PDA

View Full Version : Musical horizons

Avante
09-13-2012, 01:00 AM
I'm a Blues, R&B, Country, Soul, Oldies, Rock, I do like Bob Marley but not into reggae...fan. Never warmed up to Jazz (really really tried), Punk, Heavy Metal or Rap (never really tried with any of those....The Ramones suck). I do like Whitey Ford and Everlast.

If I wanted to widden my musical horizons sell me on those I'm currently not into. I promise I will listen to every video. What is the best of those I mentioned I don't currently listen to?

I think Jazz is more for the artists than the listener.

Punk is for punks.

Heavy Metal is something you out grow.

Rap doesn't fit my have $$$$$$$, don't have a hoe/hoes, I have no problems with the man and not looking to be a gangsta....life style. Of course neither do them old primitive blues.

Looking to widen those horizons, extend those perimeters. Whatcha got?

In my current musical world this is considered top of the line.

ZXunos4IXDU (http://ZXunos4IXDU)

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 01:32 AM
I do like Whitey Ford and Everlast.

This needs to be acknowledged.

Looking to widen those horizons, extend those perimeters.

No, you're not.

AussieFanKurt
09-13-2012, 01:42 AM
Looking to widen those horizons, extend those perimeters.

No, you're not.

I second CF

Avante
09-13-2012, 10:21 AM
This needs to be acknowledged.

No, you're not.

I just discovered....

Johnny "Slim" Campbell
Calvin Russell
Ray Wylie Hubbard
Mark Collie
Josh Porter
Harry Manx

....thanks to others on the net. Yes I am looking to widen those horizons. So whatcha got?

JudynTX
09-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Heavy Metal is something you out grow.

I'm not surprised to hear you say that. But you're wrong. It's what is keeping me young.

Next!

Avante
09-13-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm not surprised to hear you say that. But you're wrong. It's what is keeping me young.

Next!

Ok sell me on just how great Heavy Metal is. Give me an example of HM at it's best. I will be totally honest. I'm looking to buy a HM CD, what do I have to have?

DeadlyDynasty
09-13-2012, 10:56 AM
Ok sell me on just how great Heavy Metal is. Give me an example of HM at it's best. I will be totally honest. I'm looking to buy a HM CD, what do I have to have?
Slayer - God Hates Us All, or Reign in Blood
Anything from Pantera or Megadeth will do as well.

QgpzLUCY0rU

tS0mQ25ezq4

DeadlyDynasty
09-13-2012, 11:08 AM
eYI-FhKJTlU

I wish I could find his whole bit on Slayer, it's priceless--and true:lol

DeadlyDynasty
09-13-2012, 11:10 AM
little bit more:

PnMHQ2TC6Zg

Avante
09-13-2012, 11:11 AM
eYI-FhKJTlU

I wish I could find his whole bit on Slayer, it's priceless--and true:lol

That's (others above) what I'm talking about, thanks!!!!!!!!! Right now my wife has some friends over, tonight when I have the house to myself I will give those a listen. I will be as open minded as I can be.

DeadlyDynasty
09-13-2012, 11:19 AM
That's (others above) what I'm talking about, thanks!!!!!!!!! Right now my wife has some friends over, tonight when I have the house to myself I will give those a listen. I will be as open minded as I can be.
If you blast Slayer's "Disciple" in front of your wife's friends you will be my hero.

Avante
09-13-2012, 11:40 AM
If you blast Slayer's "Disciple" in front of your wife's friends you will be my hero.

A hero sleeping on the couch, nay!

cantthinkofanything
09-13-2012, 11:53 AM

Look Sparky...from what you've said earlier, you feel the need to equate who someone is with what kind of music they enjoy (ie: punks like punk).
By those standards, you should try some Wham or Backstreet Boys.

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 11:56 AM
I just discovered....

Johnny "Slim" Campbell
Calvin Russell
Ray Wylie Hubbard
Mark Collie
Josh Porter
Harry Manx

....thanks to others on the net. Yes I am looking to widen those horizons. So whatcha got?

Discovering more artists within the genres you already like isn't proof of widening horizons.

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 11:58 AM
Discovering more artists within the genres you already like isn't proof of widening horizons.

CF, you obviously don't understand the methods of a true historian.

leemajors
09-13-2012, 11:58 AM
y60Mo_Nmydg

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 11:59 AM

Obviously.

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 12:04 PM
He wants it all ya know.

Avante
09-13-2012, 12:11 PM
Look Sparky...from what you've said earlier, you feel the need to equate who someone is with what kind of music they enjoy (ie: punks like punk).
By those standards, you should try some Wham or Backstreet Boys.

I thought you knew me better. This is as good as it gets, in my opinion.

xJjtzwoSH30 (http://xJjtzwoSH30)

Avante
09-13-2012, 12:16 PM

The point was I do want to find out about those I'm not familiar with.

Avante
09-13-2012, 12:24 PM

How cool is it to know...

Elvis started out covering Big Boy Crudup, Big Mama Thornton, Junior Parker?

Pink Floyd got that name from prewar bluesmen, Pink Anderson and Floyd Council.

The Rolling Stones got that name from an old Muddy Waters tune.

Canned Heat got that name from an old Tommy Johnson tune.

Bob Dylan covered Blind Lemon Jefferson and Bukka White in his debut album.

Tell me who was the first white artist to record for Motown?

Who is the king of that High Lonesome sound?

What old blues cat was a huge influense on Jimi Hendrix?

I could go on and on, yep...historian.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 12:26 PM
annoying trivia bitch < > historian

I could go on and on.

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 12:27 PM

I stopped reading right there because I knew whatever the fuck followed would be lame.

Avante
09-13-2012, 12:29 PM
annoying trivia bitch < > historian

I could go on and on.

Sure beats the hell out of being a know nothing leech.

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 12:30 PM

Elvis started out covering Big Boy Crudup, Big Mama Thornton, Junior Parker?

Pink Floyd got that name from prewar bluesmen, Pink Anderson and Floyd Council.

The Rolling Stones got that name from an old Muddy Waters tune.

Canned Heat got that name from an old Tommy Johnson tune.

Bob Dylan covered Blind Lemon Jefferson and Bukka White in his debut album.

Tell me who was the first white artist to record for Motown?

Who is the king of that High Lonesome sound?

What old blues cat was a huge influense on Jimi Hendrix?

I could go on and on, yep...historian.

Knowing that stuff is fine. Thinking it's particularly special or interesting that you do is where it starts to get uncool.

And being unable to use that knowledge for anything other than listing factoids to a disinterested audience on an interwebs message board is pretty much worthless.

Avante
09-13-2012, 12:30 PM
I stopped reading right there because I knew whatever the fuck followed would be lame.

Lame is following others around bitchin' because they do things besides following others around bitchin'. Why is that all you do?

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 12:32 PM
Sure beats the hell out of being a know nothing leech.lol I know plenty of stuff -- I showed you that when you tried to brag in the other thread. Your response showed you didn't care so why should anyone care about your constant jerking off to your trivia knowledge?

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 12:33 PM
Lame is following others around bitchin' because they do things besides following others around bitchin'. Why is that all you do?Why are you constantly bitching about other people's bitching?

What has it accomplished?

Avante
09-13-2012, 12:33 PM
Knowing that stuff is fine. Thinking it's particularly special or interesting that you do is where it starts to get uncool.

And being unable to use that knowledge for anything other than listing factoids to a disinterested audience on an interwebs message board is pretty much worthless.

Well you could actually go with what this thread was about ya reckon? I was talking about giving me examples of that other stuff I'm not familiar with, right? Stick to the topic and see what happens.

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Sure beats the hell out of being a know nothing leech.

How do you know what he knows or doesn't though? Are you basing it just off what you've read here in the club? If so, we can all safely assume then based off what you've said on this site that you are a fat, old, retired, and bored man that spent most of his life creating a very lonely legacy of building knowledge on subjects that the general population doesn't care about while paying for sex and contributing next to nothing to society. You are also spending your retirement defending all this knowledge by resorting to childish insults like "whimperwhawha" and welching on bets made with strangers.

It's only fair that if you're able to judge from what is posted here then we should be able too as well.

Avante
09-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Why are you constantly bitching about other people's bitching?

What has it accomplished?

Telling me..."I'm too stupid to anything on my own so I hump your leg instead"...has accomplished what? Yep, nothing.

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 12:36 PM
Telling me..."I'm too stupid to anything on my own so I hump your leg instead"...has accomplished what? Yep, nothing.

Why answer a question with a question?

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 12:42 PM
Telling me..."I'm too stupid to anything on my own so I hump your leg instead"...has accomplished what? Yep, nothing.I admit it hasn't accomplished much because you are too stupid to realize how stupid you are....

...but it sure does make you whine and look even more stupid now, so I'll probably keep pointing it out. You are easily manipulated, so if I'm bored I'll just pull your string and watch you go all over again.

Now could you answer my question or will you just whine some more?

Avante
09-13-2012, 12:43 PM
How do you know what he knows or doesn't though? Are you basing it just off what you've read here in the club? If so, we can all safely assume then based off what you've said on this site that you are a fat, old, retired, and bored man that spent most of his life creating a very lonely legacy of building knowledge on subjects that the general population doesn't care about while paying for sex and contributing next to nothing to society. You are also spending your retirement defending all this knowledge by resorting to childish insults like "whimperwhawha" and welching on bets made with strangers.

It's only fair that if you're able to judge from what is posted here then we should be able too as well.

Dude, you're the one with this obsession not me. What do you do besides follow me around, yep....nothing. Now how sad is that?

I'm a big guy, long time lifter, huge fan of music, books, football, track. Anything but lonely, that's funnier than hell. Dude, I was in the Navy some 40 years ago...hahahaha!!!!!!! Everyone pays for sex in a foreign country, trust me. The bottom line is be cool with me and it will be cool, act like a retarded asshole and I'll treat you like one.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 12:45 PM
Dude, you're the one with this obsession not me. What do you do besides follow me around, yep....nothing. Now how sad is that? Actually he does quite a bit more, so you need to take that back or forever be branded a liar.

I'm a big guy, long time lifter, huge fan of music, books, football, track. Anything but lonely, that's funnier than hell. Dude, I was in the Navy some 40 years ago...hahahaha!!!!!!! Everyone pays for sex in a foreign country, trust me. The bottom line is be cool with me and it will be cool, act like a retarded asshole and I'll treat you like one.But you're acting like a retarded asshole in the first place. You've left us no choice but to treat you like one.

Avante
09-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Actually he does quite a bit more, so you need to take that back or forever be branded a liar.

But you're acting like a retarded asshole in the first place. You've left us no choice but to treat you like one.

Where? Show me a thread he originated here at The Club.

Dude, all I ever do is counter punch. I'm actually a sweetheart.

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 12:48 PM
Well you could actually go with what this thread was about ya reckon? I was talking about giving me examples of that other stuff I'm not familiar with, right? Stick to the topic and see what happens.

I still don't think that's what the thread is really about.

There is absolutely nothing in your posting history that leads me to believe you have any desire to widen your horizons. You take far too much pride in your own opinions. Including the opinion that what you don't already like sucks. And the "punk is for punks" attitude of the OP does little to counter that.

That said, I think you started this thread to start an argument. You want people to post youtubes so that you can either completely ignore them while still raging on about them blues. Or so that you can dismiss the other genres as nowhere hear as impressive/good/important as them blues.

In short, your continued petulance is not a topic to which I have any interest in sticking.

Woo Bum-kon
09-13-2012, 01:00 PM

Not cool at all.

I could go on and on

Please, don't.

Avante
09-13-2012, 01:03 PM
I still don't think that's what the thread is really about.

There is absolutely nothing in your posting history that leads me to believe you have any desire to widen your horizons. You take far too much pride in your own opinions. Including the opinion that what you don't already like sucks. And the "punk is for punks" attitude of the OP does little to counter that.

That said, I think you started this thread to start an argument. You want people to post youtubes so that you can either completely ignore them while still raging on about them blues. Or so that you can dismiss the other genres as nowhere hear as impressive/good/important as them blues.

In short, your continued petulance is not a topic to which I have any interest in sticking.

Well then you would be wrong. I'm wanting to see what others consider the best of....jazz, rap...etc etc. I'm dead serious. I will watch every video hoping to see what I'm missing. I never thought I'd like Everlast....wrong! I never thought I'd like The Talking Heads....wrong! I never thought I'd like The Black Keys.....dead wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are wrong about my motivation.

Avante
09-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Not cool at all.

Please, don't.

Stay simple, it looks good on you.

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Where? Show me a thread he originated here at The Club.

Dude, all I ever do is counter punch. I'm actually a sweetheart.

See, the thing about this that you are the ONLY one that thinks the only way to contribute is by starting threads.....you're also the ONLY one that thinks this is important. Everyone else disagrees with you.

Now, I'll be the first person to say that there is such a thing as everyone being wrong except for you.....however, this is not one of those times and it just makes you look dumber for caring about how many threads someone has started.

In short, you're a fucking idiot, ok?

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 01:05 PM
You are wrong about my motivation.

Okay.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 01:05 PM
Where? Show me a thread he originated here at The Club.There are other things in life to do than start threads in the club.

Dude, all I ever do is counter punch. I'm actually a sweetheart.You're a whining hypocrite.

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 01:07 PM
The bottom line is be cool with me and it will be cool

Dude, all I ever do is counter punch.

Factually inaccurate.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 01:07 PM
Well then you would be wrong. I'm wanting to see what others consider the best of....jazz, rap...etc etc. I'm dead serious. I will watch every video hoping to see what I'm missing. I never thought I'd like Everlast....wrong! I never thought I'd like The Talking Heads....wrong! I never thought I'd like The Black Keys.....dead wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are wrong about my motivation.Sorry, there are many "what are you listening to?" threads in the club. There was no need to start another one except for you to talk more about yourself.

redzero
09-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Avante already said that he doesn't give a shit about what people on here want to talk about. If he did, he wouldn't constantly be posting stories and videos about old Blues musicians that nobody cares about.

He thinks SpursTalk is his personal blog. If he actually wanted to talk about Blues, he'd go to a Blues forum.

Avante
09-13-2012, 01:16 PM
See, the thing about this that you are the ONLY one that thinks the only way to contribute is by starting threads.....you're also the ONLY one that thinks this is important. Everyone else disagrees with you.

Now, I'll be the first person to say that there is such a thing as everyone being wrong except for you.....however, this is not one of those times and it just makes you look dumber for caring about how many threads someone has started.

In short, you're a fucking idiot, ok?

Well if you think what you are doing is anything but fucking retarded why am I not surprised? You have showed me nothing, all I've ever seen you do is what you are doing right now, why is that? Don't you ever get tired of it? Dude, you make no dent at all, you haven't noticed that by now? Those who don't originate threads get no respect from me. I see them as leeches so fuck their opinions. You wanna make a dent with me then do something besides following people around, that sucks and makes you/others look stupid. Do something on your own before telling others what they should do, common sense slick.

cantthinkofanything
09-13-2012, 01:17 PM
Avante already said that he doesn't give a shit about what people on here want to talk about. If he did, he wouldn't constantly be posting stories and videos about old Blues musicians that nobody cares about.

He thinks SpursTalk is his personal blog. If he actually wanted to talk about Blues, he'd go to a Blues forum.

No, I think he gets shit on pretty heavily in blues and track forums.

Avante
09-13-2012, 01:23 PM

I do post on Blues forums.

Dude, who can't....

What is your favorite movie?
Make up stories about ALPHA whatevers?
What is your favorite fast foood joint?
What is yopur favorite TV show?
Who is your favorite actor/actress?
My girl friend called me Antone while making love, my names is rex, what would you do?
Do atheists have more fun?
Is there a God?
When is the longeest period in time since grown you've gone without sex?
What was your first car?
Can you bench your weight?
You cool with gays?

Well?

cantthinkofanything
09-13-2012, 01:27 PM
I do post on Blues forums.

Dude, who can't....

What is your favorite movie?
Make up stories about ALPHA whatevers?
What is your favorite fast foood joint?
What is yopur favorite TV show?
Who is your favorite actor/actress?
My girl friend called me Antone while making love, my names is rex, what would you do?
Do atheists have more fun?
Is there a God?
When is the longeest period in time since grown you've gone without sex?
What was your first car?
Can you bench your weight?
You cool with gays?

Well?

All of those more interesting than "top 4x100 team of white receivers"

redzero
09-13-2012, 01:27 PM
Just because you know useless trivia THAT NOBODY ON THE FORUM EXCEPT YOU cares about, doesn't make you cool.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Well if you think what you are doing is anything but fucking retarded why am I not surprised? You have showed me nothing, all I've ever seen you do is what you are doing right now, why is that? Don't you ever get tired of it? Dude, you make no dent at all, you haven't noticed that by now? Those who don't originate threads get no respect from me. I see them as leeches so fuck their opinions. You wanna make a dent with me then do something besides following people around, that sucks and makes you/others look stupid. Do something on your own before telling others what they should do, common sense slick.Of course he made a dent. Your fragile ego made you respond.

Your thread starting theory is stupid. No one else thinks that way. You're simply wrong.

Avante
09-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Sorry, there are many "what are you listening to?" threads in the club. There was no need to start another one except for you to talk more about yourself.

This was more about getting specific with particular genres of music, you really didn't pick up on that?

Avante
09-13-2012, 01:46 PM
All of those more interesting than "top 4x100 team of white receivers"

I disagree. Who can't talk about those things?

Avante
09-13-2012, 01:48 PM
Just because you know useless trivia THAT NOBODY ON THE FORUM EXCEPT YOU cares about, doesn't make you cool.

How about...unique:hat

Do you have to enter my threads....nope? So why do you?

Avante
09-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Of course he made a dent. Your fragile ego made you respond.

Your thread starting theory is stupid. No one else thinks that way. You're simply wrong.

So just follow everyone else around and moaning and groaning while doing it, that's how it should go....right?

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 01:51 PM
This was more about getting specific with particular genres of music, you really didn't pick up on that?It's about musical horizons.

If you are truly interested in other people's choices in music, you would watch all the videos on all 80 pages of the existing thread.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 01:52 PM
So just follow everyone else around and moaning and groaning while doing it, that's how it should go....right?You've done that before.

Come up with something new.

redzero
09-13-2012, 01:53 PM
How about...unique:hat

:lmao Goddamn, you have low self-esteem. It's kind of sad that the only reason you post here is to seek some validation.

You are not a special little snowflake. You are not better than anybody on here because you know who taught Bo Diddley how to play the guitar. Stop trying to stand out so much, and just post about things people on here want to talk about.

Avante
09-13-2012, 01:55 PM
It's about musical horizons.

If you are truly interested in other people's choices in music, you would watch all the videos on all 80 pages of the existing thread.

What's so hard about posting the best jazz, rap..etc etc right here? Something that music threads isn't really about.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 01:59 PM
What's so hard about posting the best jazz, rap..etc etc right here? Something that music threads isn't really about.What's so hard about watching the 80 pages of videos that are already posted, snowflake? Plenty of jazz and rap there.

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:02 PM
:lmao Goddamn, you have low self-esteem. It's kind of sad that the only reason you post here is to seek some validation.

You are not a special little snowflake. You are not better than anybody on here because you know who taught Bo Diddley how to play the guitar. Stop trying to stand out so much, and just post about things people on here want to talk about.

Trust me on this, the last thing I suffer from is low self esteem, that is comical.

Ok man, here I go.

The best way to watch a movie.

I walked up to the widow, the bitch said 22 bucks, I told her..."fuck you whore give us our fucking tickets or I'll stick my hand thru this fucking widow and pop that huge zit you use for a fucking head". Needless to say we got our tickets. Now we needed some popcorn and drinks so I.."hey you get you sorry little ass over here, fuck them they can wait, ok two large buttered popcorns and a pitcher of beer. What you don't sell beer? Well go get some bitch", fuck! That took about 20 minutes, all those in line behind us started to get reatless until I pulled out my 45. Fuck um.

You mean stuff like that?

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:04 PM
What's so hard about watching the 80 pages of videos that are already posted, snowflake? Plenty of jazz and rap there.

I'm not looking for just jazz and rap...obviously!!!!! I 'm interested in the best of.....why are you struggling with this so?

redzero
09-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Trust me on this, the last thing I suffer from is low self esteem, that is comical.

:lol What's comical is you denying that you have low self-esteem, when the only reason you post about track and Blues on here is to show how knowledgeable you are. If you didn't care about what others think about you, you wouldn't be posting about track and Blues here. It's that simple. There are many forums dedicated to those topics, so you coming here to have a discussion about them when you know that nobody else here cares but you, shows that you are seeking some kind of validation.

You just posted that you wanted to be unique, and now you are claiming that you don't care?

You mean stuff like that?Those threads are amusing to several people on here, which is more than I can say about anything you post.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 02:09 PM
I'm not looking for just jazz and rap...obviously!!!!! I 'm interested in the best of.....why are you struggling with this so?"Best of" is pretty subjective.

You've posted a bunch of terrible music that you probably think is the best of whatever.

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:19 PM
:lol What's comical is you denying that you have low self-esteem, when the only reason you post about track and Blues on here is to show how knowledgeable you are. If you didn't care about what others think about you, you wouldn't be posting about track and Blues here. It's that simple. There are many forums dedicated to those topics, so you coming here to have a discussion about them when you know that nobody else here cares but you, shows that you are seeking some kind of validation.

You just posted that you wanted to be unique, and now you are claiming that you don't care?

Those threads are amusing to several people on here, which is more than I can say about anything you post.

So why is it you never post about anything at all?

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:20 PM
"Best of" is pretty subjective.

You've posted a bunch of terrible music that you probably think is the best of whatever.

Obviously you don't know music. Give me one example of terrible music.

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 02:21 PM
I'm not looking for just jazz and rap...obviously!!!!! I 'm interested in the best of.....why are you struggling with this so?

I'm pretty sure that if someone has taken the time to post a video in that thread it's because they thought what they were listening to was good enough to share.

AussieFanKurt
09-13-2012, 02:21 PM

Blues

redzero
09-13-2012, 02:22 PM
Stop trying to change the subject.

You have low self-esteem, and you constantly seek praise on internet forums.

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 02:24 PM

Other than Everlast?

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:29 PM
I'm pretty sure that if someone has taken the time to post a video in that thread it's because they thought what they were listening to was good enough to share.

So instead of someone taking a mini second to share something here I asked for I need wad thru tons of pages looking for stuff that might pertain to the topic.....gotcha.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Obviously you don't know music. Give me one example of terrible music.Thanks, you just proved this thread is another monument to your personal taste.

Keep fapping.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 02:30 PM
So instead of someone taking a mini second to share something here I asked for I need wad thru tons of pages looking for stuff that might pertain to the topic.....gotcha.What else are you going to do?

Fap?

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Blues

You might wanna check..the history of American music......boy are you going to be surprised.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 02:31 PM
You might wanna check..the history of American music......boy will I be fapping to my preferences.

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:31 PM
What else are you going to do?

Fap?

Do my own search other places.

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 02:32 PM
So instead of someone taking a mini second to share something here I asked for I need wad thru tons of pages looking for stuff that might pertain to the topic.....gotcha.

So instead of making use of the existing thread that contains tons of pages of stuff that EXACTLY PERTAINS TO YOUR TOPIC you want people to take several moments to share something that exists elsewhere?

Gotcha.

Since post one.

Avante
Do your homework, tell me what you find.

ChumpDumper
Do my own search other places.Seems like a waste of time. All that's already there.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Do your homework, tell me what you find.I've done my homework.

I have found that each individual has his or her own personal taste and there's no accounting for it.

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:42 PM
I've done my homework.

I have found that each individual has his or her own personal taste and there's no accounting for it.

Well no shit:rolleyes It wasn't very obvious I'm looking for just that? Others opinions? Come on man are you really that dense?

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Well no shit:rolleyes It wasn't very obvious I'm looking for just that? Others opinions? Come on man are you really that dense?

People have already posted their opinions in other threads. Ad nauseum.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Well no shit:rolleyes It wasn't very obvious I'm looking for just that? Others opinions? Come on man are you really that dense?80 pages of them. At the top of the forum. You really are that dense.

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:49 PM
People have already posted their opinions in other threads. Ad nauseum.

So I need to go search out what I'm looking for, right? Way too much to ask to give me what I asked for....right?

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:50 PM
80 pages of them. At the top of the forum. You really are that dense.

So wad thru 80 pages........hmmm? No way in hell it would be far easier to just post a video here...huh?

AussieFanKurt
09-13-2012, 02:52 PM
So I need to go search out what I'm looking for, right? Way too much to ask to give me what I asked for....right?

Well you do nothing except sit on here all day so it's not like you wouldn't have the time to look for it

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 02:56 PM

Welcome to life.

Avante
09-13-2012, 02:57 PM
Well you do nothing except sit on here all day so it's not like you wouldn't have the time to look for it

Actually I'm only here this time of day because the wife had some church thing to attend. Usually can only get on late at night, you haven't noticed that?

Why can't I just get what I asked for?

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 02:58 PM

You might wanna check..the history of American music......boy are you going to be surprised.

Do your homework, tell me what you find.

AussieFanKurt
09-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Actually I'm only here this time of day because the wife had some church thing to attend. Usually can only get on late at night, you haven't noticed that?

Why can't I just get what I asked for?

:lol church

Mate I want a million dollars, why can't I get what I asked for :cry :cry

Avante
09-13-2012, 03:04 PM
:lol church

Mate I want a million dollars, why can't I get what I asked for :cry :cry

I realize getting a few videos posted here is no different than wishing for a million bucks, but hey................

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 03:07 PM
I realize getting a few videos posted here is no different than wishing for a million bucks, but hey................

People have posted videos. Exactly as you requested. And all you've done is give some response about how you can't listen to them yet because you don't have candles and incense.

I'm genuinely curious as to why you think anyone would be eager to put any work into this for you.

Avante
09-13-2012, 03:34 PM
People have posted videos. Exactly as you requested. And all you've done is give some response about how you can't listen to them yet because you don't have candles and incense.

I'm genuinely curious as to why you think anyone would be eager to put any work into this for you.

I can't really get too involved with videos right now, my son is in and out, the wife is already back. I prefer the atmospheare that goes with quality listening. That can't be right now, too many distractions, hell in the last hour, a few phone calls, the meter reader showing up meaning I have to bring the dogs in, kid next door ringing the door bell to talk to Mason.

I'd think others would want to show off what they think is the best of.

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 03:42 PM

Why would they want to show off to an audience who has thus far proven unreceptive?

They're not you.

Avante
09-13-2012, 03:46 PM
Why would they want to show off to an audience who has thus far proven unreceptive?

They're not you.

Funny you saying....they're not you.....since you seem to think I need to be more like everyone else.

cantthinkofanything
09-13-2012, 03:59 PM
I can't really get too involved with videos right now, my son is in and out, the wife is already back. I prefer the atmospheare that goes with quality listening. That can't be right now, too many distractions, hell in the last hour, a few phone calls, the meter reader showing up meaning I have to bring the dogs in, kid next door ringing the door bell to talk to Mason.

"meter reader"...that's rich

Avante: "what's the reading today?
Meter Reader: "I'm in 7 inches so far"
Avante: "oooooo yeth"

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 03:59 PM
since you seem to think I need to be more like everyone else.

That's something you've completely invented. Neither I nor anyone else has ever advised you to be like everyone else.

Avante
09-13-2012, 04:06 PM
"meter reader"...that's rich

Avante: "what's the reading today?
Meter Reader: "I'm in 7 inches so far"
Avante: "oooooo yeth"

One more time....

Who here is 16 years old?

johnsmith
09-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Can we just ban this motherfucker and be done with it? He's ruining what most here consider one of the better sports and entertainment forums on the Internet.....Kori, please make it happen.

Avante
09-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Can we just ban this motherfucker and be done with it? He's ruining what most here consider one of the better sports and entertainment forums on the Internet.....Kori, please make it happen.

For trying to talk music?