PDA

View Full Version : Vote for ARIA - Morgan's Wonderland Mascot

Mr Dio
09-14-2012, 10:18 PM
I would greatly appreciate it if you all could take a moment and vote for "ARIA" on the Morgan's Wonderland link provided. I'd LOVE to have my autistic nephew James' parents win Passes & go all year long with the kids to this AMAZING place!

ARIA :cheer ARIA :cheer ARIA

http://morganswonderland.com/vote

PakiDan
09-17-2012, 01:18 PM
I would greatly appreciate it if you all could take a moment and vote for "ARIA" on the Morgan's Wonderland link provided. I'd LOVE to have my autistic nephew James' parents win Passes & go all year long with the kids to this AMAZING place!

ARIA :cheer ARIA :cheer ARIA

http://morganswonderland.com/vote

Umm... Morgan's Wonderland is free... and Mr. Dio's account was most likely hacked... No one will ever make me believe that he cares about anybody but himself.

I. Hustle
09-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Umm... Morgan's Wonderland is free... and Mr. Dio's account was most likely hacked... No one will ever make me believe that he cares about anybody but himself.

Uuummm no it's not.

Mr Dio
09-17-2012, 03:58 PM
Uuummm no it's not.

:toast
Hahaha, ignore that other clown. I guess the '$' on the front page of Morgan's Wonderland's website is too much to comprehend. :lmao We have to remember that it was posted by someone that has a record, was shunned by their family & told the site that his heart healed itself! hahahaha :lmao Guess Cardiologists worldwide might have something to say about that! :lmao Let's see just how low class & shallow that person is by their attempt to hijack a thread that is about an amazing & very worthwhile place.

cantthinkofanything
09-17-2012, 04:13 PM
My neighbor had this German Shepard. It had to have been the runt of the litter though. They never took care of it and it was always loose on the street. It got hit by cars twice. It was the nicest dog though. If a child was crying, it would always go up to the kid and try to lick it. Anyway, to make a long story short, there was this little girl that got caught in a drainage culvert when she was playing there and there was a flash flood. She started to get swept away and the dog jumped in the water and swam to her. About a mile down, where the water started to subside, they found the girl alive on the side of the culvert with her arms clutched around the dog. Unfortunately, the dog died from taking in too much water. The dog's name? Yep..."Lil' Bit". Which is the name me and all my friends are voting for.

cantthinkofanything
09-17-2012, 04:15 PM
or maybe it was "Mariposa". I can never remember...

PakiDan
09-17-2012, 05:48 PM
:toast
Hahaha, ignore that other clown. I guess the '$' on the front page of Morgan's Wonderland's website it too much to comprehend. :lmao We have to remember that it was posted by someone that has a record, was shunned by their family & told the site that his heart healed itself! hahahaha :lmao Guess Cardiologists worldwide might have something to say about that! :lmao Let's see just how low class & shallow that person is by their attempt to hijack a thread that is about an amazing & very worthwhile place.

Hahaha... yes I was arrested, after Mr. Dio introduced me to cocaine. I did my probation. Record was closed. My family very much loves me and visa versa... and my heart healed through good diet, medications and cutting ties with people like Mr. Dio. The only thing my family shunned is Mr. Dio... and Mr. Dio shunned alot of people because they didn't pay their fair share of cocaine. Yes. And I have a close working relationship with MW. I know exactly how they operate. I'm mkore then willing to talk about my past... while Dio still hides his ongoing drug problem from his littl girlfriend. Dude... Every problem I ever had originated from you you fucking low life drug addict.

Mr Dio
09-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Let's see just how low class & shallow that person is by their attempt to hijack a thread that is about an amazing & very worthwhile place.

:lmao
Yeah, I know that loser too well. Liars are very predictable..they NEVER accept responsibility.

What an award winning rant. Please, go even lower than you already are & do it again. :lol

I. Hustle
09-18-2012, 09:20 AM
Not calling you out PD but I actually know Gordon and Morgan comes to family functions. I kind of know what I am talking about too.

ashbeeigh
09-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Voted. We are working with them to get mentors for special needs kids. They're a great organization.