PDA

View Full Version : sons should I watch Sons of Anarchy or Breaking Bad?

BRHornet45
09-13-2012, 10:59 PM
which should I watch first on Netflix? God bless

Findog's Ex Fiancee
09-13-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm a fan of both, but Breaking Bad is noticeably superior IMO..

I like Sons of Anarchy, but it's overrated IMO..the action is entertaining and the storylines are decent, but there are too many holes and flaws in the plot..it's too formulaic and attempts to force the viewer into an unambiguous opinion of the main characters, particularly Jax..

Spurminator
09-13-2012, 11:06 PM
You should watch Days of Our Lives. From the beginning. Probably should devote all of your free time to it, in fact. You don't want to take too much of a break between episodes or you'll lose track of what's going on.

Might should take a break from ST to get this accomplished. Report back when you're finished. God bless.

SourCandy
09-13-2012, 11:18 PM
I was actually thinking of watching sons of anarchy(starting a new show). I watched most off breaking bad which is an awesome show. But I'm afraid it might ruin all other shows for me...I mean bb is just so entertaining. I gave Friday night lights a try and liked it as well (watched all 5 seasons) but again not as good ass bb. I gave mad men a try but kinda lost interest after a few episodes. Might give it another shot or just start new with sons of anarchy.

Imo start with soa.

Joyrider
09-13-2012, 11:40 PM
Just started watching Breaking Bad on Netflix a few days ago. I've already wrapped up season 2 and completely hooked. Breaking Bad always interested me yet never found the time to watch the seasons. On the other hand, I have zero interest in Sons of Anarchy.

TE
09-13-2012, 11:43 PM
If you want to have a chance at liking both, start with Sons of Anarchy. Then watch Breaking Bad, there aren't many shows today that are as great as BB...

InRareForm
09-14-2012, 12:41 AM
sons of anarchy always seemed to be lame... I might be wrong.

baseline bum
09-14-2012, 12:50 AM
Save Breaking Bad until next summer so you don't have to wait a fucking year to find out what happens.

TDMVPDPOY
09-14-2012, 01:11 AM
someone tell me the plot of SOA? i never understand it....

HI-FI
09-14-2012, 02:59 AM
Save Breaking Bad until next summer so you don't have to wait a fucking year to find out what happens.
this is what i plan on doing. i've watched large chunks of the show, mainly seasons 3 and 4, but have missed enough that i decided to skip this recent half season and just watch everything before the finale.

i've watched half of the first season, i don't give a shit about bikers or their subculture, but it's a decent show. i believe the show is a biker version of Hamlet, with a guy trying to find out what happened to his dad, except instead of his ghost it's his journal and other clues. so his dad's brother in arms killed him and got his wife as well. at least that's how i've heard it explained.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-14-2012, 08:28 AM
It's about a bunch of gay men who ride motorcycles and fuck each other in the ass.

JudynTX
09-14-2012, 09:14 AM
i've watched half of the first season, i don't give a shit about bikers or their subculture, but it's a decent show. i believe the show is a biker version of Hamlet, with a guy trying to find out what happened to his dad, except instead of his ghost it's his journal and other clues. so his dad's brother in arms killed him and got his wife as well. at least that's how i've heard it explained.

You aren't too far off on your analysis.

Concept

The Sons of Anarchy (SOA) is an outlaw motorcycle club with many charters in the United States and overseas. The show focuses on the original and founding charter, Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Original,
referred to by the acronym SAMCRO[9] or Sam Crow. This nickname is also reflected in the original title of the show, Forever Sam Crow.

The Redwood charter is headquartered in Charming, California, in a clubhouse adjacent to the Teller-Morrow auto mechanic shop. Led by President Clay Morrow, the club protects and controls Charming through close community relationships, bribery and violent intimidation.