PDA

View Full Version : How do I pick up someone 5 years older than me?

Lincoln
09-12-2012, 02:26 PM
This chick comes into my work all the time flirting and smiling and we always small talk but the problem is she is 5 years older than me. (I creeped on fb lol). I'm 18 and she's 23, tbh I just wanna plow her but idk ways to get her number without it being awkward.

Idk if she has a bf or not but she flirts hard so I'm guessing no. And I already know her number because it's in the computer system at work but how should I go about asking her out to get coffee or something without coming off as creepy

clambake
09-12-2012, 02:32 PM
start by taking pictures of her house on the internet.

DeadlyDynasty
09-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Don't take this as being a dick bro, but you got no chance. She definitely wants older guys, especially since she just had her fun in college (assuming she's graduated). Ask her out anyway tho, for the opener practice...you've got nothing to lose

DeadlyDynasty
09-12-2012, 02:33 PM
:lmao

CubanSucks
09-12-2012, 02:34 PM
why would it be creepy? A 23 yr old girl consistently going into McDonalds by herself while you just happen to be working could not be a coincidence. She's obviously in to you, though I don't know why

Wild Cobra's Surgeon
09-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Smart man.

CubanSucks
09-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Don't take this as being a dick bro, but you got no chance. She definitely wants older guys, especially since she just had her fun in college (assuming she's graduated). Ask her out anyway tho, for the opener practice...you've got nothing to lose

all jokes aside

THIS

leemajors
09-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Dd is right, no way to find out but asking her out.

lefty
09-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Show her your dick

A McGill University study shows that women who are 5 years older like men who pull it out

djohn2oo8
09-12-2012, 02:52 PM
While true many girls like older guys, age won't matter if you have game. Just try not to come off as being 18

Reck
09-12-2012, 02:54 PM
DD is right.

When I first read the tread title I thought you had a chance if the women in question was or approaching milf status but since she's 23 your chances are slim.

Chicks at that age aim for mature men and stability.

If your game is strong however, who knows. Give it a shot.

z0sa
09-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Run some game, son, stop being a sissy and just make your move. In fact, you may have already fucked up by not making it sooner ... a wise ladies' man once told me that the the first time you see a chick you dig, the second you make eye contact you've got 3 seconds to make your move or your "stock" starts declining rapidly. Additionally don't steal her phone number or shit else. Just ask her to lunch after youre off or some shit. Try to keep the ball in your court although that'll be hard now, why? Because women, especially if they initiating the flirting, want you to take the situation by the balls and start mackin on em already.

some people say you've got nothing to lose; i always think of it as you've got everything to gain tbh

mavs>spurs
09-12-2012, 02:57 PM
Glue some pubes to your face and pretend you're 24.

DeadlyDynasty
09-12-2012, 03:08 PM
lol

TYE-a0gGCnM

Trill Clinton
09-12-2012, 03:51 PM
This chick comes into my work all the time flirting and smiling and we always small talk but the problem is she is 5 years older than me. (I creeped on fb lol). I'm 18 and she's 23, tbh I just wanna plow her but idk ways to get her number without it being awkward.

Idk if she has a bf or not but she flirts hard so I'm guessing no. And I already know her number because it's in the computer system at work but how should I go about asking her out to get coffee or something without coming off as creepy

it wont be awkward unless you make it so.

but first i must ask, do you flirt back and respond to her non-verbal cues?

TheRealCB
09-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Run some game, son, stop being a sissy and just make your move. In fact, you may have already fucked up by not making it sooner ... a wise ladies' man once told me that the the first time you see a chick you dig, the second you make eye contact you've got 3 seconds to make your move or your "stock" starts declining rapidly. Additionally don't steal her phone number or shit else. Just ask her to lunch after youre off or some shit. Try to keep the ball in your court although that'll be hard now, why? Because women, especially if they initiating the flirting, want you to take the situation by the balls and start mackin on em already.

some people say you've got nothing to lose; i always think of it as you've got everything to gain tbh

Although z0sa is dropping truth bombs,being 20 years old I can tell you this.It's easier to fuck a 30 year old chick than a 23 year old one..

But hey,the 3 seconds rule is the real rule of thumb,go for it.Ask her out,ask for her number etc..

And remember the other golden rule,"call on the 3rd day".

Lincoln
09-12-2012, 03:55 PM
Yeah I do an she knows that I'm recently out of HS so I assume she knows my age. She went to unt but lives here in McKinney so it's somewhat reasonable. Nex time she comes in I'll give it a shot. I think I'll just casually ask her if she has any plans later that evening idk. We will see. I've never had success with older women before tho, everyone's been younger. It's uncharted waters for me imo

TheRealCB
09-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Yeah I do an she knows that I'm recently out of HS so I assume she knows my age. She went to unt but lives here in McKinney so it's somewhat reasonable. Nex time she comes in I'll give it a shot. I think I'll just casually ask her if she has any plans later that evening idk. We will see. I've never had success with older women before tho, everyone's been younger. It's uncharted waters for me imo

No,asking the woman out for the same night is bullshit. Just ask her number so you can call her and schedule it..Make her wait for you son,don't beg for the pussy.

Reck
09-12-2012, 04:06 PM
No,asking the woman out for the same night is bullshit. Just ask her number so you can call her and schedule it..Make her wait for you son,don't beg for the pussy.

The waiting game doesn't apply here.

The stacks aren't in Lincoln's favor to begin with so he shouldn't attempt the alpha way of things.

But you're right. You cant ask her if she has any plans for any specific time because you haven't even stablish yourself yet.

All you need to do is show interest and let her know what's what.

You can slip into that dreaded friend zone without even realizing it. Hell it might be too late but what the fuck.

DeadlyDynasty
09-12-2012, 04:07 PM
MD, your chances are slim but here's what you do/say...next time she comes in start yakkin it up like you always do. Once you have her smiling or laughing and there's a brief pause, say something like "so where are we going tonight," or "where am I taking you tonight"...some shit like that. Say it cool with a smile on your face, in a half-kidding manner. She'll think your ballsy and funny, but may still reject you...all the same you're pressing the issue and looking confident as well...That'll make it hard for her to shoot you down too.

Trill Clinton
09-12-2012, 04:09 PM

aight aight.

sounds like your plan is solid. Zosa and TherealCB dropped a few gems so i'd go with what they said. she's older than you but she's not older older. she's still young herself and still at that age where she's down for whatever.

spurs_fan_in_exile
True story: I lost my V-card at the ripe ol' age of 18, chick was 23. Roommate of some friends of mine. Pretty much came around at a very specific window in my life where I had just decided to just say "fuck it" and went on sort of a tear like Jim Carrey in "Yes Man". I knew it wouldn't last, it didn't, but I didn't really have anything to lose in the process. So yeah, DD is probably right. Take your shot. What's there to lose?

DeadlyDynasty
lol can't go to a bar though...looks like you'll have to sell her on sipping a virgin daiquiri at Applebee's

TheRealCB
09-12-2012, 04:11 PM
The waiting game doesn't apply here.

The stacks aren't in Lincoln's favor to begin with so he shouldn't attempt the alpha way of things.

But you're right. You cant ask her if she has any plans for any specific time because you haven't even stablish yourself yet.

All you need to do is show interest and let her know what's what.

You can slip into that dreaded friend zone without even realizing it. Hell it might be too late but what the fuck.

(Lincoln son I'm not a ladies' man so I'm the last guy you should hear,but since we're talking)

Imo a 23 year old won't fall for the "nice looking young kid beta male",she wants the real deal.That's why I think hitting on a 23 yo is harder than a 30.He has to show he's not intimidated and that he's the man.

Reck
09-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Soo making her wait is the way to go? lol headgames.

DMC
09-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Don't tell a woman why she shouldn't fuck you. Make her figure that out on her own.

TheRealCB
09-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Soo making her wait is the way to go? lol headgames.

Imo it's better than looking desperate..But hey,to each his own :toast
Everyone's got their style,plus whoever you are,you get some you lose some.. Can't win em all.

Trill Clinton
09-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Although z0sa is dropping truth bombs,being 20 years old I can tell you this.It's easier to fuck a 30 year old chick than a 23 year old one..

But hey,the 3 seconds rule is the real rule of thumb,go for it.Ask her out,ask for her number etc..

aight i missed this...do not wait to call on the 3rd day. that's some bullshit. call that hoe immediately. you don't want to give her time to change her mind or for some sucka to cockblock. mark your territory ASAP.

Leetonidas
09-12-2012, 05:47 PM
Take her to the movies brah :lol

DMC
09-12-2012, 06:11 PM
The movies is the worst place to take a date you actually want to talk to. You sit there and stare at the screen for a couple of hours. Might as well go alone.

Find a nice, small coffee house and ask her to meet you there. That way she feels she can bolt afterward if she doesn't like you. Dinner is too personal and you're committed to watch someone eat you might just want to be away from.

It's silly to think a woman is looking for _______ (fill in the blank). You have no fucking idea. That's why you talk to her. Be yourself, otherwise you might like her and when you eventually reveal yourself she might not like you.

Most of all though, understand she already knows in the 1st 10 seconds if she's going to fuck you or not. Don't waste your time and money if you sense she's just half stepping waiting for BUMP.

CubanSucks
09-12-2012, 06:17 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/thumb/8/85/Swingers.jpg/300px-Swingers.jpg

I think three days is kind of money. What do you think?

Yeah, but two's enough not to look anxious.

TSA
09-12-2012, 06:29 PM
While true many girls like older guys, age won't matter if you have game.And it is apparent by his initial post that the OP has no game.

redzero
09-12-2012, 06:42 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/thumb/8/85/Swingers.jpg/300px-Swingers.jpg

I think three days is kind of money. What do you think?

Yeah, but two's enough not to look anxious.

Good movie.

symple19
09-12-2012, 06:52 PM

:lmao

http://content6.flixster.com/question/39/86/26/3986268_std.jpg

CubanSucks
09-12-2012, 07:08 PM
http://mimg.ugo.com/201008/57439/cuts/pubic-beard_528x297.jpg

I was thinking more of this considering that's literally what happened

symple19
09-12-2012, 07:26 PM
lol, good call

Latarian Milton
09-12-2012, 08:37 PM
age ain't no barrier imho in fact it's gonna be more fun to fuck them bitches who're abit elder than you, they're more experienced and know better how to drive you high than the younger bitches do, when you actually do it your gonna enjoy it very much tbh.

next time she comes to meet you there, ask her to stay till you outta work and if she wants you to drive her home (or if she wants to drive you home if she has a car herself). a 23yr old bitch should know what your hinting at tbh

RGMCSE
09-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Either ask her out or shut the fuck up. Because this 23 y/o has already sucked, fucked and swallowed more than you can imagine. Just think about all the shit you've done in your short little time of hooking up. Now add five more years to it and the fact that she's a dime piece. lol at waiting 3 days before calling her. She'll be onto the next one by then. It doesn't matter if your only 18 and cant take her to the bar. Not all females want to go to a smelly bar and drink. What do all girls want?!?! ATTENTION WHORES!!!!! Just give her the time of day and she'll prolly give you a piece.

Avante
09-12-2012, 10:37 PM

You are 18, you will be creepy.

Lincoln
09-12-2012, 10:57 PM
:lol paying for sex from ugly chinks multiple times

Avante
09-12-2012, 11:04 PM

Ugly chinks, hahahahahaha!!!!!! No doubt about it, you are 18.

Latarian Milton
09-13-2012, 03:59 AM

who u referring to nig? i ain't ghazi and i ain't buying chink bitches even if i were him tbh

DisAsTerBot
09-13-2012, 08:25 AM
if you have to ask, it aint happening.

FkLA
09-13-2012, 09:50 AM
How come every single person on the internet always has game and knows exactly what to say to chicks ?

MaNuMaNiAc
09-13-2012, 10:05 AM
how does anyone truly expect to get quality advice on how to ask a girl out from a bunch of trolls on a message board? :lol

Ok, here's my two cents,

Grow a pair and ask her out.

I hope you weren't actually asking for step by step instructions...

djohn2oo8
09-13-2012, 12:21 PM
This is exactly why you cant be serious with girls in early 20s. I'm moving furniture into my apt, this girl texts me saying she was gonna call (who does that?) and i text back that i would call when im done. She calls anyway and i dont answer. Afterwards she texts "I dont even wanna talk anymore". I hate when they try to do that power play shit. So i just texted back "cool"

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 12:25 PM
The answer to the op is that you don't....instead, you appreciate the fact that you are 18 years old an you go after ass that is the same age....trust me, in 10 years, you will wish you were still around 18 year old strange all the time.

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Or you could go avantes route and pay for it.