PDA

View Full Version : Big Shot Rob: "Lakers won't make the Finals"

Venti Quattro
09-14-2012, 11:02 AM
Lakers won't make finals, says Robert Horry (http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/robert-horry-lakers-national-basketball-association/1/217014.html)

America's National Basketball Association (NBA) has showcased players of sublime talent and skill over the last seven decades, but not many of them can stake a claim to be men with the Midas touch. Robert Horry can.

Not since Bill Russell's all-conquering Boston Celtics of the 1960s has there been a player who has been part of seven NBA championship winning teams, except the 42-year-old former forward.

Horry, who is in India for a clinic, is also one of only two people to win titles with three different teams - Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers and San Antonio Spurs.

Four years since bringing his 16-year career to a close, Horry has become a keen observer and commentator on the game.

And in his opinion, even with a retooled roster that includes two-time Most Valuable Player Steve Nash and perennial All-Star Dwight Howard in addition to the great Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol, the Lakers won't be able to make a title run this year.

"I don't think the Lakers are going to be in the NBA Finals, despite Howard and Nash. To go deep into the play-offs, you need a strong bench, not just a great starting line-up. I still believe (last year's runners-up) Oklahoma City Thunder are the favourites in the Western Conference, and (champions) Miami of course have just gotten stronger with Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis.

You pick up history and you'll see the bench that outplays its opponents usually wins," Horry told Mail Today.

The Heat and the Lakers both have rosters that look like fantasy league teams, and Horry believes that it is the general managers, not just the players, who must draw flak for trading their big players away, leading to this polarisation.

"People got mad at LeBron (James) for leaving Cleveland but I just want to ask them - why aren't you equally angry with the Orlando Magic for trading away Howard to the Lakers? Why blame Allen or Lewis for wanting to sign with a championshipready team? It all boils down to business, and the GMs are more than willing to trade players who are unhappy or have great market value," he said.

Horry was nicknamed 'Big Shot Rob' for his great shooting under high pressure, but is more proud of being an effective defensive player.

"I took pride in playing defence and shutting down an opponent. The key is to be patient, because if you are too aggressive, the opponent can use that to his advantage. Just stand in front of him and contest the shot," Horry said.

This is Horry's first visit to India, and he's loving it.

"It's been a wonderful experience so far, and the people have been very gracious. Now I hope we see some Indian talent in the NBA too.

My advice to the league would be just to put more games on TV, maybe get something like NBA TV (full-time channel) here. That's the only way to spread the game," he said.

"During my stay so far, I caught a cricket match on TV and I liked what I saw, there isn't any of it on TV back in the States. You need to show people the game for them to pick it up."

Let us see...

FkLA
09-14-2012, 11:33 AM
He might be a little bitter since him and Fish were replaced with Payton and Malone in 04'. Those reloaded Lakers did look sluggish all season long though, I think there can be such a thing as too many stars and those 04' Lakers were a good example.

DPG21920
09-14-2012, 11:37 AM
Why does everyone bring up Malone like he was in his prime like Howard is currently with LA?

DeadlyDynasty
09-14-2012, 11:47 AM
Why does everyone bring up Malone like he was in his prime like Howard is currently with LA?
You've been scarce around here lately, scro. The Ms crack the whip or somethin?

FkLA
09-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Shaq and Kobe were still in their prime (or close to for Shaq) in 04'. Payton and Malone were still very productive. You obviously cant compare Malone and Howard individually but the way the team itself is composed is comparable imo.

DPG21920
09-14-2012, 12:09 PM
You've been scarce around here lately, scro. The Ms crack the whip or somethin?

Haha, no. Combo of things - between work, going out more than usual since I am in a new city & the fact that after basketball I am just a casual fan of other sports (I hate baseball & never watch it), just have not been posting as much.

DeadlyDynasty
09-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Nice...where you move to?

Bynumite
09-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Horry's beef is with Nash, leave the Lakers out of it :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Let us see...

One of two things...he's trying to make Tim Duncan feel better or he thinks we still have Luke, Mcroberts, and Murphy on the bench...:lol

Stalin
09-14-2012, 06:11 PM
shots fired!!

LkrFan
09-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Horryble is off base on this one.

slick'81
09-14-2012, 07:53 PM
well based on their terrible head coach and lack of bench he may b right

Dex
09-14-2012, 08:06 PM

Howard may not be a TOSB....but Kobe is.

Fab 4 - Kobe and Shaq in prime, TOSB Malone and Payton.

New Lakers - Howard and Gasol (barely) in prime, TOSB Kobe and Nash.

Kidd K
09-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Tbh, that's not even an unsafe bet. I seriously would not give the Lakers a 50/50 chance even with now having Howard and Nash.

At best I'd say 33% (pre season), considering all the variables. Any injuries to one of their key guys = nearly zero chance of Finals. Not to mention OKC and SA are still capable of beating them with their balanced and already set teams (assuming no injuries).

Not an unitelligent pick tbh. Two years ago I predicted that neither the Lakers no the Celtics would make the Finals (when everyone was claiming them to be favorites), and I was correct (also picked the Mavs as champs after Ginobili broke his elbow). I made the same prediction last year and was correct (though I was wrong about who would win, since SA was my pick last year).

This year, I'm not as sure LA won't make it since this is their best team on paper in years, but it's closer to 30% than 50% that they will imo. So it's not a terrible prediction by Horry, much to the chagrin of the generic Lakerfan.

irishock
09-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Not a big Lakerfan nor a hater, but they're going to destroy Miami with Bosh at center and OKC with overrated Perkins.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-14-2012, 09:01 PM
If Horry has shown anything it that he can pick a winner. It's obvious that he chose his FA destinations based on where he felt he could win a title and those teams won titles.

Blanket dismissals aren't going to change that.

LkrFan
09-14-2012, 09:27 PM
well based on their terrible head coach and lack of bench he may b right

Jamison, Meeks, and (possibly) Barbosa would get it done tbh.

namlook
09-14-2012, 09:36 PM
No reason to think the Lakers can't get by OKC with the players they added. Horry is just not happy the Lakers dumped him when he lost his touch and went 0-18 against the Spurs in 2003 and 2-38 from 3 pt land in the playoffs that year.

Koolaid_Man
09-14-2012, 09:41 PM
If Horry has shown anything it that he can pick a winner. It's obvious that he chose his FA destinations based on where he felt he could win a title and those teams won titles.

Blanket dismissals aren't going to change that.

aye..say mane....we got our titles outta that mofo..he can now go suck a dead's man dick for all I'm concerned....:toast

Latarian Milton
09-14-2012, 10:33 PM
they have to overcome the likes of OKC and spurs in order for them to make the finals which ain't gonna be easy mission imho. and even if they manage to wriggle out of the west with luck, they're only getting bitterly thrashed by us Miami heat in the finals

Fabbs
09-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Laker Phag not so happy when prediction isn't some flowery buttkiss ala *Big Game James*. :lol

Fabbs
09-14-2012, 10:51 PM
No reason to think the Lakers can't get by OKC with the players they added. Horry is just not happy the Lakers dumped him when he lost his touch and went 0-18 against the Spurs in 2003 and 2-38 from 3 pt land in the playoffs that year.
:lmao Laker Troll.

2005 and 2007.
Two Legit titles.
Something you know nothing about son.

Venti Quattro
09-14-2012, 11:31 PM
Just a background, Horry picked the Magic to win over the Lakers in 6 games in 2009.

namlook
09-16-2012, 03:07 AM
Just a background, Horry picked the Magic to win over the Lakers in 6 games in 2009.

Of course he did. Horry still holding a grudge Lakers didn't want him after his horrific performance in the 2003 playoffs.

whitemamba
09-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Of course he did. Horry still holding a grudge Lakers didn't want him after his horrific performance in the 2003 playoffs.

i remember that, what a fuckin bust he was that post season

Venti Quattro
09-16-2012, 01:47 PM

The Lakers came back from 20 down in Game 5 of the SA series and he fuckin' blew it all by choking on a big dick.

LkrFan
09-16-2012, 02:58 PM

I remember it like it was yesterday, hence the nickname Horryble. He was Horryfic that game and he got enough nerves to be bitter with the Lakers for bringing in the Mailman and letting him go? SMDH.

nevitt_&_smrek
09-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Just like in almost any other facet of this world, what truly matters is the quality at the top. It holds in the NBA. Who cares if a team is better at rosters spots 3 or 4 through 15. What matters is being better at the top.

baseline bum
09-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Just like in almost any other facet of this world, what truly matters is the quality at the top. It holds in the NBA. Who cares if a team is better at rosters spots 3 or 4 through 15. What matters is being better at the top.

Like in 2011 when roster slots 3-12 swept the Lakers out of the playoffs?

namlook
09-16-2012, 06:12 PM

Take the top two away and how do 3-12 do?

HeatChamps
09-16-2012, 06:20 PM
Big Fag Rob.

ambchang
09-16-2012, 09:10 PM
LOL at Laker fans changing history to make their franchise look better.

The Lakers Zebras were running on fumes after the three peat, with no bench to speak of to help relieve players like Horry and such in 2003. Shaq still couldn't defend the pick and roll, and that means Horry had to go up against the likes of Duncan Webber and Garnett in the playoffs year after year.

Horry was out of gas due to years of mis/over use, and it caused his horrible performance in the 03 playoffs. You can't blame him on that.

The way Laker fans throw their previous players under the bus time after time reflects how they love to change the history of things to drive the propaganda of the present.

Ice009
09-16-2012, 10:23 PM
Lakers fans SUCK, nothing more to be said really. The guy is a 3 time championship player for your team and you throw him under the bus for having one bad post season, which is partly because he was overused.

PATHETIC fans.

HeatChamps
09-16-2012, 10:26 PM
LOL at Laker fans changing history to make their franchise look better.

The Lakers Zebras were running on fumes after the three peat, with no bench to speak of to help relieve players like Horry and such in 2003. Shaq still couldn't defend the pick and roll, and that means Horry had to go up against the likes of Duncan Webber and Garnett in the playoffs year after year.

Horry was out of gas due to years of mis/over use, and it caused his horrible performance in the 03 playoffs. You can't blame him on that.

The way Laker fans throw their previous players under the bus time after time reflects how they love to change the history of things to drive the propaganda of the present.
fag

Ice009
09-16-2012, 10:29 PM
fag

Why the fuck are you getting involved in this? You're a Heat fan, get the fuck out and shut up. Shaq wanted the Heat to get Horry after the 2005 season when he proved he still had a lot left in the tank.

HeatChamps
09-16-2012, 10:37 PM
Why the fuck are you getting involved in this? You're a Heat fan, get the fuck out and shut up. Shaq wanted the Heat to get Horry after the 2005 season when he proved he still had a lot left in the tank.
I'm a Heat and Laker fan. And Shaq is my favorite player of all-time. Wade my second. So fuck you.

DPG21920
09-16-2012, 11:05 PM
lol Laker fans. If you are going to hold grudges and bash Lakers for poor playoff performances, Kobe should be the first one roasted.

Ice009
09-16-2012, 11:11 PM
I'm a Heat and Laker fan. And Shaq is my favorite player of all-time. Wade my second. So fuck you.

wow, a heat and laker fan. That actually makes you the biggest faggot of all time. congrats.

ambchang
09-16-2012, 11:16 PM

Wow, a Laker AND a Heat fan. That alone tells us your takes are the best. You pick winners almost every single year.

Solid takes.

namlook
09-17-2012, 02:12 AM
Lakers fans SUCK, nothing more to be said really. The guy is a 3 time championship player for your team and you throw him under the bus for having one bad post season, which is partly because he was overused.

He averaged 23 minutes a game from ages 28 to 32 never playing more than 29 minutes a game in a season. There's no reason he could not have handled 30+ minutes a game during his prime years. If anything he was underused.

Clipper Nation
09-17-2012, 08:18 AM
Keep telling yourselves that, apparently you missed all the role players who stepped up for Miami and Dallas in the last two Finals, tbh.... a fossilized Antawn Jamison and Steve Blake won't be getting it done....

ambchang
09-17-2012, 08:57 AM
He averaged 23 minutes a game from ages 28 to 32 never playing more than 29 minutes a game in a season. There's no reason he could not have handled 30+ minutes a game during his prime years. If anything he was underused.

Stat cherry picking.

Horry, who was playing SF his entire time in Houston, was forced to bulk up and play the PF position in LA.

Like I mentioned before hand, he was facing the likes of Duncan, Webber, Garnett, and guys who were bigger and stronger than him night after night.

He was playing around 20 minutes a game in the regular season his first two years, and then in 02, jumped to 26 mpg, then 29 mpg in 03. An aging player who is playing a supporting role should have his minutes decreased as he ages, not increase.

On top of that, his playoff minutes from 00 to 03 was as follows:
27/24/37/31.

37 mpg in the 02 playoffs for 19 games defending Sheed, Duncan, Webber, and then Kenyon Martin (he sucked compared to the other three, but still ...), with little rest in the off season.

Then in 03, 31 mpg defending Garnett, and then Duncan (both playing MVP ball) back to back.

Yeah, he should have been spent.

Venti Quattro
09-17-2012, 09:08 AM
lol ambchang

Ice009
09-17-2012, 09:12 AM
Then in 03, 31 mpg defending Garnett, and then Duncan (both playing MVP ball) back to back.

Yeah, he should have been spent.

Yep. He wasn't defending scrubs, he was defending some of the greatest players of all time.

Horry did the dirty work and he wanted to do it. Playing defense every possession takes a lot more out of you than half assing it like Shaq used to do and saving it for offense.

I'd like to see how long a scrub posters like some of these Lakers fans can last defending KG and Duncan.

Turning on Horry after he helped your team win 3 rings is a total joke after only one bad playoff run. You would think he'd be allowed another chance since he had 3 very good playoff runs before it.

Ice009
09-17-2012, 09:13 AM
lol ambchang

Let's see your weak ass defend Duncan and KG then say you ain't tired.

baseline bum
09-17-2012, 10:32 AM
lol Laker fans. If you are going to hold grudges and bash Lakers for poor playoff performances, Kobe should be the first one roasted.

Real talk

baseline bum
09-17-2012, 10:33 AM
LOL Laker fan shitting on Horry when he was the only reason they weren't humiliated by Sacramento.

ambchang
09-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Let's see your weak ass defend Duncan and KG then say you ain't tired.

Don't get mad, just Laker fans acknowledging defeat by having the last word that does say anything.

ambchang
09-17-2012, 11:02 AM
It is really sad to see Laker fans continuously throw past contributors to their 3-peat teams under the bus to prop up their false idol. It makes me wonder are they are fan of the team, or a fan of certain players.

Shaq's contribution to those three peat teams (which is to say three of the most dominating years by any player in NBA history) is being largely diminished and is now considered an equal to Kobe.

Now Horry is being thrown under the bus for all the magnificent work that he had done for the Lakers during his time there because he didn't bow at the feet of the Lakers franchise.

Pau's contribution to those repeat teams were largely ignored.

Odom was thrown under the bus the second he started sucking with the Mavs.

whitemamba
09-17-2012, 12:24 PM
I remember it like it was yesterday, hence the nickname Horryble. He was Horryfic that game and he got enough nerves to be bitter with the Lakers for bringing in the Mailman and letting him go? SMDH.

was the right move IMO, pretty sure horry was done at that point.. he was atrocious. and judging by all his interviews and stuff he seems like hes really full of him self, so he is not letting the grudge go that LA cut his ass.

and to all u faggots talking about us throwing people under the bus, if u cant handle the pressure of winning rings cause thats what the buss fam is all about, u should GTFO :toast

Venti Quattro
09-17-2012, 12:32 PM
LOL Laker fan shitting on Horry when he was the only reason they weren't humiliated by Sacramento.

I thought it was the refs who sealed the three-peat? This is what's written in Spur folklore.

whitemamba
09-17-2012, 12:34 PM
I thought it was the refs who sealed the three-peat? This is what's written in Spur folklore.

if we win its rigged, duh

nevitt_&_smrek
09-17-2012, 01:20 PM

A fan of a team that has won titles with one of the top 5-7 greatest players ever shouldn't really be questioning this line of thinking. While there are certainly exceptions, generally championship teams need superior quality at the top. Dirk has been one of the top players in the last dozen years, so...

Going back: 2002 Lakers had no bench, trust me. Hunter and Walker sucked; unfort, Richmond was a bust. Slava hardly played, and no need to bring up Madsen. Kings were much deeper.

2012 Heat, people forget, weren't that deep. Beyond the obvious, namely a freak named Lebron, Miami isn't that scary.

ambchang
09-17-2012, 01:56 PM
was the right move IMO, pretty sure horry was done at that point.. he was atrocious. and judging by all his interviews and stuff he seems like hes really full of him self, so he is not letting the grudge go that LA cut his ass.

and to all u faggots talking about us throwing people under the bus, if u cant handle the pressure of winning rings cause thats what the buss fam is all about, u should GTFO :toast

Horry won two more, being an absolute vital piece in 05.

LkrFan
09-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Horry won two more, being an absolute vital piece in 05.

Was that the year he took out some key Suns players? Or was det '07? Refresh my memory bruh. :downspin:

ambchang
09-18-2012, 01:19 PM
Go watch on youtube. You should at least know the ex-Lakers you throw under the bus.

Ashy Larry
09-19-2012, 12:08 PM
it wouldnt surprise me if they didnt win .... gotta take time to gel but it can be done (see 2008)

Venti Quattro
09-19-2012, 12:13 PM
it wouldnt surprise me if they didnt win .... gotta take time to gel but it can be done (see 2008)

This would be okay if we still had time or if it was still 2008.

druggas
09-19-2012, 12:30 PM
Would that be the same Horry we rescued from Ainge after the "towel" incident? You know, the same Horry that Houston traded away, only to have to take Horry back after his trade partner flunked his physical.

Or would that be the same Horry that loafed during the regular season, only to hit a big shot in the playoffs, all the while making fans forget about his regular season play?

Or the Horry that hit Nash with a cheap shot that got half of the Suns suspended for standing up from their bench while Duncan came off the bench and got nothing?

He was a good player when he tried, but he left butt hurt when the Lakers wouldn't spend the money to keep him. His opinion of the Lakers isn't worth the breath he used to utter it. Take it for what it's worth, Horry still hasn't gotten over his rejection at the hands of the Lakers.

ambchang
09-19-2012, 01:30 PM
One more Laker fan throwing Horry under the bus and undermining his contributions with the Lakers!

Classy.

druggas
09-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Not undermining, just posting the truth.

LkrFan
09-19-2012, 04:55 PM
Would that be the same Horry we rescued from Ainge after the "towel" incident? You know, the same Horry that Houston traded away, only to have to take Horry back after his trade partner flunked his physical.

Or would that be the same Horry that loafed during the regular season, only to hit a big shot in the playoffs, all the while making fans forget about his regular season play?

Or the Horry that hit Nash with a cheap shot that got half of the Suns suspended for standing up from their bench while Duncan came off the bench and got nothing?

He was a good player when he tried, but he left butt hurt when the Lakers wouldn't spend the money to keep him. His opinion of the Lakers isn't worth the breath he used to utter it. Take it for what it's worth, Horry still hasn't gotten over his rejection at the hands of the Lakers.

So much truth in this post. Because he was a Spur he gets love around these parts. Truth be told, he was an opportunistic role player that hit big shots and rode superstars to 7 rings. Nothing more, nothing less.

LkrFan
09-19-2012, 04:59 PM
One more Laker fan throwing Horry under the bus and undermining his contributions with the Lakers!

Classy.

About as classy as retiring the jersey of one of the dirtiest players in NBA history. He's easily top 5. Running under jumpshooters. Kicking opponents in the face. You name it, he probably did it.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvirsrNX0e1ql1bt6.jpg

:lol

ambchang
09-19-2012, 08:32 PM
So the justification of Laker fans throwing a player who was instrumental in their 3 peat is that the Spurs, as an organization, appreciate the contributions of their own players, despite its questionable past?

Hilarious how Laker fans are continuously moving the goal post to justify their crummy behaviour as fans.

This thread is just getting sadder and sadder, but perhaps my expectations of Laker fans acting like normal sports fans is unrealistic to start with.

ambchang
09-19-2012, 08:33 PM
And dirtiest players in NBA history?

Top 5:
Bill Laimbeer
Rick Mahorn
Jeff Ruland
Ron Artest
Dennis Rodman

Spurs retired the jersey of any of these players?

Venti Quattro
09-19-2012, 10:45 PM
lol ambchang

spurs10
09-19-2012, 11:54 PM

Boy are you intelligent. YES YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT THAT ROBERT HORRY HATED WINNING ALL THOSE CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS WITH THE SPURS AND WOULD HAVE PREFERED LOSING WITH THE LAKERS.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you!!!

LkrFan
09-20-2012, 07:23 AM
And dirtiest players in NBA history?

Top 5:
Bill Laimbeer
Rick Mahorn
Jeff Ruland
Ron Artest
Dennis Rodman

Spurs retired the jersey of any of these players?
You're not too smart. Don't confuse playing hard nosed for dirty play. I take it you didn't like the Bad Boys? :lol

And you dug deep for the bolded. Who the fuck is det? :downspin:

druggas
09-20-2012, 12:02 PM
Boy are you intelligent. YES YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT THAT ROBERT HORRY HATED WINNING ALL THOSE CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS WITH THE SPURS AND WOULD HAVE PREFERED LOSING WITH THE LAKERS.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you!!!
Reading comprehension's not one of your strong suits huh?

Horry, is still mad at the Lakers. He's not going to give this new Laker team any props when he's still upset with them. Follow me on this next one. Horry is and will always be overrated as a player. Personally I like him, but his play was not always the best. He was suited more as a 6th or 7th man on a roster, and if he couldn't hit a 3 pointer, we wouldn't even be in this discussion. His big threes, and there were some memorable ones, don't outweigh his less then stellar play during the regular season. Shaq loafed during the regular season and was criticized for it. Horry get's a pass?

Just because you put him on a pedestal, the rest of us don't have to. Like I stated earlier, I like him. But, I'm not looking through rose colored glasses at his play. By the way, my view of him is the same as when he played for the Lakers. I'm too old to get caught up in that idolizing crap!

Venti Quattro
09-20-2012, 12:04 PM
druggas upping the dose of goods per par

Clipper Nation
09-20-2012, 02:31 PM
About as classy as retiring the jersey of one of the dirtiest players in NBA history. He's easily top 5. Running under jumpshooters. Kicking opponents in the face. You name it, he probably did it.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvirsrNX0e1ql1bt6.jpg

:lol

So I guess the Lakers won't be retiring Food Stamps' jersey then? For a while he had a bad reputation of throwing elbows, tbh.... he even got suspended a few years back for elbowing Manu....

Venti Quattro
09-20-2012, 02:40 PM
Manu flopped.

ambchang
09-20-2012, 04:25 PM
You're not too smart. Don't confuse playing hard nosed for dirty play. I take it you didn't like the Bad Boys? :lol

And you dug deep for the bolded. Who the fuck is det? :downspin:

If you don't know who Jeff Ruland is, you have no place in this conversation. Look up google or basketball-reference.com. When they were called McFilthy and McNasty, there is something dirty about it.

Not that I don't like the Bad Boys, I think they were brilliant. Absolutely changed the landscape of the NBA, and I think Daly is the best coach in the history of the league (check my history, I said it multiple times). Just that, if you are dirty, you are dirty. Nothing wrong with that.

I also assume you weren't watching 80's ball?

whitemamba
09-20-2012, 05:54 PM
If you don't know who Jeff Ruland is, you have no place in this conversation. Look up google or basketball-reference.com. When they were called McFilthy and McNasty, there is something dirty about it.

Not that I don't like the Bad Boys, I think they were brilliant. Absolutely changed the landscape of the NBA, and I think Daly is the best coach in the history of the league (check my history, I said it multiple times). Just that, if you are dirty, you are dirty. Nothing wrong with that.

I also assume you weren't watching 80's ball?

How fucking old are you

Sean Cagney
09-20-2012, 07:44 PM
Horryble is off base on this one.

They are not a lock for the finals, time will tell.

ambchang
09-20-2012, 10:51 PM
How fucking old are you

And the goal post continues to move ....