PDA

View Full Version : If you don't vaccinate your children, you are a horrible parent. Period

Pages : [1] 2 3

RandomGuy
09-17-2012, 11:09 AM
Not really much to discuss, other than to see if the people who flat out refuse can provide a good amount of scientific evidence to show that vaccines are, on balance, bad.

Granted and acceded costs:
Some people who receive vaccines will die. This is documented, and does happen, from what I understand. It is, however, a cost that is far, far lower than the cost of letting millions die from a disease that can easily be prevented.

There is pretty overwhelming evidence that vaccines have prevented billions of deaths and disfigurements, ala polio.

If you want to claim that there is some super-solid evidence about all vaccines or just certain ones, feel free to present it.

The emotional hook of the thread title got you here, now let's see what evidence is actually out there.

If you can't provide some solid science, you are acting on little more than the faith healing do-dahs, who think God will rescue their kids.
http://www.google.com/search?q=faith+healing+deaths

elbamba
09-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Is this really an issue?

boutons_deux
09-17-2012, 11:29 AM
http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/338016/3/Whooping-cough-vaccine-ineffective

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/07/30/whooping-cough-vaccine.aspx

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(11)70295-X/fulltext#article_upsell

http://www.naturalnews.com/036328_Merck_mumps_vaccine_False_Claims_Act.html

Polio vaccine and small pox vaccine have been very effective.

But trusting BigPharma and FDA/CDC to deliver equally effective vaccines is naive. BigPharma is huge scam, an outright criminal enterprise, where profits are the priority, not health outcomes.

RandomGuy
09-17-2012, 12:25 PM
Is this really an issue?

My brother's wife is a drippy dippy new agey dumbass.

They haven't vaccinated any of their 3 kids.

If any of them dies because they didn't get their kid vaccinated for an easily preventable disease, well, I would strongly consider suing to get custody.

clambake
09-17-2012, 12:31 PM

If any of them dies because they didn't get their kid vaccinated for an easily preventable disease, well, I would strongly consider suing to get custody.

kidding, right?

Drachen
09-17-2012, 12:37 PM

why would you wait? If you feel that they are in that much danger, then it would be pretty negligent of your to leave them in that danger.

btw, I agree that it is pretty stupid.

clambake
09-17-2012, 12:44 PM
suing for custody cuz of vaccinations? gotta be more to this story.

c'mon, serve it up!

Clipper Nation
09-17-2012, 12:48 PM
:lol SA210
:lol Getting medical advice from Z-list actors instead of doctors

jack sommerset
09-17-2012, 12:51 PM
Random gets caught up with his strong takes. I find it easy to believe he would want custody of those kids because they have not been vaccinated. Actually I don't but to make his point he will say something like that. If he really believed in this, random would take the kids himself to get the shots. God bless

coyotes_geek
09-17-2012, 12:57 PM
I thought we established in the Castro/Pre-K thread that lack of convienent transportation options is an acceptable excuse to neglect your child's well being.

RandomGuy
09-17-2012, 01:36 PM
suing for custody cuz of vaccinations? gotta be more to this story.

c'mon, serve it up!

Nope that is it.

No vaccinations = negligence in my mind.

BUT

I lack the resources, or willingness to shatter the family over it at the moment.

Is it partially my fault if one of the two, soon to be three, kids dies? In some small way, but there are limits on what one can do.

RandomGuy
09-17-2012, 01:37 PM
Random gets caught up with his strong takes. I find it easy to believe he would want custody of those kids because they have not been vaccinated. Actually I don't but to make his point he will say something like that. If he really believed in this, random would take the kids himself to get the shots. God bless

Stronly considered that as well. I might be able to convince my brother to go along with it, without drippy wife knowing.

clambake
09-17-2012, 01:39 PM
it'd be more than shattered.

it'd be a 24/7 shitstorm.

jack sommerset
09-17-2012, 01:43 PM
Stronly considered that as well. I might be able to convince my brother to go along with it, without drippy wife knowing.

Intervention is not just for drug addicts and alcoholics...... Get the family and friends together, the facts and perhaps a doctor and head on over to the wife's home. If that doesn't work, tell the wife you want to take the kids to the mall only to make a quick stop at carenow. God bless

coyotes_geek
09-17-2012, 01:47 PM
I do feel for those kids though. The risk of disease is bad enough, but on top of that, good luck finding a day care or preschool to take them.

SA210
09-17-2012, 01:53 PM
:lol SA210
:lol Getting medical advice from Z-list actors instead of doctors

Actually I didn't get any advice from an actor. I just happened to post their stance on the issue. :tu

SnakeBoy
09-17-2012, 01:53 PM
Shit! I am in complete agreement with RG...what the hell is going on?

SA210
09-17-2012, 01:57 PM
The vaccination myth continues..

High unvaccinated rates of children in school, the increase in pertussis ---- you better vaccinate the kids. Be afraid! But research shows otherwise.

Whooping cough has natural cycles about every four to five years, regardless of vaccination rates. Vaccines were "believed" to be effective between 63 percent and 94 percent. The real vaccine "effectiveness" was between 24 percent and 41 percent, after analyzing the data.

Take California pertussis cases. In 2010, 81 percent of younger than 18 who contracted whooping cough were fully "up to date" on their vaccines, 11 percent had at least one shot and only 8 percent were unvaccinated, according to the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases.

The Italian Health Ministry awarded the Bocca family 174,000 euros after conceding the MMR vaccine caused autism in their 9-year-old son in June 2012. Four infants between 9 and 14 months of age recently died within 24 hours of receiving their measles and DPT vaccines in the Doti area of Nepal.

Are your decisions fear-based or information-based? Read "Vaccination is not immunization" by Dr. Tim O'Shea. Go to www.NVIC.org (http://www.NVIC.org) and get information your doctor or the press can't or won't provide. Then make an informed decision, not based on fear but rather on understanding.

http://www.nvic.org/

Drachen
09-17-2012, 01:58 PM
I do feel for those kids though. The risk of disease is bad enough, but on top of that, good luck finding a day care or preschool to take them.

There are groups for that. My wife is a part of SA Natural Parenting and you can find someone there who does daycare, etc.

We are not all "hippy drippy" but we do things that make rational sense (cloth diapering/cloth baby wipes, etc). Plus that group has offshoot groups about stuff like backyard gardening with education on composting/ seed swaps, etc. It is cool, but there are several people who go a little far (in my estimation) and do stuff like absolutely no vaccinations. I am sure that there is a subgroup that sets up day care for non-vaccinated kids.

coyotes_geek
09-17-2012, 02:09 PM
There are groups for that. My wife is a part of SA Natural Parenting and you can find someone there who does daycare, etc.

We are not all "hippy drippy" but we do things that make rational sense (cloth diapering/cloth baby wipes, etc). Plus that group has offshoot groups about stuff like backyard gardening with education on composting/ seed swaps, etc. It is cool, but there are several people who go a little far (in my estimation) and do stuff like absolutely no vaccinations. I am sure that there is a subgroup that sets up day care for non-vaccinated kids.

So what happens when it's time for that kid to go to school?

RandomGuy
09-17-2012, 02:12 PM
Intervention is not just for drug addicts and alcoholics...... Get the family and friends together, the facts and perhaps a doctor and head on over to the wife's home. If that doesn't work, tell the wife you want to take the kids to the mall only to make a quick stop at carenow. God bless

Ain't no malls where they live.

Did I mention that their kids were born in a cabin outside of town, with no doctors, and just a midwife attending?

Risky, risky, risky.

RandomGuy
09-17-2012, 02:19 PM
The vaccination myth continues..

High unvaccinated rates of children in school, the increase in pertussis ---- you better vaccinate the kids. Be afraid! But research shows otherwise.

Whooping cough has natural cycles about every four to five years, regardless of vaccination rates. Vaccines were "believed" to be effective between 63 percent and 94 percent. The real vaccine "effectiveness" was between 24 percent and 41 percent, after analyzing the data.

Take California pertussis cases. In 2010, 81 percent of younger than 18 who contracted whooping cough were fully "up to date" on their vaccines, 11 percent had at least one shot and only 8 percent were unvaccinated, according to the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases.

The Italian Health Ministry awarded the Bocca family 174,000 euros after conceding the MMR vaccine caused autism in their 9-year-old son in June 2012. Four infants between 9 and 14 months of age recently died within 24 hours of receiving their measles and DPT vaccines in the Doti area of Nepal.

Are your decisions fear-based or information-based? Read "Vaccination is not immunization" by Dr. Tim O'Shea. Go to www.NVIC.org (http://www.NVIC.org) and get information your doctor or the press can't or won't provide. Then make an informed decision, not based on fear but rather on understanding.

http://www.nvic.org/

Since 1982, NVIC has advocated that well-designed, independent, on-going scientific studies must be conducted to: (1) define the various biological mechanisms involved in vaccine injury and death: (2) identify genetic and other biological high risk factors for suffering chronic brain and immune system dysfunction after vaccination; and (3) evaluate short and long-term health outcomes of individuals, who use many vaccines, and those, who use fewer or no vaccines, to determine the health effects of vaccination on individuals and the public health.

NVIC works to protect the freedom for citizens to exercise the human right to voluntary, informed consent to any medical intervention or use of pharmaceutical product, such as a vaccine, which carries a risk of injury or death.

Interesting website.

THAT, I could go for. I am all about learning what the real risks and rewards are.

SA210
09-17-2012, 02:25 PM
This really works wonders and a lot better than many vaccines that we really do not need.

mcOdYuJ0swI

dyJBYZJZEUQ

ChumpDumper
09-17-2012, 02:27 PM
Is vitamin D better than the polio vaccine?

I don't think every vaccine is necessary for children, but to dismiss them all out of hand because your online chiropractor said so is stupid.

Shastafarian
09-17-2012, 02:36 PM
Is vitamin D better than the polio vaccine?
It is not.

SA210
09-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Chump, It's also very stupid to assume that my sole decision not to vaccinate is because of an online chiropractor or an actor. But that's what you do is troll anything anyone says and twist their words which is exactly why I unleashed Chump-Gate when you wanted to be an ass.

Honestly, without all the jokes and all, I never said I was against a polio vaccine. I just said we don't vaccinate. MOST vaccines are NOT truly necessary and true independent research backs this up. If you read what I said in my vaccine thread I said in emergencies it would be ok, such as accidents, ER visits, etc.

The issue here isn't "polio". The issue is the fear mongering that BECAUSE we needed polio shots that now we suddenly need every single other money making vaccine or we will all die. It just isn't true.

SA210
09-17-2012, 02:45 PM
I know the video is an hour long, but it's very interesting what Dr. Lawrence Palevsky has to say about vaccines, and he is very qualified to speak on the issue.

If you have time, trolling aside, watch the entire video since it is a very important issue, and make your own decision.

He also goes into the reality of how studies don't go into unvaccinated vs vaccinated to come up with real results, however the one that does exist shows that unvaccinated are healthier than vaccinated.

These are the same things I posted in my vaccine thread but people cared more about trolling instead of looking into it further.

PWbaIEaAsu4

ChumpDumper
09-17-2012, 02:46 PM
Chump, It's also very stupid to assume that my sole decision not to vaccinate is because of an online chiropractor or an actor. But that's what you do is troll anything anyone says and twist their words which is exactly why I unleashed Chump-Gate when you wanted to be an ass.

Honestly, without all the jokes and all, I never said I was against a polio vaccine. I just said we don't vaccinate. MOST vaccines are NOT truly necessary and true independent research backs this up. If you read what I said in my vaccine thread I said in emergencies it would be ok, such as accidents, ER visits, etc.

The issue here isn't "polio". The issue is the fear mongering that BECAUSE we needed polio shots that now we suddenly need every single other money making vaccine or we will all die. It just isn't true.If you say MOST vaccines are not necessary, which ones do you consider to be necessary?

Shastafarian
09-17-2012, 02:50 PM
ines are NOT truly necessary and true independent research backs this up. If you read what I said in my vaccine thread I said in emergencies it would be ok, such as accidents, ER visits, etc

Explain this further please.

SA210
09-17-2012, 02:53 PM
If you say MOST vaccines are not necessary, which ones do you consider to be necessary?

Aside form what I was vaccinated with in my childhood, I stay away from any new ones. When the next scare comes along like a new bird or swine flu, or dragon flu or whatever else they say..I will do my research into what the "new" vaccine actually consists of.

cantthinkofanything
09-17-2012, 02:54 PM

Like if you found out your child has Polio. Then you could take them to the ER and get an emergency Polio vaccine.

SA210
09-17-2012, 02:54 PM

I'm not discussing this with you. You have done nothing but trolled anything I say. Move on.

SA210
09-17-2012, 02:55 PM
Like if you found out your child has Polio. Then you could take them to the ER and get an emergency Polio vaccine.

No, more like a car accident and you need some morphine for pain.

Shastafarian
09-17-2012, 02:56 PM
Actually I tried to educate you. And I sincerely think you don't understand what a vaccine is.

Shastafarian

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
Aside form what I was vaccinated with in my childhood, I stay away from any new ones. When the next scare comes along like a new bird or swine flu, or dragon flu or whatever else they say..I will do my research into what the "new" vaccine actually consists of.That really doesn't answer my question.

Which vaccines do you consider to be necessary?

If your child has had no vaccinations at all, it is difficult to say you feel any vaccinations are necessary.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2012, 02:57 PM
No, more like a car accident and you need some morphine for pain.Um, morphine is not a vaccine.

Shastafarian
09-17-2012, 02:57 PM
All kidding aside SA210 should do some actual research (maybe take a night class) on this stuff. Youtube is not a peer reviewed publication.

cantthinkofanything
09-17-2012, 02:59 PM

How the fuck would that help the polio?????

SA210
09-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Big Study: Vaccinated Kids 2-5 More Diseases Than Unvaccinated

A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least 2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.

The results are presented in the bar chart below; the complete data and study results are here (http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-general/health-unvaccinated-children/survey-results-illnesses.html). The data is compared to the national German KIGGS health study of the children in the general population. Most of the respondents to the survey were from the U.S. (Click on the chart to see it better)

The data was collected from parents with vaccine-free children via an internet questionnaire by vaccineinjury.info and Andreas Bachmair, a German classical homeopathic practitioner. The independent study is self-funded and is not sponsored by a large “credible” non-profit or government health organization with political and financial conflicts of interest; hence Bachmair relies on Google ads and donations for revenue. Each one of the 8000 cases are actual cases with medical documentation. Three other studies had similar results according to Bachmair and are reported below.

No study of health outcomes of vaccinated people versus unvaccinated has ever been conducted in the U.S. by CDC or any other agency in the 50 years or more of an accelerating schedule of vaccinations (now over 50 doses of 14 vaccines given before kindergarten, 26 doses in the first year). Most data collected by CDC is contained in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database. The VAERS is generally thought to contain only 3 to 5 percent of reportable incidents. This is simply because only some immediate reactions are reported by doctors; but many are not admitted to be reactions to the vaccine. Most importantly, the VAERS numbers are only immediate reactions, which I would place with a few hours to a few weeks. Long-term vaccine-induced diseases and disorders are not recognized by parents or doctors when these conditions develop perhaps a few months to five years or more and would never be realized to come from multiple vaccinations. In other words, many children and adults have diseases and disorders that are vaccine induced and they never suspect they are from the vaccines, as this study indicates.

The comparisons of the health of vaccine-free children with the health statistics of the general population are the same as comparing unvaccinated with vaccinated. This is simply because the general population of U.S. children are nearly 100 percent vaccinated.

Only four of the unvaccinated 8000 responded with severeautism (0.05%) and these were said to be high mercury cases. On the other hand, I had noticed the results show about a 1% rate for autism in the unvaccinated over 3 years old–about the same as vaccinated children. So I asked Bachmair why the data does not show significantly less. He told me he had invited many autism groups and internet autism lists to participate and thus skewed the results accordingly. If the true rate is 0.5%, I calculated that only 40 extra respondents (above the true average number) responded yes to autism, it would skew the results by a factor of 2. If the true rate is 0.25%, only 60 additional respondents (above the true average number) of the 8000 responded yes to autism, it would skew the results by a factor of 4. So it would not take many respondents from these lists to skew the results significantly.The only other bias in this study may include the fact that parents of unvaccinated children are obviously concerned about the health risks of vaccines, and are more likely to make other healthier choices such as feeding their children a much better diet and using more natural remedies and using fewer pharmaceuticals.

Now half the U.S. children suffer from chronic diseases and disorders and 21% are developmentally disabled (http://journal.livingfood.us/2011/05/26/alarming-new-studies-50-of-u-s-children-have-chronic-illnesses-21-developmentally-disabled/). Yet the public health system always uses the sacred mantra “vaccine-preventable diseases” when referring to their top public health achievement of mass vaccinations. I think we should be talking more in terms of preventable vaccine-induced diseases.

http://healthfreedoms.org/2011/10/14/big-study-vaccinated-kids-2-5-more-diseases-than-unvaccinated/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other studies were cited by Andreas Bachmair
Salzburger Study

Results: of 1004 unvaccinated children, had

Asthma, 0% (8-12% in the normal population)

A-topic dermatitis 1.2% (10-20% in the normal population)

Allergies 3% (25% in the normal population)

ADHD 0.79% (5-10%) in children

Longterm Study in Guinea-Bissau (1 Kristensen I, Aaby P, Jensen H.:“Routine vaccinations and child survival: follow up study in Guinea-Bissau, West Africa”, BMJ 2000; 321: 1435–41)

The children of 15,000 mothers were observed from 1990 to 1996 for 5 years.

Result: the death rate in vaccinated children against diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough is twice as high as the unvaccinated children (10.5% versus 4.7%).

New Zealand Survey (1992) (http://www.ias.org.nz)

The study involved 254 children. In which 133 children were vaccinated and 121 remained unvaccinated.

Result:
Symptom vaccinated unvaccinated

Asthma 20 (15%) vs 4 (3%)

Eczema or allergic rashes 43 (32%) vs 16 (13%)

Chronic otitis 26 (20%)vs 8 (7%)

Recurrent tonsillitis 11 (8%) vs 3 (2%)

Shortness of breath and sudden infant death syndrome 9 (7%) vs 2 (2%)

Hyperactivity 10 (8%) vs 1 (1%)

SA210
09-17-2012, 03:06 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

You proved my point :tu

Shastafarian
09-17-2012, 03:07 PM
He spent all that time bolding instead of knowing what a vaccine is.

Shastafarian
09-17-2012, 03:08 PM
You proved my point :tu

Actually sir you proved my point

Actually I tried to educate you. And I sincerely think you don't understand what a vaccine is.

SA210
09-17-2012, 03:14 PM
::yawn::

clambake
09-17-2012, 03:15 PM
i never got the morphine vaccine.

my parents sucked!

SA210
09-17-2012, 03:16 PM
I know the video is an hour long, but it's very interesting what Dr. Lawrence Palevsky has to say about vaccines, and he is very qualified to speak on the issue.

If you have time, trolling aside, watch the entire video since it is a very important issue, and make your own decision.

He also goes into the reality of how studies don't go into unvaccinated vs vaccinated to come up with real results, however the one that does exist shows that unvaccinated are healthier than vaccinated.

These are the same things I posted in my vaccine thread but people cared more about trolling instead of looking into it further.

PWbaIEaAsu4

ChumpDumper
09-17-2012, 03:19 PM
That really doesn't answer my question.

If your child has had no vaccinations at all, it is difficult to say you feel any vaccinations are necessary.

jack sommerset
09-17-2012, 03:19 PM
Polio vaccine seemed to have worked. God bless

Shastafarian
09-17-2012, 03:21 PM
The data was collected from parents with vaccine-free children via an internet questionnaire by vaccineinjury.info and Andreas Bachmair, a German classical homeopathic practitioner

Sounds scientific!

SA210
09-17-2012, 03:23 PM
Sounds scientific!

Which mostly included US Citizens. What stands out more to me is that the US doesn't want to and won't do any real studies on vaccinated vs unvaccinated. And thanks for ignoring the Doctors in the videos I posted and all the Doctor statements posted :tu

Hmm..

Shastafarian
i never got the morphine vaccine.

my parents sucked!

I think I'm gonna be infected with pain pretty soon. I need a morphine vaccine drip.

jack sommerset
Sounds scientific!

That part was not bolded. God bless

Clipper Nation
:lol Deuce Bigalow: Vaccination Gigolo

ChumpDumper
09-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Which vaccines do you consider to be necessary, SA210?

Shastafarian
09-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Which mostly included US Citizens. What stands out more to me is that the US doesn't want to and won't do any real studies on vaccinated vs unvaccinated. And thanks for ignoring the Doctors in the videos I posted and all the Doctor statements posted :tu

Hmm..

Here ya go

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=vaccine%20safety

SA210
09-17-2012, 03:29 PM
Which vaccines do you consider to be necessary, SA210?

I don't need any :tu

ChumpDumper
09-17-2012, 03:31 PM
I don't need any :tuSo you are saying there is no vaccine that is necessary.

Except morphine.

Shastafarian
09-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Look up "Rinderpest" and how vaccines helped eradicate an economically devastating animal disease. Funny how the virus is related to the measles virus (Morbillivirus)

SA210
09-17-2012, 03:37 PM
A+ Health here fellas. No sicknesses in over 7 years (not even a cold). Talk to you guys later. I'm making some fresh healthy organic juice and I'll be on my daily jog.

You guys should watch the videos I posted while I'm out getting some natural Vitamin D from the sun.

:tu

TeyshaBlue
09-17-2012, 03:38 PM
Wait a second...Internet questionaire?

*Opens window and tosses out credibility*

Bill_Brasky
09-17-2012, 03:38 PM

Dude! Are you fucking serious?

TeyshaBlue
09-17-2012, 03:39 PM
I don't need any :tu

Likely because the disease vectors have been reduced drastically by those that actually did get vaccinated?

Shastafarian
09-17-2012, 03:39 PM
A+ Health here fellas. No sicknesses in over 7 years (not even a cold). Talk to you guys later. I'm making some fresh healthy organic juice and I'll be on my daily jog.

You guys should watch the videos I posted while I'm out getting some natural Vitamin D from the sun.

$50 if you can tell me the main function of vitamin D in the body without looking it up.

ChumpDumper
09-17-2012, 03:40 PM

:tuI think I'd rather go get my morphine vaccination tbh.

TeyshaBlue
09-17-2012, 03:40 PM
It comes before Vitamin E.

Shastafarian
09-17-2012, 04:07 PM
Probably best that SA210 sits this one out for a while.

mavs>spurs
09-17-2012, 04:34 PM
It's kind of hard to speak in favor of the damn things whenever they admit that they put cancer causing agents in with the "good. btw, that's one of the pioneers of vaccines saying that, not just me.

13QiSV_lrDQ

I don't think it's the weakened virus strain in the vaccine that harms you at all, but rather the other agents they put in it that don't need to be there. why were they putting cancer causing SV40 in them? couldn't we have found an alternative to mercury by now?

if i ever have kids, my motto will be this: if it's a deadly childhood disease capable of killing, like polio, they will get the vaccine. But if a doctor ever comes near my child with anything besides the necessities, such as the less common and nonlethal hepatitus vaccine i forget which one it is i think it's A, or the flu shot, or the gardasil crap etc, i will personally slap the taste out of that motherfuckers mouth and stick the damn thing in his eyeball.

Shastafarian
09-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Alphas being alphas. Wait..alphas being doctors?

Latarian Milton
09-17-2012, 08:50 PM
slaughters in white gowns just want every penny they can possibly get from your pockets, they'll do everything to coax their patients to pay for such worthless shits like vaccines and circumcision, they may help lower the risks of certain diseases but a good health requires MUCH more than that imho

resistanze
09-17-2012, 08:51 PM
That really doesn't answer my question.

I'd really like an answer to this post as well. Why ignore it?

mavs>spurs
09-17-2012, 08:53 PM
slaughters in white gowns just want every penny they can possibly get from your pockets, they'll do everything to coax their patients to pay for such worthless shits like vaccines and circumcision, they may help lower the risks of certain diseases but a good health requires MUCH more than that imho

crofl the only thing circumcision lowers is sexual pleasure imho

ChumpDumper
09-17-2012, 09:17 PM
No, more like a car accident and you need some morphine for pain.Serious question: Do you really think this is a vaccination?

boutons_deux
09-18-2012, 08:23 AM
Mercola pulls together the negatives of vaccines, esp shit like flu vaccines

Confirmed! Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu Illness

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/18/flu-shot-increases-flu-illness.aspx?e_cid=20120918_DNL_art_1

Shastafarian
09-18-2012, 08:31 AM
Mercola pulls together the negatives of vaccines, esp shit like flu vaccines

Confirmed! Flu Vaccine INCREASES Risk of Serious Pandemic Flu Illness

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/09/18/flu-shot-increases-flu-illness.aspx?e_cid=20120918_DNL_art_1

From Merkin's I mean Mercola's own reference:

The reason is unclear and Skowronski urged other research groups to take up the question. She said it's important to get to the root before the next pandemic. But in the meantime, Skow-ronski insisted the findings should not deter people from getting flu shots.

boutons_deux
09-18-2012, 11:01 AM
yep, BigPharma sells lots of very expensive shit that they know not only doesn't work, but causes real harm. And BigPharma corrupts doctor$ to keep prescribing and pimping that dangerous, useless shit.

RandomGuy
09-18-2012, 11:27 AM
Here ya go

<< First< Prev Page 1 of 531 Next >Last >>
20 hits per page.

Sifte through the first few pages.

Looks like SA120 fucked up. :wow

Plenty of actual studies out there.

RandomGuy
09-18-2012, 11:29 AM

I am not watching your shitty videos. Quit asking me to watch youtube videos that you think are real, and shove them up your ass, because we both know you don't have the decency to watch anything I might post.

RandomGuy
09-18-2012, 11:31 AM

Hmm..

Looks like there are thousands of studies on vaccines and safety.

You want links or are you going to actually click on Shasta's linked search?

Are all those studies faked or surpressed somehow?

boutons_deux
09-18-2012, 11:36 AM
"thousands of studies on vaccines and safety"

pick a few that weren't financed by BigPharma and their whore scientists, and please include ALL the studies with negative results from BigPharma that they are well known to suppress.

TeyshaBlue
09-18-2012, 12:01 PM
"thousands of studies on vaccines and safety"

pick a few that weren't financed by BigPharma and their whore scientists, and please include ALL the studies with negative results from BigPharma that they are well known to suppress.

Here's the link. Feel free to get off your ass and do some actual research.

SA210
09-18-2012, 12:50 PM
<< First< Prev Page 1 of 531 Next >Last >>
20 hits per page.

Sifte through the first few pages.

Looks like SA120 fucked up. :wow

Plenty of actual studies out there.

What a moron, you drank the kool-aid, with all that bias lol If you actually listened to the qualified Doctors explaining what I'm talking about then you would understand the crappy biased studies and bought links that you think are so right.

You and Chump waste your lives online anyway, what's it gonna hurt to do something productive and just learn something while your at it? lol

Hey RG, I know you get sick with colds and all. What's funny is I haven't in over 7 years :tu

You won't watch youtubes because you suck, and sucking makes you sick.

I don't vaccinate. Do something about it, report me, sue me. :tu lol

lol actual studies

O.J. Simpson
09-18-2012, 03:45 PM
What a moron, you drank the kool-aid, with all that bias lol If you actually listened to the qualified Doctors explaining what I'm talking about then you would understand the crappy biased studies and bought links that you think are so right.

You and Chump waste your lives online anyway, what's it gonna hurt to do something productive and just learn something while your at it? lol

Hey RG, I know you get sick with colds and all. What's funny is I haven't in over 7 years :tu

You won't watch youtubes because you suck, and sucking makes you sick.

I don't vaccinate. Do something about it, report me, sue me. :tu lol

lol actual studies

You already admitted you were vaccinated you fucking imbecile.

SA210
09-18-2012, 04:11 PM
You already admitted you were vaccinated you fucking imbecile.

When I was a kid yea, but I won't get the flu shot that all of you get, and whatever other bs yall are tricked into believing you need nowadays. What a scam, I know who the real imbeciles are. lol What do you know, no flu for me in over 7 years, no colds, no sore throats, nada.

Yet so many flu vaccinated people drive their sick asses to work with tissue paper and their colds and dayquil and antibiotics, and catch a stomach bug every now and again that supposedly "goes around" (as if that's the "reason" they catch it), their kids get sick a couple times a year if not more.

But, not I

Their immune systems are weak, that's why they catch the bug. They don't need all these new vaccines, they don't need all those drug prescriptions and over the counter crap that doesn't do any healing at all, they only mask the problem. They need to heal with proper dieting and exercise to prevent disease and sickness. Food is the cure. Proper food is the medicine.

You should watch todays episode of Dr. Oz online when it's up, he had a great show today with Dr, Joel Fuhrman.

He speaks exactly about food being our medicine (which is my point) and how it heals people from not needing meds. It's a good watch and very valuable info. :tu

Shastafarian
09-18-2012, 04:16 PM
What a moron, you drank the kool-aid, with all that bias lol If you actually listened to the qualified Doctors explaining what I'm talking about then you would understand the crappy biased studies and bought links that you think are so right.:rollin So hundreds of peer reviewed (do you know what this means?) studies are biased but youtubes from lone chiropractors/doctors can't be biased? They're not trying to sell anything are they hahahahahahahahahaha

You and Chump waste your lives online anyway, what's it gonna hurt to do something productive and just learn something while your at it? lolWhy do you insist on refusing to learn from actual studies?

ChumpDumper
09-18-2012, 04:18 PM
When I was a kid yea, but I won't get the flu shot that all of you getWho says all of us get the flu shot?

And yeah, your contention that there aren't real studies out there has been proved to be false. Hand waving isn't going to change that.

Shastafarian
09-18-2012, 04:21 PM
When I was a kid yea, but I won't get the flu shot that all of you get,I don't get the flu shot. It is recommended for people at risk. Such groups are immunocompromised, the elderly, CHILDREN.

and whatever other bs yall are tricked into believing you need nowadays. What a scam, I know who the real imbeciles are.Certainly not people who think morphine is a vaccine

SA210
09-18-2012, 04:23 PM
Who says all of us get the flu shot?

And yeah, your contention that there aren't real studies out there has been proved to be false. Hand waving isn't going to change that.

That's not true, it's a lie. Biased big Pharma bullshit is just that, bullshit.

And who said I got my medical advice from Rob Schneider? I certainly never did, I simply posted a vid of his opinion on the matter. But that didn't stop you from spreading lies as usual. lol

:lol Addicted to the internet spreading lies
:lol 70k+ of pure lies and trolling

Shastafarian
09-18-2012, 04:25 PM
That's not true, it's a lie. Biased big Pharma bullshit is just that, bullshit.

So you're saying peer reviewed journals are bullshit and lies?

ChumpDumper
09-18-2012, 04:27 PM
That's not true, it's a lie. Biased big Pharma bullshit is just that, bullshit.So you've read every study to reach that conclusion, or just took someone's word on it?

I'm going to wager you haven't read one peer-reviewed study regarding vaccines.

Ever.

Am I right?

Shastafarian
09-18-2012, 04:29 PM
This is really entertaining :lol

Not for his offspring though

TeyshaBlue
09-18-2012, 04:29 PM
fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd

Shastafarian
09-18-2012, 04:43 PM
Here's one from the first page. I don't have access to the full pdf but this summarizes things nicely. After all I can't expect SA210 to read anything but the abstract :lol

A Pharmacovigilance system is an important tool for post-marketing monitoring on vaccine safety. Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine is a combined vaccine of live attenuated virus. Since its approval, and although the adverse events are considered generally mild, the vaccine has been widely questioned for the controversies arising around its safety. Our objective was to describe suspected adverse events related to MMR vaccine reported to the Valencian Pharmacovigilance Centre.
MATERIAL AND METHODS:

Descriptive study from cases reported between May 15th, 2005 and May 15th, 2010. After grouping the suspected adverse events by diagnostic criteria, a descriptive analysis of variables was performed.
RESULTS:

After 545,830 doses administered, 96 notifications were reported (1.76 notifications/100,000 doses) including 181 adverse events. Fever (42.7%) and local inflammation (36.5%) were the most reported events. There were 8.3% notifications classified as severe. Recovery was complete in all cases.
CONCLUSIONS:

The suspected adverse events reported coincided with those described in the Summary of Product Characteristics of the vaccine. The frequency of reports was lower than previously published estimates. Despite the limitations, the data obtained allowed us to conclude that MMR vaccine has a good safety profile, according to previously published studies.

Shastafarian
09-18-2012, 04:49 PM
BigPharma Lies! Bias! Chiropractors know better! Rob Schneider!

:lol You guys crack me up.

SA210
09-18-2012, 04:56 PM
I don't get the flu shot. It is recommended for people at risk. Such groups are immunocompromised, the elderly, CHILDREN.
Certainly not people who think morphine is a vaccine

You're an idiot. You try to connect the two because yall asked what vaccines i would take or are necessary. I don't take them, although I had when I was a child. Taking polio, smallpox is one thing, but all this other bs is a joke.

My philosophy on health is different than yours, so when I speak on vaccines, injections or meds, it's all the same bullshit to me in different kinds of forms, mostly unnecessary as the norm in my life. That's why I said maybe morphine like in an emergency like a car accident. Doesn't mean I think it's a vaccine, you moron, it means I think differently in terms of health than you do and morphine is a med that I would probably take in an emergency as would many people, duh. I was speaking on it as an injection, fool. Maybe I should have clarified that for a troll, yea that woulda done wonders, I'm sure :sleep

You're a very insecure person that so badly needs to prove something on the internet, and you really don't know shit about what I'm talking about.

You keep spewing your medical way of life when i don't live my life that way, and I'm pretty darn healthy and drug free doing it. lol

You like twisting words like Chump. Just like you ignore the REAL doctors I've posted and attack one chiropractor over and over, although I posted professional opinions from other qualified doctors as well. I've been consistent from the beginning of talking about this, I mentioned meds from the beginning, as well as vaccines, and proper food dieting, juicing. You just don't get it. It's a way of life.

It's also funny how not only do you ignore real doctors talking about this, but you ignore all the links about Big Pharma and vaccine injuries lol

It's two different philosophies, and mine works for me, and it works for a lot of other people who aren't narrow-minded. Drug free feels great, you should try it. Many people are experiencing the benefits of it.

Internet trolls lol.

I'm making some organic soup with vegetables for dinner. Feels so great being healthy :tu I'll have to catch yall morons later..I don't live on the internet like Chump and you...that would be an addiction. lol I'm sure Big Pharma has something for that lol

ChumpDumper
09-18-2012, 04:57 PM
That rant was Wild Cobrarian.

Shastafarian
09-18-2012, 05:22 PM
You're an idiot. Evidence points to another person in this conversation being an idiot. I won't give away who it is.

You try to connect the two because yall asked what vaccines i would take or are necessary. I don't take them, although I had when I was a child. Taking polio, smallpox is one thing, but all this other bs is a joke. WHAT other bs. You keep refusing to answer questions with anything other than "I've been healthy for 7 years" or "BIGPHARMA LIES!!!"

My philosophy on health is different than yours, so when I speak on vaccines, injections or meds, it's all the same bullshit to me in different kinds of forms, mostly unnecessary as the norm in my life. That's why I said maybe morphine like in an emergency like a car accident. Doesn't mean I think it's a vaccine, you moron, it means I think differently in terms of health than you do and morphine is a med that I would probably take in an emergency as would many people, duh. I was speaking on it as an injection, fool. Maybe I should have clarified that for a troll, yea that woulda done wonders, I'm sure :sleepYou should have clarified since everyone thought you were saying morphine was a vaccine.

You're a very insecure person that so badly needs to prove something on the internet, and you really don't know shit about what I'm talking about. :rollin I just hope you don't teach your kids all this bullshit. Eating well and staying away from meds is one thing, and fine in its own right. But the stuff you've been saying is ignorant and dangerous.

You keep spewing your medical way of life when i don't live my life that way, and I'm pretty darn healthy and drug free doing it. lolWhat exactly do you know about me? Other than I know more about this than you.

You like twisting words like Chump. Just like you ignore the REAL doctors I've posted and attack one chiropractor over and over, although I posted professional opinions from other qualified doctors as well. YOUTUBES. You have posted YOUTUBE videos. I have supplied you with peer reviewed articles which you continue to ignore. How do you not understand the difference there?

It's also funny how not only do you ignore real doctors talking about this, but you ignore all the links about Big Pharma and vaccine injuries lolWhen have I ignored real doctors talking about this? When I saw individual doctors on youtube? I watched bits and pieces and noticed they don't know what they're talking about. One guy said you can't take too much vitamin D. LOL

It's two different philosophies, and mine works for me, and it works for a lot of other people who aren't narrow-minded. Drug free feels great, you should try it. Many people are experiencing the benefits of it.Only problem is you're most likely conveying your ignorance onto your kids. "Dad how does ______ work?" "I'm not sure honey but let me find a youtube to explain it!"

I'm making some organic soup with vegetables for dinner. Feels so great being healthy :tu I'll have to catch yall morons later..I don't live on the internet like Chump and you...that would be an addiction. lol I'm sure Big Pharma has something for that lolI live on the internet? :rollin

Shastafarian
09-18-2012, 05:23 PM
Youtube > American Journal of Medicine

:rollin:rollin:rollin

resistanze
09-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Who says all of us get the flu shot?

Yeah, I don't get his point. The flu shot was only administered to 35% of the adult population here last year. And quite frankly, it's not considered an essential vaccine.

SA210, if you were vaccinated as a kid, then you probably received:

DTP - Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus
IPV - Polio
MMR - Mumps, Measles and Rubella
Hib - haemophilus influenzae
Varicella vaccine
Pneumococcal vaccine
Hepatitis B

Which begs the question why you think your 'lack' of vaccinations made you healthier, when you've in fact been vaccinated several times in your life?

And why would you prevent your child from having the childhood vaccines you had? It makes no fucking sense, even if we ignore your lack of scientific knowledge.

ChumpDumper
09-18-2012, 05:37 PM
To be fair, he got vaccinated after a series of car wrecks.

SA210
09-18-2012, 06:15 PM
To be fair, he got vaccinated after a series of car wrecks.

I've never been in a car wreck, but you can keep padding your post count with lies and exaggerations. :tu

I'm glad I'm right about my health, that's all that matters. I posted real articles, real doctors and facts, yall choose to troll and ignore many details. You ignore what I posted and you expect me to ONLY read yours lol.

And to Rezinstanze, I never said I'm fully healthy BECAUSE I don't vaccinate. That's the type of ignorance I'm talking about with so many in here. Again, I have talked about proper diet and exercise.

As for Shasta, I won't even waste my time on you anymore, you have already misquoted and misrepresented what I'm talking about just as Chump has, and you're so lost and you don't get how and why lol. No, you DON'T know more than me on THIS subject. As I said I live a different type of philosophy that works for me health-wise, and it works. So no you don't know about it. It'd be wise to research things before yall ignorantly speak on a subject yall know nothing about. Don't get mad about my almost 8 years of great health, no matter how much you don't like hearing it, that's just the way it is lol I know you were trained wrong, you don't wanna face it. lol

What you don't seem to get is that it's two completely different philosophies we are arguing about. I've tried BOTH (meds, etc) and this one works for me and millions of others, You have only tried ONE. lol You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

lol at yall not knowing about proper water, or juice fasting for health
lol believing Big Pharma lies about meds, vaccines and fasting
lol got rid of my gallstones without surgery

That's dinner callin..

Clipper Nation
09-18-2012, 06:21 PM
So vaccines are okay, as long as you have a healthy diet and exercise? Way to argue about the fucking obvious, B....

SA210
09-18-2012, 06:24 PM
So vaccines are okay, as long as you have a healthy diet and exercise? Way to argue about the fucking obvious, B....

That's not what I said either, B. I didn't think you'd stoop to Chumps level assuming I said something I didn't say. My point is that proper food IS medicine, and that's what I've been saying since the beginning.

Clipper Nation
09-18-2012, 06:28 PM
I don't take them, although I had when I was a child.

And to Rezinstanze, I never said I'm fully healthy BECAUSE I don't vaccinate. That's the type of ignorance I'm talking about with so many in here. Again, I have talked about proper diet and exercise.
So you took vaccines when you were young, and you're fully healthy because of proper diet and exercise.... seems like you're doing exactly what Big Pharma recommends! You're really sticking it to the man, scro!

SA210
09-18-2012, 06:32 PM
So you took vaccines when you were young, and you're fully healthy because of proper diet and exercise.... seems like you're doing exactly what Big Pharma recommends! You're really sticking it to the man, scro!

Not really, Big Pharma wouldn't recommend all the cleanses I did to rid myself of many of those toxins and poisons, they wouldn't recommend my fasting or organic foods, etc. That hurts their pockets. :tu Like I said it's a different way of life that you'd have to look into to understand.

Good evening fellas :tu

Clipper Nation
09-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Those are cool and all, but it seems like you owe your health to those vaccines you took when you were younger, B....

ChumpDumper
09-18-2012, 06:33 PM
I've never been in a car wreck, but you can keep padding your post count with lies and exaggerations. :tuKeep being unable to detect humor. :tu

And really, you're kind of all over the place concerning which vaccinations you think are effective or safe or necessary. I don't understand why you are so upset at your inability to explain your position.

Three simple questions:

1) Which vaccines do you consider safe?

2) Which vaccines do you consider effective?

3) Which vaccines do you consider necessary?

Using the actual medical definition of vaccines, of course. Not the one you made up.

No need to talk what you do otherwise with diet and fasting. None of that matters for the purposes of this thread.

Thanks in advance for your direct and succinct reply.

SA210
09-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Those are cool and all, but it seems like you owe your health to those vaccines you took when you were younger, B....

Not really

Clipper Nation
09-18-2012, 06:37 PM
Not really
So you claim your health doesn't come from not taking vaccines, but it also doesn't come from taking them? Which is it, B? :lol

SA210
09-18-2012, 06:48 PM
So you claim your health doesn't come from not taking vaccines, but it also doesn't come from taking them? Which is it, B? :lol

To think I actually thought you were smarter than this. :lol You're assuming you know what I'm saying. Proper diet (not exactly the food pyramid the government talks about) is the true medicine, with those and other things, you can eliminate the need for poisonous vaccines and meds.

I cleansed myself the best I could of those poisons from childhood, which I was sick a lot with, and after my cleanses, fasting and proper diet I have been as healthy as ever and never sick since. I know many of you want to believe my better health came from other things, so I guess we will just have to disagree. I know I won't catch that bug many in here will catch this winter though :tu

Call it what you want. It not only works for me, but it works for a whole lot of other people. That's a fact.

Clipper Nation
09-18-2012, 06:50 PM
To think I actually thought you were smarter than this. :lol You're assuming you know what I'm saying.
You don't know what you're saying... you thought morphine was a vaccine until everyone shat on you and you had to backtrack, B....

Proper diet (not exactly the food pyramid the government talks about)
THE FOOD PYRAMID IS A GUB'MINT CONSPIRACY!

What is proper diet, then?

resistanze
09-18-2012, 06:56 PM

You're entire stance is puzzling and unclear to me.

Do you think vaccines are routinely given in adulthood? The majority of vaccines are given in childhood. The only vaccines administered routinely in adults, you were already given in childhood (Dtap, every 10 years and maybe MMR once ever).

So I'm not sure which vaccines you're actually rallying against. The most important vaccines, you've already taken them yourself. The other vaccines you mention are typically optional/targeted for specific groups like youth/elderly (flu) or for travelers (e.g., yellow fever, Hep A, Meningococcal, typhoid, cholera).

And you repeatedly haven't answered:

1) Which vaccines you consider effective
2) Why you've prevented your daughter from getting the vaccines YOU had (or did she after all?)

SA210
09-18-2012, 06:59 PM
You don't know what you're saying... you thought morphine was a vaccine until everyone shat on you and you had to backtrack, B....

THE FOOD PYRAMID IS A GUB'MINT CONSPIRACY!

What is proper diet, then?

More bs. I didn't think it was a vaccine, but if that makes you feel smarter, have at it. I was speaking on it as a med in general. I'm anti-med and have said so since the beginning of this discussion.

The food pyramid just isn't exactly as cancer/disease/sickness preventing or fighting as people think it is, that's all. Just because you yell Conspiracy doesn't mean you proved a point, you just misunderstand mine.

Look, i took you for a way better poster than the likes of a troll like Chump. If you just wanna troll around, fine. If you want to actually discuss something for real, then I ask you to look up Dr. Joel Fuhrman so you can get a clearer understanding of a kind of diet that would be medicine, as opposed to the regular pyramid.

I'm out for the evening. Much work to do.

Shastafarian
09-18-2012, 06:59 PM
you DON'T know more than me on THIS subject.

I really, really do.

:lol

Blake
09-18-2012, 08:19 PM
But that's what you do is troll anything anyone says and twist their words which is exactly why I unleashed Chump-Gate when you wanted to be an ass.

lol unleashed

Blake
09-18-2012, 08:19 PM
fwd:fwd:fwd:fwd

probably

Clipper Nation
09-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Look, i took you for a way better poster than the likes of a troll like Chump. If you just wanna troll around, fine. If you want to actually discuss something for real, then I ask you to look up Dr. Joel Fuhrman so you can get a clearer understanding of a kind of diet that would be medicine, as opposed to the regular pyramid.
I'm not trolling around, I just think this crap is absurd, B.... there are many, many problems with Big Pharma's and the government's influence on our healthcare, but extrapolating that to "all vaccines are bad" is an extreme, unfounded solution....

Winehole23
10-23-2013, 11:51 AM
Though Saudi Arabia has been polio-free for decades, its Ministry of the Hajj has always borne special responsibility for the health and safety of all religious pilgrims to the holy city of (http://www.hajinformation.com/main/f01.htm)Mecca. In Muslim tradition Crown Prince Abdullah, himself, is the custodian of the Two Holy Mosques (http://www.saudinf.com/main/b46.htm), accountable for any tragedies that befall sacred visitors.

Given the intense religious significance of Saudi Arabia's responsibilities, all possible disease outbreaks among pilgrims are a concern for the government. But it has been a long time since the Ministry of the Hajj had to take a position that stands diametrically opposite to the stance held by some followers of the faith: when it came to polio, the Kingdom stood firmly against Muslim extremism. This year, the ministry insisted that all pilgrims be fully immunized against polio, and bring proof of vaccination as part of their visa application process. Given that Muslim extremists -- the Taliban and some al-Qaeda adherents -- oppose polio vaccination, and have executed immunizers, the Saudi position was gutsy.

Whether it was successful, however, we'll have to wait and see. The hajj has ended, and hundreds of thousands of pilgrims are now returning to their homelands all over the world. Because the incubation time for polio can be as long as 35 days (http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/polio.pdf) Saudi authorities will not be sure that their measures worked until mid-November.

Nonetheless, it's clear that polio -- which just two years ago was on the verge of eradication, with active cases confined to just three countries -- is resurgent, and the news is grim.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/10/22/biological_attack_polio_spreading_across_middle_ea st?wp_login_redirect=0

Winehole23
10-23-2013, 11:53 AM
This year is on track to be the worst for measles in more than a decade, according to new numbers released Thursday by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And people who refuse to vaccinate their children are behind the increasing number of outbreaks, health officials say.

There were 159 cases of measles in the United States from January 1 through August 24, according to the CDC. If that trend continues, there will be more cases in 2013 than in any year since 1996, when some 500 cases were reported. The number would also surpass that of 2011, when there were 222 cases (http://thechart.blogs.cnn.com/2012/04/19/measles-cases-reached-15-year-high-in-2011/).

Measles cases in the United States numbered in the hundreds of thousands (http://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/graph-us-measles-cases) before the advent of vaccination, and dropped dramatically throughout the 1960s. The disease was thought to have been eradicated in 2000, but the numbers have recently crept back up, largely because of visitors from countries where measles is common and because of vaccine objectors within the United States. Nearly two-thirds of the reported cases happened in three outbreaks in communities where many people don't vaccinate their children for religious or philosophical reasons.

Measles is a highly contagious respiratory disease caused by a virus. But it can be prevented by the MMR vaccine. The CDC recommends that kids get two doses -- the first at 12 months of age and the second dose before entering school.

"This is very bad. This is horrible," said Dr. Buddy Creech, a pediatric infectious disease expert at Vanderbilt University who was on a telephone briefing with the CDC Thursday morning. "The complications of measles are not to be toyed with, and they're not altogether rare."

According to the CDC, one to three out of every 1,000 children in the United States who get measles will die from the disease, even with the best of care. Even if complications such as pneumonia and encephalitis aren't deadly, they can make children very sick; in 2011, nearly 40% of children under the age of 5 who got measles had to be treated in the hospital.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/12/health/worst-measles-year/

RandomGuy
10-23-2013, 12:41 PM
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/10/22/biological_attack_polio_spreading_across_middle_ea st?wp_login_redirect=0

Faith has its costs, IMO.

Yeah, I saw that. Looks like the muslim extremists finally got too nutty even for other extremists or the slightly more moderate Saudi government that caters to them.

Cry Havoc
10-23-2013, 01:32 PM
This thread hurts my head.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 01:35 PM
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/10/22/biological_attack_polio_spreading_across_middle_ea st?wp_login_redirect=0lol SA210 sides with the terrorists

SA210
10-23-2013, 02:00 PM
lol SA210 sides with the terrorists

Actually you support terrorists in Syria, that's well established. lol Glad to know I'm on your mind constantly though, sick one. :tu

But I actually know what your real problem is right now...ur still angry about my ownage of u last week...and about this thread that you pussied out from after everyone shat on you for being the pussy everyone knows you for :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223639

:lmao ^^ you tried pretending it didn't exist anymore after you were called out for being a pussy. You hoped noone else would notice :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 02:08 PM
Actually you support terrorists in Syria, that's well established. lolYou failed to establish that.
Glad to know I'm on your mind constantly though, sick one. :tuI knew you would fly in immediately to defend the terrorists.

But I actually know what your real problem is right now...ur still angry about my ownage of u last week...and about this thread that you pussied out from after everyone shat on you for being the pussy everyone knows you for :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmaolol You and SBM completely failed and only ended up whining more about when he got owned by Kori.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223639

:lmao ^^ you tried pretending it didn't exist anymore after you were called out for being a pussy. You hoped noone else would notice :lmaoHuh?

I spoke my peace. It was stupid to run the score up. What more should I say?

Winehole23
10-23-2013, 02:10 PM
(false caption; smilies)

SA210
10-23-2013, 02:11 PM
Yo

ElNono
10-23-2013, 02:11 PM
here we go again...

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130329023336/psychusa/images/9/98/Popcorn.gif

SA210
10-23-2013, 02:15 PM
^^ Well if I wasn't in chumps head so much..:lol

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 02:16 PM
^^ Well if I wasn't in chumps head so much..:lolYou're the one who brought up three other threads that have been burning your soul because of me.

SA210
10-23-2013, 02:18 PM
You're the one who brought up three other threads that have been burning your soul because of me.

Nice try at lying butthurt boy. You couldn't keep my name out your mouth I'm on your mind so much, liar lol

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 02:20 PM
Nice try at lying butthurt boy.lol you even linked one.

Why would you lie about something you just posted?

Holy shit you just owned yourself.

SA210
10-23-2013, 02:24 PM
lol you even linked one.

Why would you lie about something you just posted?

Holy shit you just owned yourself.

I pointed out why you were so angry to bring my name up in this thread again, it had to do with your anger on the other one and you were hoping to get help in this one bc others shat on you in that other link. But again, nice try at lying. You just owned yourself :lol

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 02:25 PM
I pointed out why you were so angry to bring my name up in this thread againThis thread is about you, Chachi.
it had to do with your anger on the other one and you were hoping to get help in this one bc others shat on you in that other link. But again, nice try at lying. You just owned yourself :lolThatnks for admitting you brought up three other threads that burned your soul just like I said.

SA210
10-23-2013, 02:33 PM
This thread is about you, Chachi.Thatnks for admitting you brought up three other threads that burned your soul just like I said.

You make a lot of things about me, I'm not surprised you ran in here so quickly when you were desperate for support against me tbh. You pretended like you were simply just commenting, but you were angry and desperate. You hate that I know that. :lol

And yes I did bring up why ur angry and brought up my name in here again, butthurt boy. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 02:35 PM
You make a lot of things about me, I'm not surprised you ran in here so quickly when you were desperate for support against me tbh. You pretended like you were simply just commenting, but you were angry and desperate. You hate that I know that. :lolNo, I knew you would lose your shit once you read that you the same as Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

And yes I did bring up why ur angry and brought up my name in here again, butthurt boy. :lolWhat a desperate attempt by you to change the subject, which is your Al Qaeda child rearing.

SA210
10-23-2013, 02:39 PM
No, I knew you would lose your shit once you read that you the same as Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

you lol

Thanks for admitting I was on your mind and lying about the reason:tu

What a desperate attempt by you to change the subject, which is your Al Qaeda child rearing.

:lol What a desperate attempt by you trying to get back at me for other threads you got butthurt in

ChumpDumper
10-23-2013, 02:47 PM
you lol

Thanks for admitting I was on your mind and lying about the reason:tuThis thread is about you. I am laughing at your Al Qaeda lifestyle.

:lol What a desperate attempt by you trying to get back at me for other threads you got butthurt inNot at all. I'd like to read your impassioned defense of your Taliban parenting.

Work on it. BBL.

SA210
10-23-2013, 02:59 PM
This thread is about you

Which is why you ran in here so desperately when you saw it bumped :lol Thanks for admitting that :tu

lol

FuzzyLumpkins
10-23-2013, 05:07 PM
I have him on ignore but SA210's tactics are about s stupid as I have ever seen. He takes obviously untenable positions especially for this particular forum. He argues them very briefly until someone makes a point on him. At that point he completely meltsdown with(misquote; smilie) as WH points out, an incessant litany of the same accusations and insults ie Obamasucker, butthurt, liar or terrorist. The scary thing is it is exactly the same thing each and every time.

If we are unlucky he will get sbm or some other dipshit come in and egg the shit on by doing more of the same. Like I said, I have them on ignore but ffs I just don't get why they do it.

SA210
10-23-2013, 06:23 PM
I'm a liar and I read everything sa210 said, and he makes us fake liberals look as dumb as we are. I'm mad about this so I'll be chumps semen shield for a while

Winehole23
10-24-2013, 11:05 AM
there's nothing wrong with gay-baiting your adversaries in thread after thread, but you might consider varying your routine.

it's allowed; it's free.

the unintended consequences of saying different shit might be if not better at least, uh, slightly different.

SA210
10-24-2013, 11:11 AM
blah blah blah

Winehole23
10-24-2013, 11:26 AM
(gaybait/touchdown dance/spikes football)

SA210
10-24-2013, 11:40 AM
blah blah blah blah

Winehole23
10-24-2013, 11:52 AM
that's much better

SA210
10-24-2013, 12:16 PM
blah blah blah

RandomGuy
10-24-2013, 01:12 PM
This thread is about you, Chachi.Thatnks for admitting you brought up three other threads that burned your soul just like I said.

Technically... the thread it about the jerks who don't immunize their kids.

Just sayin'. :D

RandomGuy
10-24-2013, 01:15 PM
I have him on ignore but SA210's tactics are about s stupid as I have ever seen. He takes obviously untenable positions especially for this particular forum. He argues them very briefly until someone makes a point on him. At that point he completely meltsdown with(misquote; smilie) as WH points out, an incessant litany of the same accusations and insults ie Obamasucker, butthurt, liar or terrorist. The scary thing is it is exactly the same thing each and every time.

If we are unlucky he will get sbm or some other dipshit come in and egg the shit on by doing more of the same. Like I said, I have them on ignore but ffs I just don't get why they do it.

Pretty much. SA210 really doesn't say much that is worth reading if at all.

I don't have anyone but mouses endless troll accounts on ignore. SA's continuing meltdown is funny for now, but I have a feeling that it is going to get old pretty quick.

SA210
10-24-2013, 01:16 PM
Technically... the thread it about the jerks who don't immunize their kids.

Just sayin'. :D

:lol foodstamp boy rg still butthurt from the other thread where chump melted down..again

RandomGuy
10-24-2013, 01:27 PM
:lol foodstamp boy rg still butthurt from the other thread where chump melted down..again

You don't vaccinate your kids, do you?

RandomGuy
10-24-2013, 01:28 PM
kidding, right?

No actually, I am not.

RandomGuy
10-24-2013, 01:32 PM

The issue here isn't "polio". The issue is the fear mongering that BECAUSE we needed polio shots that now we suddenly need every single other money making vaccine or we will all die. It just isn't true.

The problem though is the risk/benefit ratio.

If the risk is one child dying per 100,000 from the vaccine, or 100 dying in the same population without, that would seem a reasonable cost for me.

If you are looking for cost-free treatments or prevention of diseases, you will be waiting for a long time.

In the meantime, the knee-jerk rejection of the vaccines seems far more dangerous, and stupid.

RandomGuy
10-24-2013, 01:38 PM

PWbaIEaAsu4

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-greater-good-pure-unadulterated-anti-vaccine-propagand/

RandomGuy
10-24-2013, 01:44 PM
Speaking of trial lawyers, they are also prominently featured in this movie. In fact, another particularly revealing scene takes place near the one hour mark in the movie. In this scene, several of the lawyers featured in the documentary are filmed in a restaurant discussing the VICP. The scene is preceded by complaints from various principals about how the VICP protects vaccine manufacturers from legal liability by forcing litigants to go through the Vaccine Court first, including a scene in which Fisher laments how vaccine manufacturers have “no accountability.” Then we see Kevin Conway holding court with his fellow trial lawyers, saying:

It just amazes me what the government does to protect the integrity of vaccines. It can be anything but the vaccine. They feel as though their job is to keep immunization rates up, and if you legitimize vaccine claims, then you’re saying, yeah, there are vaccine injuries, and they can never say that.

Of course, the very existence of the VICP is an admission that there are sometimes vaccine injuries, as is the existence of so-called “table injuries,” which, if a child demonstrates one of these conditions in close temporal association with vaccination, result in automatic compensation. To the lawyers, the problem is not that the government doesn’t concede that there are vaccine injuries. If that were the case, then the VICP wouldn’t exist and no one would ever receive compensation. The problem is that the government insists that complainants use a special court in which lawyers can’t go for huge contingency payoffs and, even worse to the lawyers, that there be some science behind claims of vaccine injury. These lawyers are in my opinion notorious for relying on bad science and pseudoscience to try to win their claims. None of this prevents Conway from stating baldly that he believes that it’s all a “conspiracy,” although he concedes that “it’s a conspiracy to do good” by keeping vaccination rates up.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-greater-good-pure-unadulterated-anti-vaccine-propagand/

SA210
10-24-2013, 01:46 PM
You don't vaccinate your kids, do you?

Confession: I'm your brother who chooses to not poison my child while you are brainwashed into thinking everyone has to. Now turn me in backstabber. What are you going to do about it? :lol

:lol backstabbing his own family

RandomGuy
10-24-2013, 01:50 PM
Confession: I'm your brother who chooses to not poison my child while you are brainwashed into thinking everyone has to. Now turn me in backstabber. What are you going to do about it? :lol

:lol backstabbing his own family

What I can and would do, would be to simply outline the scientific basis for vaccination, and point out the rather obvious pseudoscientific bullshit that morons like yourself suck up as gospel, because it makes you think you are better than everybody else.

Just sayin'.

If I knew you in RL, and whether or not you had kids, I would consider doing the same, just as I would for the idiots who pray for their kids to get better and let them die horribly of easily preventable things.

http://www.theobjectivestandard.com/blog/index.php/2013/07/death-by-prayer-christian-fundamentalist-parents-denied-their-children-medicine-and-watched-them-die/

You go in the same boat with the jeebotard nutters.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2013, 01:53 PM
What I can and would do, would be to simply outline the scientific basis for vaccination, and point out the rather obvious pseudoscientific bullshit that morons like yourself suck up as gospel, because it makes you think you are better than everybody else.

Just sayin'.

If I knew you in RL, and whether or not you had kids, I would consider doing the same, just as I would for the idiots who pray for their kids to get better and let them die horribly of easily preventable things.

http://www.theobjectivestandard.com/blog/index.php/2013/07/death-by-prayer-christian-fundamentalist-parents-denied-their-children-medicine-and-watched-them-die/

You go in the same boat with the jeebotard nutters.And Al Qaeda. Don't forget Al Qaeda.

RandomGuy
10-24-2013, 02:05 PM
Big Study: Vaccinated Kids 2-5 More Diseases Than Unvaccinated

A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least 2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.

The results are presented in the bar chart below; the complete data and study results are here (http://www.vaccineinjury.info/vaccinations-in-general/health-unvaccinated-children/survey-results-illnesses.html). The data is compared to the national German KIGGS health study of the children in the general population. Most of the respondents to the survey were from the U.S. (Click on the chart to see it better)

The data was collected from parents with vaccine-free children via an internet questionnaire by vaccineinjury.info and Andreas Bachmair, a German classical homeopathic practitioner. The independent study is self-funded and is not sponsored by a large “credible” non-profit or government health organization with political and financial conflicts of interest; hence Bachmair relies on Google ads and donations for revenue. Each one of the 8000 cases are actual cases with medical documentation. Three other studies had similar results according to Bachmair and are reported below.

No study of health outcomes of vaccinated people versus unvaccinated has ever been conducted in the U.S. by CDC or any other agency in the 50 years or more of an accelerating schedule of vaccinations (now over 50 doses of 14 vaccines given before kindergarten, 26 doses in the first year). Most data collected by CDC is contained in the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database. The VAERS is generally thought to contain only 3 to 5 percent of reportable incidents. This is simply because only some immediate reactions are reported by doctors; but many are not admitted to be reactions to the vaccine. Most importantly, the VAERS numbers are only immediate reactions, which I would place with a few hours to a few weeks. Long-term vaccine-induced diseases and disorders are not recognized by parents or doctors when these conditions develop perhaps a few months to five years or more and would never be realized to come from multiple vaccinations. In other words, many children and adults have diseases and disorders that are vaccine induced and they never suspect they are from the vaccines, as this study indicates.

The comparisons of the health of vaccine-free children with the health statistics of the general population are the same as comparing unvaccinated with vaccinated. This is simply because the general population of U.S. children are nearly 100 percent vaccinated.

The only other bias in this study may include the fact that parents of unvaccinated children are obviously concerned about the health risks of vaccines, and are more likely to make other healthier choices such as feeding their children a much better diet and using more natural remedies and using fewer pharmaceuticals.

Now half the U.S. children suffer from chronic diseases and disorders and 21% are developmentally disabled (http://journal.livingfood.us/2011/05/26/alarming-new-studies-50-of-u-s-children-have-chronic-illnesses-21-developmentally-disabled/). Yet the public health system always uses the sacred mantra “vaccine-preventable diseases” when referring to their top public health achievement of mass vaccinations. I think we should be talking more in terms of preventable vaccine-induced diseases.

http://healthfreedoms.org/2011/10/14/big-study-vaccinated-kids-2-5-more-diseases-than-unvaccinated/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other studies were cited by Andreas Bachmair
Salzburger Study

Results: of 1004 unvaccinated children, had

Asthma, 0% (8-12% in the normal population)

A-topic dermatitis 1.2% (10-20% in the normal population)

Allergies 3% (25% in the normal population)

ADHD 0.79% (5-10%) in children

Longterm Study in Guinea-Bissau (1 Kristensen I, Aaby P, Jensen H.:“Routine vaccinations and child survival: follow up study in Guinea-Bissau, West Africa”, BMJ 2000; 321: 1435–41)

The children of 15,000 mothers were observed from 1990 to 1996 for 5 years.

Result: the death rate in vaccinated children against diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough is twice as high as the unvaccinated children (10.5% versus 4.7%).

New Zealand Survey (1992) (http://www.ias.org.nz)

The study involved 254 children. In which 133 children were vaccinated and 121 remained unvaccinated.

Result:
Symptom vaccinated unvaccinated

Asthma 20 (15%) vs 4 (3%)

Eczema or allergic rashes 43 (32%) vs 16 (13%)

Chronic otitis 26 (20%)vs 8 (7%)

Recurrent tonsillitis 11 (8%) vs 3 (2%)

Shortness of breath and sudden infant death syndrome 9 (7%) vs 2 (2%)

Hyperactivity 10 (8%) vs 1 (1%)

Not really a scientific study that I could find.

It is played up like one, but I could find no underlying actual study.

All I see is information copied and posted endlessly, without any critical thinking.

Your bolded text there does point out that the study isn't actually a statistically valid one.

Can you tell me what effect removing the bias in the sample might have, if it were controlled for?

RandomGuy
10-24-2013, 02:06 PM
And Al Qaeda. Don't forget Al Qaeda.

jeebotard/hollahtard nutters?

cheguevara
10-24-2013, 03:06 PM
another silly generalization

there are good vaccines and bad vaccines. just like there are good people and bad people

for example, the flu vaccine is the biggest vaccination scam in history of the world. And yes, even I have fallen for it at first, but not anymore.

RandomGuy
10-24-2013, 03:07 PM
another silly generalization

there are good vaccines and bad vaccines. just like there are good people and bad people

for example, the flu vaccine is the biggest vaccination scam in history of the world. And yes, even I have fallen for it at first, but not anymore.

i"ll bite.

Why so?

cheguevara
10-24-2013, 03:09 PM
i"ll bite.

Why so?

they market the flu vaccine in a way that "everyone needs it" which is BS. Even when they say all babies need it, that is BS. It's just a money making scheme for the pharma complex.

only sickly and/or elderly have a need for such vaccine. You are being scammed

SA210
10-24-2013, 03:10 PM
i"ll bite.

Why so?

:rollin speaking of sucking up bs as gospel. RG believes we need the poison that is the flu shot. Sheep being a sheep, nothing to see here lol

SA210
10-24-2013, 03:12 PM

Just sayin'.

You go in the same boat with the jeebotard nutters.

You haven't done any real research into natural healthcare. At least nowhere near enough. My child gets sick way less than yours (basically never lol)..don't get angry about that. Your meltdown and baseless retarded takes on me are bad enough as it is.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2013, 06:52 AM
I don't understand why the anti-vaccinate crowd is so in love with chiropractors :lol

Chiropractors are some of the biggest scam artists in the medical (that's if you consider what they do medicine) industry :lmao

"I promise your back will feel a lot better after I give you about 32 adjustments, but you've got to buy 32! Anything less would be pointless!"

resistanze
10-25-2013, 10:08 AM
I don't understand why the anti-vaccinate crowd is so in love with chiropractors :lol

Chiropractors are some of the biggest scam artists in the medical (that's if you consider what they do medicine) industry :lmao

"I promise your back will feel a lot better after I give you about 32 adjustments, but you've got to buy 32! Anything less would be pointless!"

But they call themselves doctors! DOCTORS!

My mom works for a Worker's Compensation Organization, and she used to always tell my chiros were the biggest scammers she dealt with. They'd bill worse than a politician :lol

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Flu shots are dumb (and almost everybody I know who gets one gets sick:lol), but we have vaccinations to thank for the eradication of many now-3rd world diseases.

RandomGuy
10-25-2013, 01:05 PM
they market the flu vaccine in a way that "everyone needs it" which is BS. Even when they say all babies need it, that is BS. It's just a money making scheme for the pharma complex.

only sickly and/or elderly have a need for such vaccine. You are being scammed

So, you don't have a scientific reason, just paranoia.

The jeebotard/hollahtard corner is thataway.

RandomGuy
10-25-2013, 01:08 PM
You haven't done any real research into natural healthcare. At least nowhere near enough. My child gets sick way less than yours (basically never lol)..don't get angry about that. Your meltdown and baseless retarded takes on me are bad enough as it is.

"do your research"

You haven't done the research. Give me a link to an actual, scientific, double blind study on the subject.

I have done the research, and didn't find any.

Your claim, your burden of proof.

What I see is a lot of correlation, but no causality. Suggestive, and worth a good look, but nothing solid.

SA210
10-25-2013, 01:26 PM
"do your research"

You haven't done the research. Give me a link to an actual, scientific, double blind study on the subject.

I have done the research, and didn't find any.

Your claim, your burden of proof.

What I see is a lot of correlation, but no causality. Suggestive, and worth a good look, but nothing solid.

Do you ever think for yourself or do you copy and paste yours and other ppl's old tired bs arguments of attempting to explain how to debate a topic for your lack of any real knowledge on a topic?

Your problem is YOU don't understand there is a business in suppressing natural healthcare.. and you stupidly and sheepishly are ignorant and blind believing things have to be only the way BigPharma says it has to be. You have done no REAL research on natural healthcare, although you would like to believe you have, nor have you ever tried it yourself, which is why your kids get sick and mine doesn't, same for you and your sicknesses. I am not going to post things based on YOUR twisted brainwashed views and rules. FDA. BigPharma and the rest of the corrupt in those fields do all they can to suppress info and to either do a hit job on studies that are out, or prevent studies from taking place on natural vs unnatural. There is a reason for that. There are many things I can post...but again, I won't post anything based on YOUR ignorant rules..you already have your mind made up regardless. You use words like "jeeobtard" bc you don't have the intelligence to expand your mind and truly look into something you fear to know. Ask yourself why they don't want to do any REAL unbiased studies on vaccinated children vs unvaccinated children, or natural vs chemical.. and how they try to sabotage any studies that anyone has tried to do. Whats the fear? Why would they do that? :lol I'll await your expected uninformed disagreement.

SA210
10-25-2013, 01:27 PM

:lmao what's in a flu shot??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWfCnjnShnM

:lol Obamatard

Shastafarian
10-25-2013, 01:40 PM
There are many things I can post...
I am interested in seeing/reading these as long as they're not youtube videos.

SA210
10-25-2013, 01:42 PM
I am interested in seeing/reading these as long as they're not youtube videos.

While there is info out there for you to see/read...what's wrong with youtube videos that also have useful information, trolling aside.

Shastafarian
10-25-2013, 01:47 PM
There's nothing wrong with youtube videos as supplemental information. Some of them are quite scientific. Most or all of the videos I have seen you post are not scientific. One "doctor" said there is no danger in taking too much vitamin D.

boutons_deux
10-25-2013, 01:52 PM
There's nothing wrong with youtube videos as supplemental information. Some of them are quite scientific. Most or all of the videos I have seen you post are not scientific. One "doctor" said there is no danger in taking too much vitamin D.

Vit D3 (in olive oil capsules) needs complementing with Mg and K.

SA210
10-25-2013, 02:07 PM

Well..the Vitamin D thing is very true, especially in my experience and many people I know and network with. It's also something that even doctors are putting cancer patients on. I know I read a study somewhere (I'll look for it) that said cancer patients live longer than cancer patients who were not supplementing with Vitamin D. They are currently running a new study by giving cancer patients as high as 50,000 or 60k IU per day based on that. It definitely helped someone I know that has cancer. They refused chemo, were already in such bad shape that they seemed like they had taken chemo (minus the hair loss), as soon as they went to a 100% organic alkaline boosting PH diet, juicing, Vitamin D supplementation their tumors have shrunk and their cancer is being killed..and their strength is back and they gained their weight back. This is all without radiation, chemo and other drugs. I know others that have done this too. Studies on this can only be done by those who practice it (which they get attacked for) if even that..bc the medical drug industry will not do them..and when they do its biased or funded by someone who is set to make it fail.

Cancer patients are being cured with cannabis oil as well. The CBD cures different cancers, I too know people who have cured themselves of cancer when they were sent home to die. They were told there was no hope. These things are suppressed. I'm not sure what specifically you want me to post..but these things I mentioned are very true. I keep needing to clarify that when I speak on this subject am not speaking about only vaccines..I'm talking about natural healthcare, holistic healing..which is something that boosts your immune system and focuses on the entire bodies health, rather than certain sicknesses and diseases only. Even Sanjay Gupta of CNN aired a documentary on CNN recently admitting to misleading the country on his past anti-medical mj stance, and he apologized for it. He did a story on baby Landon who was given no more than 2 days to live, and cannabis oil killed his cancer. CPS wants to take Landon away bc of this, go figure. I know Landons grandmother, thru my networking. There is a whole other world out there, a natural way of preventing millions of people from being sick or curing people who already are, without medical drugs. I never said they are never necessary. But most aren't needed as much as they are advertised and given, if only this info wasn't suppressed and attacked and more people knew, and more studies could be funded without bias by BigPharma.

SA210
10-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Vit D3 (in olive oil capsules) needs complementing with Mg and K.

This is true

Shastafarian
10-25-2013, 02:16 PM
Vit D3 (in olive oil capsules) needs complementing with Mg and K.Why is that?

Well..the Vitamin D thing is very true, especially in my experience and many people I know and network with. It's also something that even doctors are putting cancer patients on. I know I read a study somewhere (I'll look for it) that said cancer patients live longer than cancer patients who were not supplementing with Vitamin D. They are currently running a new study by giving cancer patients as high as 50,000 or 60k IU per day based on that. It definitely helped someone I know that has cancer. They refused chemo, were already in such bad shape that they seemed like they had taken chemo (minus the hair loss), as soon as they went to a 100% organic alkaline boosting PH diet, juicing, Vitamin D supplementation their tumors have shrunk and their cancer is being killed..and their strength is back and they gained their weight back. This is all without radiation, chemo and other drugs. I know others that have done this too. Studies on this can only be done by those who practice it (which they get attacked for) if even that..bc the medical drug industry will not do them..and when they do its biased or funded by someone who is set to make it fail. The key term there is "too much Vitamin D". I believe he made it seem like vitamin D toxicity was not a thing when it is. What types of cancer did the Vitamins and organic food seem to cure? Because I know for a fact they don't cure pancreatic cancer.

Cancer patients are being cured with cannabis oil as well. The only possible "cure" for various cancers is surgery as far as I know. And even then it is unlikely cancer will be cured. There is always microscopic disease present and the only way to ensure removal of such cells is surgery. Even then it can be fruitless as some of the cells are missed and/or the cells have migrated to distant sites.

The CBD cures different cancers, I too know people who have cured themselves of cancer when they were sent home to die. They were told there was no hope. These things are suppressed. I'm not sure what specifically you want me to post..but these things I mentioned are very true. I keep needing to clarify that when I speak on this subject am not speaking about only vaccines..I'm talking about natural healthcare, holistic healing..which is something that boosts your immune system and focuses on the entire bodies health, rather than certain sicknesses and diseases only. Even Sanjay Gupta of CNN aired a documentary on CNN recently admitting to misleading the country on his past anti-medical mj stance, and he apologized for it. He did a story on baby Landon who was given no more than 2 days to live, and cannabis oil killed his cancer. CPS wants to take Landon away bc of this, go figure. I know Landons grandmother, thru my networking. There is a whole other world out there, a natural way of preventing millions of people from being sick or curing people who already are, without medical drugs. I never said they are never necessary. But most aren't, if only this info wasn't suppressed and attacked and more people knew, and more studies could be funded without bias by BigPharma.
I want a peer reviewed article stating these things. That's what I want because that is the current standard and youtube videos and anecdotes are not better than that standard.

SA210
10-25-2013, 02:22 PM
I know you don't want youtubes but here is the story on Landon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU2sozW46i8

Shastafarian
10-25-2013, 02:29 PM
I know a bit about cannabis research but as the video said, it is still waiting clinical trials. Not sure what that has to do with...really any of my points. I'm open to alternative therapy. But that doesn't address the title of this thread or a host of other claims you make.

boutons_deux
10-25-2013, 02:31 PM
"peer reviewed article stating these things"

the "reefer madness" of the US govt these last 50 or 80 years has made it extremely difficult for researchers, clinicians to evaluate mj.

there's lots of articles here:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=endocannabinoid

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=cannabinoid

cheguevara
10-25-2013, 02:32 PM

Lol I dont need a scientist to tell me flu shots are a money making scam. Sometimes you gotta use your personal experience and common sense to reach conclusions. I ask you why does a healthy adult need a yearly dose of a flu shot?

Btw they call it a vaccine, but its not. The flu mutates thousand times a day, their so called flu vaccines are already outdated every year they come out. :lol what a bunch of bullshit

I implore you to start using common sense and realize doctors and companies are in on the scam when they have those flu shot days

:lol 'have you had your flu shot' campaigns.What a scam

resistanze
10-25-2013, 02:36 PM
:lmao what's in a flu shot??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWfCnjnShnM

:lol Obamatard

You know that's a Canadian Comedy Sketch show, right?

SA210
10-25-2013, 02:56 PM
The key term there is "too much Vitamin D". I believe he made it seem like vitamin D toxicity was not a thing when it is.

We get Vitamin D from the sun at extremely high rates. Why don't we overdose from the sun then?

What types of cancer did the Vitamins and organic food seem to cure? Because I know for a fact they don't cure pancreatic cancer.

Most types..but as far as pancreatic, I don't know of a particular case..but I do know Cannabis Oil has cured some people of pancreatic cancer (which is a difficult one to cure according to conventional theory). And just to mention I believe Steve Jobs survived 20 years using natural methods..when most ppl would die much more quickly on conventional methods, 3-6 months most of the time. Too bad he never tried the cannabis oil as afr as I know to see if that could have worked for him.

The only possible "cure" for various cancers is surgery as far as I know. And even then it is unlikely cancer will be cured. There is always microscopic disease present and the only way to ensure removal of such cells is surgery. Even then it can be fruitless as some of the cells are missed and/or the cells have migrated to distant sites.

Surgery isn't a "cure" though. It's basically cutting something out your body, many times an organ you need without ever reversing the cause of why you got the sickness/cancer to begin with, which is why it comes back a lot, many times even more aggressive. Healing the entire body and boosting the immune system will/can help fight the cancer off and cure. The cannabis oil helps too, as well as many other things people have tried and were successful at, but these things are suppressed, but if you truly care enough you can really look into it and decide for yourself. It is the belief of people who practice this and myself that cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment, and that sugar feeds cancer. Stopping sugar/glucose intake can starve the cancer (which includes white breads, etc). Stopping acid causing foods and toxic foods/environment and immune system suppressing drugs helps to starve the cancer and turn cancer cells back into healthy cells. Organic juicing and alkaline boosting methods can reverse cancer and cure it by getting the PH to 8.8 or higher for a period of time. The focus isn't only on the cancer but on the entire body and immune system. These are things that have worked for many people. Imagine if they actually spent good money behind unbiased studies on these things. The body is our best doctor, we need to take care of it with proper diet and nutrition. Its made to fight off sickness and disease.

I want a peer reviewed article stating these things. That's what I want because that is the current standard and youtube videos and anecdotes are not better than that standard.

^^ I want them too. BigPharma prevents them, or sabotages them.

SA210
10-25-2013, 02:57 PM
You know that's a Canadian Comedy Sketch show, right?

duh lol

leemajors
10-25-2013, 03:01 PM
Your body synthesizes Vitamin D after exposure to sunlight and is quite capable of regulating itself. It is not absorbed from sunlight.

SA210
10-25-2013, 03:13 PM
I'll give you RG's expected responses lol

Lol I dont need a scientist to tell me flu shots are a money making scam.

Conspiracy! Jeeobtard!!

Sometimes you gotta use your personal experience and common sense to reach conclusions.

I've done the research! I'm sorry, are you a doctor???

I ask you why does a healthy adult need a yearly dose of a flu shot?

Your claim that we dont need it, your burden of proof.

Btw they call it a vaccine, but its not. The flu mutates thousand times a day, their so called flu vaccines are already outdated every year they come out. :lol what a bunch of bullshit

I implore you to start using common sense and realize doctors and companies are in on the scam when they have those flu shot days

I've done the research! You're worse than a jeeobtard

SA210
10-25-2013, 03:21 PM
Your body synthesizes Vitamin D after exposure to sunlight and is quite capable of regulating itself. It is not absorbed from sunlight.

Right, the sun exposure it what causes the Vitamin D..at higher levels.

SA210
10-25-2013, 03:25 PM
Which btw is why so many people are sick during this time of the year...less sun. And not enough supplementation.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-25-2013, 06:43 PM
But they call themselves doctors! DOCTORS!

My mom works for a Worker's Compensation Organization, and she used to always tell my chiros were the biggest scammers she dealt with. They'd bill worse than a politician :lol
And usually what they're billing for is a "back adjustment" that lasts for about 5 minutes. It's a pretty obvious scam people somehow fall for, only work on someone back in 5 minute increments making it so you need to do it 30+ times in order for them to get anything out of it.

PlayNando
10-25-2013, 07:16 PM
This thread hurts my head.
Some minds are weak, tbh.

Cry Havoc
10-25-2013, 07:55 PM
A study of nearly a million girls in Sweden and Denmark eradicates anxieties about mass vaccinations against the virus that causes cervical cancer.

“We see nothing indicating that the HPV vaccine involves any risk of serious side effects,” says Associate Professor Lisen Arnheim-Dahlström of Karolinska Institute’s (KI’s) Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics.

Read more...

http://sciencenordic.com/no-serious-side-effects-hpv-vaccine

Shastafarian
10-25-2013, 08:36 PM
Most types..but as far as pancreatic, I don't know of a particular case..but I do know Cannabis Oil has cured some people of pancreatic cancer (which is a difficult one to cure according to conventional theory). And just to mention I believe Steve Jobs survived 20 years using natural methods..when most ppl would die much more quickly on conventional methods, 3-6 months most of the time. Too bad he never tried the cannabis oil as afr as I know to see if that could have worked for him. I believe Jobs was first diagnosed in 2004 but I might be wrong. Cannabis can't cure cancer. It can damage cancer cells and possibly kill off a large amount of those cells. But it most certainly is not a miracle cancer drug.

Surgery isn't a "cure" though. It's basically cutting something out your body, many times an organ you need without ever reversing the cause of why you got the sickness/cancer to begin with, which is why it comes back a lot, many times even more aggressive. Healing the entire body and boosting the immune system will/can help fight the cancer off and cure. The cannabis oil helps too, as well as many other things people have tried and were successful at, but these things are suppressed, but if you truly care enough you can really look into it and decide for yourself. It is the belief of people who practice this and myself that cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment, and that sugar feeds cancer. Stopping sugar/glucose intake can starve the cancer (which includes white breads, etc). Stopping acid causing foods and toxic foods/environment and immune system suppressing drugs helps to starve the cancer and turn cancer cells back into healthy cells. Organic juicing and alkaline boosting methods can reverse cancer and cure it by getting the PH to 8.8 or higher for a period of time. The focus isn't only on the cancer but on the entire body and immune system. These are things that have worked for many people. Imagine if they actually spent good money behind unbiased studies on these things. The body is our best doctor, we need to take care of it with proper diet and nutrition. Its made to fight off sickness and disease. I appreciate you trying. I sincerely do. You seem to care about this subject a lot. You're just misinformed. While it is true that cancer cells utilize glucose, the rest of your body uses it as well as a main and most efficient energy source. Our bodies even manufactures glucose when we are deficient. If you go into enough of an energy deficiency you start using other substances which over a period of time will cause damage to body systems. Our bodies need glucose. To deprive them of that will cause deleterious consequences down the road. I also think this idea of alkalinizing the pH (8.8 would not sustain life. Unless you're not talking about blood pH) is extremely dangerous. There's a reason our blood pH is kept in a fairly narrow window. Actually there are probably lots and lots of reasons.

SA210
10-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Cannabis can't cure cancer. It can damage cancer cells and possibly kill off a large amount of those cells. But it most certainly is not a miracle cancer drug.

Wow, this is so wrong..you have no idea. I personally know many people who have been cured of their cancer, including a family member of mine, and a family friend ..and other people that were sent home to die.. even stage 4 cancer patients..cured by true cannabis oil. Many of these people I met thru my research and involvement in helping to cure a loved one of mine. This is a fact. It actually is a miracle cure for many cancers. Many people who cant use it in non legal states move to Oregon and Colorado, establish residency, get a red card to get this oil, and it works for many people. Can you imagine what this would do to the cancer industry if they let this information out? Seriously, you should look into this more. I'm not saying it would cure everyone..I'm just saying it does cure many types and has and is curing many people. People still need a lifestyle change afterward to keep it from coming back though, bc you need to get to the root cause of why you got the cancer. Staying on a lower dose of oil after being cured is recommended too to make sure it stays away. I pray everyday that these idiots somehow legalize it soon for those who need it.

I appreciate you trying. I sincerely do. You seem to care about this subject a lot. You're just misinformed. While it is true that cancer cells utilize glucose, the rest of your body uses it as well as a main and most efficient energy source. Our bodies even manufactures glucose when we are deficient. If you go into enough of an energy deficiency you start using other substances which over a period of time will cause damage to body systems. Our bodies need glucose. To deprive them of that will cause deleterious consequences down the road. I also think this idea of alkalinizing the pH (8.8 would not sustain life. Unless you're not talking about blood pH) is extremely dangerous. There's a reason our blood pH is kept in a fairly narrow window. Actually there are probably lots and lots of reasons.

I'm not misinformed my friend, I believe it is you that is mistaken. You are basing your conclusions on flawed medical theory that looks at healthcare as only treating sickness and disease rather than prevention or curing or holistic methods like I do. You could also tell me based on "conventional" theory that water/juice fasting is bad for health and go on and on with reasons why its so bad, but in fact it can be very beneficial for those doing it correctly to detox and cleanse the system and boost the immune system, which is exactly what I did and got rid of my migraines permanently 8 years ago, as well as also many ppl I know are healthier from doing this, they are all less sick than ppl I know that don't do these things ( I know you will say this isn't scientific proof or studies, but its true). There are clinics that do this, and people are healthier after doing them. Same with glucose..of course you want to say we need it, or else. But you see if you have cancer..ur already in bad shape lol..starving the cancer by depriving it of bad sugar is something that needs to be done temporarily to help kill it, at this stage its the cancer that will do what you said..causing damage to other parts of the body. And there are other ways of getting the right sugars..thru fruits, proper cancer diet etc. Again, many people have successfully done this, you are just used to what you have learned without looking into the natural world. On PH, that's why I said a period of time. It has been proven thru clinics that do this and there are 2 clinics in Mexico that come to mind that do this with a good success rate..for a short period of time..it helps kill the cancer. I just think you should stop fighting it and really look into some of this stuff. I appreciate the dialogue though. No need to get into a ridiculous hate debate like the others. I genuinely care about this subject and am witness to it working for several people.

What is very scary to me is that the people I know that it has worked for...what if they had taken Hospice in their so called "last days" and never tried these methods...they would be dead right now, dead. I imagine the millions that dont know about these things and how they do die, never given a chance..also told they are in their last days and also sent home to die..with Hospice there to try to make them "comfortable" in their last days. It's fucking sick tbh when I think about that..I want motherfuckers in the FDA, BigPharma and many doctors and government thrown in fuckin jail for suppressing a lot of this shit for profit. People are needlessly dying everyday. As for the peer reviewed studies you want that are the "standard", yea the standard by a lot of flawed theory. Now see if they care to do any studies on natural vs chemical. If they do it, they will purposely set it up to fail. Thats just true, bc the sick business makes money. You have to ask why they dont do any real non biased studies on that. Vaccinated vs unvaccinated, natural vs chemical, etc. It's about greed.

There are a few documentaries you should watch, at the top of my head.."Food Matters" is one of them, it's on Netflix. I'll post the other titles as soon as I can, but you can start there. I'm sure you'll disagree with most of what I just posted lol, but at least it's a healthy debate so far. I have some things to do, so not sure I can respond this weekend as I have much filming to do. I can at least say these things have indeed worked for me, my loved ones and people I know that I have met bc of my journey in this.

Shastafarian
10-26-2013, 12:35 AM
I had to steal this from Dex

http://i.imgur.com/SnX4oNn.gif

SA210
10-26-2013, 01:06 AM
I had to steal this from Dex

http://i.imgur.com/SnX4oNn.gif

:lol well at least I know I spoke truth when discussing this with you. You are choosing to keep your mind closed about it. I hope soon you will decide otherwise. But Cool gif, even though it doesn't represent my post, at all lol

ElNono
10-26-2013, 01:20 AM
related:
http://www.sfweekly.com/2013-04-24/news/key-words-cannabis-oil-cure-cancer-constance-finley/

ElNono
10-26-2013, 01:23 AM
BTW, don't sell short the industry of snake-oil, wanna-believe "cures"... there's a lot of money being made there too... maybe not Big-Pharma big, but pretty big nonetheless...

(Disclaimer: I'm not saying mj oil is such thing, just pointing out there's many "natural cure" baloney making the rounds too)

SA210
10-26-2013, 01:44 AM
BTW, don't sell short the industry of snake-oil, wanna-believe "cures"... there's a lot of money being made there too... maybe not Big-Pharma big, but pretty big nonetheless...

(Disclaimer: I'm not saying mj oil is such thing, just pointing out there's many "natural cure" baloney making the rounds too)

Oh this is true, actually even on ebay pricks are selling hemp oil trying to trick cancer patients into thinking its real mj oil, or Rick Simpson Oil..but its just hemp seed oil..no thc and hardly any trace of cbd which is whats needed to cure cancer. many people have been scammed like this and other ways.

Best thing to do is grow and make it yourself, or go to a dispensary in Colorado or Oregon where they make the real stuff, or a place like that that has legit oil. Buying oil online from someone is a bad decision..too many scammers out there.

Shastafarian
10-26-2013, 07:23 AM
:lol well at least I know I spoke truth when discussing this with you. You are choosing to keep your mind closed about it. I hope soon you will decide otherwise. But Cool gif, even though it doesn't represent my post, at all lol
My mind isn't closed. It's merely aware of the science behind what you're talking about. Documented physiology from the past few decades isn't somehow negated by a few years of anecdotal evidence. If cannabis were a miracle cancer drug (and trust me, I would want it to be for various reasons) we would have known about it by now regardless of the govt or pharmaceutical interference. Can it fight cancer and even cause remission? It seems like in some cases it can. But I will be very surprised if it alone it used as a cancer therapy in the future.

resistanze
10-26-2013, 11:10 AM
Even The Verge cares about this thread :lol

http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/21/4767530/vaccine-deniers-inside-the-dumb-dangerous-new-fad

SA210
10-26-2013, 11:43 AM
My mind isn't closed. It's merely aware of the science behind what you're talking about. Documented physiology from the past few decades isn't somehow negated by a few years of anecdotal evidence. If cannabis were a miracle cancer drug (and trust me, I would want it to be for various reasons) we would have known about it by now regardless of the govt or pharmaceutical interference. Can it fight cancer and even cause remission? It seems like in some cases it can. But I will be very surprised if it alone it used as a cancer therapy in the future.

Your mind is closed. This information has been out for far longer than a few years..you saying otherwise is proof to your not knowing enough about it. El Nono posted a great article btw..that you seemed to ignore. It is a miracle cure, its curing now and has cured for many years for people that do know about it, it cured a loved one of mine and people I know (and they refused that poisonous chemo and radiation). It makes no sense for you to act like none of this is true, more stories are out there but you don't really care to hear about them or research them because you want to feel comfortable that you have learned the right thing when you really haven't. You base your knowledge on flawed theory. Even if you wanna call if "anecdotal" evidence of only a few years..is that not enough to open your mind about it and wonder why they don't do some unbiased studies on it..or for you to look into it more?? But you won't and they don't want to, which is what keeps it suppressed even more. This cannabis thing was discovered several several several decades ago and was suppressed. Fighting cancer is not about doing only one therapy..you have to attack it from all angles possible..even though the oil cures/kills many cancers..as I said before you still have to change your diet, nutrition lifestyle to reverse the reason why you got cancer to begin with. This is how flawed conventional thinking is...chemo is a poison, it kills not only cancer cells but good cells too..killing your immune system even worse at the same time, you have to hope it kills the cancer before it kills you. What kind of fucking crap is that ass backwards thinking?? Cannabis doesn't harm good cells, only bad.

When using chemo and radiation it kills your immune system..YOU NEED YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM to help kill your cancer..they do the complete opposite of what needs to be done, you should be boosting the immune system to be able to help you fight it off. Chemo and surgery do NOT fix the problem of why you got the cancer to begin with..even if chemo successfully killed cancer temporarily and you survived the chemo...your body still has a very broken immune system and they never tell you why you got cancer in order for you to reverse that lifestyle (unless they tell you some bs), they never send you home with a holistic lifestyle change to prevent it from coming back (there would be no money in it for them, nor have they been taught this in med school). Its only about getting checked up every so often to see if it came back. This is the stupidest thing ever. Of course it comes back many times, and more aggressively too..bc you never really fixed yourself..you just cut some stuff out..and the mold grows back. Some of this stuff is actually common sense if you think about it. And you are sadly mistaken thinking BigPharma isn't doing all they can to keep this shit quiet. You have any idea the billions and billions and billions of dollars at stake if the masses learned this?? More and more people are learning though..the info is spreading and there will be a day where your side loses big time. I still remember the day people called organic eaters crazy..my my how things have changed the past decade or so on that. lol It's spreading bro..Even Sanjay Gupta came around on the cannabis thing.

Shastafarian
10-26-2013, 02:09 PM
How do you think many cancers spread through the body?

boutons_deux
10-26-2013, 04:17 PM
"YOU NEED YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM to help kill your cancer"

Actually, after cancer is well initiated, the immune system won't kill it. An immune system in good shape plus diet and exercise, aka top health, are the best defense.

They are now trying to stick stuff on the cancer cells that cause it to be attacked as foreign by the immune system, aka, oncological immunology, but otherwise, the immune system doesn't touch cancer.

Bernie Mac, who had auto-immune disease, died from an infection that his medically suppressed immune system couldn't handle.

SA210
10-26-2013, 04:44 PM

Actually, after cancer is well initiated, the immune system won't kill it. An immune system in good shape plus diet and exercise, aka top health, are the best defense.

That's why I said "to help". They are stupid to further hurt your immune system..but then again maybe they are smart as it keeps them in business :greedy:greedy smh

2pac > Kobe
10-26-2013, 05:36 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/375/421/fa3.gif

SA210
10-27-2013, 11:47 AM
:lmao

This photo was taken at a CVS Pharmacy next to the employee break room. :greedy:greedy:greedy

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/s720x720/1390625_10151762319287989_1335316576_n.jpg

Blake
10-28-2013, 05:49 PM
CVS gives shots to the public.

Got damn you're stupid.

silverblk mystix
10-28-2013, 07:13 PM
^angry name caller ^ always angry^ always labeling ^ always boring^

RandomGuy
10-28-2013, 09:55 PM
Lol I dont need a scientist to tell me flu shots are a money making scam. Sometimes you gotta use your personal experience and common sense to reach conclusions. I ask you why does a healthy adult need a yearly dose of a flu shot?

Common sense means a lot less than the systematic collection, collation and analysis of data.

Sorry, if I had a dollar for every pseudoscientific turd pushed my way using the words "common sense" I could be paying someone else to tell you how dumb "common sense" can be.

As it is:

common sense < scientific study

Let's examine this a bit, then, since you are confident in your common sense. Common sense says that a logically, factually supported opinion can withstand some fair questions.

Fair question #1:
What are the benefits of vaccines?

RandomGuy
10-28-2013, 10:25 PM
Do you ever think for yourself or do you copy and paste yours and other ppl's old tired bs arguments of attempting to explain how to debate a topic for your lack of any real knowledge on a topic?

Your problem is YOU don't understand there is a business in suppressing natural healthcare.. and you stupidly and sheepishly are ignorant and blind believing things have to be only the way BigPharma says it has to be. You have done no REAL research on natural healthcare, although you would like to believe you have, nor have you ever tried it yourself, which is why your kids get sick and mine doesn't, same for you and your sicknesses. I am not going to post things based on YOUR twisted brainwashed views and rules. FDA. BigPharma and the rest of the corrupt in those fields do all they can to suppress info and to either do a hit job on studies that are out, or prevent studies from taking place on natural vs unnatural. There is a reason for that. There are many things I can post...but again, I won't post anything based on YOUR ignorant rules..you already have your mind made up regardless. You use words like "jeeobtard" bc you don't have the intelligence to expand your mind and truly look into something you fear to know. Ask yourself why they don't want to do any REAL unbiased studies on vaccinated children vs unvaccinated children, or natural vs chemical.. and how they try to sabotage any studies that anyone has tried to do. Whats the fear? Why would they do that? :lol I'll await your expected uninformed disagreement.

I see a wall of text, but no scientific study supporting your position, or attempt to educate me.

If "natural" healthcare is that beneficial, it should be easy to demonstrate, conclusively, and indisputably.

I don't mind taking an open mind to new things, but I do mind buying into something without a good reason.

Your reason in believing anything seems to be that it makes you feel smarter than everybody else. That seems to be a shitty reason to believe anything, IMO.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-28-2013, 10:41 PM
I have been told by a doctor that there are so many different strains of flu every year and that flu shots are at best regional in distribution. While you may get inoculated for a particular strain that is only going to be one of many that you will be exposed to. If you are a kid at aschool its almost laughable how flimsy the protection is going to be.

'Flu' is just a catch all phrase for many different pathogens.

resistanze
10-28-2013, 10:58 PM
I have been told by a doctor that there are so many different strains of flu every year and that flu shots are at best regional in distribution. While you may get inoculated for a particular strain that is only going to be one of many that you will be exposed to. If you are a kid at aschool its almost laughable how flimsy the protection is going to be.

'Flu' is just a catch all phrase for many different pathogens.
Yeah, the WHO meets every February and September and recommends on which flu strains are the most prevalent in the Northern and Southern Hemisphere. From that manufacturers then proceed with making the vaccine. Definitely all strains can't be covered of course, since most vaccines cover 3 strains (4 strains just became available).

Protection rates are probably 30%-60% to flu. There's probably no way to be more precise considering, like you said, reported cases include 'influenza-like illnesses', which of course won't be protected by the vaccine. While I have some question about the effectiveness of the vaccine, it's for reasons completely different from these uneducated conspiracy nutjobs. Vulnerable age groups should definitely consider it though.

SA210
10-29-2013, 02:16 AM
Your reason in believing anything seems to be that it makes you feel smarter than everybody else. That seems to be a shitty reason to believe anything, IMO.

I think you feel as though you are less smart than me when posting your drivel. You keep mentioning this "smart" thing. It's important to you. I know you get sick more. I would recommend to you..to know what you're talking about when it comes to natural healthcare before attempting to tell someone who practices it.. what it is or what it's not, what it can or can't do, etc. You realize you and your kids get sick, while my child and I don't, that helps in your feeling less smart about it I imagine, and it should. Be open as you say..and just study and practice it so you can see for yourself and you won't be ignorant to it anymore, and you can apologize to your family for wrongly and selfishly judging and backstabbing them tbh. :tu

pgardn
10-29-2013, 10:28 AM

They are now trying to stick stuff on the cancer cells that cause it to be attacked as foreign by the immune system, aka, oncological immunology, but otherwise, the immune system doesn't touch cancer.

Bernie Mac, who had auto-immune disease, died from an infection that his medically suppressed immune system couldn't handle.

This is the same problem with many chemo therapies.
So it's a decision, what illness do you wish to do battle with, because you will become susceptible to another.
This is a common problem.

pgardn
10-29-2013, 10:41 AM
There are people who actually study the phenomena of the spread of disease and vaccinations, epidemiologists. They get their flu vaccines. The healthy ones that are not likely to die from the flu do so as well. Their reasoning:

There are clearly people who get infected with flu viruses that show very minor or no symptoms and are carriers of the virus. They are still up and about loaded with viruses, infecting other people. God forbid people should actually care about others. A good number of epidemiologists are required to visit areas with a lot of other people and travel. Go figure that they get a vaccine.

The horror stories associated with bad vaccination planning are note worthy. But I will stick with the folks who know about these risks and study the phenomena.

boutons_deux
10-29-2013, 11:05 AM
anybody got any proof that the $Bs shovelled to BigPharma for flu vaccines actually reduce flu infections, or save lives?

pgardn
10-29-2013, 12:16 PM
anybody got any proof that the $Bs shovelled to BigPharma for flu vaccines actually reduce flu infections, or save lives?

The epi people are there to present good data and make their recommendations. If you think the CDC and other agencies are corrupt at the top and follow big pharmacy goals present the evidence.

What the higher ups do with the data and recommendations is another story. You got a story that puts a higher up at the CDC in bed with vaccine folks give it again.

The people "in the field" are not there to lie. This stuff is way too important.

SA210
10-29-2013, 12:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm2HLSXxYXQ

RandomGuy
10-29-2013, 12:39 PM
I think you feel as though you are less smart than me when posting your drivel. You keep mentioning this "smart" thing. It's important to you. I know you get sick more. I would recommend to you..to know what you're talking about when it comes to natural healthcare before attempting to tell someone who practices it.. what it is or what it's not, what it can or can't do, etc. You realize you and your kids get sick, while my child and I don't, that helps in your feeling less smart about it I imagine, and it should. Be open as you say..and just study and practice it so you can see for yourself and you won't be ignorant to it anymore, and you can apologize to your family for wrongly and selfishly judging and backstabbing them tbh. :tu

Another wall of text I won't bother responding to.

You meltdown like this whenever anyone asks you about actual science and evidence, even when the questions are fair and open minded.

The continual insults all strikes me as very insecure. I'm sorry I threaten you so much.

Anyhoo...

The study I have done, leads me to think it is a bunch of quackery. I am all about trying something to see if it works, as long as there isn't any harm.

Quite frankly, people like you who like to feel like they are in on a secret and smarter than anybody else are scammers' dream.

Honest question:
How do you know what works and what is placebo effect when it comes to this stuff?

SA210
10-29-2013, 12:49 PM
Another wall of text I won't bother responding to.

You meltdown like this whenever anyone asks you about actual science and evidence, even when the questions are fair and open minded.

The continual insults all strikes me as very insecure. I'm sorry I threaten you so much.

Anyhoo...

The study I have done, leads me to think it is a bunch of quackery. I am all about trying something to see if it works, as long as there isn't any harm.

Quite frankly, people like you who like to feel like they are in on a secret and smarter than anybody else are scammers' dream.

Honest question:
How do you know what works and what is placebo effect when it comes to this stuff?

You have done no studies, any real ones anyway. Your desperate failed attempt at calling my truth bombs a meltdown is proof of your own butthurt for your feeling less smart for some reason. It might be best if you learned about natural healthcare before you meltdown again..your family awaits an apology from you. And maybe you can be less sick too.

SA210
10-29-2013, 12:51 PM
:lol "How do you know what works?"

Nature will tell you, try it out lol

boutons_deux
10-29-2013, 12:52 PM
The epi people are there to present good data and make their recommendations. If you think the CDC and other agencies are corrupt at the top and follow big pharmacy goals present the evidence.

What the higher ups do with the data and recommendations is another story. You got a story that puts a higher up at the CDC in bed with vaccine folks give it again.

The people "in the field" are not there to lie. This stuff is way too important.

I'm sure the CDC is as captured by industry, staffed throughout by industry lobbyists, as any other Federal agency.

pgardn
10-29-2013, 01:38 PM
I'm sure the CDC is as captured by industry, staffed throughout by industry lobbyists, as any other Federal agency.

You are sure...

This is not a good way to convince anyone. This is not an organization you want staffed with people who lie. You want good data on this. This requires good science and good stats. To be correct in this arena is in the US economic interest.

cheguevara
10-29-2013, 02:09 PM
common sense < scientific study

disagree. It's saddening you think that way, but not surprising. It seems you like people telling you what to do and how to think.

you fail to see the "scientific study" has billions of dollars of possible profit depending on its outcome

Let's examine this a bit, then, since you are confident in your common sense. Common sense says that a logically, factually supported opinion can withstand some fair questions.

Fair question #1:
What are the benefits of vaccines?

Answer my question first:

I ask you why does a healthy adult need a yearly dose of a flu shot?

and BTW:
A) Flu shot is not a true vaccine(although its marketed and sold as one)
B) Even if it was, a healthy adult body is strong enough to fight off a flu, which makes a healthy adult needing a vaccine for it stupid
C) Building your immune system the "natural" way and fighting flu naturally >>>>>>>>>> using a yearly "vaccine" and spending money on it

cheguevara
10-29-2013, 02:10 PM

if there is any proof, I'm sure it's studies performed by BigPharma :lol

truth is there is no study needed to tell me a healthy adult does not require a yearly flu shot. None whatsoever. It's a big money making scam. And many ignorant masses fell headfirst into it.

boutons_deux
10-29-2013, 02:24 PM
You are sure...

This is not a good way to convince anyone. This is not an organization you want staffed with people who lie. You want good data on this. This requires good science and good stats. To be correct in this arena is in the US economic interest.

It doesn't matter what staffing anybody wants, all Federal agencies are captured, staffed by industry types, lobbyists, etc, who look after industry profits, not Human-American interests.

Look at the $10Bs in penalties, fines, compensation AND DEATHS AND MAIMING by BigPharma AFTER the captured FDA approved their crap.

Blake
10-29-2013, 02:34 PM
^angry name caller ^ always angry^ always labeling ^ always boring^

lol you're just as stupid as SA210. lol you're fat and away the most angry person on this entire board.

I can literally see your face red with anger in every post until SA210 runs in to massage your prostate.

SA210
10-29-2013, 02:48 PM
I'm going to sabatoge this thread with my troll tendencies out of pure butthurt, per par.

ChumpDumper
10-29-2013, 02:57 PM
^ snitch ^

SA210
10-29-2013, 03:01 PM
I too came to be a troll and sabotage this thread.. again out of my own pure butthurt, I will snitch and cry to the forum owners later on about others posts though. I'm a bitch like that. 80,000 posts of bitchiness

Blake
10-29-2013, 03:03 PM
SA210 sabotaging the saboteur efforts at sabotage

ChumpDumper
10-29-2013, 03:08 PM
I'm snitching.

pgardn
10-29-2013, 09:15 PM

truth is there is no study needed to tell me a healthy adult does not require a yearly flu shot. None whatsoever. It's a big money making scam. And many ignorant masses fell headfirst into it.

I have now been convinced to get vaccinated.

pgardn
10-30-2013, 08:42 AM

So let's get rid of the CDC because it is a corrupt government institution ...?

The CDC does nothing to actually help people and is a waste of money as it serves big Pharma. Welcome to the Tparty boutons! You are now a registered member, congrats. And the evidence you supplied is as profound as your new affiliation requires.

Is it stunning that your dogmatic ways lead you right into the camp of your sworn enemies? You are THEM.

boutons_deux
10-30-2013, 08:49 AM
So let's get rid of the CDC because it is a corrupt government institution ...?

The CDC does nothing to actually help people and is a waste of money as it serves big Pharma. Welcome to the Tparty boutons! You are now a registered member, congrats. And the evidence you supplied is as profound as your new affiliation requires.

Is it stunning that your dogmatic ways lead you right into the camp of your sworn enemies? You are THEM.

tea baggers ain't gonna do shit about corporate capture of govt regulators.

The whole reason the VRWC/1% is financing, duping the tea baggers is for tea baggers like Cruz to fuck up and defund govt so the VRWC/1% have a more free hand to fuck all of us over.

pgardn
10-30-2013, 09:23 AM
tea baggers ain't gonna do shit about corporate capture of govt regulators.

The whole reason the VRWC/1% is financing, duping the tea baggers is for tea baggers like Cruz to fuck up and defund govt so the VRWC/1% have a more free hand to fuck all of us over.

Your reasoning is right down the Tparty line. Government is too big and a waste of money, for jobs that are not needed, to corrupt and in bed with profiteers. Do you remember some of the major events that got this party fully underway? The bad mortgages, horrible govt oversight maybe even complicity, and the investment banks getting away with criminal activities as well as too big to fail?

Welcome to the team. Your evidence that the CDC is run by big Pharma therfore despensible puts you in their camp. And you did not even realize it. BTW you have presented ZERO evidence of this deep corruption.

If you actually practice any self examination of your principles it is painfully obvious that you rationalize your huge inconsistencies away. Every thinking human being does this to some degree (rationalize inconsistencies). The Nazis on this board swim in this practice or maybe not at all, they are too stupid to see it. Make you feel good?

boutons_deux
10-30-2013, 09:25 AM
"Do you remember some of the major events that got this party fully underway?"

yep, America was about to and then did elect a n!gg@, so old, white, male, rural, low-wage tea baggers got $100Ms from Kock Bros, etc and took back the House in 2010. Govt has been fucked up ever since, which includes badly hurting Ms of poor, white tea baggers.

RandomGuy
10-30-2013, 09:57 AM
:lol "How do you know what works?"

Nature will tell you, try it out lol

How do you differentiate that from the placebo effect?

RandomGuy
10-30-2013, 10:03 AM

You don't see that as circular reasoning and flawed logic?

"I know it is false because BigPHarma said it"

"how do you know that?"

"Because bigPharma always lies"

This is, by the way, the classic ad hominem logical fallacy.

Answer this one simple question:

If it is raining outside and an umbrella salesman tells you that you need an umbrella, is that salesperson lying to you because they are an umbrella salesman?

resistanze
10-30-2013, 10:43 AM
:lol Don't bother, there's no way to have a logical debate in this thread. I simply won't waste time on people who do not have the fundamental background on the science and are unwilling to educate themselves.

You can look at the scientific data critically and come to your own conclusions independent of 'Big Pharma' or conspiracy wackjobs. But you're not going to get that here - sensationalist rhetoric and YouTube videos are much easier.

SA210
10-30-2013, 11:21 AM
How do you differentiate that from the placebo effect?

The false placebo effect you get from listening to fake Obama speeches is much different than actual results experienced through natural healthcare for your body's true health and well being.

Your body was made to fight off sickness and disease. I know you think that when you have a headache that taking a Tylenol is the cure all (or u stay in denial about it and just keep popping them) ..but you aren't Tylenol deficient, you're deficient somewhere else (could be many reasons like not enough water, lack of sleep, chemical drug causing it, toxins in your body, wrong foods, obesity etc). Instead of finding out why you got the headache to begin with and reversing that..people like you will just pop pills to temporarily mask a symptom, thereby making it worse. You never reversed the reason you got the headache..and the pills will do more damage to you long-term and create more problems elsewhere on top of the problem you already have. Toxicity grows over time from the unnatural chemical pills (and bad foods, environment, lack of exercise, lifestyle etc) damaging health, immune system, organs, and causing problems later in life like liver damage, cancer, etc, and you get more prone to sickness and disease every year, which is why you get sick, your kids get sick, but I don't and neither does my child. Everyone says this crap about there being a "bug" going around every year around this time of year. I :lol everytime I hear that garbage and watch people sniffling sick at work with tissue, calling into work..staying home from school..taking NyQuil..antibiotics etc, as a normal way of life lol.

I never worry about a bug. My immune system won't allow these sick people to make me sick. Year in and year out, "bugs" don't bother me. You could be vomiting all around me in the same room, stomach virus..and I'll be fine. Shit I was around someone that had the H1N1 before, didn't catch it. The bug isn't the problem, it's your weakened immune system and your health.. and your programmed false knowledge of what real healthcare actually is (your doctor will misinform you that your immune system is just fine, based on their flawed knowledge). You have yet to tell me why a healthy person NEEDS a flu shot, or any person. I have never gotten a flu shot and have gotten no flu in over 8 years, and I wont this year. My daughter also gets no flu..but we take no flu shot, meanwhile I see ppl getting that bogus shot every year and not only do a lot of them get sick afterwards, they are the same ppl who get those "common colds" and "bugs" etc throughout the year lol. I just read recently that children on average get sick in some way 6 times a year. Wow. If I had to think really hard about it, my child has been sick maybe twice in her entire life. Versus the average 6 times a year??? same for my friends children, she also practices natural. Explain that..I'm interested RG, bc anyone else I know through my networking or friends who practices natural healthcare is basically the same way. Coincidence??? Even if I do get sick, thats fine, our immune system sometimes needs it, no reason to shove chemicals in me though when I dont need them. Let the body and the power of nature do its work.

Will I never ever get sick?? Of course I probably will..maybe, I'm human..but my immune system is so strong it fights sickness off much faster than yours would. What is the effect of eating a bunch of gmo and chemical junk food for a lifetime on top of popping unnatural chemicals drugs that were never meant to be consumed by our natural bodies vs a lifetime of eating organic no chemical no gmo, natural foods and 60% of diet consisting of live foods like fruits and vegetables, juicing and whole food (natural) vitamin supplementation? Do you really believe there isn't a huge difference??? :lol What it going to hurt you to try it out for 6 months..go ahead. I know you're butthurt about any of my stances, even though about 4-5 years ago you agreed with a lot of things I said lol, but look, even though you e-hate me for some reason...your health would be so much better if you tried it. You'd feel like running a marathon tbh And this isn't about "feeling" smarter, it's just true information. If that's a threat to you for whatever reason, that's your problem, not mine. Hope you look into it..instead of asking me questions on things you already have your mind made up on anyway..it'd be wise to try it out yourself. :tu

RandomGuy
10-30-2013, 12:11 PM
The false placebo effect you get from listening to fake Obama speeches is much different than actual results experienced through natural healthcare for your body's true health and well being.

Your body was made to fight off sickness and disease. I know you think that when you have a headache that taking a Tylenol is the cure all (or u stay in denial about it and just keep popping them) ..but you aren't Tylenol deficient, you're deficient somewhere else (could be many reasons like not enough water, lack of sleep, chemical drug causing it, toxins in your body, wrong foods, obesity etc). Instead of finding out why you got the headache to begin with and reversing that..people like you will just pop pills to temporarily mask a symptom, thereby making it worse. You never reversed the reason you got the headache..and the pills will do more damage to you long-term and create more problems elsewhere on top of the problem you already have. Toxicity grows over time from the unnatural chemical pills (and bad foods, environment, lack of exercise, lifestyle etc) damaging health, immune system, organs, and causing problems later in life like liver damage, cancer, etc, and you get more prone to sickness and disease every year, which is why you get sick, your kids get sick, but I don't and neither does my child. Everyone says this crap about there being a "bug" going around every year around this time of year. I :lol everytime I hear that garbage and watch people sniffling sick at work with tissue, calling into work..staying home from school..taking NyQuil..antibiotics etc, as a normal way of life lol.

I never worry about a bug. My immune system won't allow these sick people to make me sick. Year in and year out, "bugs" don't bother me. You could be vomiting all around me in the same room, stomach virus..and I'll be fine. Shit I was around someone that had the H1N1 before, didn't catch it. The bug isn't the problem, it's your weakened immune system and your health.. and your programmed false knowledge of what real healthcare actually is (your doctor will misinform you that your immune system is just fine, based on their flawed knowledge). You have yet to tell me why a healthy person NEEDS a flu shot, or any person. I have never gotten a flu shot and have gotten no flu in over 8 years, and I wont this year. My daughter also gets no flu..but we take no flu shot, meanwhile I see ppl getting that bogus shot every year and not only do a lot of them get sick afterwards, they are the same ppl who get those "common colds" and "bugs" etc throughout the year lol. I just read recently that children on average get sick in some way 6 times a year. Wow. If I had to think really hard about it, my child has been sick maybe twice in her entire life. Versus the average 6 times a year??? same for my friends children, she also practices natural. Explain that..I'm interested RG, bc anyone else I know through my networking or friends who practices natural healthcare is basically the same way. Coincidence??? Even if I do get sick, thats fine, our immune system sometimes needs it, no reason to shove chemicals in me though when I dont need them. Let the body and the power of nature do its work.

Will I never ever get sick?? Of course I probably will..maybe, I'm human..but my immune system is so strong it fights sickness off much faster than yours would. What is the effect of eating a bunch of gmo and chemical junk food for a lifetime on top of popping unnatural chemicals drugs that were never meant to be consumed by our natural bodies vs a lifetime of eating organic no chemical no gmo, natural foods and 60% of diet consisting of live foods like fruits and vegetables, juicing and whole food (natural) vitamin supplementation? Do you really believe there isn't a huge difference??? :lol What it going to hurt you to try it out for 6 months..go ahead. I know you're butthurt about any of my stances, even though about 4-5 years ago you agreed with a lot of things I said lol, but look, even though you e-hate me for some reason...your health would be so much better if you tried it. You'd feel like running a marathon tbh And this isn't about "feeling" smarter, it's just true information. If that's a threat to you for whatever reason, that's your problem, not mine. Hope you look into it..instead of asking me questions on things you already have your mind made up on anyway..it'd be wise to try it out yourself. :tu

That isn't really an answer to my question that I could tell.

How do you differentiate the effects of natural medicine from the placebo effect?

As for why a healthy person needs a flu shot, to my understanding:

A healthy person does not. That is however, beside the point.

Healthy people are encouraged to get flu shots, because flu shots increase immune response times to actual flu, making any illness shorter, and lessening the contagious period. This keeps outbreaks more minor, and exposes fewer unhealthy people to potentially harmful flu.

As to when or if you get more sick or less sick than an "average" family:

I do not have enough data to be able to say for certain if that is indeed the case.

pgardn
10-30-2013, 01:02 PM

You are a sincere quack.

How do you know you are not infected? Because you don't show symptoms? You may be the whole reason people around you are getting sick... You could be full of viruses every time a flu bug hits. I also do not get sick, never had the flu as a teenager or adult. You can still carry it.

You are yet another case of blissful ignorance walking around, thank God your misinformation is not a transmissible disease.

resistanze
10-30-2013, 01:06 PM
SA210, do you think you will ever die? Because form the sounds of it you've unlocked the secret to immortality.

leemajors
10-30-2013, 01:11 PM
You are a sincere quack.

How do you know you are not infected? Because you don't show symptoms? You may be the whole reason people around you are getting sick... You could be full of viruses every time a flu bug hits. I also do not get sick, never had the flu as a teenager or adult. You can still carry it.

You are yet another case of blissful ignorance walking around, thank God your misinformation is not a transmissible disease.

My gf was born with the flu, was on life support for a few weeks and has never gotten it since. She does catch colds, but no flu.

pgardn
10-30-2013, 01:51 PM
My gf was born with the flu, was on life support for a few weeks and has never gotten it since. She does catch colds, but no flu.

That may have been her vaccination. Or she may still get the virus (there are of course many forms with various combinations of H and N antigens) but show no symptoms. It would be interesting to get her in for a virus titer when people around her have the symptoms. Sometimes the health dept. asks people to come in and give blood so they can get a titer.

This is also a reason many doctors want children outside playing in the dirt, etc... They inoculate themselves early to many things in the environment. I was always outside wading around in creeks and in the woods. But I damn sure got my DPT vaccine and Polio vaccine as well. Tetanus also. My great grandpa died of tetanus, no vaccine available.

cheguevara
10-30-2013, 01:55 PM
You don't see that as circular reasoning and flawed logic?

"I know it is false because BigPHarma said it"

"how do you know that?"

I never said "I know it is false". I raised the question, how can you take BigPharma's studies as truth when they have billions of dollars at stake? (question)

"Because bigPharma always lies"

never claimed this either. you have a problem making up stuff IMO

Answer this one simple question:

you keep asking question yet you never answered my original question. Why does a healthy adult need a flu shot dose every year?

pgardn
10-30-2013, 02:02 PM
I never said "I know it is false". I raised the question, how can you take BigPharma's studies as truth when they have billions of dollars at stake? (question)

never claimed this either. you have a problem making up stuff IMO

you keep asking question yet you never answered my original question. Why does a healthy adult need a flu shot dose every year?

Because the healthy adult could be a carrier. By getting a vaccine probability would be that the healthy adult would not carry the virus if exposed while vaccinated. But to hell with the people around you, just sneeze on them. And healthy adults can get the flu virus with the symptoms.

SA210
10-30-2013, 02:03 PM
SA210 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2902), do you think you will ever die? Because form the sounds of it you've unlocked the secret to immortality.

I never said that, at all. That's just your lie and very weak attempt at trying to discredit truth that makes you feel uneasy. But thanks for being afraid of learning you have to unlearn the garbage you were programmed to believe tbh. :tu

SA210
10-30-2013, 02:04 PM
You are a sincere quack.

Everything you just spewed, sadly, it pure quack talk tbh.