Lincoln
09-15-2012, 09:56 AM
:lmao triangulating a women's house based on shadows

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-15-2012, 10:02 AM
:lmao ":cry I was trying to show her how vulnerable she was to a stalker :cry"

O.J. Simpson
09-15-2012, 10:07 AM
:lol Friends with Avante, solidarity in stupidity.

Clipper Nation
09-15-2012, 10:36 AM
:lmao "Sup ho, I know the exact coordinates of where you live, your Facebook says you're single, and a quick hack of your phone reveals your number and your lack of plans tonight.... we're dating now"

Trill Clinton
09-15-2012, 10:56 AM
That song Bynumite made...

"Hey, i just met you and this is crazy but i google mapped your house, so call me maybe?"

:lol

cant lie, that line was funny.

GoodOdor
09-15-2012, 11:32 AM
":(:(:(I don't understand, I was just trying to show her how dangerous it is to have your house's shadow in your profile pic - practically ANYONE can google map your house and stalk/rape you:(:(:(

DMC
09-15-2012, 11:56 AM
I can't believe he didn't realize what he was doing when he posted that here.

What I think instead is that he wanted people here to think of him as some kind of a savant who's socially inept.

No one tracks someone's location, even out of boredom, and lets them know about it. You especially don't do that with a stranger. You especially especially don't do that with a female stranger online and expect to keep a conversation. After that point, any information she gives you could be used against her.

Don't buy the whole "solstice" bullshit. Do you know how many houses one has to check on GE just to see if it matches that one? Do you realize how much time he spent doing it? Do you think it actually even really happened?

WC's M.O. is to claim knowledge of things he just has a surface familiarity with, and in many of the posts he's made in response to a linked article he's even admitted he never read the article. That tells me he thinks he knows more than enough to have a valuable opinion on just about everything without even needing to understand the topic.

You guys are toying with a person who's not right in the head.

jeebus
09-15-2012, 11:58 AM
we're dating now

:lmao he probably thought that too

DeadlyDynasty
09-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Spot on, DMC...especially the last sentence.

Doing the deed and proudly admitting it is scary enough...but to STILL not be cognizant of why that's fucked up might be the scariest part of all.

Dude is the internet Hannibal Lecter

DMC
09-15-2012, 12:17 PM
Spot on, DMC...especially the last sentence.

Doing the deed and proudly admitting it is scary enough...but to STILL not be cognizant of why that's fucked up might be the scariest part of all.

Dude is the internet Hannibal Lecter

Hannibal was a true genius (in the film). WC just pretends to not get it in the social arena. He understood why she bolted and his intent had nothing to do with her safety. He was intent on showing how smart he is, look I can solve this puzzle so I am smart. Were he that concerned for her safety that could be even worse as he's already developed an emotional attachment.

Some people who are not formally educated and work in fields with others who are often overcompensate for their lack of formal education with things like MENSA and overt displays of mental prowess in spite of common fucking sense.

But really you have to differentiate between what he claims he did and why he posted it here. He now has everyone believing he can use esoteric means to locate you if he wants to, as if he's some counter-intelligence gone rogue type.

mingus
09-15-2012, 01:00 PM
He's just trolling the shit out of you all with that thread, which I just read for first time.

MannyIsGod
09-15-2012, 01:06 PM

"Hey, i just met you and this is crazy but i google mapped your house, so call me maybe?"

:lmao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Bum-kon
09-15-2012, 01:42 PM
He's just trolling the shit out of you all with that thread, which I just read for first time.

1.) Trick everybody into thinking he's a loser.
2.) ???
3.) Profit!!!

SnakeBoy
09-15-2012, 01:48 PM
LOL WC with no college degree making more money than the rest of you

O.J. Simpson
09-15-2012, 02:20 PM

Look at this maggot sticking his head out of the political forum to defend his buddy.

Twisted_Dawg
09-15-2012, 02:25 PM
Is all this talk about Wild Cobra Google stalking new, or is it from that thread 2-3 years ago where he mentioned/admitted to doing the same shit?

Or, have I missed some new shit?

TheRealCB
09-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Is all this talk about Wild Cobra Google stalking new, or is it from that thread 2-3 years ago where he mentioned/admitted to doing the same shit?

Or, have I missed some new shit?
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117205

Enjoy :toast

Blake
09-15-2012, 02:55 PM

:lmao

johnsmith
09-15-2012, 02:57 PM

Ummmm, so you believe everything that wild cobra posts here? Cause I don't.

Edward
09-15-2012, 03:16 PM
Wild Cobra is a run-of-the-mill tea bagger who A) thinks one day he's gonna be really rich and when that happens he doesn't want the evil liberal communists taking away the wealth he doesn't have yet and B) also thinks he's much richer than he currently is.

GoodOdor
09-15-2012, 03:49 PM
Ummmm, so you believe everything that wild cobra posts here? Cause I don't.

Didn't he say he was a parts changer/mechanic? he can lie about making 6 figures all he wants, but a mechanic with no education is not making bank, no matter what he syas(plus we can all tell how really stupid he is anyway).

DMC - I got the same vibe from his stalking post - he basically was going for the "look how smart I am, I google mapped someone's house from the shadow it was casting!!!".

Lol WC.

DMX7
09-15-2012, 04:20 PM
:lmao triangulating a women's house based on shadows

Gold Tooth Carl
09-15-2012, 04:30 PM
I took a photo
Of her house shadow
Triangulated her position
Stalkin bitches is the motto

And I'm bout it errday errday errday
I suck at gettin sex so I really gotta pay
Errday Errday makin 88k
Rich as shit and google earfin cyber hoes all day

DMC
09-15-2012, 05:40 PM
I took a photo
Of her house shadow

Errday Errday makin 88k

mavs>spurs
09-15-2012, 05:42 PM
crofl gold tooth's first good post :lol

DMC
09-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Didn't he say he was a parts changer/mechanic? he can lie about making 6 figures all he wants, but a mechanic with no education is not making bank, no matter what he syas(plus we can all tell how really stupid he is anyway).

DMC - I got the same vibe from his stalking post - he basically was going for the "look how smart I am, I google mapped someone's house from the shadow it was casting!!!".

Lol WC.

I was talking to this girl on the phone once and she was coughing. I Doppler scanned her cough and using the different echos from different molecular weights theory, I was able to narrow down her disease. From those 20 or so diseases I narrowed even further by the length of time each cough lasted (I did this on the fly, no recording) and the delay (duty cycle vs delay time) to isolate it down to 3 possible causes. After she said she had strep throat I was able to narrow it further to a bacteria.

So after I told her about all this, she called me a fucking idiot and hung up on me. I haven't heard from her since. Likely she wasn't at my level intellectually. I realize that now.

Have you ever had a similar experience?

mavs>spurs
09-15-2012, 05:50 PM
I was talking to this girl on the phone once and she was coughing. I Doppler scanned her cough and using the different echos from different molecular weights theory, I was able to narrow down her disease. From those 20 or so diseases I narrowed even further by the length of time each cough lasted (I did this on the fly, no recording) and the delay (duty cycle vs delay time) to isolate it down to 3 possible causes. After she said she had strep throat I was able to narrow it further to a bacteria.

So after I told her about all this, she called me a fucking idiot and hung up on me. I haven't heard from her since. Likely she wasn't at my level intellectually. I realize that now.

DeadlyDynasty
09-15-2012, 06:01 PM
GTC and DMC w/ the goods:rollin

Wild Cobra
09-15-2012, 06:08 PM
It's sad you guys have noting better to do.

mavs>spurs
09-15-2012, 06:13 PM
It's sad you guys have noting getter to do.

Yeah if they had real lives they'd spend their time stalking and triangulating people's location on myspace :lmao

Gold Tooth Carl
09-15-2012, 06:13 PM
It's sad you guys have noting getter to do.

The address you entered is not a valid address. Please try your search again.

Agloco
09-15-2012, 06:21 PM
WC's M.O. is to claim knowledge of things he just has a surface familiarity with, and in many of the posts he's made in response to a linked article he's even admitted he never read the article. That tells me he thinks he knows more than enough to have a valuable opinion on just about everything without even needing to understand the topic.

It's rare when I meet someone with as much experience and knowledge as WC has in just about every field of science. ST should celebrate the fact that we have such a valuable resource who is willing to share that wealth of knowledge freely, often times without even being asked to do so.

Wild Cobra
09-15-2012, 06:22 PM
Yeah if they had real lives they'd spend their time stalking and triangulating people's location on myspace :lmao
Who would do that? That's crazy.

Agloco
09-15-2012, 06:22 PM

Edward
09-15-2012, 06:55 PM
It's rare when I meet someone with as much experience and knowledge as WC has in just about every field of science.
He's also more knowledgeable in mathematics than Baseline Bum, more knowledgeable in economics than Scott, and more knowledgeable in finance than everyone on this site with finance experience/education. He's an expert on everything known to man.

mavs>spurs
09-15-2012, 07:00 PM
you're all just jealous

mouse
09-15-2012, 07:38 PM
Wild Cobra is a ST ledgen.
One of the few posters who can hang for 20 plus pages debating 9/11 Evoulution Age of Earth and NASA

You may hate him to the point where you feel the need to dedicate a topic to him just further proves my point of his effects on
Posters.

I have seen him research a topic that would put many MIT professors to shame.

If you really think he has no college education or problems with the oppisit sex you are sorely mistaken.

Some of the best debates I have been part of WC was involved in so if you think he is a worthless idiot what does that say about most of you that can't even handle page one of an intelligent debate?

Wild Cobra
09-15-2012, 07:41 PM
One of the few posters who can hang for 20 plus pages debating 9/11 Evoulution Age of Earth and NASA

You may hate him to the point where you feel the need to dedicate a topic to him just further proves my point of his effects on
Posters.

If you really thing he has no college education or problems with the oppisit sex you are sorely mistaken.

Some of the best debates I have been part of WC was involved in so if you think he is a worthless idiot what does that say about most of you that can't even handle page one of an intelligent debate?
Thanx Mouse, but I don't think your endorsement helps any.

But...

I have zero days of college, never took the SAT's. I know I didn't want to go to college. High School was too easy as it was. I aced all classes I had even a moderate interest in. I was sick of education as it was too slow of a pace for me.

Latarian Milton
09-15-2012, 07:51 PM
I can't believe he didn't realize what he was doing when he posted that here.

What I think instead is that he wanted people here to think of him as some kind of a savant who's socially inept.

No one tracks someone's location, even out of boredom, and lets them know about it. You especially don't do that with a stranger. You especially especially don't do that with a female stranger online and expect to keep a conversation. After that point, any information she gives you could be used against her.

Don't buy the whole "solstice" bullshit. Do you know how many houses one has to check on GE just to see if it matches that one? Do you realize how much time he spent doing it? Do you think it actually even really happened?

You guys are toying with a person who's not right in the head.
summed it up, nice done DMC :congrats:

moreover, it seems he'll call everyone an idiot when they prove him wrong and embarrass him right in the face, while being the biggest ever idiot of the internet world himself, and you know why you've yet to see any responses from him in this thread? because he's had you all on his ignore list, and also on his ignore list there exist the significance of education and knowledge, and the shame of being a perverted stalker like what he is

:lol illegal immigrants sympathizer

:lol married to an illegal be@ner bitch

:lol not having a basic degree

:lol pretending blind to people's criticism and ridicule against him

Edward
09-15-2012, 08:08 PM

Posters.

If you really think he has no college education or problems with the oppisit sex you are sorely mistaken.

mouse
Avante
Wild Cobra

The retards on ST stick together :lmao

Wild Cobra
09-15-2012, 08:15 PM

I see you have such things all thought out. I never went to stalking school like you did. I was ignorant to what my actions were perceived as.

Don't buy the whole "solstice" bullshit.
Really know? I take it you don't know shit about celestial alignments or why we have seasons.

The axial tilt of the earth is 23.4 degrees. I live at a latitude of about 46 degrees. The sun is at it's highest in the northern hemisphere at the summer solstice. The shadow was about 25 degrees from perpendicular which means the photo had to be taken within a short time of the solstice and within a short time from high noon. Had the angle of the shadows been much steeper, there would have been no way to get a directional fix.

Do you know how many houses one has to check on GE just to see if it matches that one? Do you realize how much time he spent doing it? Do you think it actually even really happened?

Very few when the city she lived in was given, and the visible house address was close to the center of town.

You know, those numbers have a meaning, right?

If a house number is 834 then the alignment of the city block is only 8 blocks away from the town center. Add that with being a easily seen flaglot, the search only takes under 5 minutes. Having a solar alignment and even/odd number narrows the search to a pretty small area.

Your ignorance is understandable. Very few people see such things at first glance. However, for you to chastise someone because of your lack of understanding is not a good quality.

mouse
09-15-2012, 08:16 PM
Thanx Mouse, but I don't think your endorsement helps any.

Well that says alot about your character.
I'm not here to toss your salad but I do call it as I see it and if I think someone is calling someone else out they should at least be able to prove they're findings 98% if those calling you out couldn't last three posts with me in a serious debate.

With that said I will refrain in the future from responding to subject matter partaining to you.

But...
I have zero days of college, never took the SAT's. I know I didn't want to go
to college. High School was too easy as it was. I aced all classes I had even a moderate interest in. I was sick of education as it was too slow of a pace for me.

Well I only survived 11 months at MIT so I won't comment on your lack of college background.

But I do find it tasteless to be so desperate to insult someone by having to attack they're job,education, or physical appearance.

krispinwah
09-15-2012, 08:17 PM
The hell you will. He's got a two day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Wild Cobra's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the grail already.

[Cut to middle of the club in the spurstalk, Wild Cobra wearing bright suit and white hat, looking at myspace and google earth on his tablet]

Uhhh, does anyone here speak English?

Wild Cobra
09-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Well Mouse, the thing about your endorsement not helping is because you are known as a local conspiracy nut. Really now. The evidence is staked up against you on these things, yet you persist. I'm sure people say the same thing about my views on Global Warming, but I have far more good evidence on my side, than your ideas.

Thanx for the thought however.

Latarian Milton
09-15-2012, 08:22 PM
He's also more knowledgeable in mathematics than Baseline Bum, more knowledgeable in economics than Scott, and more knowledgeable in finance than everyone on this site with finance experience/education. He's an expert on everything known to man.

and he got college degrees in all these professions really :lol

Wild Cobra
09-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Well I only survived 11 months at MIT so I won't comment on your lack of college background.
MIT is difficult. I have a cousin who received his doctorate there. I used to regularly kick his ass in chess.

But I do find it tasteless to be so desperate to insult someone by having to attack they're job,education, or physical appearance.
Me too. I simply made the choice not to continue a line of education. I simply hated school, but I wasn't going to be a loser HS dropout, like many of these people appear to be.

AussieFanKurt
09-15-2012, 08:31 PM
If there's anything I have learned from WC is too much personal disclosure on a place like spurstalk is not good

Wild Cobra
09-15-2012, 08:32 PM
If there's anything I have learned from WC is too much personal disclosure on a place like spurstalk is not good
LOL...

Ain't that the truth, and anything seems to be too much.

Latarian Milton
09-15-2012, 08:35 PM
I see you have such things all thought out. I never went to stalking school like you did. I was ignorant to what my actions were perceived as.

Really know? I take it you don't know shit about celestial alignments or why we have seasons.

The axial tilt of the earth is 23.4 degrees. I live at a latitude of about 46 degrees. The sun is at it's highest in the northern hemisphere at the summer solstice. The shadow was about 25 degrees from perpendicular which means the photo had to be taken within a short time of the solstice and within a short time from high noon. Had the angle of the shadows been much steeper, there would have been no way to get a directional fix.

u also ignorant to whatever shit you talked about when you have to base everything on the very limited knowledge you learned from high school. what it appears to be on a pic may differ greatly from what it really is due to illusion, and i don't think your hs teacher had taught you to take this into consideration tbh

AussieFanKurt
09-15-2012, 08:35 PM
LOL...

Ain't that the truth, and anything seems to be too much.

Yeah. Spurstalk is like the playground kind of. Any weakness will be jumped on. Not that I'm saying that what you've posted like tracking down homes is something I'd do but it's not something I really giva fuck about

mouse
09-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Well Mouse, the thing about your endorsement not helping is because you are known as a local conspiracy nut.

You had to use the word "nut" ?

You just couldn't make your point w/o resorting to a low blow could you.

Let me educate you WC the topics I debate are being debated by professors scollars and highly educated people from all over the globe.

You think I am the only person on earth that thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

Am I the only person that thinks the JFK assination had only one shooter?

Am I the only person you know who thinks man didnt evolve from a snail?

Why not Google some of these subjects and see I am not alone.

Google can be used for more than staking someone.

The evidence is staked up against you on these things, yet you persist. I'm sure people say the same thing about my views on Global Warming, but I have far more good evidence on my side,

And where is this "evidence" you speak of?

Wild Cobra
09-15-2012, 08:46 PM
u also ignorant to whatever shit you talked about when you have to base everything on the very limited knowledge you learned from high school. what it appears to be on a pic may differ greatly from what it really is due to illusion, and i don't think your hs teacher had taught you to take this into consideration tbh
School is limiting. One learns so much more in real life situations.

Wild Cobra
09-15-2012, 08:48 PM
You had to use the word "nut" ?

You just couldn't make your point w/o resorting to a low blow could you.

I didn't call you a nut, I said you are known as one.

AussieFanKurt
09-15-2012, 08:48 PM

I agree, I learned hardly anything worth knowing in school, most stuff you learn just from experiences in life tbh

mouse
09-15-2012, 08:56 PM

That seems to the theme at the unemployment office these days.

AussieFanKurt
09-15-2012, 09:00 PM
That seems to the theme at the unemployment office these days.

That is an over exaggeration and you know it. Yes people use it as an excuse but how can you say that high school education provides a wealth of information greater than experiences in life

Agloco
09-15-2012, 09:09 PM

I agree, I learned hardly anything worth knowing in school, most stuff you learn just from experiences in life tbh

Agreed. I picked up most of what I need from my job as a late-night re-stocker at my local supermarket. Lots of life lessons learned. Why anyone would be inclined to pursue education beyond HS?

mouse
09-15-2012, 09:10 PM
That is an over exaggeration and you know it. Yes people use it as an excuse but how can you say that high school education provides a wealth of information greater than experiences in life

Without using Google tell me how many college graduates work at Walmart

Agloco
09-15-2012, 09:10 PM
Let me educate you......

Tick, tock........

Wild Cobra
09-15-2012, 09:17 PM
My point was that school does not automatically mean shit. Some people can get good grades on tests, and still not understand how to apply what they learned. People learn by experience. Some people are self taught by picking up books.

School is not the end all be all of education. Education is however important.

mouse
09-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Don't get me wrong I have always said college education is overrated.

But unfortunaly many firms look for that 4 year citificate on your well padded resume before they call you in for an interview.

Many outstading individuals didnt finish college.

Bill Gates Steve Jobs Tesla Steven Seagul etc...

Collage today is one of the largest scams in America.

Young adults pay for overpriced books and put themselves in dept for years to come just to end up at Starbucks

mouse
09-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Tick, tock........

To bad your mind never came back from recess

BlackSwordsMan
09-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Cyber bullies you're gonna make this wild cobra nukka hang himself with his shoestrings and no one notice cause no one keeps in contact with him

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Agloco
09-15-2012, 10:02 PM
My point was that school does not automatically mean shit. Some people can get good grades on tests, and still not understand how to apply what they learned. People learn by experience. Some people are self taught by picking up books.

School is not the end all be all of education. Education is however important.

To be successful, one necessarily requires both. The exact mix needed is, of course, up to the individual.

The OP is suggesting that your mix is light on the scholastic end.

mouse
09-15-2012, 10:05 PM
To be successful, one necessarily requires both. The exact mix needed is, of course, up to the individual.

Are you saying Ozzy Ozbourne needed education to become sucessful?

Agloco
09-15-2012, 10:07 PM

ueZ6tvqhk8U

Many "outstanding" individuals have also won the lottery. I'd include a couple of the individuals on your list in that category.

Agloco
09-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Are you saying Ozzy Ozbourne needed education to become sucessful?

Yeppers. I'll wager that he wasn't born with intimate knowledge of music, or the English language for that matter.

Wild Cobra
09-15-2012, 10:41 PM

Is that how you interpret what that shithead said?

And here, I thought you were smarter than the average bear.

My mistake.

Woo Bum-kon
09-15-2012, 11:18 PM
:cry Nobody understands me. :cry

Latarian Milton
09-15-2012, 11:54 PM
Don't get me wrong I have always said college education is overrated.

But unfortunaly many firms look for that 4 year citificate on your well padded resume before they call you in for an interview.

Collage today is one of the largest scams in America.

Young adults pay for overpriced books and put themselves in dept for years to come just to end up at Starbucks

they didn't finish college but they spent quite some time there, i think they all benefited from their experiences of college life and they would've never got such experience if they had never been there. a certificate might be the least important thing one gets from the college imho

people do learn alot from life experience and college life makes a valuable part of that experience, so how can you say you have learned more from life experience than those who spent more years in school than you? studying in college doesn't forbid you to learn from your life i think, instead it expands and diversifies your life so you can actually learn more from it by attending college imho

mouse
09-15-2012, 11:57 PM

Who are you referring to?

mouse
09-16-2012, 12:08 AM
they didn't finish college but they spent quite some time there, i think they all benefited from their experiences of college life and they would've never got such experience if they had never been there. a certificate might be the least important thing one gets from the college imho

people do learn alot from life experience and college life makes a valuable part of that experience, so how can you say you have learned more from life experience than those who spent more years in school than you? studying in college doesn't forbid you to learn from your life i think, instead it expands and diversifies your life so you can actually learn more from it by attending college imho

Good point.

But ask yourself this......let's say your son has a choice to be,

A: a successful entertainer in Vegas

B: a successful record producer in Nashville

C: a captain in the military

Or

D: a casher at Walmart with a degree in philosify

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 12:09 AM
who are you referring to?

to be successful, one necessarily requires both. The exact mix needed is, of course, up to the individual.

the op is suggesting that your mix is light on the scholastic end.

op:

:lmao too fuckin stupid to get a college degree

Woo Bum-kon
09-16-2012, 12:10 AM
Good point.

B: a successful recrod producer in Nashville

Or

I just wish my son would learn to spell, so he doesn't end up a piece of shit like you.

mouse
09-16-2012, 12:13 AM
I just wish my son would learn to spell, so he doesn't end up a piece of shit like you.

Maybe you will get lucky and he can end up a loser like his dad.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-16-2012, 12:14 AM

Not nearly as limiting as a learning disability. You are limited to simple concepts as has been demonstrated time and again.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 12:18 AM
Maybe you will get lucky and he can end up a loser like his dad.
Did you say Fuzzy is his dad?

mouse
On a side note: someone tell WC I can't reply from my iPhone when he posts his outdated YouTube videos block the reply window.

DMC
He also speaks and translates ancient Hebrew better than the old Rabbinical scholars.

mouse
09-16-2012, 12:22 AM

First off spelling smack is so 1998

Second spending a good part of your life on a message board calling yourself woo Bon-Kom is nothing to be proud of.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 12:22 AM
On a side note: someone tell WC I can't reply from my iPhone when he posts his outdated YouTube videos block the reply window.
LOL...

They have to be new YouTube videos?

Tell you what, they have been there a while, I'll take them off.

Maybe you need a better Phone? My galaxy will do it. At least i think it will. I have visited SpursTalk on it, but never used it to post.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 12:24 AM
First off spelling smack is so 1998

Second spending a good part of your life on a message board calling yourself woo Fung Chung is nothing to be proud about.
Yes, how can such a poster have any morals.

Blake
09-16-2012, 12:24 AM
He also speaks and translates ancient Hebrew better than the old Rabbinical scholars.

better than YHWH himself, tbh

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 12:28 AM

better than YHWH himself, tbh
Like always, you two fools obviously didn't follow what I said.

No Shit Sherlock...

I do not know the ancient languages like they would.

How can anyone have an intelligent conversation with the likes of you who fail to understand what another says?

mouse
09-16-2012, 12:30 AM
I took a screen shot of what I see after you post as soon as I get to my trailer in the morning I will upload them to give you an idea what people see when they read your replies.

Not only is this POS iPhone 2G slow as $hit it fills in what it thinks I want to spell.

It's bad enough I am a poor speller I don't need you"re coming out as your when I want to say you're

DMC
09-16-2012, 12:34 AM

Common sense comes at an earlier age than yours. She understood it yet you didn't? I suppose you couldn't get a good heading on common sense via Google.

Oh I do, I just don't believe you do. I believe you can Wiki it and paraphrase though. Even if you did know, only an idiot would track down someone at their home and then tell them about it when your intent is to protect her (someone you've never met), then when she bolts like a rabbit, you post about it here as if you are the beacon of the night keeping weary wayward posters off the rocks of internet stalkers.

Just admit you advertise yourself as an idiot/savant and leave it at that.

On cue.

Very few when the city she lived in was given, and the visible house address was close to the center of town.

You're proud of your own ignorance. Out fucking standing.

You know, those numbers have a meaning, right?

You mean like how .7mm = 700,000 microns?

If a house number is 834 then the alignment of the city block is only 8 blocks away from the town center. Add that with being a easily seen flaglot, the search only takes under 5 minutes. Having a solar alignment and even/odd number narrows the search to a pretty small area.

All that and you still couldn't find the pussy. Was there no shadow to work from?

Your ignorance is understandable. Very few people see such things at first glance. However, for you to chastise someone because of your lack of understanding is not a good quality.
Yet she stopped talking to you. I guess you didn't see that at first glance while everyone else did. Amazing.

I could find you if I set out to do so. Trust me. But I haven't, because I have something called tact and common fucking sense, plus it would be a waste of my time.

mouse
09-16-2012, 12:35 AM
How can anyone have an intelligent conversation with the likes of you who fail to understand what another says?

WC do you not know any better than to reply to someone who cant post for more than 10 minutes W/O saying fucking idiot ?

Blake is on my RandomLie list of posters I try to avoid they bring nothing good to any intelligent debates.

DMC
09-16-2012, 12:38 AM
Like always, you two fools obviously didn't follow what I said.

No Shit Sherlock...

I do not know the ancient languages like they would.

You bolt in the middle of a discussion when you run out of Wiki links and Google results. You stated that the Hebrew texts were not properly translated, that the old writings mean something different than what they are commonly considered to mean. I took you to task on that over and over and you kept ignoring it.

The only conclusion that makes sense is that you are the greatest of all translators, since the old interpretations by Hebrew and Greek scholars were wrong (according to you).

If you're going to keep opening your mouth on these topics without a lick of knowledge, don't get so worked up when someone fuck starts your head.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 12:43 AM
You didn't like my explanation, and expect me to give you another? Go back and read what I said before.

Blake
09-16-2012, 12:43 AM
WC do you not know any better than to reply to someone who cant post for more than 10 minutes W/O saying fucking idiot ?

Blake is on my RandomLie list of posters I try to avoid they bring nothing good to any intelligent debates.

you do a terrible job of avoiding me, idiot.

Agloco
09-16-2012, 12:51 AM

My mistake.

How do you interpret it? Try not to let all of that life experience cloud your response.

DMC
09-16-2012, 12:55 AM
You didn't like my explanation, and expect me to give you another? Go back and read what I said before.
Unlike you I actually read before I respond. Your argument was baseless. You did nothing to support it.

DMC
09-16-2012, 12:57 AM

My mistake.
Tactic 1: righteous indignation

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 12:57 AM
Unlike you I actually read before I respond. Your argument was baseless. You did nothing to support it.
LOL....

As if your posts have any more merit than others...

LOL...

LOL...

AussieFanKurt
09-16-2012, 12:59 AM
If you're all going to argue, at least have an arguement about something worth talking about.

Wild Cobra
09-16-2012, 01:00 AM
If you're all going to argue, at least have an arguement about something worth having talking about.
Good point.

I guess I'll leave those children alone for a bit.

DMC
09-16-2012, 01:00 AM
LOL....

As if your posts have any more merit than others...

LOL...

LOL...
You couldn't address them so you resort now to another tactic:

tactic 2: broadly dismiss difficult challenges as being without merit.

DMC
09-16-2012, 01:01 AM
Good point.

I guess I'll leave those children alone for a bit.

Tactic 3: run from the conversation

mouse
09-16-2012, 08:20 AM
You bolt in the middle of a discussion when you run out of Wiki links and Google results.

You know how many times I wish Blake and Woo Boo-kom would at least use Craigslist to find data to reply to a topic?

You should feel special that WC even replied to you and he did some research?

You would think with Google,Wiki links,Ask.com and Babylon search engines I could get RandomLie Blake or Agloco to do at least 5 minutes of research and to think I gave them two days and they still couldn't prove to me Darwin was right and we Evolved from a Chimp?

Dude take what you can get around here. . You notice everyone who makes fun of someone's lack of education doesn't challenge that person in a debate?

Or at least show the rest of us how educated they are with intelligent insightful information?
but they don't .

If you're going to keep opening your mouth on these topics without a lick of knowledge, don't get so worked up when someone fuck starts your head.

Sounds something like what a drunk biker might say at the local bar in Fargo l

mouse
09-16-2012, 08:23 AM
you do a terrible job of avoiding me,

Spoken like a true stalker.

idiot.

with tourette's syndrome.

Latarian Milton
09-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Tactic 3: run from the conversation

Tactic 4: put you all on his ignore list.

colleges really suck these days but spending a couple years there ain't something that's gonna hurt your life like taking a shitty job may possibly do, instead college experience enriches your life and broadens your eyesight. it might be a waste of money & time but where else are you gonna make better use of your money and time?

O.J. Simpson
09-16-2012, 09:40 AM
Good point.

B: a successful record producer in Nashville

Or

E: Conspiracy nutjob that tries to justify lack of education with 'street smarts' from being a hobo

FuzzyLumpkins
09-16-2012, 09:42 AM

Sure thing, partschanger. I write the checklists that you have to memorize to to be able to do your job.

Shall we have another poll for Spurstalk Resident Idiot?

DJR210
09-29-2016, 09:14 AM

This isn't the original, but :lol anyway

DJR210
09-29-2016, 09:20 AM

This isn't the original, but :lol anyway

*edit - the link to the original is ITT

09-29-2016, 09:28 AM
:tu good shit, gonna do some reading :lol

09-29-2016, 12:25 PM
I took a photo
Of her house shadow

Errday Errday makin 88k

:lmao:lmao:lmao