PDA

View Full Version : Gained a lot of followers the past couple of days

Homeland Security
09-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Since the 9/11 2.0 attacks a couple of days ago I've put together a little spiel about media bias, namely the rush by the media in light of the attacks to focus on Mitt Romney.

I frame it in terms of how the embassy attacks make them feel afraid, like the past 10 years have gotten us nowhere. How you want to know what's going to happen next. Are you safe? Your children, family, friends?

And then I point out how the media's first priority in light of all that, of all that information they wanted, was to protect Barack Obama and attack Mitt Romney. The media doesn't care about our embassies being attacked. The media doesn't care about our ambassador being killed. They care about protecting their candidate and keeping news from you that would make him look bad.

Then I explain about the "movie" and how it was a pretext. How the blasphemous words present in the Arabic overdub aren't there in English. How the Muslim Brotherhood coordinated all these protests. How it's part of their push to get anti-blasphemy laws passed at the UN. How the Muslim Brotherhood is now the government in Egypt thanks to the 'Arab Spring.'

Then I explain about the lack of security at Benghazi. And the IED attack a few months ago. And how the only changes to security involved dependenace on the Libyans.

The reaction is different from anything I've ever seen before. The fear in their eyes, and then the rage and hate that wells up. The tears that start to form. I have their full attention.

Then I explain about the anti-blasphemy laws and how white liberals are now clamoring for them. I explain the things that would be illegal to say about Islam. Then I give examples of things white liberals say about Christianity every. fucking. day.

Then I throw the twist. If the Muslims had their way, saying those things about Christianity would be illegal.

So who is really your enemy?

Then I explain how weak the Muslims really are and how little they really can do. So who has the power to affect your life? To hurt you? And who hates you more -- the Muslims or the white liberals? The fags? The hipsters? The college professors? The secular athetist/agnostic Jews who run the media?

Who is really your enemy?

And they nod their heads. Finally they get it. That smart guy who they thought had gone off the deep end a couple years' back wasn't crazy. He just saw something they didn't see. And now they see it too. And they want to follow.

Clipper Nation
09-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Son, Willard made it all about himself without the media having to intervene.... nobody forced him to release that statement....

Homeland Security
09-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Son, Willard made it all about himself without the media having to intervene.... nobody forced him to release that statement....
Oh, I'm not defending Mitt Romney. I don't give a shit about Mitt Romney. My goal is not to get Mitt Romney elected. My goal is to foment an uprising in which leads to the replacement of the existing government with a provisional authoritarian regime. The rallying point that will galvanize support of that regime will be the vilification and ultimate extermination of the left-wing elite in the country, similar to what happened in Chile in the 1970's following the coup against Salvador Allende.

The groups I want exterminated are mostly white:
Producers and journalists in the entertainment media
Union leaders
College professors, especially in the humanities and social sciences
Leadership of the civil bureaucracy
Left-wing activists
Artists
Homosexuals

Upon the extermination of the enemies of the state, their assets will be seized and dispersed the the needy in society, especially minorities. Between the economic benefits and the propaganda, we believe they will support us enthusiastically. The extermination of whites but not minorities will be unexpected for an authoritarian right-wing regime.

I'm just very pleased at how effective my propaganda from 9/11 2.0 has been and wanted to share that.

ElNono
09-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Haven't you been singing the same tune for years now? We're not closer to an uprising than we were back then. It would probably make a good episodic on the Sci-Fi channel though.

Homeland Security
09-13-2012, 02:57 PM
We're not closer to an uprising than we were back then.
Nooo, of course we aren't. There has been absolutely zero organizing over the past two years. And besides, even if there were, it would be totally out in the open and you would know about it.

Clipper Nation
09-13-2012, 03:00 PM
Son, you will be doing nothing but switching between your "authoritarian dictator" character and your "Kobe-humping Lakerfan" character on here all day, per par....

ElNono
09-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Nooo, of course we aren't. There has been absolutely zero organizing over the past two years. And besides, even if there were, it would be totally out in the open and you would know about it.

There's no secrets anymore. I thought that was widely known at this stage.

But, I'll catch the miniseries when they come out.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-13-2012, 03:05 PM
Son, you will be doing nothing but switching between your "authoritarian dictator" character and your "Kobe-humping Lakerfan" character on here all day, per par....
:lmao

Homeland Security
09-13-2012, 03:06 PM
I actually like playing along with the idea that some sub-90 IQ Californian fanboi is actually my alter ego. The mental gymnastics that would be necessary to pull that off are so strenuous it makes me seem even smarter than I already am.

HI-FI
09-13-2012, 04:24 PM
I actually like playing along with the idea that some sub-90 IQ Californian fanboi is actually my alter ego. The mental gymnastics that would be necessary to pull that off are so strenuous it makes me seem even smarter than I already am.

if you are ES then i imagine you are behind Sybok as well. that's your most underrated troll imho. good stuff.

as for the pro-Pinochet posts, i find it crazy but humorous. I do agree with your points on the media and Hollywood. least you are witty, that's more than i can say about some of the pretentious crap i read on here.

z0sa
09-13-2012, 10:59 PM
You should just go back to Extra Stout. Pretty good write up actually, though obviously marred by some extremely hateful pretenses.

Homeland Security
09-14-2012, 10:04 AM
Extra Stout was a center-right devout Christian. That identity does not apply to me and has not for years. Therefore, Extra Stout is dead and there will be no further posts under that tag.

RandomGuy
09-14-2012, 10:09 AM
Then I explain about the anti-blasphemy laws and how white liberals are now clamoring for them.

That would be a lot more credible, if you weren't too lazy to present an example.

Are you?

RandomGuy
09-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Extra Stout was a center-right devout Christian. That identity does not apply to me and has not for years. Therefore, Extra Stout is dead and there will be no further posts under that tag.

Funny that.

You are quite smart enough to pull off pretending to be something you are not.

Hard to know what to believe, and how much is empty trolling.

Interesting and a bit fun to mess with either way, troll or dead serious, so I will play along, as it is amusing.

That is what the interenet is for.

johnsmith
09-14-2012, 10:18 AM
Holy shit, ES was one of my favorite posters as is homeland.....makes so much sense now.

RandomGuy
09-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Then I give examples of things white liberals say about Christianity every. fucking. day.

Here is one to add:

The incitements to violence directed at the "secular liberal West" by the Al Qaeda ideology, aren't altogether different in character and tone, than the incitements to violence from some of the more militant Christians in this country.

If you like, I can provide some concrete examples.

Christian, Muslim, whathaveyou. People who start wanting other people who don't believe what they do dead, are far too much alike.

Homeland Security
09-14-2012, 10:23 AM
That would be a lot more credible, if you weren't too lazy to present an example.

Are you?
I'm not here to argue with you. I'm just bragging about how effective my propaganda is on the street. People usually don't buy into my spiel about how we need to consider white liberals our #1 enemy, above al-Qaeda, but this incident has provided an opening. :)

Homeland Security
09-14-2012, 10:28 AM
Here is one to add:

The incitements to violence directed at the "secular liberal West" by the Al Qaeda ideology, aren't altogether different in character and tone, than the incitements to violence from some of the more militant Christians in this country.

If you like, I can provide some concrete examples.

Christian, Muslim, whathaveyou. People who start wanting other people who don't believe what they do dead, are far too much alike.
Since I myself am a concrete example of somebody trying to incite "Christians" to violence, I'm not sure what the point of arguing with me about it is.

I'm just pointing out that I'm starting to make headway into a group of people who up to now had thought violence was beyond the pale.

Homeland Security
09-14-2012, 10:37 AM
Funny that.

You are quite smart enough to pull off pretending to be something you are not.

Hard to know what to believe, and how much is empty trolling.

Interesting and a bit fun to mess with either way, troll or dead serious, so I will play along, as it is amusing.

That is what the interenet is for.
There's certainly a risk in posting these views in a public forum. Maybe I shouldn't do it. I haven't posted much over the past couple of years.

But I imagine the sick irony 30 years down the road of having said over and over again everything that was going to happen, and having it written off as trolling every time. It's so fucking delicious.

RandomGuy
09-14-2012, 11:49 AM
There's certainly a risk in posting these views in a public forum. Maybe I shouldn't do it. I haven't posted much over the past couple of years.

But I imagine the sick irony 30 years down the road of having said over and over again everything that was going to happen, and having it written off as trolling every time. It's so fucking delicious.

That illustrates one of the limitations of being very intelligent.

One has the capacity to reason oneself into something, then convince oneself of how right their own conclusions are, and rationalize away contravening evidence when that evidence doesn't fit in with that conclusion. Confirmation bias is a bitch that way.

This is what I think you have done in composing your New US Civil War/Fight the Anti-Christ world view.

I think you have failed to consider a lot of data, or failed to give a lot of data proper weighting, in order to preserve your worldview.

What you have posted here at various times, if truly representative of what is going on in your mind, is truly insane, in the clinical sense of the word.

RandomGuy
09-14-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm not here to argue with you. I'm just bragging about how effective my propaganda is on the street. People usually don't buy into my spiel about how we need to consider white liberals our #1 enemy, above al-Qaeda, but this incident has provided an opening. :)

As you wish. There are enough mindless drones who will go along with it, especially around the fringes. I certainly wouldn't put it past the righties who live in their little bubbles to start ingesting it, sadly.

How exactly will you counter the inevitable blowback and revulsion when someone acts on your propaganda, such as what happened with Mr. Breiviks attack?

He was doing almost exactly what I imagine you would want to happen.

RandomGuy
09-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Then I explain about the anti-blasphemy laws and how white liberals are now clamoring for them.

Are you?

Gotcha.

Not lazy, but lying deliberately.

Sorry for the confusion on my part.

Homeland Security
09-14-2012, 12:46 PM
How exactly will you counter the inevitable blowback and revulsion when someone acts on your propaganda, such as what happened with Mr. Breiviks attack?

He was doing almost exactly what I imagine you would want to happen.
My main problem with the Norwegian guy is that he only killed 77 people and changed nothing.

Pinochet seized power and killed 3000, tortured 30,000, and imprisoned 80,000 political enemies. And that was in a relatively small country, about 10 million in population at the time.

And today Chile is the most stable country in South America because it had the communist cancer removed. When you have cancer, you have to take radical action to save your own life. Eating healthier and exercising more isn't going to do it. Chemotherapy, radiation, surgery have unpleasant and painful side effects.

So scale up to a population of 300 million and you're looking at needing to kill a minimum of 100,000 people, torture 1 million, and imprison close to 3 million white liberals. I suspect his regime was held back by some vestigial pangs of regard for human life which I would not be. I wouldn't bother with imprisonment.

Call me evil, whatever, Bill Ayers proposed killing 25 million and today he's a widely respected academic and best buds with the President.

Homeland Security
09-14-2012, 12:50 PM
I don't see a point in just going out and randomly killing people, even to make a political point. While the U.S. is weakening, it's still too strong to enact major change. However, the fiscal collapse is inevitable and THAT is the time to seize control. The communists will be trying to gain control at the same time, but they don't have the reach in the red states. They'll take over places like New York and California and enact purges similar to what I am proposing, but against people on the right.

RandomGuy
09-14-2012, 01:15 PM
I don't see a point in just going out and randomly killing people, even to make a political point. While the U.S. is weakening, it's still too strong to enact major change. However, the fiscal collapse is inevitable and THAT is the time to seize control. The communists will be trying to gain control at the same time, but they don't have the reach in the red states. They'll take over places like New York and California and enact purges similar to what I am proposing, but against people on the right.

:lol "communists"

We are sorting ourselves quite efficiently at this point, and that sorting would tend to support such a scenario, I will grant that.

RandomGuy
09-14-2012, 01:22 PM
Call me evil, whatever, Bill Ayers proposed killing 25 million...

What you are adocating now is evil, by any stretch.

Although, I would say not entirely out of line with the more hard-core "this is what unbelievers deserve" bits in the Bible. Logically consistant with being a "devout" Christian, if one puts stock in that particular part of what that book represents as being God's will.

Homeland Security
09-14-2012, 01:39 PM
What you are adocating now is evil, by any stretch.

Although, I would say not entirely out of line with the more hard-core "this is what unbelievers deserve" bits in the Bible. Logically consistant with being a "devout" Christian, if one puts stock in that particular part of what that book represents as being God's will.
Yeah, that's the nice thing about Christianity in the West is that it can pat itself on the back as being nonviolent, but there's always an out when you really feel the need to kill someone, whether that out be from the Old Testament or from something Augustine wrote.

Also, the most "devout" evangelical Christians tend also to be the ones who arm themselves to the teeth and are waiting for someone to tell them it's go time.

It's really a big advantage to know how to press the buttons in that community.

Homeland Security
09-14-2012, 01:40 PM
:lol I just realized I probably made one or two people ask themselves, "Is this guy the Antichrist?"

BOO!

RandomGuy
09-14-2012, 02:06 PM
Then I explain about the "movie" and how it was a pretext. How the blasphemous words present in the Arabic overdub aren't there in English. How the Muslim Brotherhood coordinated all these protests. How it's part of their push to get anti-blasphemy laws passed at the UN. How the Muslim Brotherhood is now the government in Egypt thanks to the 'Arab Spring.'

Michele Bachmann calls Obama ‘dangerous,’ accuses him of enforcing ‘Islamic speech codes’ (http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/michele-bachmann-calls-obama-dangerous-accuses-him-enforcing-151523816--election.html?_esi=1)

DUN DUN DUN!!!

:lmao

or is it...

:cry

There is a certain segment of the electorate who will buy it.