PDA

View Full Version : Since I don't want to be banned...

Avante
09-13-2012, 04:50 PM
....how can I begin to mend the fences and be just another poster? I just want to blend in instead of stand out, how can I accomplish that?

Lincoln
09-13-2012, 04:51 PM
You can shut the fuck up for starters

Avante
09-13-2012, 04:54 PM

Ok, no more threads that aren't riveting, got ya!

Reck
09-13-2012, 04:56 PM
That ship has sailed.

You are who you are.

Clipper Nation
09-13-2012, 04:56 PM
You could stop posting forever.... either that, or BanZon 2012!!!

CuckingFunt
09-13-2012, 05:10 PM
....how can I begin to mend the fences and be just another poster? I just want to blend in instead of stand out, how can I accomplish that?

You can't.

But if you stopped posting such obviously disingenuous questions it would probably help things.

ChumpDumper
09-13-2012, 05:12 PM
It's just jokes!

redzero
09-13-2012, 05:24 PM
1.) Find a rope or cord.
2.) Tie one end of the rope or cord onto a door knob and tie a noose on the other end.
3.) Ingest a few (i.e., an entire bottle) of sleeping pills.
4.) Sit on the floor and put the noose around your neck, tightening it until it is nice and tight.
5.) Wait a while in that position, and I guarantee you all your SpursTalk problems will go away.

Reck
09-13-2012, 05:26 PM
1.) Find a rope or cord.
2.) Tie one end of the rope or cord onto a door knob and tie a noose on the other end.
3.) Ingest a few (i.e., an entire bottle) of sleeping pills.
4.) Sit on the floor and put the noose around your neck, tightening it until it is nice and tight.
5.) Wait a while in that position, and I guarantee you all your SpursTalk problems will go away.

Say he does all that. Where do you think you'll end up? :lol

redzero
09-13-2012, 05:29 PM
The annals of SpursTalk history?

DeadlyDynasty
09-13-2012, 05:34 PM

Reck
09-13-2012, 05:37 PM
The annals of SpursTalk history?

We'll certainly honor you for it. :lol

Avante
09-13-2012, 05:37 PM
That ship has sailed.

You are who you are.

I don't know I can be pretty creative.

Avante
09-13-2012, 05:39 PM
You can't.

But if you stopped posting such obviously disingenuous questions it would probably help things.

I am dead serious when I ask questions.

Reck
09-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Sure you can, anyone can be creative.

Only your creativeness is awful and should not be witness by anyone.

Avante
09-13-2012, 05:43 PM
Sure you can, anyone can be creative.

Only your creativeness is awful and should not be witness by anyone.

Who here should I model myself after?

Avante
09-13-2012, 05:48 PM
Say he does all that. Where do you think you'll end up? :lol

All that over a messageboard?

DeadlyDynasty
09-13-2012, 05:49 PM
whottt

Avante
09-13-2012, 05:53 PM
whottt

I'll try to elevate my game to that level.

Lincoln
09-13-2012, 05:54 PM
whottt

:lmao

Lincoln
Wtf when I post lmao, mobile shows it as the cheers emoticon

:cheers

Lincoln
:toast

redzero
whottt

I was thinking about posting that, but chickened out.

Lincoln
09-13-2012, 05:55 PM
*toast

Avante
09-13-2012, 06:01 PM
I gotta come clean, I really do believe a lot of you actually enjoy this shit. Look at how easily I knock our 4/5 pages when I post threads. Threads nobody has to read, yet here you come. Why? Why not ignore them like we do CharlieSheens? Could it be you really have fun with this? I think you do and if I weren't here you'd be bored. Am I way off on that?

I don't post on threads that don't interest me 90% of the time, anyone ever thought of doing that? Sure you have but it's more fun slingin' shit......right?

Bynumite
09-13-2012, 07:06 PM

Model yourself after the poster that jumped off a cliff after taking a huge dose of e-abuse, you can also be the lurker etc.

I guess the main point i'm trying to make, the bullet point, if you will, is this:

Stop posting.

krispinwah
09-13-2012, 07:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/GRNKn.jpg

ohmwrecker
09-13-2012, 07:48 PM
If you quit posting, the terrorists win.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 02:12 AM
Just be another poster. Resentments will still happen, but ignore them. As time passes, the assholes will get tired.

However...

That will not happen because you cannot control your need to counterattack.

Neither can I.

Avante
09-14-2012, 02:22 AM
Just be another poster. Resentments will still happen, but ignore them. As time passes, the assholes will get tired.

However...

That will not happen because you cannot control your need to counterattack.

Neither can I.

It's weird, I post a music thread it's...

Clubber...nobody wants to see videos.

Somebody else posts a music thread it's...

Clubber...one of my favorites:hat

Weird.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 02:31 AM
It's weird, I post a music thread it's...

Clubber...nobody wants to see videos.

Somebody else posts a music thread it's...

Clubber...one of my favorites:hat

Weird.
I know what's like. I get attacked all the time in the political forum, and you see how these people attack me now that I'm spending time here. It seldom gets to me. Only when one of the few posters I have respect for point something out, do I step back and think about my posts. Most the people who attack me are flat out losers, I know that, and don't let them get to me.

Avante
09-14-2012, 02:34 AM
I know what's like. I get attacked all the time in the political forum, and you see how these people attack me now that I'm spending time here. It seldom gets to me. Only when one of the few posters I have respect for point something out, do I step back and think about my posts. Most the people who attack me are flat out losers, I know that, and don't let them get to me.

I've noticed a trend, those who bitch the most don't post threads themselves, strange.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 02:53 AM
I've noticed a trend, those who bitch the most don't post threads themselves, strange.

The disgusting threads in the club are pretty bothersome. I really wonder how bad of losers some of them are.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2012, 04:37 AM
The disgusting threads in the club are pretty bothersome. I really wonder how bad of losers some of them are.Here's one of the most disgusting threads ever started in the club:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117205

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 05:13 AM
Here's one of the most disgusting threads ever started in the club:

Yes, that's an absolute masterpiece. Isn't it.

Funny, what a little ignorance about other people's perception can do. In this case, I was ignorant to how my actions would be perceived. I guess people like you are experts on such things, and know how not to get caught. I assume you do such things intentionally, for your personal gain, rather than an honest desire to keep someone else safe. How else would you know not to do as I did.

Innocence is blind. If you can't understand that, then that's your loss. Not mine.

I find it absolutely fascinating that people are so vengeful, that instead of taking the story as it factually is, twists it into something that appears evil. That my friend, is a reflection of your lack of integrity. Not mine.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2012, 05:43 AM

Funny, what a little ignorance about other people's perception can do. In this case, I was ignorant to how my actions would be perceived. I guess people like you are experts on such things, and know how not to get caught. I assume you do such things intentionally, for your personal gain, rather than an honest desire to keep someone else safe. How else would you know not to do as I did.

Innocence is blind. If you can't understand that, then that's your loss. Not mine.

I find it absolutely fascinating that people are so vengeful, that instead of taking the story as it factually is, twists it into something that appears evil. That my friend, is a reflection of your lack of integrity. Not mine.I realize you still don't accept what a creep you are. That is a reflection of your lack of integrity. Not mine.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 05:46 AM
I realize you still don't accept what a creep you are. That is a reflection of your lack of integrity. Not mine.
If that's what you wish to believe, then have at it. I really don't care.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2012, 05:46 AM
Since people have a hard time believing my capabilities, I went to Google Maps satellite view, and found her house in under ten minutes. Probably three or four. I then mailed her with the request she remove the picture with the house number and sent the satellite link showing her property too.

Guess what. She freaked.:lmao

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 05:49 AM
Have fun reminiscing Chumpmeister.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2012, 05:50 AM
Have fun trying to act like you don't care, flaglot.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 05:57 AM
Have fun trying to act like you don't care, flaglot.
I don't care. I've come to terms with the whole ordeal. Haven't you?

ChumpDumper
09-14-2012, 05:58 AM

I find it absolutely fascinating that people are so vengeful, that instead of taking the story as it factually is, twists it into something that appears evil. That my friend, is a reflection of your lack of integrity. Not mine.Yeah, you're totally over it.

lol ordeal

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 06:00 AM
Yeah, you're totally over it.

lol ordeal
LOL...

You would be funny if you weren't so pathetic.

ChumpDumper
09-14-2012, 06:03 AM
LOL...

You would be funny if you weren't so pathetic.LOL...

You're funny because you are so pathetic.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 06:27 AM
LOL...

You're funny because you are so pathetic.
Whatever.

You want the last word, go ahead. Post after this one.

Clipper Nation
09-14-2012, 07:14 AM
So... you think we would need to stalk people and get away with it in order to know not to stalk people? You are one dumb fuck, tbh.....

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 07:38 AM
So... you think we would need to stalk people and get away with it in order to know not to stalk people? You are one dumb fuck, tbh.....
There are other things that can happen. I'm just pointing out what could be the case. How else, but by experience, by accident or design, do people learn these things?

mouse
09-14-2012, 07:40 AM
The problem with Avante he doesn't use different screen names so many see him as a spammer.

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 07:52 AM
The problem with Avante he doesn't use different screen names so many see him as a spammer.
I think you are right. So many others here use so many screen names, and probably post 5 times as much crap, but don't get called on it.

mouse
09-14-2012, 07:55 AM
Chump does it all the time when he post as Redzero

O.J. Simpson
09-14-2012, 08:24 AM
It's only fitting Avante has found comrades in Wild Cobra and mouse. That might be a little too much 'tard for the universe.

Bill_Brasky
09-14-2012, 08:28 AM
I think you are right. So many others here use so many screen names, and probably post 5 times as much crap, but don't get called on it.

All you ever do is bitch. Literally every one of your posts is bitching about faggy shit.

Quit visiting the site then, tool.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-14-2012, 08:29 AM
OJ da Juiceman, murderin' triggas

DeadlyDynasty
09-14-2012, 08:30 AM
All you ever do is bitch. Literally every one of your posts is bitching about faggy shit.

Quit visiting the site then, tool.
:tu

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-14-2012, 08:30 AM
krispinwah is maybe the funniest troll on a per post basis. Every post of his I see leads to me cracking up.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-14-2012, 08:32 AM
Here's one of the most disgusting threads ever started in the club:

Clipper Nation
09-14-2012, 08:33 AM
The problem with Avante he doesn't use different screen names
Yes he does....

http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31175

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2012, 01:28 PM
He just needs to be relegated to the troll forum and not allowed to post elsewhere.

CuckingFunt
09-14-2012, 02:09 PM
I really don't care.

Factually inaccurate.

Reck
09-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Factually inaccurate.

No kidding. :lol

In the course of 24 hours he's managed to get into it with about 10 different posters here. Even people that were not even talking to him.

What a life. :lmao

RandomGuy
09-14-2012, 02:27 PM

Chill.

No one is going to ban you because some jerkweed has some petty vendetta.

Just don't act like a jackass, and you will be fine.

Hell, Cosmored would get almost universal votes for a ban hammer, and his dumb ass is still around.

(edit)

Of course, I have not seen much of what you have posted, so I will accede my opinion of you lacks a knowledge of what you have said and done.

You wouldn't be the first person not honest enough to answer direct questions.

RandomGuy
09-14-2012, 02:34 PM

I find it absolutely fascinating that people are so vengeful, that instead of taking the story as it factually is, twists it into something that appears evil. That my friend, is a reflection of your lack of integrity. Not mine.

Yeah. I think a lot of the harping on that is more than a bit unfair and unkind. FWIW. Everybody makes mistakes.

You say plenty of other dumb shit to harp on, no need to get really personal.

johnsmith
09-14-2012, 03:31 PM
Chill.

No one is going to ban you because some jerkweed has some petty vendetta.

Just don't act like a jackass, and you will be fine.

Hell, Cosmored would get almost universal votes for a ban hammer, and his dumb ass is still around.

(edit)

Of course, I have not seen much of what you have posted, so I will accede my opinion of you lacks a knowledge of what you have said and done.

You wouldn't be the first person not honest enough to answer dirUect questions.

RG, I think we've "e-known"one another long enough for you to know I'm not just "some" jerk weed".

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Yeah. I think a lot of the harping on that is more than a bit unfair and unkind. FWIW. Everybody makes mistakes.

You say plenty of other dumb shit to harp on, no need to get really personal.
LOL...

In the eye of the beholder...

Wild Cobra
09-14-2012, 04:49 PM
RG, I think we've "e-known"one another long enough for you to know I'm not just "some" jerk weed".
So are you auditioning for the role?

RandomGuy
09-14-2012, 05:01 PM

That's why I added the edit, because I don't think I have enough information to really weigh in.

heh, "jerkweed" is about as mild as it gets, so I didn't think you would mind much. I think your "e-skin" is thick enough to hold up to that. :p:

johnsmith
09-14-2012, 06:59 PM
So are you auditioning for the role?

Again, your attempt at humor is as dissapointing as reading your attempts at logic in the political forum...it would just be best to stop trying, head out to the grocery store, pick a nice woman in the produce section, and start stalking the fuck out of her....at least you will be successful at that.

mouse
09-14-2012, 09:37 PM
That's why I added the edit, because I don't think I have enough information to really weigh in.

:p:

That never kept you from debating with me.

mouse
09-14-2012, 09:40 PM
head out to the grocery store, pick a nice woman in the produce section, and start stalking the fuck out of her.....

Do you recommend the fruit section?

johnsmith
09-15-2012, 12:23 AM
Do you recommend the fruit section?

:lol

FuzzyLumpkins
09-15-2012, 04:56 AM

You're a middle aged man. While in many ways you have the brain of a child, stupid is no excuse for being oblivious to proper social behavior at that point.

And really the guy that advocates sterilizing the poor has no business talking about integrity.