PDA

View Full Version : Silver lining to another shitty Bills season

DeadlyDynasty
09-12-2012, 09:39 AM
The world will now get to see C.J. Spiller from start to finish, since there's no way in hell Fred's winning his job back when he recovers. For those of you who saw his talent at Clemson--or the 2nd half of last season after Fred went down--this cat is unfuckingbelievable.

He will break Eric Dickerson's record, or I will retire this screenname forever.

Here's to hoping I didn't just jinx him:toast

Edward
09-12-2012, 09:59 AM
And then after he has a great year the Bills will use another 1st rounder to take Marcus Lattimore :lol

DeadlyDynasty
09-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Only if he's got a fresh knee injury

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 12:43 PM
He's so fucking good:lol

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 06:13 PM
Spiller's average of 10.1 yards per carry is the best average after 2 games since Jim Brown in 1963 (11.3).

symple19
09-16-2012, 06:57 PM
^ that's incredible

DPG21920
09-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Fred Jackson has done every bit as much when healthy. It's just a great RB offense. FJ was absolutely putting up sick numbers in his 10 games last year

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 07:32 PM
Fred Jackson has done every bit as much when healthy. It's just a great RB offense. FJ was absolutely putting up sick numbers in his 10 games last year
Negative, Ghostrider. Yes, this is a run-heavy line, but few have the quickness C.J. Spiller does. Fred had good #'s for those 10 games but is nowhere near the homerun hitter that C.J. is.

Check out his Clemson highlights (or his pro highlights:lol)...they were comparing him to Marshall Faulk around draft time.

Avante
09-17-2012, 02:55 AM
Spiller is a 200 pound speedster. He is an amazing out iin space runner, while at Clemson he ran back something like 8-9 kicks for TD's. He can also catch the ball. But......he is not as guy you want banging for 3. Fred Jackson obviously doesn't have the speed Spiller has (only Jamaal Chaeles, Javid Best and Reggie Bush do) but he can break tackles and wear a defense down, that is not C.J. Spiller.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-17-2012, 09:36 AM
Spiller is a 200 pound speedster. He is an amazing out iin space runner, while at Clemson he ran back something like 8-9 kicks for TD's. He can also catch the ball. But......he is not as guy you want banging for 3. Fred Jackson obviously doesn't have the speed Spiller has (only Jamaal Chaeles, Javid Best and Reggie Bush do) but he can break tackles and wear a defense down, that is not C.J. Spiller.
Once again, get with the times. A "3-yds and a cloud of dust" RB/offense is not necessary AT ALL anymore to win in this league. Also, nobody said Spiller was a pounder. What's funny though is people like you have said the same thing about Reggie Bush--who, since taking over starting RB duties last year--has been AMAZING.

Lastly, the fact that you say Spiller can't break tackles is indisputable proof that you did not watch any of his starts last year, or his 2 performances this year (particularly yesterday).

Stop lying, Avante.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-17-2012, 09:41 AM
C.J. Spiller breaking 3 tackles--the first of which turned a 3-yd loss into a 51-yd TD:

UWApjGaVL7Q&feature=player_embedded

I can find more, but I think you get the point. Suck on my pud.