PDA

View Full Version : Fixing Good

HeatChamps
09-16-2012, 01:52 AM
After seeing what has happened to Walt, we need a fixing good show. I don't understand how he all of a sudden becomes heartless killer. It doesn't make sense. But I guess making Walt bad now will soften the blow when he gets caught or dies. Imo the show should've ended after season 4. They learned their lesson and left the business after killing Gus. I guess this is Vince Gilligan's show. He can do whatever he wants with it. I will still watch the show as I'm hooked.

Reck
09-16-2012, 02:25 AM
A fixing what?

Dude dont worry, Spartacus is just mere months away.

Also Dexter.

Reck
09-16-2012, 02:26 AM
Oh yeah and Boardwalk Empire season 3 starts tomorrow..er I mean tonight.

HeatChamps
09-16-2012, 03:25 AM
Fixing Good is the Opposite of Breaking Bad. Get it? And thanks for the show recommendations. I'll check them out.I guess I would wish the dealers wouldn't get caught for once and avoid the stereotype of typical drug dealers.

HeatChamps
09-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Walt is still the man imo. Despite how they portray him in Season 5.

CubanSucks
09-16-2012, 05:08 PM
I don't understand how he all of a sudden becomes heartless killer. It doesn't make sense..

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

Watch the entire series cause you sound retarded

HeatChamps
09-16-2012, 05:14 PM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????

Watch the entire series cause you sound retarded
I did watch it. Season 5 is retarded because he all of a sudden is heartless. I mean did you watch the Fly episode? He still has a heart and very regretful of his actions though he didn't actually kill Jane. Gus was obviously pure evil and he was doing the world a favor by getting rid of him. Then all of a sudden he decides to be all macho in season 5.

Reck
09-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Not really.

All throughout the series you saw him act selfishly to benefit himself.

SEASON 4 SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!

On the last episode of season 4 he intentionally poisoned the kid to get Jesse back on his side.

CubanSucks
09-16-2012, 05:34 PM
I did watch it. Season 5 is retarded because he all of a sudden is heartless. I mean did you watch the Fly episode? He still has a heart and very regretful of his actions though he didn't actually kill Jane. Gus was obviously pure evil and he was doing the world a favor by getting rid of him. Then all of a sudden he decides to be all macho in season 5.

The Fly episode was 2 seasons ago!

Did you ever think that the reason he suddenly jumped up a notch this season is because for the first time since he got into the business he doesn't have a direct threat to his life? Gus and all the psychos in the Salamanca family are all dead and the cartel is at least at a distance atm so he feels like the only bad motherfucker around. It only helps that he had a part in a lot of it

HeatChamps
09-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Boardwalk is fucked up. The first thing I see is incest. Terrible.

Reck
09-16-2012, 05:54 PM
Boardwalk is fucked up. The first thing I see is incest. Terrible.

Keep watching, you'll get a clearer picture as the season progresses.

HeatChamps
09-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Keep watching, you'll get a clearer picture as the season progresses.
Sorry man. Incest is the one thing that pisses me off more than killing. Thank God Breaking Bad never did that.

Reck
09-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Why would it piss you off? Did you get molested or something when you were young? lol

HeatChamps
09-16-2012, 06:10 PM
Why would it piss you off? Did you get molested or something when you were young? lol
You think that is funny? And no it never happened to me. But just the thought makes me want to puke. I would rather just die tbh than be molested.

Reck
09-16-2012, 06:33 PM
No I dont think its funny to be molested but I find it funny that you get pissed about incest and get all defensive about it, specially when fictional.

That subject gets touched on on almost every shows.

The Sopranos, Dexter, Spartacus are all shows that have gone there.

CuckingFunt
09-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Sorry man. Incest is the one thing that pisses me off more than killing. Thank God Breaking Bad never did that.

I'm not going to spend too much time defending Boardwalk Empire because even though I'm a regular viewer I think it's a VERY flawed show, but, it's hardly as if they showed incest in a positive light.

CuckingFunt
09-16-2012, 06:42 PM
No I dont think its funny to be molested but I find it funny that you get pissed about incest and get all defensive about it, specially when fictional.

That subject gets touched on on almost every shows.

The Sopranos, Dexter, Spartacus are all shows that have gone there.

Arrested Development, even.

HeatChamps
09-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Well I haven't watched those shows. Breaking Bad though was instantly interesting to me. To me, Drugs and violence are less bothering to me compared to incest.

redzero
09-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Arrested Development, even.

Never real incest, though.