster everyday, that guy who does nothing but follow others around bitchin'. Yep you are a great example of what I'm talking about. Why not drop the bullshit and talk like a normal person? What this need to always ....wahwahwah?

I asked a question in this thread notice how you totally ignore it? Why even be here then, yep to bitch...right?

ChumpDumper
09-12-2012, 11:46 PM
I keep having to deal with that same old lameass poster everyday, that guy who does nothing but follow others around bitchin'. Yep you are a great example of what I'm talking about. Why not drop the bullshit and talk like a normal person? What this need to always ....wahwahwah?You said that before. Try something new.

I asked a question in this thread notice how you totally ignore it? Why even be here then, yep to bitch...right?I answered your question. Kinda fucked you up, didn't it? You've been shitting yourself ever since.

:lol

redzero
09-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Why not drop the bullshit and talk like a normal person?

You have shown yourself incapable of doing this. All you do is dodge questions and lie.

Avante
09-12-2012, 11:51 PM
You said that before. Try something new.

I answered your question. Kinda fucked you up, didn't it? You've been shitting yourself ever since.

:lol

See how stupid you are, where did deal with my question? Curious to see that.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 02:40 AM
See how stupid you are, where did deal with my question? Curious to see that.You already acknowledged it, B -- but all you did was ask another stupid question. See, you don't even care enough to remember your own posts.

lol curious to see your own response

Stupid.

AussieFanKurt
09-13-2012, 02:46 AM
Too old to remember

Wild Cobra
09-13-2012, 02:54 AM
I can't help myself...

That's after you take it in your mouth, right?

Looks like the spit/swallow question is answered.

Latarian Milton
09-13-2012, 04:08 AM

is it you white guys' general method of impregnating women when your small dicks can't get past her cervix? :lol

AussieFanKurt
09-13-2012, 06:05 AM
i think someone in this thread is maybe a wee bit unclear on the mechanics of sex...

the one who claims to be celibate?

Avante
09-13-2012, 10:49 AM
You already acknowledged it, B -- but all you did was ask another stupid question. See, you don't even care enough to remember your own posts.

lol curious to see your own response

Stupid.

Dude, show me were you talked about some talent of yours. You didn't do it.

Avante
09-13-2012, 10:50 AM
Too old to remember

I have an amazing memory, I see something once it's locked and loaded. Wrong.

Avante
09-13-2012, 10:51 AM
You have shown yourself incapable of doing this. All you do is dodge questions and lie.

Bullshit!!!!!

You never make any sense.

cantthinkofanything
09-13-2012, 11:49 AM
I have an amazing memory, I see something once it's locked and loaded. Wrong.

haha...your memory sucks

me: hey Avante...trivia challenge...who wrote the blues classic, "Down Home Ribs?'
you: ummm...Blind Leg Appletree
me: (shaking my head) why don't you learn to start a thread
you: faggot...I fucked your mom
me: (walking away singing) I feel like dem down home ribs...well I got a cheatin hoe....bo de d um hoe be do

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 11:56 AM
Avante, does it bother you that the only people on this site that like you or give you any respect at all have either been banned or are the political forum jizz rag?

I don't think I'd continue to post somewhere in which everyone openly admits to disliking me and forces me to "defend" myself with the same tired comeback lines over and over again.....that's just me though.

In real life, do you only socialize with groups of people that hate you too or is that just an internet thing for you?

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Avante, does it bother you that the only people on this site that like you or give you any respect at all have either been banned or are the political forum jizz rag?

I don't think I'd continue to post somewhere in which everyone openly admits to disliking me and forces me to "defend" myself with the same tired comeback lines over and over again.....that's just me though.

In real life, do you only socialize with groups of people that hate you too or is that just an internet thing for you?

Avante, if you please answer my questions here, that would be great.....thanks.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 12:19 PM
Dude, show me were you talked about some talent of yours. You didn't do it.That wasn't the question of yours that I answered.

You truly don't care about your own questions!

You just proved it!

:lmao

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 12:21 PM
is it you white guys' general method of impregnating women when your small dicks can't get past her cervix? :lolUh, I guess I'll give you credit for knowing that word exists but it's clear you've never been near one of those.

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Sorry Avante, chump is right. You asked a question, he answered.....now answer mine from a couple of posts ago! Do it monkey!

Avante
09-13-2012, 12:56 PM

Anytime anyone knows a lot of stuff on these boards they will get what I get, it really is no big deal at all. I actually expect it and have fun with it. It's funny watching all the ways people can..."that dude knows a lot of shit, I must fuck with him"...I get a kick out of it:hat

Remember how redzero would.."you don't have all that music blahblah"..? Notice how I fucked around with him for months about it all the while knowing that yes I do and will be proving it? It was funny watching him.

I guess I'm just not all that serious about things. My bad.

cantthinkofanything
09-13-2012, 12:59 PM
Remember how redzero would.."you don't have all that music blahblah"..? Notice how I fucked around with him for months about it all the while knowing that yes I do and will be proving it? It was funny watching him.

But that wasn't nearly as funny as watching you jump through hoops to prove you had a garage full of books, music, and TRACK AND FIELD MAGAZINES. Also, you went to the trouble of having your gay lover from DISH Network take the pics and post them to a photo account.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Anytime anyone knows a lot of stuff on these boards they will get what I get, it really is no big deal at all. I actually expect it and have fun with it. It's funny watching all the ways people can..."that dude knows a lot of shit, I must fuck with him"...I get a kick out of it:hat

I guess I'm just not all that serious about things. My bad.Oh, when you are called out on your whining, it's just jokes.

You're pathetic.

Avante
09-13-2012, 01:30 PM
But that wasn't nearly as funny as watching you jump through hoops to prove you had a garage full of books, music, and TRACK AND FIELD MAGAZINES. Also, you went to the trouble of having your gay lover from DISH Network take the pics and post them to a photo account.

You really do live in a fantasy world don't you? What do you have against realty?

I jumped thru hoops...hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Dude, do you think at all before posting? I knew Chris (my son in law) would drop by someday, when he did I was going to have him do what he did. Hardly jumping thru hoops:rolleyes

Did I not have what I said I did, yep!

Little man it's bad enought you playing that stupid..."I fucked your mama"...bullshit, now ignoring other realities also, that sucks!

Avante
09-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Oh, when you are called out on your whining, it's just jokes.

You're pathetic.

Here you still are doing nothing but...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't you find that rather boring? You really do need to do something besides that, are you capable?

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Here you still are doing nothing but...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't you find that rather boring? You really do need to do something besides that, are you capable?That was a boring whiny response. Do something new. Are you capable?

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:44 PM
That was a boring whiny response. Do something new. Are you capable?

You post a thread all your very own and I won't post a thread for a week, deal?

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 04:13 PM
You post a thread all your very own and I won't post a thread for a week, deal?

Well, right off, we know you'd just welch on this because you are a liar....but second, have you ever looked in the political forum to see if chump contributes? Of course you haven't, you're too busy spamming the club and ruining the nfl forum..

Ban Avante 2012!!!!!!!

Yes we can!

Avante
09-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Well, right off, we know you'd just welch on this because you are a liar....but second, have you ever looked in the political forum to see if chump contributes? Of course you haven't, you're too busy spamming the club and ruining the nfl forum..

Ban Avante 2012!!!!!!!

Yes we can!

Fist off who is talking about any other forum but this one? And how am I ruining the NFL forum?

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Fist off who is talking about any other forum but this one? And how am I ruining the NFL forum?

"fist off who is talking about any other forum but this one"?

That's quite the use of grammar.

BAN AVANTE 2012!!!