PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Moves

cantthinkofanything
09-14-2012, 02:15 PM
I haven't seen any of them but #5 is coming out now. Commercials don't look bad for an action movie. Any of these things worth a damn?

CuckingFunt
09-14-2012, 02:23 PM
I would say that the first one is a legitimately good for that type of bad movie.

The next three are horrible, but I still kinda like them.

Reck
09-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Yeah you could even say these movies are on the B-list category. I still like them though.

After the first one they get better in my opinion.

EDIT:

Let it be known that I would not pay to see these movies. I'd give them a download for sure though.

Sa_Spursfan20
09-14-2012, 03:14 PM
The first three were okay, but the fourth was absolute shit. I have no interest in watching #5.

Darth_Pelican
09-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Al-Al-Alice

HI-FI
09-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Yeah you could even say these movies are on the B-list category. I still like them though.

After the first one they get better in my opinion.

EDIT:

Let it be known that I would not pay to see these movies. I'd give them a download for sure though.
agree on the first one. it was the most disappointing since it was nothing like the games, that hack Paul WS Anderson came up with his own stupid plot and origin.

the second one was very enjoyable schlock tbh, it actually was closest to the games and probably the best in the series.

third one was perhaps the most forgettable. The fourth one was the only one i paid for and watched in theaters. I enjoyed it for what it was, and the 3D was impressive.

the movies are enjoyable as B grade horror films. I wish they were more atmospheric like the games, but they have some good moments. now for complete shit by Paul WS Anderson I recommend Alien vs Predator.

AussieFanKurt
09-14-2012, 05:13 PM
They are all sub-par tbh

mavs>spurs
09-14-2012, 05:15 PM
people either tend to like the series or they don't without much in between..i've always liked them

mingus
09-14-2012, 05:25 PM
They are good movies to watch with friends because they are easy to crack jokes about. All the while you get to watch the incredibly hot and sexy Mila Jovivich.

Jacob1983
09-19-2012, 01:33 AM
I saw Resident Evil: Retribution in IMAX 3D and it was epic. Let's get the obvious out of the way. The movie isn't going to win Best Picture or Best Screenplay. The movie is cheesy as Hell but the action kicked ass and Milla Jovovich is hot as Alice. Watching this shit on a huge ass IMAX screen in 3D was unbelievable. I saw the last Resident Evil in IMAX 3D and it was epic too. I know that the film industry is jamming 3D down people's throats but these Resident Evil movies are the types of movies that should be in 3D and be shown on a huge ass IMAX screen.