PDA

View Full Version : Spurs To Workout Japeth Aguilar

jmard5
09-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Please delete if already posted. Thanks.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223432/Spurs_To_Workout_Japeth_Aguilar

The San Antonio Spurs will workout Japeth Aguilar.

Aguilar is a former No. 1 draft pick of the Philippine Basketball Association.

Aguilar played collegiately at Western Kentucky for two seasons and is 6-9, 225 lb. forward.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/223432/Spurs_To_Workout_Japeth_Aguilar#ixzz267B1LE00

timtonymanu
09-10-2012, 07:07 PM
I'll start it off.

"Scrub!"

"What is the front office thinking?"

Continue.

Libri
09-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Drafted 1st by the Burger King Whoppers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japeth_Aguilar

:lmao

Libri
09-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Blair is probably a little jealous.

cd98
09-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Depressing. Our bigs will be destroyed this year.

Dex
09-10-2012, 07:19 PM
I'll start it off.

"Scrub!"

"What is the front office thinking?"

Continue.

"Just what we need, another undersized power forward!"

"Yeah, but does he shoot the three?"

"Manu, Kawhi, Nando, now Japeth. Why can't the Spurs ever sign anybody with a normal freaking name?"

Uriel
09-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Holy shit. :wow

jmard5
09-10-2012, 07:26 PM
"Just what we need, another undersized power forward!"

"Yeah, but does he shoot the three?"

"Manu, Kawhi, Nando, now Japeth. Why can't the Spurs ever sign anybody with a normal freaking name?"

We all know what Manu stands for, but I know what you're trying to imply. How about DeJuan?

outmap
09-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Had high expectations for him back then in the Philippines. A 6'9" guy that can play both small forward and power forward position, athletic, has a decent jumper, and a good shot blocker. Those qualities are quite enticing, but he never got his act together. He has a low BBIQ, got pushed around by smaller players (soft), and doesn't seems to try hard enough to maximize his physical qualities. He's our version of Stromile Swift and/or Darius Miles.
I still have a little hope in him, he's 25 so there is little time for him to get his act together. If the Spurs are looking for young prospects though, I recommend they take a look at 18 yr. old, 6'0" PG Kiefer Ravena, the Philippines version of Ricky Rubio, and 18 yr. old, 6'4" SG Ray Parks, can play both guard position, comparable to a young Tyreke Evans or James Harden.

TE
09-10-2012, 07:37 PM

DeadlyDynasty
09-10-2012, 07:41 PM

and later played for the "Talk N Text Phone Pals"

Russ
09-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Japeth Aguilar?

Is somebody making up these names?

Zocalo
09-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Hey according to some idiot.... Many critics said that his playing style were the same as Dwyane Wade and LeBron James.

NickiRasgo
09-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Seriously? I'm from Philippines and that guy is overrated really.

Spurs151
09-10-2012, 09:11 PM
I would prefer Eric Dawson over this kid

Solid D
09-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Clearly the Spurs are content with being eliminated in the Conference Semis/Finals.

There you go, TD21. Now you don't have to post in this thread.

Ice009
09-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Seriously? I'm from Philippines and that guy is overrated really.

Wow. Spurs FO is doing some weird shit, they are looking at players that even the fans wouldn't even look at.

Em-City
09-10-2012, 09:38 PM
I heard he had a good game against the Rain or Shine Elasto Painters

jbspurs
09-10-2012, 09:46 PM
[QUOTE=outmap;6104717]Had high expectations for him back then in the Philippines. A 6'9" guy that can play both small forward and power forward position, athletic, has a decent jumper, and a good shot blocker. Those qualities are quite enticing, but he never got his act together. He has a low BBIQ, got pushed around by smaller players (soft), and doesn't seems to try hard enough to maximize his physical qualities. He's our version of Stromile Swift and/or Darius Miles.
I still have a little hope in him, he's 25 so there is little time for him to get his act together. If the Spurs are looking for young prospects though, I recommend they take a look at 18 yr. old, 6'0" PG Kiefer Ravena, the Philippines version of Ricky Rubio, and 18 yr. old, 6'4" SG Ray Parks, can play both guard position, comparable to a young Tyreke Evans or James Harden.[/QUOTE

Ray Parks maybe... Kiefer Ravena? Philippine version of Rubio? You on crack?

Obstructed_View
09-10-2012, 10:37 PM
A 6'9" forward? What the fuck is that? Too tall for the Spurs to be working out.

NickiRasgo
09-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Had high expectations for him back then in the Philippines. A 6'9" guy that can play both small forward and power forward position, athletic, has a decent jumper, and a good shot blocker. Those qualities are quite enticing, but he never got his act together. He has a low BBIQ, got pushed around by smaller players (soft), and doesn't seems to try hard enough to maximize his physical qualities. He's our version of Stromile Swift and/or Darius Miles.
I still have a little hope in him, he's 25 so there is little time for him to get his act together. If the Spurs are looking for young prospects though, I recommend they take a look at 18 yr. old, 6'0" PG Kiefer Ravena, the Philippines version of Ricky Rubio, and 18 yr. old, 6'4" SG Ray Parks, can play both guard position, comparable to a young Tyreke Evans or James Harden.

Ray Parks maybe... Kiefer Ravena? Philippine version of Rubio? You on crack?

Yeah maybe Parks but we're loaded with guards and that Parks is kinda overrated too, I dunno he has the tools to dominate the league but still can't. Ravena is not a PG. PH Version of Rubio. :lol

I really don't like that Aguilar, he also has the tools yet can't dominate the league plus he does look like Bosh too. Yeah he's athletic, can dunk, block shots but easily pushed by opponent, can't even hit wide-open jumpers.

But hey:

sHc-zFKkj4A

:lol

But seriously read the comments from my fellow Filipino.

flipspursfan
09-10-2012, 10:56 PM
This guys simply can't perform in the NBA. He's overrated, vastly. Someone mentioned Ravena and Parks. They are great, young talent and coming from an ADMU student, I can say Ravena has potential. Not sure if NBA level, but the potential is there.

NickiRasgo
09-10-2012, 10:59 PM
This guys simply can't perform in the NBA. He's overrated, vastly. Someone mentioned Ravena and Parks. They are great, young talent and coming from an ADMU student, I can say Ravena has potential. Not sure if NBA level, but the potential is there.

Parks from NU and Ravena is from ADMU. Yeah Ravena is really great but when it comes to NBA, I doubt. He's not a pure PG, he's playing SG a lot of time.

NickiRasgo
09-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Instead of Aguilar they should just pursue Bowles, at least Bowles played decent in Summer League. Almost double-double figures for NOH.

flipspursfan
09-10-2012, 11:02 PM
Parks from NU and Ravena is from ADMU. Yeah Ravena is really great but when it comes to NBA, I doubt. He's not a pure PG, he's playing SG a lot of time.

If you watch a lot of games, Coach Norman uses Kief as the de facto PG for lots of his plays but his playing style is definitely that of a combo and not pure. Definitely not a Rubio for that matter :lol Hell if the front office is still looking for character guys, Kief should fit the bill. He's a really nice guy and pretty fun to talk to as well.

Not sure with Parks though, he seems to have the potential and the talent, but a LOT of people say he's overrated :lol Whatever the case, I sure do hope a flip player makes it to the NBA soon, a competent one at that :toast

8FOR!3
09-10-2012, 11:04 PM
lol is this real? Japeth Aguilar? Burger King Whoppers? LOL Whoppers.

Duncanoypi
09-10-2012, 11:06 PM
Lol @ spurs..Im from the Philippines also and this guy has no rights to eat Dejuan Blairs left over....wtf!

Dex
09-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Lol @ spurs..Im from the Philippines also and this guy has no rights to eat Dejuan Blairs left over....wtf!

That's just silly.

Everybody knows Dejuan Blair never has any left overs.

Uriel
09-11-2012, 02:25 AM
I'm just glad that the Spurs are actually considering someone from the Philippines -- and a fellow Atenean, at that.

AussieFanKurt
09-11-2012, 02:30 AM
Why do they waste time with scrubs. Some have worked but most haven't. To think what could happen if that wasted effort could be used elsewhere

mountainballer
09-11-2012, 02:34 AM
this is still summer. we don't even hear about many of the work outs the Spurs shedule. that's just everyday business. hell, in 2007 Spurs worked out Benjamin Ortner. did anyone know? sure not, because it's totally irrelevant. why do I know? because he is an Austrian baller.(plays in the Italian league). he is about 100 light years away from the NBA. why the Spurs invited him? no idea, for me he wasn't a NBA prospect back then as well. the most logical explanation is this, that they just bring in a lot of guys for such minor work outs. maybe it's a friendly gesture to his agent? maybe they bring in groups and he was just around? maybe Pop asked him to bring some Austrian wine? maybe they thought he is Slovenian and can ball? however. same story with Aguilar.

TDMVPDPOY
09-11-2012, 04:38 AM
ben wallace is lookin for ateam...why not bring him in

analyzed
09-11-2012, 04:39 AM
this is still summer. we don't even hear about many of the work outs the Spurs shedule. that's just everyday business. hell, in 2007 Spurs worked out Benjamin Ortner. did anyone know? sure not, because it's totally irrelevant. why do I know? because he is an Austrian baller.(plays in the Italian league). he is about 100 light years away from the NBA. why the Spurs invited him? no idea, for me he wasn't a NBA prospect back then as well. the most logical explanation is this, that they just bring in a lot of guys for such minor work outs. maybe it's a friendly gesture to his agent? maybe they bring in groups and he was just around? maybe Pop asked him to bring some Austrian wine? maybe they thought he is Slovenian and can ball? however. same story with Aguilar.

Yup you got that right, this is probably a friendly gesture on the part of Spurs assistant coach Chip Engelend , who happens to be a former player of the Philippine National team.

flipspursfan
09-11-2012, 05:01 AM
I'm just glad that the Spurs are actually considering someone from the Philippines -- and a fellow Atenean, at that.

A fellow Atenean! Wow, never thought I'd find one here! Hi :toast

elemento
09-11-2012, 05:29 AM
It's just a workout. You guys need to calm down a little bit.

timtonymanu
09-11-2012, 07:16 AM
It's just a workout. You guys need to calm down a little bit.

Yep. It's Blatche or bust for this group.

ezau
09-11-2012, 08:01 AM
Watching Aguilar's clips, I think he's somewhat a smaller, thinner, and dumber (if that's even possible) version of Serge Ibaka. Aguilar can block shots, and his length and athleticism are clearly NBA-level. Unfortunately, he' still very raw offensively and it's quite alarming how he can't even dominate in a league full of midgets.

Mr.Bottomtooth
09-11-2012, 09:09 AM
That's just silly.

Everybody knows Dejuan Blair never has any left overs.

Vash StampedE
09-11-2012, 09:39 AM
From what I've seen of him, he is the Philippine version of Chris Bosh: tall, "long-neck" and soft. Don't know if he also has the sweet mid-range game that Bosh has. A friendly advice, though, for Japeth Aguilar: He should first dominate the league in our country before attempting to be a NBA player. During his time in the PBA or Smart Gilas, he hasn't been his team's main player. I'm not taking away his hopes of becoming a NBA player. Just saying that, he should first take small steps before trying to make it to the big stage.

jbspurs
09-11-2012, 10:00 AM
From what I've seen of him, he is the Philippine version of Chris Bosh: tall, "long-neck" and soft. Don't know if he also has the sweet mid-range game that Bosh has. A friendly advice, though, for Japeth Aguilar: He should first dominate the league in our country before attempting to be a NBA player. During his time in the PBA or Smart Gilas, he hasn't been his team's main player. I'm not taking away his hopes of becoming a NBA player. Just saying that, he should first take small steps before trying to make it to the big stage.

I somewhat agree... However, someones game may not be that effective in Philippines style of play. Yet, so effective in other league including NBA. If I am not mistaken, Kevin Gamble was scratch by a PBA team then up playing well in the NBA after. Anyways, more power to Aguilar! I hate to say this.. But, I'll take another Bonner over Aguilar.

flipspursfan
09-11-2012, 11:05 AM
I somewhat agree... However, someones game may not be that effective in Philippines style of play. Yet, so effective in other league including NBA. If I am not mistaken, Kevin Gamble was scratch by a PBA team then up playing well in the NBA after. Anyways, more power to Aguilar! I hate to say this.. But, I'll take another Bonner over Aguilar.

Now I wouldn't go that far my friend :rollin

cd98
09-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Can we all agree that when you start working out Japeth Aguilar to add depth to your big man rotation, it's time to rebuild?

jjktkk
09-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Can we all agree that when you start working out Japeth Aguilar to add depth to your big man rotation, it's time to rebuild?

Umm, no. Did you think the same thing, when the Spurs brought in some unknown guard named Gary Neal? Aguilar will probably never make an NBA roster, but the point of bringing in players like this, is a simple process called talent evaluation. Whether your contending for championships, or trying to build up a team from scratch, the process of evaluating talent never changes.

Darkwaters
09-11-2012, 03:16 PM

:lobt2:

:rollin

8FOR!3
09-11-2012, 03:30 PM

Not at all. We're looking for one more potential big man to stand out in the way that Gary Neal did. I wouldn't be shocked if we signed a vet, but I think financially our front office isn't going to take a chance on that kind of player if they don't think they'll help out our team (like a K-Mart)

jbspurs
09-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Now I wouldn't go that far my friend :rollin

Alright I take it back... I'll take another Sean Marks! Is it better now? :lol

analyzed
09-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Alright I take it back... I'll take another Sean Marks! Is it better now? :lol

That might sound funny (Marks and Bonner) in the context of the NBA, but those two would flat out dominate as locals in the Philippines in their prime.

From a Filipino context let's appreciate Japeth's workout invite simply for what it is, make no mistake he was invited for his natural gifts, 6'9 long and athletic , traits that is one of kind literally for a Filipino. For that alone what Japeth has accomplished for a Filipino is no laughing matter for a country of midgets.

swaggerjackson
09-11-2012, 07:07 PM
If they are interested in seeing him play why was he not in summer league? It seems like that would be much more helpful in making a decision rather than a private workout.

sventhedog
09-11-2012, 08:44 PM
i'm still waiting for someone to finally say "April fools!"

Duncan2177
09-11-2012, 09:14 PM
i'm still waiting for someone to finally say "April fools!"

I'm still waiting for someone to say Kenyon Martin to sign with spurs.:lol

Uriel
09-11-2012, 10:27 PM
A fellow Atenean! Wow, never thought I'd find one here! Hi :toast
There are lots of us here, believe me. :lol

slick'81
09-11-2012, 10:40 PM
ok ill say it hes better than bonner

jbspurs
09-12-2012, 12:40 AM
That might sound funny (Marks and Bonner) in the context of the NBA, but those two would flat out dominate as locals in the Philippines in their prime.

From a Filipino context let's appreciate Japeth's workout invite simply for what it is, make no mistake he was invited for his natural gifts, 6'9 long and athletic , traits that is one of kind literally for a Filipino. For that alone what Japeth has accomplished for a Filipino is no laughing matter for a country of midgets.

Like I said, I would take another Bonner or Marks over Aguilar. More power to Aguilar, hope he signs with an NBA team. :toast

analyzed
09-12-2012, 01:27 AM
Aguilar gears up for Spurs workout

LOS ANGELES, California – One of the biggest days of Japeth Aguilar’s basketball life will be this Wednesday, when he will be evaluated by a scout from the National Basketball Association’s (NBA) San Antonio Spurs.

On Wednesday, Aguilar, the top pick in the 2009 PBA Rookie Draft, will work out with Spurs' advanced scout Dave Fehte at 11 a.m. in a Los Angeles gym.

This, according to Aguilar’s US-based agents, Chris McGarry of the McGarry Basketball Group and Brent Lofton of Slam Dunk Management.

The private workout will be about an hour to an hour-and-a-half long, said McGarry.

“It’s going to be a scripted workout to showcase Japeth’s skills,” he said. “As of now, we don’t know if Dave is bringing in any other guys to work out along with Japeth.”

“For now, all we know is it’s just going to be them two inside the gym and I think a Spurs video coordinator taping everything,” McGarry added.

E-mails to the Spurs media department asking for confirmation of the workout have not been returned.

Fehte is a well-respected high school principal who moonlights as an advanced scout for the Spurs. He was an interim head coach at St. Mary’s College, an NCAA Division 1 school in Northern California, in 1991 and a former assistant coach at California State University.

Fehte has served as a scout for the Spurs for over 10 years.

The 6-foot-9 Aguilar is fresh off an impressive performance at an open workout for the NBA Development League (D-League) Bakersfield Jam this past weekend.

Hernando Planells, a former scout for the NBA who now works for the Duke women’s basketball program, believes Aguilar is ready and will make a good impression in his workout with the Spurs.

Planells worked out Aguilar earlier this year when the two were in the Philippines.

“I expect Japeth to do really well. He has all the abilities,” said Planells, who has worked under NBA director of scouting Marty Blake and served as a D-League assistant coach.

“I think the Spurs scout will get blown away by Japeth’s athleticism. He’s going to show he has great timing and he’ll look like an animal,” Planells added.

“The thing with Japeth though is, he’s going to look good in the workout but for him, it’s all about the five-on-five. It’s about whethere he can maintain consistent aggressiveness.”

Planells said Aguilar may not yet be ready for the NBA, but there is a good chance the Filipino can make a D-League team this year where he can continue to develop.

“He’s only 25 years old,” Planells pointed out. “He has a good chance. It’s better than the last time.”

“The thing is, everyone thinks with his size and ability that it’s easy to make it to the NBA or the D-League. It’s not. It is extremely difficult. Sometimes it’s all a crap shoot,” he added.

Planells also commended Aguilar for taking the opportunity to pursue his dreams.

“I don’t blame him for taking this chance. If it doesn’t happen, then he’ll look forward to a solid 10-year career in the PBA (Philippine Basketball Association),” he said.

Aguilar was the top pick in the 2009 PBA Draft by Burger (http://forums.interbasket.net/showthread.php?11048-The-Japeth-Aguilar-Saga/page157#) King, but spent most of his professional career with Talk 'N Text.

He played college ball for the Ateneo de Manila Blue Eagles and Western Kentucky University.

Aguilar was also a mainstay of the Smart Gilas Pilipinas national team.

flipspursfan
09-12-2012, 05:51 AM
There are lots of us here, believe me. :lol

Well that's fun!! If you don't mind me asking, are you an alumni? :lol

Uriel
09-13-2012, 04:44 AM
Well that's fun!! If you don't mind me asking, are you an alumni? :lol

College freshman.

flipspursfan
09-13-2012, 07:08 AM
College freshman.

See you around then!

manustarting2gd
09-13-2012, 10:26 AM
http://www.asianjournal.com/fil-am-news/3-filamnews/17272-two-nba-scouts-attend-aguilar-workout.html

Bet its L.A.......

WOODLAND HILLS – TWO National Basketball Association (NBA) scouts were in attendance to watch former Philippine Basketball Association No. 1 pick Japeth Aguilar on Wednesday.

Wearing a certain NBA teams colors, the 6’9” Aguilar certainly dressed the part as a member of that team during his workout at a high school in Woodland Hills, Ca.

The scouts, who did not want their affiliation to be named or mentioned, barred ABS-CBN and Asian Journal from attending the private workout.

Though it’s been widely reported that the San Antonio Spurs were one of the two teams working out Aguilar on Wednesday, Aguilar’s U.S. based agent Chris McGarry neither confirmed nor denied those reports.

“Well, it’s all over the news. As far as we can say we’re not going to disclose any team, [or] disclose any location,” he said. “All we can say is that he [Aguilar] had a private workout and call up and we obliged. All we can say is that we’re happy with what happened. We’re happy with the situation.”

The scouts also placed a gag order on the workout participants citing team policy. The scouts did not want anyone to disclose whether Aguilar did well or not so well.

sventhedog
09-16-2012, 09:19 PM
if he did well, he'll probably have a contract by now?

AlleyOopNazi
09-17-2012, 03:37 AM
Wiki says his nick name is "Air Jap".
:huh lol wut

Buddy Holly
09-17-2012, 06:20 PM
So we signed this guy, per a relative of his.

https://twitter.com/ricorobles/status/247637402770882560

Dex
09-17-2012, 06:21 PM
Air Jap to the rescue!!

Ice009
09-17-2012, 07:28 PM
it'd just be a training camp contract right?

Seventyniner
09-17-2012, 07:41 PM
I'd be really, really surprised if he lasts past training camp.

But training camp is for trying to find someone who could make a mini-leap and be a 11th-13th man, and some D-League-quality players as warm bodies. Not sure which this guy is.

Bill_Brasky
09-17-2012, 08:11 PM
New savior??

elemento
09-17-2012, 08:15 PM
Probably not guaranteed if it's true.

he will have to make the roster in the training camp

sventhedog
09-17-2012, 09:07 PM
i wouldn't worry too much about it. he'll be eaten alive in training camp and would eventually be waived.

NickiRasgo
09-17-2012, 10:22 PM
So we signed this guy, per a relative of his.

https://twitter.com/ricorobles/status/247637402770882560

https://twitter.com/ricorobles/status/247704098894401536

TimDunkem
09-17-2012, 11:16 PM
i wouldn't worry too much about it. he'll be eaten alive in training camp and would eventually be waived.
I'm not saying he'll make the team -- but who exactly would eat him up? Other than the starters, of course...

NickiRasgo
09-17-2012, 11:33 PM
I'm not saying he'll make the team -- but who exactly would eat him up? Other than the starters, of course...

He didn't even had a big minutes at Kentucky during NCAA.

TimDunkem
09-17-2012, 11:53 PM
He didn't even had a big minutes at Kentucky during NCAA.
In his defense, that was a couple of years ago. He's probably a much better player now.

007nites
09-18-2012, 03:35 AM
I think Japeth could do a good job containing both Pau and Howard in the post.

TimDunkem
09-18-2012, 04:45 AM

sventhedog
09-18-2012, 07:49 AM
I think Japeth could do a good job containing both Pau and Howard in the post.
this is in "wonderland." right?

NickiRasgo
09-18-2012, 09:23 AM
I just watched this:

8xv6tLGivA4

The caption said:

"San Antonio Spurs is planning Japeth Aguilar to be a project player."

It said that of the representative of the Spurs said:

*it's better to scout him more and weighs his skill what can a 6'9" Japeth Aguilar can do.
*they saw potential to him but his body weight will be an issue, needs to develop.
*wants to develop Aguilar to play SF eventhough he's PF/C here in the Philippines. :depressed

So why not Richards or Bertans? They're both taller than him and can play better for the SF position. Or they should just Blatch or Mcguire if they really want a PF who can play SF and PF.

P.S.: For those fellow Filipino Spurs fan, just correct me if I'm wrong. :lol

09-18-2012, 11:16 AM
spurs are getting desperate...

Bruno
09-18-2012, 11:59 AM
It's likely all about the Toros.

There is a rule allowing a D-league team to get up to 3 players cut from the training camp of the NBA team(s) they are affiliated to. These 3 players must of course sign a D-League contract first and another D-League team can't own his rights.

If Aguilar indeed signs with Spurs, he should be cut at the end of the training camp and end up in Austin.

NickiRasgo
09-18-2012, 09:48 PM
If you want to see Aguilar how he looks like against other NBA Players.

4HU_NNIWzhA&feature=related

Duncanoypi
09-18-2012, 11:27 PM
^lol our apologies for that 3 clowns...

ace3g
09-23-2012, 11:04 PM
Filipino forward Japeth Aguilar had a workout with Hornets’ scout Don Sellers in attendance, agent Chris McGarry told HoopsHype.

http://www.sportando.net/eng/usa/nba/43978/aguilar-is-working-out-with-the-hornets.html

mountainballer
09-25-2012, 02:45 AM
http://hoopshype.com/articles/sierra/japeth-aguilar-trying-to-become-philippines-jeremy-lin

article about Aguilar trying to land a contract in the NBA.
work outs for Spurs and Hornets and some D-league team are mentioned.
comments from some posters are devastating. (can't tell how much insight they have, but some seem to come from the Phillipine)

NickiRasgo
09-25-2012, 06:04 AM
http://hoopshype.com/articles/sierra/japeth-aguilar-trying-to-become-philippines-jeremy-lin

article about Aguilar trying to land a contract in the NBA.
work outs for Spurs and Hornets and some D-league team are mentioned.
comments from some posters are devastating. (can't tell how much insight they have, but some seem to come from the Phillipine)

Read the comments there. :lol