PDA

View Full Version : man shoosted off his penis and testicle - did not dieded

cantthinkofanything
09-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Police: Michael Smeriglio accidentally shoots off his penis and testicle; friend arrested on drug charge

http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/article/272775/58/Teen-accidentally-shoots-off-his-penis-and-testicle

Trill Clinton
09-10-2012, 11:57 AM
when being a wigger goes wrong

cantthinkofanything
09-10-2012, 12:05 PM
when being a wigger goes wrong

Humor me with an experiment Trill.

Close your eyes. You’re in a noisy room with hardcore rap blaring out of the speakers. Maybe FatBoys…but you can’t tell because the room is also filled with people having a good time. Smells like blunts and malt liquor. You also hear the distinct sound of someone tapping a Cristal bottle against their grillz. You feel a hand on your shoulder and someone behind you saying, “yo Trill…for shhizzy…what…”
Then BLAM!!!! A shot goes off. “ouch my penis and ball!” Confusion everywhere. “Duck!!!!” “Oh snap!!!!” “don’t take my baby!!!!!”.

Open your eyes. They’re all whites and blacks. They were just having fun together. And you’re standing in a large pile of stool.

Trill Clinton
09-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Humor me with an experiment Trill.

Close your eyes. You’re in a noisy room with hardcore rap blaring out of the speakers. Maybe FatBoys…but you can’t tell because the room is also filled with people having a good time. Smells like blunts and malt liquor. You also hear the distinct sound of someone tapping a Cristal bottle against their grillz. You feel a hand on your shoulder and someone behind you saying, “yo Trill…for shhizzy…what…”
Then BLAM!!!! A shot goes off. “ouch my penis and ball!” Confusion everywhere. “Duck!!!!” “Oh snap!!!!” “don’t take my baby!!!!!”.

Open your eyes. They’re all whites and blacks. They were just having fun together. And you’re standing in a large pile of stool.

:rollin:rollin:rollin