PDA

View Full Version : The Problem with Mitt by Joe Scarborough

scott
09-13-2012, 09:13 AM
http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=BA47F39D-AC3B-4BA5-9751-10D764AD5C6B

The problem with Mitt
By: Joe Scarborough
September 12, 2012 05:22 PM EDT

Voters who like moderates can’t trust him. Conservatives who are desperate for victory don’t believe him. And the election Republicans should be winning seems to be slipping further from their grasp.

On Saturday night, I sent out a few tweets predicting Mitt Romney’s defeat if he continued his directionless campaign through November. The Huffington Post turned those tweets into an article complete with a screaming headline about my “dark warning” to Republicans.

On Sunday the Wall Street Journal raised similar concerns after Gov. Romney went on “Meet the Press” to embrace parts of Obamacare.

By Monday, Romney reversed his Sunday position while conservative host Laura Ingraham slammed his campaign for its fecklessness. Ingraham argued that if Republicans couldn’t win this year, they should shut the party down.

She’s right.

Barack Obama has sunk America $5 trillion deeper into debt, has enacted the largest stimulus plan ever, pushed through the biggest health care boondoggle in U.S. history and posted trillion-dollar deficits every year of his presidency.

And yet unemployment is still over 8 percent.

Two-thirds of Americans still think their country is headed in the wrong direction.

And Mitt Romney is still losing.

Really???

How can it be that this man who turned around countless businesses, saved the 2002 Olympics and ran Democratic Massachusetts like a pro be the head of such a disastrous campaign?

Who was responsible for burying his moving convention video behind the bumbling bluster of Clint Eastwood?

Who told Mr. Romney to issue a political broadside against the commander in chief the day after a U.S. ambassador was murdered?

And who decided that Romney would use his general election campaign to stand for absolutely nothing? The Wall Street Journal described this ideological listlessness as a “pre-existing decision.” The question conservatives should be asking is whether that strategy was hatched by a misguided consultant or the candidate himself.

Whoever is responsible needs to know that replacing real conservative ideas with a flood of negative 30-second ads is a pathway to defeat.

Mitt Romney is in trouble. Not because of a boring convention or a bloodless speech or a grossly inappropriate press conference, but rather because the man refuses to stick his neck out and take a stand on the critical issues of our time.

Here are just a few:

THE NATIONAL DEBT: The United States of America is racing towards an eventual default. And yet Mitt Romney refuses to lay out a plan to balance the budget before 2040. He doesn’t specify cuts, he doesn’t propose eliminating agencies and he doesn’t explain how his tax cuts will be offset. When it comes to balancing the budget, Mr. Romney has no plan.

MEDICARE: It’s going bankrupt. But all we get from the Romney campaign is an embarrassing 30-second ad that borrows more from Bill Clinton’s shameful “Mediscare” strategy than from Ronald Reagan’s Morning in America campaign. Medicare benefits have to be cut over the next generation. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

DEFENSE SPENDING: The U.S. military-industrial complex is bloated beyond belief, and yet all Mitt Romney can do is promise bigger budgets and longer wars. Today the United States spends more on its military than all other countries combined. This does not make America safer. This puts us deeper in debt and poses a far greater threat to America’s long-term health than Russia and China combined.

Romney’s penchant for one-upmanship on seemingly every foreign policy issue that arises would stretch our military thin and limit our ability to neutralize real threats coming from countries like Iran.

For hand-ringing Republicans who believe it is the duty of every registered member of their party to blindly follow this directionless campaign off the cliff, I would remind you of the warnings I began giving my fellow Republicans during the Bush era. My predictions beginning in 2003 that Big Government Republicanism would eventually cripple the economy and crush the conservative movement enraged party hacks and set off Washington sycophants. Some dimwits on right-wing talk radio actually challenged my conservative bona fides because I dared to challenge George W. Bush’s big spending ways.

I remain convinced that if more conservatives had spoken up earlier during the Age of Bush, the routs Republicans endured in 2006 and 2008 could have been avoided. Nancy Pelosi would have never been speaker and Barack Obama would be working on his fourth autobiography instead of his second term. But Republicans chose instead to shut their mouths, circle the wagons and compromise their values.

The consequences were disastrous. And the lesson is clear: If we want to win the battle of ideas in the long term, we should be willing to face the fact that Mitt Romney is likely to lose — and should, given that he’s neither a true conservative nor a courageous moderate. He’s just an ambitious man. Nothing wrong with that, except when you want to be president. Great leaders combine ambition and ideas and conviction.

Margaret Thatcher was tough and unapologetic about what she believed. Ronald Reagan was tough and unapologetic about what he believed. They won their campaigns, changed their party and transformed their countries because they were conservatives who dared to tell voters they planned to radically transform their governments. They got elected and did just that.

Craven calculation, on the other hand, does not pay off for conservatives. Romney needed to decide long ago who he was: the last of the Rockefeller Republicans (and thus somebody who probably wouldn’t have gotten through Iowa) or a genuine movement conservative with detailed ideas about how to right the country.

Instead, we have a nominee who represents the worst of both worlds. Any swing voter attracted by moderate Republicanism can’t vote for a man who ran away from his core convictions. And conservative voters don’t believe Romney has any core convictions. This has all the makings of a Greek tragedy, all playing out on C-SPAN.

Part of the tragedy for Republicans is that the opportunity is still great.

Barack Obama’s acceptance speech in Charlotte exposed him as an intellectually exhausted politician. The man who brought Hope and Change to the Democratic National Convention four years ago exposed himself in Charlotte as a guy who has no new ideas and no clue where he wants to take the country over the next four years. Obama is now reduced to mindlessly repeating the same tired lines he trotted out on the campaign trail in 2008. He had somehow morphed from the political equivalent of a young Elvis rocking Mile High Stadium four years ago to becoming the fat, sweaty singer who haunted Vegas showrooms in the months before he before his most inglorious expiration in the summer of 1977.

But that aging rock star will win this campaign going away if Romney keeps playing it safe. That is a terrible waste for Republicans, an ominous sign for a country in desperate need of new leadership, and more than enough reason for me to stop bothering to tweet on Saturday nights.

A guest columnist for POLITICO, Joe Scarborough hosts “Morning Joe” on MSNBC and represented Florida’s 1st Congressional District in the House of Representatives from 1995 to 2001.

boutons_deux
09-13-2012, 09:16 AM
"Barack Obama has sunk America $5 trillion deeper into debt,

has enacted the largest stimulus plan ever,

pushed through the biggest health care boondoggle in U.S. history and

posted trillion-dollar deficits every year of his presidency.

And yet unemployment is still over 8 percent."

ALL LIES

but that's all the the right-wing has to offer, counting on America is be suckered by their insulting lies.

DarrinS
09-13-2012, 09:21 AM
Wow. Tell us how you really feel, Joe.

Is he laying the path for his own political aspirations in 2016?

DarrinS
09-13-2012, 09:22 AM

ALL LIES

but that's all the the right-wing has to offer, counting on America is be suckered by their insulting lies.

:cry :baby

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the link Scott. I totally agree with that article.

It's absolutely appalling that the guys running the Republican Party are so fucked up that Obama can get back in the White House for another 4 years.

coyotes_geek
09-13-2012, 09:33 AM

ALL LIES

Really? Which one of those statements is a lie?

coyotes_geek
09-13-2012, 09:40 AM
Good article. Pretty much reinforces what scott(?) said about this election just being a re-run of 2004. Crappy incumbent vs. massachussetts flip-flopper.

DarrinS
09-13-2012, 09:44 AM
It's absolutely appalling that the guys running the Republican Party are so fucked up that Obama can get back in the White House for another 4 years.

Yep.

TeyshaBlue
09-13-2012, 09:44 AM
I thought Obama had some of the worst handlers in political history. I think he's moved to 2nd place on that list behind Romney's brain trust.

DarrinS
09-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Feels like 1979, but there's no Reagan.

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 09:50 AM
This could still spin badly for Obama if "Arab Spring" turns into "Bloody October" in North Africa.

TeyshaBlue
09-13-2012, 09:51 AM
This could still spin badly for Obama if "Arab Spring" turns into "Bloody October" in North Africa.

Romney would just fuck it up. "I'm going to keep the good parts of Arab Spring!"

coyotes_geek
09-13-2012, 09:52 AM
So just for conversation's sake, swap Romney for McCain. McCain ahead right now?

TeyshaBlue
09-13-2012, 09:53 AM
So just for conversation's sake, swap Romney for McCain. McCain ahead right now?

Not with the albatross of Palin's legacy.

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 09:55 AM

Romney is still better than McCain IMHO.

DarrinS
09-13-2012, 09:55 AM

McCain campaign was run with equal ineptitude, so my answer is no.

scott
09-13-2012, 09:57 AM
Good article. Pretty much reinforces what scott(?) said about this election just being a re-run of 2004. Crappy incumbent vs. massachussetts flip-flopper.

Hey, that was me! Thanks for remembering... I thought I was taking crazy pills by being the only one who noticed!

coyotes_geek
09-13-2012, 09:58 AM
Not with the albatross of Palin's legacy.

Fair point, and true. Does that change if it was Romney/Palin in 2008 and McCain/Ryan now?

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 09:59 AM
I question whether the general public really cares as much about Romney politicizing the embassy attack as the professional pundits. My general feeling is that they don't and the average person agrees with Romney to a certain extent and was a little offended by the embassy's statement as well.

Winehole23
09-13-2012, 09:59 AM
not sure Obama is so much like the fat Elvis; Scarborough's puny lip service to movement conservatism sounds pat and unconvincing; his paean to the importance of having a tough and unapologetic character and his quasi-Reaganite reference to Margaret Thatcher, were submitted with truly avuncular swagger.

However, in a broad sort of way I essentially agree with the OP. Romney's plan is vaporware and the intuition that he has no solid core (and certainly no consistently conservative core,) is spot on. How Romney can get elected despite these flaws, remains to be seen. (I do think of it as a possibility.)

coyotes_geek
09-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Romney is still better than McCain IMHO.

McCain campaign was run with equal ineptitude, so my answer is no.

Interesting. McCain definitely had his faults, but I don't think he tripped on himself nearly as much as Romney is.

Hey, that was me! Thanks for remembering... I thought I was taking crazy pills by being the only one who noticed!

Well, I can't speak for you being on crazy pills or not :p:, but I thought that statement was absolute genius. :tu

Spurminator
09-13-2012, 10:05 AM
I question whether the general public really cares as much about Romney politicizing the embassy attack as the professional pundits. My general feeling is that they don't and the average person agrees with Romney to a certain extent and was a little offended by the embassy's statement as well.

The average person predisposed to vote Republican, maybe. My feeling is that most moderates/undecideds found this to be pretty low, even if it was fairly predictable in an election year. Just a further example of how ridiculous partisan blame-mongering can get. It's stuff like this that makes people so jaded about politics.

ElNono
09-13-2012, 10:08 AM
And you thought Michael Steele was bad. Who's running the party now?

coyotes_geek
09-13-2012, 10:08 AM

Blue team is offended and red team either agrees or will give Romney a pass. So in that sense, no, the general public doesn't really care.

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 10:14 AM
The average person predisposed to vote Republican, maybe. My feeling is that most moderates/undecideds found this to be pretty low, even if it was fairly predictable in an election year. Just a further example of how ridiculous partisan blame-mongering can get. It's stuff like this that makes people so jaded about politics.

Maybe so, but taken in context that this was the first statement from the US about the attack it did definitely sound like appeasement.

“We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.”

I mean, I get what they are saying, they did affirm free speech as a qualifier, but it also sounded like "yeah, you have a right to be pissed off and riot".

djohn2oo8
09-13-2012, 10:19 AM
Blue team is offended and red team either agrees or will give Romney a pass. So in that sense, no, the general public doesn't really care.

The public cares because they want to know who can handle foreign policy and whatnot. Romney clearly cannot.

boutons_deux
09-13-2012, 10:21 AM

The damage St Ronnie did and started lives on, 30+ years later. fuck St Ronnie and all his 1% fellow travelers.

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 10:22 AM
I had to laugh out loud at Obama's response when I saw it...

“Governor Romney seems to have a tendency to shoot first and aim later.” As president, Obama said, it is important “to make sure that the statements that you make are backed up by the facts and that you’ve thought through the ramifications before you make them.”

The Cambridge Police force says Hi!

boutons_deux
09-13-2012, 10:25 AM
Really? Which one of those statements is a lie?

They are lies in the sense they are incomplete, no context of Obama inheriting the worst financial depression in 80 years and the most bloody-minded, bad faith automatic Repug obstructionism.

Now Repug assholes like Scrotumborough blame, in 100% dishonest fashion, EVERYTHING Repugs/conservatives caused on Obama. Probably 100M Americans are too stupid, ignorant, disengaged to see through the Repug lies.

coyotes_geek
09-13-2012, 10:32 AM
The public cares because they want to know who can handle foreign policy and whatnot. Romney clearly cannot.

The public already has their mind made up and only cares about this in the sense that it's another talking point for already-decideds to debate.

coyotes_geek
09-13-2012, 10:34 AM
They are lies in the sense they are incomplete, no context of Obama inheriting the worst financial depression in 80 years and the most bloody-minded, bad faith automatic Repug obstructionism.

Now Repug assholes like Scrotumborough blame, in 100% dishonest fashion, EVERYTHING Repugs/conservatives caused on Obama. Probably 100M Americans are too stupid, ignorant, disengaged to see through the Repug lies.

A fact doesn't become a lie just because it isn't prefaced by your partisan propaganda disclaimers.

boutons_deux
09-13-2012, 10:41 AM
A fact doesn't become a lie just because it isn't prefaced by your partisan propaganda disclaimers.

Lies don't become truth because you and Repug repeat them endlessly.

coyotes_geek
09-13-2012, 10:47 AM
Lies don't become truth because you and Repug repeat them endlessly.

True or false: Obama enacted the largest stimulus plan ever.

True or false: obama pushed through the ACA.

True or false: there's been a trillion dollar defecit every year Obama has been in office.

True or false: the unemployment rate is over 8%.

101A
09-13-2012, 10:53 AM

Feels EXACTLY like '04 - including the inept Massachusetts politician.

Said then that it felt like the Dems WANTED to lose - feel the same way about the Republicans now.

hitmanyr2k
09-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Ronald Reagan was tough and unapologetic about what he believed. They won their campaigns, changed their party and transformed their countries because they were conservatives who dared to tell voters they planned to radically transform their governments. They got elected and did just that.

He says this as if it were a good thing :lol Reagan was a walking clusterfuck.

scott
09-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Maybe so, but taken in context that this was the first statement from the US about the attack it did definitely sound like appeasement.

I mean, I get what they are saying, they did affirm free speech as a qualifier, but it also sounded like "yeah, you have a right to be pissed off and riot".

"Burning the Quran is wrong on every level. It puts troops in danger, and it violates a founding principle of our republic." -Mitt Romney, 2010

DarrinS
09-13-2012, 11:12 AM
:lol Reagan was a walking clusterfuck.

<nevermind>

coyotes_geek
09-13-2012, 11:23 AM
He says this as if it were a good thing :lol Reagan was a walking clusterfuck.

Meh. Scarborough's point is that Romney has no sense of direction and no ability to rally anyone around him. You may not like the direction Reagan went, but his ability to get people to buy into his vision and follow him is undeniable. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to see another president go 93 for 100 on states across his two elections in my lifetime.

boutons_deux
09-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Obama enacted the largest stimulus plan ever. true, and it was, and still is, exactly what the Banksters Great Depression needed. Millions of jobs were saved and some created. the stimulus was way too small to compensate for the massive depression

obama pushed through the ACA. Obamacare had good intentions, but it was badly fucked up by the health care industry. As with anything so complex a 300M+ people and their badly broken health care system, there will be attemtps to fix it, (even Gecko says he like some of it) and benefits are already flowing before it's even fully in force.

There's been a trillion dollar defecit every year Obama has been in office. True, but Obama didn't cause it with out-of-control spending as the Repug slander goes. Fed increases in spending are lower under Barry than dubya.

the unemployment rate is over 8%. True, but it was/is caused by the Banskters Great Depression and destruction of jobs by United Corporations of America, not Barry. the Repugs blocked his JOBS act.

Now, gfy and fuck all your lies.

coyotes_geek
09-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Obama enacted the largest stimulus plan ever. true, and it was, and still is, exactly what the Banksters Great Depression needed. Millions of jobs were saved and some created. the stimulus was way too small to compensate for the massive depression

obama pushed through the ACA. Obamacare had good intentions, but it was badly fucked up by the health care industry. As with anything so complex a 300M+ people and their badly broken health care system, there will be attemtps to fix it, (even Gecko says he like some of it) and benefits are already flowing before it's even fully in force.

There's been a trillion dollar defecit every year Obama has been in office. True, but Obama didn't cause it with out-of-control spending as the Repug slander goes. Fed increases in spending are lower under Barry than dubya.

the unemployment rate is over 8%. True, but it was/is caused by the Banskters Great Depression and destruction of jobs by United Corporations of America, not Barry. the Repugs blocked his JOBS act.

Now, gfy and fuck all your lies.

What lies?

lol boutons

hitmanyr2k
09-13-2012, 11:35 AM
What lies?

lol boutons

I wouldn't call them lies....more like statements without context.

boutons_deux
09-13-2012, 11:52 AM
What lies?

lol boutons

Take your bitch slapping like a bitch

TeyshaBlue
09-13-2012, 11:59 AM

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/teyshablue/vaderfail.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

boutons_deux
09-13-2012, 12:00 PM
TB :lol

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Feels like 1979, but there's no Reagan.Reagan armed Islamic extremists in Iran and cut and run after being attacked in Beirut.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 12:11 PM
I had to laugh out loud at Obama's response when I saw it...

The Cambridge Police force says Hi!Relevance says wut?

boutons_deux
09-13-2012, 12:15 PM
What lies?

lol boutons

eg

Affordable Care Act has saved consumers $2.1 billion on insurance premiums

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/thumbsupdoctor-shutterstock.jpg

President Obama's health-care reform law saved American consumers $2.1 billion on health insurance premiums in the past year, Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius said Tuesday. It is proof, she said, that the program is helping to make "the insurance marketplace more transparent and more competitive."

In the overall picture, the savings are modest, but they offer a degree of assurance that the Affordable Care Act (ACA) – ridiculed by many conservatives as big-government financial disaster – can deliver on some promises of bringing down high health-care costs, experts say.

Moreover, they offer a window on how states have begun to implement various cost-saving measures within the law with some success.

The reforms have "bolstered states’ exercise of their authority," says Brent Fulton, assistant adjunct professor of health economics and policy at University of California, Berkeley.

The Rate Review Program strengthened the capacity of states to review – and reject – proposed insurance-rate increases of more than 10 percent. This saved Americans $1 billion on proposed rate increases that were either reduced or withdrawn during the review process, according to the Health and Human Services report.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/13/affordable-care-act-has-saved-consumers-2-1-billion-on-insurance-premiums/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29&utm_content=Google+Reader

I note that our beloved PussyEater wants states to lose their power to regulate health insurers, saying that power is an impediment to LOWER health insurance costs.

:lol

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 12:15 PM
Relevance says wut?

That was a classic case of shooting his mouth off without knowing the facts.

Totally relevant.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 12:17 PM
That was a classic case of shooting his mouth off without knowing the facts.

Totally relevant.Turned out he was right tho.

TeyshaBlue
09-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Funny the RSS-bot didn't link this too.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/09/11/usa-healthcare-insurance-idINL1E8KB5VO20120911

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 12:26 PM
Turned out he was right tho.

:lmao

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 12:28 PM
:lmaoEh, in the same situation you would brag that you would kill the cop and claim the castle doctrine.

But the black guy had it coming....

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Eh, in the same situation you would brag that you would kill the cop and claim the castle doctrine.

But the black guy had it coming....

The guy was seen breaking into the house and refused to show ID to prove he lived there and smack talked the cop. That's stupid whether you are black or white.

coyotes_geek
09-13-2012, 12:34 PM
I wouldn't call them lies....more like statements without context.

???

It's an article about how Mitt Romney is a crappy candidate for not being able to beat Obama despite high unemployment, massive defecits and two majorly controversial pieces of legislation. What context do you think is missing?

coyotes_geek
09-13-2012, 12:36 PM

Yes, I feel very bitchslapped over the way you claimed statements from the article were lies and then later admitted they were true. It's going to take me a while to get over this TBH....

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 12:37 PM
The guy was seen breaking into the house and refused to show ID to prove he lived there and smack talked the cop. That's stupid whether you are black or white.Thanks for proving he did nothing illegal.

He and Obama were right. Cop was wrong.

Spurminator
09-13-2012, 12:37 PM

Actually that was the first statement from the embassy about the PROTESTS, and was released before the attack. That's part of the reason Romney is getting so much grief about this. He's misrepresented it as some kind of executive statement on the killing of a US diplomat, but that killing hadn't happened yet when the statement was released. It was a reaction, at that point, to the fact that a provocative video had seemingly stirred up a potentially violent protest.

TeyshaBlue
09-13-2012, 12:38 PM

"As for the MLR provision, it did indeed result in over $1 billion worth of rebates being sent out. But that doesn't necessarily mean that individuals are any better off. For one thing, many of those rebates were paid to employers rather than individuals. And in the long term, the MLR rule will likely generate pressure to increase health insurance premiums: Because insurers are limited in the amount of profit and overhead they can spend from every dollar, they have a strong incentive to increase total premium revenue in order to increase potential profits. Which means that even with the newly required rebates, it's possible that consumers will still be worse off than they would be without the MLR rule."
http://reason.com/blog/2012/09/12/hhs-fudges-estimates-on-obamacare-consum

It's fucking hacks like you, WC, DarrinS et al, that keep any meaningful debate on healthcare from happening. Fucking hacks from both sides with their pathetic comfirmation biases and fatally flawed data. Pathetic. Now take your bitch slapping like a bitch.

boutons_deux
09-13-2012, 12:41 PM

Advancing the debate on healthcare by leaps and bounds, clarifying everything, why it's broken, and how to fix it, in one easy leap. :lol

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 12:41 PM
Thanks for proving he did nothing illegal.

He and Obama were right. Cop was wrong.

you are saying the cop was wrong for responding to a burglary call and detaining the guy he found in the house that refused to show ID to prove he lived there?

Damn chump...you are WAY more fucked up than I realized.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 12:54 PM
you are saying the cop was wrong for responding to a burglary call and detaining the guy he found in the house that refused to show ID to prove he lived there?

Damn chump...you are WAY more fucked up than I realized.Sorry, he showed ID. You lied.

Damn CC...you are WAY more of a liar than I realized.

TeyshaBlue
09-13-2012, 12:59 PM

Advancing the debate on healthcare by leaps and bounds, clarifying everything, why it's broken, and how to fix it, in one easy leap. :lol

Had you the cognitive abilities of my chihuahua, you would know Ive already laid out my treatise multiple times without a cut and paste from thinkprogress. Enjoy the bitch slap.:flag:

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Sorry, he showed ID. You lied.

Damn CC...you are WAY more of a liar than I realized.

Initially refused and then later showed a Harvard ID.

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Will you believe Obama Chump?

July 22, 2009

The Cambridge police acted stupidly

July 24, 2009

, "I want to make clear that in my choice of words I think I unfortunately gave an impression that I was maligning the Cambridge Police Department or Sergeant Crowley specifically — and I could have calibrated those words differently."

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Initially refused and then later showed a Harvard ID.Thanks for admitting you lied.

Will you believe Obama Chump?He got it right the first time.

He showed his ID (you lied about that) and Crowley's pride got the best of him because Gates said something about his mama.

Crowley was stupid. Idiot should have just left.

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Yep. you suck.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Yep. you suck.Yep. You're a liar.

Why did you have to lie? Crowley never believed he didn't live there. Ever.

I guess your point was so weak you had to lie and hope to get away with it.

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Yep. You're a liar.

Why did you have to lie? Crowley never believed he didn't live there. Ever.

I guess your point was so weak you had to lie and hope to get away with it.

Obama admitted he was wrong, asshole.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Obama admitted he was wrong, asshole.He wasn't though. He had to walk it back because of the shitstorm. You had to walk back from your lie because you got caught lying.

CosmicCowboy
09-13-2012, 01:51 PM
He wasn't though. He had to walk it back because of the shitstorm. You had to walk back from your lie because you got caught lying.

Laughable Obama apologist trying to spin it like Obama himself saying he fucked up wasn't really saying he fucked up.

Typical chump. And keep beating that "lie" strawman Chump.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 01:56 PM

Laughable Obama apologist trying to spin it like Obama himself saying he fucked up wasn't really saying he fucked up.It was saying he fucked up. But he got it right the first time.

Typical chump. And keep beating that "lie" strawman Chump.Typical CC. Angry about being proved wrong.