PDA

View Full Version : Is RG3 already reverting to his jungle instincts?

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 06:33 PM
200 passing yards

82 rushing yards (on 11 runs)

Loss.

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2012, 06:39 PM
Oh see cause hes a monkey...LOL

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 06:40 PM
Watching Dragonball Z is very cool and definitely not homosexual

TIMMYtoZO
09-16-2012, 06:40 PM
He is nothing but another dumb jungle chimp.

Clipper Nation
09-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Still a beast, tbh.....

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2012, 06:45 PM

Racism is always funny. :lmao

lol jungle I get it!

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 06:46 PM
Racism is always funny. :lmao

lol jungle I get it!
:lmaosame hobbies as lakaluva
:lmaogrown man watching anime

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2012, 06:47 PM
I can change my av and you'll have nothing on me. You're still a closet racist who is too scared to say ###### :lol

pussy :lol

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 06:51 PM
I can change my av and you'll have nothing on me. You're still a closet racist who is too scared to say ###### :lol

pussy :lol
You can change your avatar and you'll still be the guy who tries to be unique by purposely saying random, stupid shit...at least until DPG got in your head, made you change your user title, and killed your schtick.:lol

Now your new schtick is to act like Brannon and crusade against racism. :lol

Good one, ###### lover

Trainwreck2100
09-16-2012, 06:53 PM
Oh see cause hes a monkey...LOL

Bitch fuck you I watch dragonball z

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 06:54 PM
Also, I'll happily admit I'm prejudiced against black people. However, that doesn't change the fact that you're a grown man with little boy fetishes/hobbies. That's no one's fault but your own.

J.T.
09-16-2012, 06:57 PM

DD I'm sorry a Dragon Ball Z fan got your girlfriend to cheat on you but don't be taking your anger out on the greatest cartoon of all time now, aight scroliosis?

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 06:59 PM
DD I'm sorry a Dragon Ball Z fan got your girlfriend to cheat on you but don't be taking your anger out on the greatest cartoon of all time now, aight scroliosis?
:lol

I can't watch anime...have never been able to.

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 06:59 PM
btw, I love the Thundercats too, but there's a time and a place (20 years ago)...ya feel me?

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2012, 07:01 PM
You can change your avatar and you'll still be the guy who tries to be unique by purposely saying random, stupid shit...at least until DPG got in your head, made you change your user title, and killed your schtick.:lol

Now your new schtick is to act like Brannon and crusade against racism. :lol

Good one, ###### lover

What schtick? I never changed anything. :lol I've been posting the same way for 7 years sweetie

J.T.
09-16-2012, 07:02 PM
DBZ's not even on TV anymore and shit like Naruto is just a poor man's DBZ anyway, it's like saying you'd rather watch the CFL over the NFL

J.T.
09-16-2012, 07:03 PM
btw, I love the Thundercats too, but there's a time and a place (20 years ago)...ya feel me?

You must be old as fuck, I was still in high school 10 years ago and DBZ was on TV then.

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Bitch fuck you I watch dragonball z

Ok? What's that gotta do with anything YOUR POST DOESN'T EVEN MATCH WHAT I SAID

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2012, 07:04 PM
I didn't even watch anything past the frieza saga I'm just madly in love with vegeta

Avante
Russell Wilson looked great in beating the Cowboys.

RGIII was in that dreaded ...win back to back on the road game....which hasn't been done yet this season and is hard to do. He has "star" written all over him only a blind man wouldn't see that.

Michael Vick won.

Black QB's are doing just fine.

J.T.
I didn't even watch anything past the frieza saga I'm just madly in love with vegeta

Couple things...

1. Points off for spelling "Freeza" wrong
2. You're clearly lying as you have a post-Freeza saga Vegeta pic as your avatar
3. Lol in love with a male cartoon character, fag
4. Fuck you

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2012, 07:06 PM
I know its majin vegeta but I know nothing outside of the story. I know he had an M on his head and exploded trying to kill buu or cell. Like I said I know nothing outside of the frieza saga

DeadlyDynasty
DBZ's not even on TV anymore and shit like Naruto is just a poor man's DBZ anyway, it's like saying you'd rather watch the CFL over the NFL
I honestly wouldn't know anything about that. We had Thundercats, Ninja turtles, and He-man (lol gay) growing up

BlackSwordsMan
I do watch the abridged DBZ though

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm sorry deadly. I didn't mean anything of it
make up sex is always great ^__^

J.T.
09-16-2012, 07:11 PM
I know its majin vegeta but I know nothing outside of the story. I know he had an M on his head and exploded trying to kill buu or cell. Like I said I know nothing outside of the frieza saga

The retarded English version spellings you use is making my brain hurt.

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm sorry deadly. I didn't mean anything of it
make up sex is always great ^__^
Don't be sorry, BSM. I really don't like black people*...so if that offends you, speak out against it.

Much love.

*Very few exceptions.

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2012, 07:13 PM
I love you though. :(

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2012, 07:13 PM
The retarded English version spellings you use is making my brain hurt.
Fuck outta here with the japanese shit
funimation or bust!

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 07:14 PM
I love you too.

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2012, 07:15 PM
^___^

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Russell Wilson looked great in beating the Cowboys.

RGIII was in that dreaded ...win back to back on the road game....which hasn't been done yet this season and is hard to do. He has "star" written all over him only a blind man wouldn't see that.

Michael Vick won.

Black QB's are doing just fine.
Russell Wilson looked great as a game manager.

:lmao how much money did you lose this week

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Get my custom title? ^__^

J.T.
09-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Don't be sorry, BSM. I really don't like black people*...so if that offends you, speak out against it.

Much love.

*Very few exceptions.

You should hear how racist I get over the headset on Call of Duty

To blacks:

"How does it feel knowing I'll always make more money than you?"

"Is father's day a really confusing time in your household?"

"At least once you realize you'll never be as good as me at COD you can always drop out of high school and sell cocaine like your incarcerated brother did."

To Central Americans:

"Is Strawberry Fields Forever a sad song for you?"

"How many burritos can you make in the 60 seconds its gonna take to start the next game?"

Puerto Ricans and Mexicans are really bad about looping "Fuck you" over and over to prevent you from saying anything, so a lot of times when they do that I'll do it back but say a different insult every time, not gonna do it here because it won't look cool on a forum but yeah, minorities suck at shit talking in video games

BlackSwordsMan
09-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Wow

ColinB
09-16-2012, 07:21 PM
They could just say your insults suck and that would be a solid enough response to that garbage, imo.

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 07:22 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

DeadlyDynasty
09-16-2012, 07:23 PM
They could just say your insults suck and that would be a solid enough response to that garbage, imo.
Hi Colin.

J.T.
09-16-2012, 07:23 PM
Fuck outta here with the japanese shit
funimation or bust!

I personally know like half of the original DBZ cast and they're mostly cool dudes, I've definitely bummed a couple cigarettes from the guy who does Vegeta's voice in my day, but the script is fucking terrible and you shouldn't watch it. And if your reason for not watching it subtitled is because Goku sounds like a girl, then you're being racist against Japanese voices and are henceforth a hypocrite. So basically don't respond to this post, I just trapped you with the SpursTalk equivalent of "Does your mom know you're gay?"

J.T.
09-16-2012, 07:25 PM

Did we strike a nerve there? Let me guess, you're Central American, really love playing Black Ops, use [MEX] or [PRx1] as your clan tag and the corresponding flag as your playercard background? Yes to all of those? Fucking thought so, now go mow my lawn for $2.50.

ColinB
09-16-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm white.

No need to get so mad. I just thought your insults were boring. It's the typical shit all the 15 years old shout out on that game.

Carry on.

J.T.
09-16-2012, 07:32 PM
I'm white.

No need to get so mad. I just thought your insults were boring. It's the typical shit all the 15 years old shout out on that game.

Carry on.

Cool story bro, but online interactions are not rated by the ESRB. This one time I told a kid who couldn't have been older than 10 to wake up his mom and ask her what a c unt is, he came back about 5 minutes later and said his mom told him to get off the PS3 for the night. 15 year olds are easy as hell to shut down because they're not old enough to own the game anyway and their only comeback to adults is "you're OLD and playing a game!"

ColinB
09-16-2012, 07:46 PM
That's pretty cool, man. Shutting down ten year olds and minorities on good 'ol Call of Duty. Must make for a great story to tell friends and family.

J.T.
09-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Well, ten year olds and minorities are naturally less educated than me so it really takes no effort on my part. And I have better things to share with my friends and family, that's why I share this stuff on SpursTalk with the people who really matter in my life.

MannyIsGod
09-16-2012, 07:58 PM
I thought he was great. A dropped 70 yd pass did him no favors.

Trill Clinton
09-16-2012, 09:01 PM
You should hear how racist I get over the headset on Call of Duty

To blacks:

"How does it feel knowing I'll always make more money than you?"

"Is father's day a really confusing time in your household?"

"At least once you realize you'll never be as good as me at COD you can always drop out of high school and sell cocaine like your incarcerated brother did."

To Central Americans:

"How many burritos can you make in the 60 seconds its gonna take to start the next game?"

Puerto Ricans and Mexicans are really bad about looping "Fuck you" over and over to prevent you from saying anything, so a lot of times when they do that I'll do it back but say a different insult every time, not gonna do it here because it won't look cool on a forum but yeah, minorities suck at shit talking in video games

your one of those guys?:lol

and catch a nigga on madden or nba2k13 i talk mad shit in that

The Franchise
09-16-2012, 09:36 PM
I thought he was great. A dropped 70 yd pass did him no favors.

On top of a retarded receiver throwing the ball at a cornerback to take them out of field goal range.

Avante
09-16-2012, 11:54 PM
Russell Wilson looked great as a game manager.

:lmao how much money did you lose this week

I won 600.

J.T.
09-17-2012, 03:20 AM
your one of those guys?:lol

and catch a nigga on madden or nba2k13 i talk mad shit in that

Yeah but you know what the difference is between me and them?

9qkD4bw-bs4

DAF86
09-17-2012, 07:00 AM
Comparing DragonBall to Naruto is like comparing The Beatles to Nickelback.

Clipper Nation
09-17-2012, 07:58 AM
I won 600.
:lol DOK 4-2 without any research
:lol DOK > you
:lol Good luck replenishing Mason's college fund after you gambled it all away last week

J.T.
09-17-2012, 08:47 AM

:lmao

jag
09-17-2012, 02:32 PM
As the game went on, he stopped going through his reads and looked to run as soon as he saw his primary receiver covered. I don't think he actually has a chimp brain like Vick, Vince Young and Tebow, but it's going to be difficult for someone who runs as well as he does to not instictively pull the ball down and take off as soon as the pocket starts to collapse.

Clipper Nation
09-17-2012, 04:50 PM
As the game went on, he stopped going through his reads and looked to run as soon as he saw his primary receiver covered.
It wasn't all improvised runs on his part, Shanahan called a fair amount of designed read options, tbh.... plus, he also DID put up 3 touchdowns and 288 total yards, so it's not like he played like shit...

J.T.
09-17-2012, 04:57 PM
It wasn't all improvised runs on his part, Shanahan called a fair amount of designed read options, tbh.... plus, he also DID put up 3 touchdowns and 288 total yards, so it's not like he played like shit...

Nobody cares about your stats when you lose except your fantasy owner.

Clipper Nation
09-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Nobody cares about your stats when you lose except your fantasy owner.
True that, but when someone else makes a completely egregious fuck-up that costs your team the game (Josh Morgan), the focus should be on them, not the people who played well....

vander
09-17-2012, 05:21 PM

Dragon Ball is the Beatles in this comparison?

J.T.
09-17-2012, 05:35 PM
Dragon Ball is the Beatles in this comparison?

Great job answering your own question, now let's not waste a post on it next time.

mojorizen7
09-17-2012, 07:24 PM
Saw the entire game. He's talented but TBH ...he's a whiner.

Creepn
09-18-2012, 12:07 AM
Lol using this game to try to shun black qb's? Doesn't make any sense at all.

Avante
09-18-2012, 01:02 AM
The black QB...hmmm?

The top three Eagle QB's...

Donovan McNabb
Randall Cunningham
Michael Vick

Best Oilers/Titans

Warren Moon
Steve McNair

Best Panther QB

Cam Newton

Warren Moon in the top 5/6 QB's of all time stat wise.

Doug Williams Superbowl Winner

J.T.
09-18-2012, 02:00 AM
Black coaches have more Super Bowl wins than black QBs tho

Avante
09-18-2012, 02:17 AM
Black coaches have more Super Bowl wins than black QBs tho

The bottom line is that black QB's can play in the NFL. Anyone trying to play this.."jungle bunnies"..."spear chuckers"...bit is stupid and don't know the NFL.

J.T.
09-18-2012, 04:28 AM
I don't think anyone's saying they can't play, just that they can't play as good as white QBs... and we judge the white QBs by Super Bowl wins so the same applies to black QBs. And a lot of black QBs in the NFL have the propensity to go 1st read, 2nd read, run. Most of the time when a white QB rolls out of the pocket it's to throw the ball. That's all anyone is saying here:

White QB goes through all his reads, rolls out of pocket to throw
Black QB goes through one or two reads, turns into running back

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-18-2012, 07:17 AM
I don't think anyone's saying they can't play, just that they can't play as good as white QBs... and we judge the white QBs by Super Bowl wins so the same applies to black QBs. And a lot of black QBs in the NFL have the propensity to go 1st read, 2nd read, run. Most of the time when a white QB rolls out of the pocket it's to throw the ball. That's all anyone is saying here:

Boom. HEADSHOT.

Bigzax
09-18-2012, 12:07 PM
Nobody said the brutha was going 16-0. He's got the skills, he's got the heart, the smart, and the talent. 3pts from being 2-0 against your so called elite and above average white qb's...brees and bradford. If steve young had jungle instincts too then so be it.

Creepn
09-18-2012, 01:06 PM

Most of the time it gets thrown for an interception or they just waste the down. At least running will net a couple more yards for a first down or better field goal position. You also want to judge base on superbowls when the percentage of white starting qb's are significantly higher.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-18-2012, 01:40 PM
Most of the time it gets thrown for an interception or they just waste the down. At least running will net a couple more yards for a first down or better field goal position. You also want to judge base on superbowls when the percentage of white starting qb's are significantly higher.

This argument makes ZERO sense. Fucking ZERO. The % of white QBs is significantly higher because--on the whole--they are significantly better.

QB is the most impactful and important position in all of sports, so teams don't just hand the keys to their franchise over to moon crickets that easily.

Bigzax
09-18-2012, 02:23 PM
ehhhh...go pick another LOCK of the week...:lol

brees and brady have really come through for you. where are you white superman, where are you!?!

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-18-2012, 02:37 PM
brees and brady have really come through for you. where are you white superman, where are you!?!
:lolTypical Foreskins fan, spilling seed after a couple games. Brees and Brady have 4 rings and are coming off 5,000 yard seasons.

Try again, BigSnax:lol

Creepn
09-18-2012, 03:21 PM
This argument makes ZERO sense. Fucking ZERO. The % of white QBs is significantly higher because--on the whole--they are significantly better.

QB is the most impactful and important position in all of sports, so teams don't just hand the keys to their franchise over to moon crickets that easily.

Lol bullshit. The number is higher because of racism. Your voice is just an echo of your stupid lilly white past. "Oh blacks can't do this, oh blacks can't do that, only whites do this only whites do that". Your belief system have been shattered repeatedly throughout history.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Lol bullshit. The number is higher because of racism. Your voice is just an echo of your stupid lilly white past. "Oh blacks can't do this, oh blacks can't do that, only whites do this only whites do that". Your belief system have been shattered repeatedly throughout history.
Was it racism that prevented Michael Vick from taking a stacked Eagles team to the playoffs last year?

Creepn
09-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Was it racism that prevented Michael Vick from taking a stacked Eagles team to the playoffs last year?

I'm telling you, swap the numbers of white and black starting quarterbacks and a black quarterback led team will win the superbowl every year. Then soon everyone will say white quarterbacks sucks.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-18-2012, 03:32 PM
I'm telling you, swap the numbers of white and black starting quarterbacks and a black quarterback led team will win the superbowl every year. Then soon everyone will say white quarterbacks sucks.
Good job dodging my question. I tell it like it is. You tell it how it might be

Creepn
09-18-2012, 03:35 PM
Good job dodging my question. I tell it like it is. You tell it how it might be

Sure injured Vick had a stack team along with numerous other stacked teams with white quarterbacks who weren't injured. What's your point?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Sure injured Vick had a stack team along with numerous other stacked teams with white quarterbacks who weren't injured. What's your point?
Name them.

Also, injured Vick is injured b/c he can't stand in the pocket like a Real QB. Thanks for supporting my argument.

Creepn
09-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Name them.

Also, injured Vick is injured b/c he can't stand in the pocket like a Real QB. Thanks for supporting my argument.

He was hit in the pocket!

Bigzax
09-18-2012, 03:43 PM
you live in the past, RG3's the future bro.

and this is your thread, you're the one spilling racist seed after a couple games, you would have done it after one game had RG3 not won NFC player of the week last week to shut yo mouf up...:lol

i'm just here to represent after a hard fought loss. we'll let his play do the talking.

the party just started for rg3, he's 22 years old, you gotta give him some time to shine. it's only going on week 3 of his rookie year now. kid hasn't even played his first home game yet...

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-18-2012, 03:49 PM
He was hit in the pocket!
and he was hit outside of it repeatedly--as he is every year.

Where are these numerous stacked teams that missed the playoffs last year? Stop dodging and lying--I'm starting to believe you really are black with this behavior.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-18-2012, 03:50 PM

and this is your thread, you're the one spilling racist seed after a couple games, you would have done it after one game had RG3 not won NFC player of the week last week to shut yo mouf up...:lol

i'm just here to represent after a hard fought loss. we'll let his play do the talking.

the party just started for rg3, he's 22 years old, you gotta give him some time to shine. it's only going on week 3 of his rookie year now. kid hasn't even played his first home game yet...
They said the same about McNabb, and he cost the Eagles the SB:sleep

TIMMYtoZO
09-18-2012, 04:09 PM

:lol Orakpo lost for the season
:lol relying on a black QB to use his jungle instincts to run the O
:lol shitty wide receivers
:lol another typical Redskin season

Bigzax
09-18-2012, 04:16 PM
:lol Orakpo lost for the season
:lol relying on a black QB to use his jungle instincts to run the O
:lol shitty wide receivers
:lol another typical Redskin season

we owned the giants without a qb last year, twice...:lol

lets see how we do this year...

J.T.
09-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Lol big zax comin out the mfing woodwork! playa say what?

dirk4mvp
09-18-2012, 05:03 PM

I guess that mattered in the grand scheme of things.

I wonder how monkeyball is gonna go when he has Tuck and JPP running after him.

Creepn
09-18-2012, 09:27 PM
and he was hit outside of it repeatedly--as he is every year.

Where are these numerous stacked teams that missed the playoffs last year? Stop dodging and lying--I'm starting to believe you really are black with this behavior.

Of course he got hit outside the pocket a lot. He scrambles! Most of the time he is chased out of the pocket by the defense but his injuries came from staying in the pocket. Black athletes became successful in sports by breaking from the norm of white athletes anyway so I don't know why you want to convince me otherwise.

Why wouldn't I include the stacked teams that made the playoffs? That's stupid.

Trill Clinton
09-18-2012, 09:51 PM
Nobody said the brutha was going 16-0. He's got the skills, he's got the heart, the smart, and the talent. 3pts from being 2-0 against your so called elite and above average white qb's...brees and bradford. If steve young had jungle instincts too then so be it.

http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/drops%20the%20mic.jpg

Avante
09-18-2012, 10:53 PM

So why are black QB's drafted, yep it's because they add another dimension to an offense. You disagree?

Warren Moon has more TD passes than Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas. Only 4 QB's have passed for more yards than Moon.