PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Rose breaks down into tears at shoe launch

Venti Quattro
09-14-2012, 07:35 AM
XC_kZd5nSjw

http://i45.tinypic.com/2po6snr.gif

TDMVPDPOY
09-14-2012, 09:08 AM
wtf he cryin, didnt he signed a 230m shoe deal last year?

lefty
09-14-2012, 09:18 AM
What a pussy

Venti Quattro
09-14-2012, 09:21 AM
Maybe he's crying about his injury and how Chicago is a big shithole right now.

Clipper Nation
09-14-2012, 09:49 AM
Maybe he's crying about his injury and how Chicago is a big shithole right now.

:cry "Chicago needs teachers to educate our kids and take their ACT's for them" :cry

TE
09-14-2012, 09:54 AM
:lol gangbanger crying

Latarian Milton
09-14-2012, 10:10 AM
he injured again? chicago is the eastern version of portland now it seems, *no racist

DeadlyDynasty
09-14-2012, 10:11 AM
His career is basically over as a superstar. He'll be post-Orlando Penny Hardaway now.

Bynumite
09-14-2012, 10:56 AM
When thugs cry :cry

Amaso
09-14-2012, 12:46 PM
fuuuuuuuuuuark, shows how much he loves the game. Hopefully he comes back 100%

BoricuaCJA
09-14-2012, 01:14 PM
TBH, IDK why people have to make fun of him crying. He has passion for the game and imagine how you would feel after having that kind of injury, watching a video of the injury, and your struggle to getting back to what you were before the injury?

I actually feel his pain in what he is going through.

ambchang
09-14-2012, 02:00 PM
What he is going through is much tougher than losing in the WCSF in 6 games as a second banana.

No joke.

DeadlyDynasty
09-14-2012, 02:37 PM
lol ambchang

TE
09-14-2012, 03:00 PM
What he is going through is much tougher than losing in the WCSF in 6 games as a second banana.

No joke.

the fuck :lol

DMC
09-14-2012, 05:38 PM
End of monkeyball in Chicago, now he must rely on his passing. I'd cry too.

Koolaid_Man
09-14-2012, 06:01 PM
XC_kZd5nSjw

http://i45.tinypic.com/2po6snr.gif

It takes a real man to cry to be honest. In fact I cry at times when I'm using it as a ploy to show women how sensitive I'm am to some if their problems. Don't get it twisted I don't do it all the time but sometimes its warranted and it shows empathy...its why they love and adore me. Kool is not afraid to get in tune with his feminine side...and no matter how hard we are or claim to be we all have a feminine side.

GameOva
09-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Most of you are just used to superstars acting like primadonnas and not actually being humble.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-14-2012, 06:41 PM
:lol "acting humble"
:lol Derrick Rose fans don't know the difference between acting humble and not being able to speak fluent English
:lol Rose
:lol cheater
:lol gangbanger
:lol torn ACL
:lol karma for cheating

Trill Clinton
09-14-2012, 07:06 PM
TBH, IDK why people have to make fun of him crying. He has passion for the game and imagine how you would feel after having that kind of injury, watching a video of the injury, and your struggle to getting back to what you were before the injury?

I actually feel his pain in what he is going through.

because everyone here are tough guys.

he was filled with a multitude of emotions. the neighborhood he grew up in is like Iraq right now. he's reflecting on how blessed he is to be where he is and not in a casket.

d rose is a real nigga, its deeper than a pair of shoes.

The Franchise
09-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Most of you are just used to superstars acting like primadonnas and not actually being humble.

Most of them are just stupid and insensitive.

Stalin
09-14-2012, 07:37 PM
thread delivers, tbh

lakerhaterade
09-14-2012, 07:50 PM
because everyone here are tough guys.

he was filled with a multitude of emotions. the neighborhood he grew up in is like Iraq right now. he's reflecting on how blessed he is to be where he is and not in a casket.

d rose is a real nigga, its deeper than a pair of shoes.

so much fail in this post, but it's not surprising given that it's coming from the local forum black panther advocate.

:lol putting d'rose and the word "real" in the same sentence.
:lol defending a fake wannabe gangbanger
:lol defending someone who cheated himself to fame

Trill Clinton
09-14-2012, 08:09 PM
so much fail in this post, but it's not surprising given that it's coming from the local forum black panther advocate.

shut theeee fuck up lol

you know me as the black panther advocate and i know you as the guy who is obsessed with Avante.

my entire post was truth and yours was just as wack as your other posts, fuck outta here doggie.

Koolaid_Man
09-14-2012, 08:14 PM

Bitch puh-lease....the only thing not Trill with Trill is that gay ass team he represents other than that he a real nigga and D- rose is too. I can tell real niggas when I see them. Now I've never been to prison or in a gang but I consider myself a half real nigga. The only reason I say half real nigga is because I love the shit outta me some white gulls.

Kidd K
09-14-2012, 08:25 PM
he injured again? chicago is the eastern version of portland now it seems, *no racist

What do you mean "again"? He has the same injury he got last season. A blown out knee doesn't magically heal in a few months. Shit takes like 6-8 months at least. Sometimes a year.

:bang

Clipper Nation
09-14-2012, 08:37 PM

:cry "I'm too humble to take my own ACT's, here, you take them for me" :cry

jeebus
09-14-2012, 08:44 PM
nig got some cocaine in his eyes.

non issue.

GameOva
09-14-2012, 09:11 PM
:lol "acting humble"
:lol Derrick Rose fans don't know the difference between acting humble and not being able to speak fluent English
:lol Rose
:lol cheater
:lol gangbanger
:lol torn ACL
:lol karma for cheating

He showed emotion and that makes him unable to speak fluently?

Koolaid_Man
09-14-2012, 09:17 PM
:cry "I'm too humble to take my own ACT's, here, you take them for me" :cry

if you're not cheating you're not trying....

how do you think this fucking country was built....yeah that's right muthafucka...built on the back of others....

lakerhaterade
09-14-2012, 09:22 PM
shut theeee fuck up lol

you know me as the black panther advocate and i know you as the guy who is obsessed with Avante.

my entire post was truth and yours was just as wack as your other posts, fuck outta here doggie.

lol get the black race cock out your mouth boi

D'rose is the epitome of a fake ass nig, again im not surprised you're defending him.

lakerhaterade
09-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Bitch puh-lease....the only thing not Trill with Trill is that gay ass team he represents other than that he a real nigga and D- rose is too. I can tell real niggas when I see them. Now I've never been to prison or in a gang but I consider myself a half real nigga. The only reason I say half real nigga is because I love the shit outta me some white gulls.

sup extra stout

BRHornet45
09-15-2012, 12:28 AM
sons I have never been a Rose fan, but props to him for actually showing some legit emotion unlike 90% of the other NBA star players. its refreshing to see one of them possibly, just possibly ... having some respect for the amount of money they are blessed to make.

The Reckoning
09-15-2012, 03:44 AM
too gay, didnt watch

Venti Quattro
09-15-2012, 10:59 AM
if you're not cheating you're not trying....

how do you think this fucking country was built....yeah that's right muthafucka...built on the back of others....

Dropping some knowledge

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-15-2012, 11:00 AM
Did NewCastleKEG make a new account :lol

jeebus
09-15-2012, 11:11 AM
Did NewCastleKEG make a new account :lol

it's possible. he could've made the account during the season, anticipating a timvp lockdown on new users and the eventual cheating karma to hit R:cryse

TDMVPDPOY
09-15-2012, 11:16 AM
his crying inside how much he duped nike....rich bitches

Woo Bum-kon
09-15-2012, 02:37 PM

He being unable to speak fluently makes him unable to speak fluently.

DMX7
09-15-2012, 03:29 PM
It takes a real man to cry to be honest. In fact I cry at times when I'm using it as a ploy to show women how sensitive I'm am to some if their problems. Don't get it twisted I don't do it all the time but sometimes its warranted and it shows empathy...its why they love and adore me. Kool is not afraid to get in tune with his feminine side...and no matter how hard we are or claim to be we all have a feminine side.

Ok, faggot. :lol

Reck
09-15-2012, 08:56 PM
sons I have never been a Rose fan, but props to him for actually showing some legit emotion unlike 90% of the other NBA star players. its refreshing to see one of them possibly, just possibly ... having some respect for the amount of money they are blessed to make.

People here acting as if they have never cheated or wouldn't cheat given the opportunity to be something great.

Alot of Alpha male posters on this board.

Aside from all the gangbanging and all his personal problems this dude could ball and now potentially he'll never recover from his last injury. You have a right to cry all you want.

BTW what's with the Jack sig? :lol