PDA

View Full Version : Parker's interview (talk about the Lakers, De Colo)

eric365
09-14-2012, 07:01 AM
– Comment s’annonce la saison pour les Spurs ? Avec les Lakers, ça paraît compliqué, non ?
– Oh non ! On a une bonne équipe. Après, sur une saison, tu ne sais pas ce qu’il peut se passer, avec les blessures, tout ça.
En 2004, les Lakers avaient fait lemêmecoup en ramenant Karl Malone et Gary Payton. Ensuite, tu ne sais pas comment va prendre la mayonnaise avec Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard et Steve Nash. On a autant de chances que les Lakers.

– D’autant que votre équipe a peu changé et que le jeu produit en fin de saison passée était très bon !
– La stabilité, c’est la marque de fabrique des Spurs. Et puis, tu ne peux pas changer notre équipe, on fait vingt victoires d’affilée l’an passé avec le plus beau basket de laNBA ! Maintenant, avec Boris (Diaw) toute l’année, Danny Green et Kahwi Leonard, un an de plus, on a notre carte à jouer, même si Oklahoma City, Miami et les Lakers seront très forts.

– Dans ce contexte-là, que peut espérer Nando De Colo ?
– Ça va être difficile. Patty (Mills, l’Australien) a plus l’habitude de jouer meneur que Nando et s’il joue au poste 2 (arrière), tu as “Manou” (Ginobili) et Gary Neal ! La concurrence est rude. C’est ça le problème avec Nando, c’est que c’est unjoueur super talentueux, qui peut faire plein de choses, mais parfois tu te dis : c’est quoi son poste ?

eric365
09-14-2012, 07:05 AM
I'll try to translate it later

Leetonidas
09-14-2012, 07:34 AM
I'll try to translate it later

:rolleyes

eric365
09-14-2012, 08:25 AM
– How do you feel the coming season with the Spurs ? With the Lakers, it seems difficult ?
- No ! We have a good team. Well, you never know what can happen on the whole season with the injuries etc..
In 2004, the Lakers did the same thing with Karl Malone and Gary Payton. You don't know how the chemistry will happen with Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard and Steve Nash. We have as much chance as the Lakers

– Especially that your team has little change and the team played very well at the end of the season!
– Stability, it's the trademark of the spurs. And you can't change a team that made a 20 win streak last year playing the best basketball in the NBA!
Now, with Diaw a whole year, Danny Green and Kahwi Leonard a year older, we can play for the title even if OKC, Miami and the Lakers will be very strong

– What can we expect from Nando De Colo ?
– It will be tough. Patty (Mills) has more experience on the PG spot and if Nando play SG there is Manu and Neal!
That's the problem with Nando, he is very talented and he can do a lot of things but sometimes you ask yourself : What is his position?

BG_Spurs_Fan
09-14-2012, 08:29 AM
– What can we expect from Nando De Colo ?
– It will be tough. Patty (Mills) has more experience on the PG spot and if Nando play SG rhere is Manu and Neal!
That's the problem wit Nando, he is very talented and he can do a lot of things but sometimes you ask yourself : What is his position?

Whoa :wow I know Tony's always very honest in his interviews, but couldn't he just say Nando's talented so he'd expect him to have a great year or something like that :)

Bruno
09-14-2012, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the translation.

That's the problem with Nando, he is very talented and he can do a lot of things but sometimes you ask yourself : What is his position?

Parker has improved a lot lately in shutting his mouth but he still need to work on it.

De Colo has answered to that on his twitter by re-twitting someone who said "Was is a problem for Magic Johnson? #WTF #comeonNando" . Now, I don't there are issues between him and Parker since he will first live at Parker's house. TP being pessimistic about him isn't that much of a surprise because he has been globally bad with the NT. The best for De Colo on that front would be that FNT get a new coach because it has never worked well with Collet.

phxspurfan
09-14-2012, 01:00 PM

Parker has improved a lot lately in shutting his mouth but he still need to work on it.

De Colo has answered to that on his twitter by re-twitting someone who said "Was is a problem for Magic Johnson? #WTF #comeonNando" . Now, I don't there are issues between him and Parker since he will first live at Parker's house. TP being pessimistic about him isn't that much of a surprise because he has been globally bad with the NT. The best for De Colo on that front would be that FNT get a new coach because it has never worked well with Collet.

:wow awesome, drama already! I wonder who Nando is dating, and if Tony has been spotted with that chick.

romain.star
09-14-2012, 01:03 PM

Diaw is still living there no?

vato loco
09-14-2012, 01:14 PM
the french have always seemed pretty homosexual

not surprised that tony, de culo, and fatass diaw are staying in the same house

DesignatedT
09-14-2012, 01:37 PM
We're so deep at the G spot its quite obvious what Parker is getting at. Unless a trade is made I don't see where Nando fits. Especially since it seems that the Spurs are still high on Patty.

peacemaker885
09-14-2012, 02:22 PM
the french have always seemed pretty homosexual

not surprised that tony, de culo, and fatass diaw are staying in the same house

We're so deep at the G spot its ....

:lol

Sorry.

Bruno
09-14-2012, 02:26 PM
:wow awesome, drama already! I wonder who Nando is dating, and if Tony has been spotted with that chick.

De Colo is with a Spanish girl that played some basketball. She doesn't look like the usual trophy wife/GF which is refreshing.

Diaw is still living there no?

Diaw won't live at Parker's house this year. I guess that De Colo is there just the time to find an house. It's more practical than staying in an hotle for a couple of weeks.

Fabbs
09-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Since taking it up the eye at the rap fagfest he attended, is it assumed he will wear eye goggles the rest of his career like James Worthy and Kream?

benfti
09-15-2012, 02:48 AM
We're so deep at the G spot its quite obvious what Parker is getting at. Unless a trade is made I don't see where Nando fits. Especially since it seems that the Spurs are still high on Patty.

With very good reason, most experts are tipping as a guy to have a break out year.

Manu-of-steel
09-15-2012, 02:53 AM

Being deep at that spot? They say its awesome feeling. lol:toast