PDA

View Full Version : Now can we ban Cosmored? Please?

RandomGuy
09-18-2012, 02:38 PM
We all put up with people who drive us insane here, for one reason or another.

But at some point, there comes a time when someone is so universally stupid, that their continued presence is completely pointless?

All Cosmored does is spam links, and spam links, and then complain about being banned from other websites for ... spamming links.

He has gone from one conspiracy theory to the next, and now is actively pushing Holocaust denial, with the same spam link tactics.

Can we all pretty much agree that he is wasting everybody's time and the resources of the board, and just get rid of him?

Is there anybody at this point who doesn't firmly believe he is insane in some fashion?

If this thread is at all unwelcome, my apologies, and by all means, please delete/lock it.

redzero
09-18-2012, 02:51 PM
As I told you on the other thread, Holocaust denial is a misnomer. Let's talk about it on this thread which I started on another forum.
http://forum.sbrforum.com/politics-economics/1903010-stuff-about-holocaust-denial.html

I've learned that some European countries block forums that permit these discussions so I don't want to put the moderators in a difficult position here.

There's some info on that other thread that explains why it's a misnomer.

How many forums do you (and did you) post on? Just give me a rough estimate.

mouse
09-18-2012, 02:54 PM
If everyone got banned upon request who would be left?

RandomLie you used to debate with the best of them but lately you rather whine to a moderator to have them removed, what does that say about you?

RandomGuy
09-18-2012, 03:12 PM
How many forums do you (and did you) post on? Just give me a rough estimate.

Well over a dozen. Plumb the depths of his threads, he complains about them often enough.

Each time, people put up with him, until he simply proves that he does nothing but spam the same links and ignore any attempts at reason.

Basically the other boards come to the conclusion that his presence is essentially equivalent to that of a automatic program that copies and pastes links to natural male enhancement pills.

RandomGuy
09-18-2012, 03:14 PM
If everyone got banned upon request who would be left?

RandomLie you used to debate with the best of them but lately you rather whine to a moderator to have them removed, what does that say about you?

Cosmored is the only person I have ever thought should be banned.

He is clearly capable of nothing but spamming the same links over and over.

Even you realize that.

RandomGuy
09-18-2012, 03:15 PM
In case anyone is wondering, this thread I just started is what set RandomGuy off.

That is not the thread that set me off.

It is the totality of your spam links that did it. Ain't no one in this forum cares about your links, and you contribute nothing of value.

You are a waste of resources, in every sense of the word.

redzero
09-18-2012, 03:17 PM
In case anyone is wondering, this thread I just started is what set RandomGuy off.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203308

I started talking on forums in 1996. I think I've discussed stuff on close to a hundred forums. It's just a hobby. Most of them are very intolerant of anything that goes against the official version of things so the moderators usually find an excuse to close or delete my threads and ban me.

This site used to have a forum.
http://www.fdnylodd.com/

That's the first place I ever posted. I talked about 9/11 having been an inside job. All of the pro-official version people tried to debunk the proof I was posting but the moderators knew they weren't fooling anybody and they all just looked like horses' a---s. The forum was an embarrassment to the site so they finally eliminated it. I was putting links to inside job info in the guest book and they even eliminated the guest book from the site. I haven't checked in a few years so they might have put it back.

It is not just a hobby. Are you fucking insane? You have done this shit on close to a hundred forums? This is an obsession. You are obsessed with talking about conspiracy theories and whining about how forums treat you.

Wild Cobra
09-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Go see a shrink Random.

RandomGuy
I think I've discussed stuff on close to a hundred forums. It's just a hobby.

16 years and a hundred forums is not a hobby. It is an illness.

I firmly, 100% beleive you are mentally ill.

Do voices tell you things?

cantthinkofanything
It adds up fast because most of them ban me as soon as I've made four or five posts. It's not as crazy as it sounds. This is one of the few forums on which I can pretty much just speak my mind with no censorship. That's why I spend so much time here.

9Wu-I0xT5A8

redzero
09-18-2012, 03:36 PM
:lol at you "setting the record straight"

Whenever you get a chance, you blame the American government. It doesn't matter what it is.

mouse
09-18-2012, 04:01 PM
16 years and a hundred forums is not a hobby. It is an illness.

I firmly, 100% beleive you are mentally ill.

Do voices tell you things?

The following persons have been posting online since the 90s Mark Cuban,Bill Gates,Creator of eBay, creator of Yotube,Kori ,Slomo,The creator of MySpace,........your point?

redzero
09-18-2012, 04:05 PM
The following persons have been posting online since the 90s Mark Cuban,Bill Gates,Creator of eBay, creator of Yotube,Kori ,Slomo,The creator of MySpace,........your point?

Cool strawman. The next time you present a valid argument will be your first.

mouse
09-18-2012, 04:09 PM

Translation: ooops!

silverblk mystix
09-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Ban everyone who doesn't act exactly the same way as the "cool" posters here.

Brilliant.

Just outline a set of rules that the "cool" posters agree on and then have everyone follow along blindly and try to please the "acceptable" posters.

That will be scintillating reading for all sheeple.

mouse
09-18-2012, 04:24 PM

symple19
09-18-2012, 04:28 PM
I'm actually tired of all the whining about banning, too. Just skip the posts/threads you don't like and move the fuck on.

:cry

Magua
09-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Someone give me $10k and his location (Kori, if you will) and I'll take care of the problem. I'm serious

ChumpDumper
09-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Someone give me $10k and his location (Kori, if you will) and I'll take care of the problem. I'm seriousGet Wild Cobra a picture of his house.

Slomo
09-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Get Wild Cobra a picture of his house.

On a sunny day.

Clipper Nation
09-18-2012, 05:05 PM

Brilliant.

Just outline a set of rules that the "cool" posters agree on and then have everyone follow along blindly and try to please the "acceptable" posters.

silverblk defending Holocaust deniers, per par....

silverblk mystix
09-18-2012, 06:05 PM
silverblk defending Holocaust deniers, per par....

Troll with reading comprehension issues, per par...

Blake
09-18-2012, 06:18 PM

Brilliant.

lol ”cool” posters

Give us a list of who you think the ”cool” posters are

silverblk mystix
09-18-2012, 06:49 PM
lol ”cool” posters

Anyone who says -- "give us a list of"

"tell us why blah-blah"

Sound familiar?

And they aren't actually cool at all.

Clipper Nation
09-18-2012, 06:51 PM
:lol Dodging the question

mouse
09-18-2012, 07:09 PM
lol ”cool” posters

You would definitely make my list brah.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/keep-your-cool-kelly-doudna-hardcover-cover-art_zps396d9c40.jpg

Blake
09-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Anyone who says -- "give us a list of"

"tell us why blah-blah"

Sound familiar?

And they aren't actually cool at all.

So you are jealous of posters that aren't actually cool?

silverblk mystix
09-18-2012, 08:00 PM
So you are jealous of posters that aren't actually cool?

lol jealous

Blake
09-18-2012, 08:02 PM
lol jealous

rofl "cool" posters

...that has a clique that you aren't a part of

SnakeBoy
09-19-2012, 12:25 AM
As I told you on the other thread, Holocaust denial is a misnomer. Let's talk about it on this thread which I started on another forum.
http://forum.sbrforum.com/politics-economics/1903010-stuff-about-holocaust-denial.html

I followed your link to the other forum, watched all 6 holocaust denial youtube videos you posted then followed your link on that forum which led back to a thread on this forum and read all of that thread. It was all so interesting that i want to discuss it further but I feel I need more information first. Do you have more links or youtube videos you can share?

:rolleyes

Wild Cobra
09-19-2012, 03:10 AM
Random, why are you so butthurt over Cosmored?

I agree, he has some pretty strange ideas.

Still...

Do you know what the IGNORE option is?

Get over it. Stop being a vengeful sissy. You have free will don't you? Simply don't read his material or respond to him if you don't like it.

AussieFanKurt
09-19-2012, 03:13 AM
He is a Hollocaust denier.. He should be banned from life let alone a forum

Wild Cobra
09-19-2012, 03:38 AM
He is a Hollocaust denier.. He should be banned from life let alone a forum
You mean Random?

Avante
09-19-2012, 03:48 AM
This stuff is funnier than hell. Sooooooooooooooooooo many of you dig the shit out of the joust/bitch/wahwah/moan and the groan. Most of you click on and it 's straight to where the battle/conflict/turmoil is going on. Say that ain't so. And you want to ban those who give you that enjoyment? Weird!

Stop acting like you want it all mellow and soothing here, that's simply not true.

AussieFanKurt
09-19-2012, 03:53 AM
You mean Random?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203235

Wild Cobra
09-19-2012, 04:42 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203235
I knew what you meant. I'm just fucking with Random for starting such a fucked up thread.

AussieFanKurt
09-19-2012, 04:45 AM
I knew what you meant. I'm just fucking with Random for starting such a fucked up thread.

my bad

Edward
09-19-2012, 07:32 AM
Cosmored never has more than a few active threads he made and he keeps his opinions exclusively in his threads. He's easy to ignore and shouldn't be banned.

Drachen
09-19-2012, 01:39 PM
I don't think he should be banned either. Just don't go into his threads. I am always surprised by how many pages he gets to. It isn't even like bouton's "long thread" where it is just BD posting. Really the only reason that I open that thread is
A. to see why this thread about the moon is now 100 pages long or
B. I see the last post is by someone whose opinion I respect and I want to see if there is some life in the thread (there never is)

I don't get overly pissed off about it and it is my fault for clicking the thread. Cosmo doesn't have anything of value to contribute to me so I skip him altogether.

Quit clicking on his threads and let him continue his own circle-jerk by himself.

Smiling Bob
09-19-2012, 02:27 PM
Well over a dozen. Plumb the depths of his threads, he complains about them often enough.

Each time, people put up with him, until he simply proves that he does nothing but spam the same links and ignore any attempts at reason.

Basically the other boards come to the conclusion that his presence is essentially equivalent to that of a automatic program that copies and pastes links to natural male enhancement pills.

:lmao

Spurtacular
11-05-2020, 08:56 PM
TheGreatYacht

https://gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/059/510/772/original/e9b4c90cfdc5dbfc.jpeg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2020, 02:21 AM

But at some point, there comes a time when someone is so universally stupid, that their continued presence is completely pointless?

All Cosmored does is spam links, and spam links, and then complain about being banned from other websites for ... spamming links.

He has gone from one conspiracy theory to the next, and now is actively pushing Holocaust denial, with the same spam link tactics.

Can we all pretty much agree that he is wasting everybody's time and the resources of the board, and just get rid of him?

Is there anybody at this point who doesn't firmly believe he is insane in some fashion?

If this thread is at all unwelcome, my apologies, and by all means, please delete/lock it.
So youve always been a pussy?

Sam da Sham
11-06-2020, 03:02 AM
"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." - H.L. Mencken

RandomGuy
11-06-2020, 06:19 AM
So youve always been a pussy?

https://media.giphy.com/media/hhnpSxCjyXzHy/giphy.gif

Blake
11-06-2020, 11:12 AM
I put most of the good info in post #1 so that the disinfo agents can't bury it deep in the thread.

And here I've been putting most of the good info in my threads on post #7. No wonder the pro-info agents are able to bury it so easily.

SpursforSix
11-06-2020, 11:33 AM
And here I've been putting most of the good info in my threads on post #7. No wonder the pro-info agents are able to bury it so easily.

You're doing it right. It's too obvious to put vital info in post #1. It alerts the agents from the get go and allows them to formulate a plan.
You want to lead off with something innocuous and then post the real information later on. But you need to keep it consistent. So either pick a post (like #7) and continue to make that your "real" information post.
Or, even better, use a coded system so "they" will have trouble figuring it out. Maybe incorporate a combination of the month and sports score totals. And post the critical information there. So it's always changing.
The true believers will figure it out and be able to quickly navigate to the good stuff. Meanwhile, the agents will be weeks behind trying to address post #1.

Trainwreck2100
11-06-2020, 12:23 PM
holy shit 8 fucking years later he's doing the same shit

koriwhat
11-06-2020, 06:09 PM
look at all these fucking commies wanting to ban people. LMAO!

koriwhat
11-06-2020, 06:09 PM

you could always leave you big fucking crybaby. :tu

Blake
11-06-2020, 06:56 PM
you could always leave you big fucking crybaby. :tu

OR DIE amirite?

koriwhat
11-07-2020, 12:49 AM
OR DIE amirite?

you're a sick individual blaKKKe.

Blake
11-07-2020, 12:12 PM
you're a sick individual blaKKKe.

So now death wishing is sick?

Kw clean and sober at the moment

Blake
11-07-2020, 12:13 PM
If you want to talk about Holocaust denial, come over to one of these threads.
http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/evidence-that-the-holocaust-didnt-happen.336026/
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?70201-Adolf-Hitler-The-Greatest-Story-Never-Told

I don't want to talk about it here. This site may get blocked in some European countries if it's talked about here.

Man I've been looking for a great Holocaust denial thread. Thanks Cosmo!

koriwhat
11-07-2020, 03:07 PM
So now death wishing is sick?

Kw clean and sober at the moment

you're the one who brought up wishing death on others not i. stop projecting blaKKKe.

btw, i'm always sober blaKKKe but bitches like you want to believe otherwise to pat your sorry ass on the back.

Blake
11-07-2020, 03:50 PM
you're the one who brought up wishing death on others not i.

:lol I was clowning you, idiot. You're the queen of death wishing here.

koriwhat
11-07-2020, 03:54 PM
:lol I was clowning you, idiot. You're the queen of death wishing here.

you are a clown blaKKKe. and idiot's are those who stand by while their ex's fuck whoever they'd like while married to a chump like yourself.

Blake
11-07-2020, 03:56 PM
you are a clown blaKKKe. and idiot's are those who stand by while their ex's fuck whoever they'd like while married to a chump like yourself.

Lol I didn't "stand by". Why are lying here?

koriwhat
11-07-2020, 03:58 PM
Lol I didn't "stand by". Why are lying here?

i forgot, you sat by and salivated.

Blake
11-07-2020, 04:04 PM
i forgot, you sat by and salivated.

Lol angry lying

koriwhat
11-07-2020, 04:24 PM
Lol angry lying

yeah angry as always, right? when in doubt, claim they're angry. you're such a bitch bro. just kick rocks blaKKKe and leave me the fuck alone because i truly don't give a fuck about you whatsoever. i have no idea why you think otherwise either.

Spurtacular
11-07-2020, 04:44 PM
"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth." - H.L. Mencken

Sam da Bam!

Blake
11-07-2020, 06:24 PM
yeah angry as always, right? when in doubt, claim they're angry. you're such a bitch bro. just kick rocks blaKKKe and leave me the fuck alone because i truly don't give a fuck about you whatsoever. i have no idea why you think otherwise either.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU THINK I'M ANGRY YOU BITCH :cry LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU :cry

Blake
11-07-2020, 06:31 PM
Sam da Bam!

Yeah it's sad that idiots like you admire pathological liars like Trump. But then that's half of America these days.

Spurtacular
11-08-2020, 02:34 AM
Yeah it's sad that idiots like you admire pathological liars like Trump. But then that's half of America these days.

And a cuckold shall lead them...

:lol That self awareness.

koriwhat
11-08-2020, 03:02 PM
I HAVE NO IDEA WHY YOU THINK I'M ANGRY YOU BITCH :cry LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU :cry

nah what i really have no idea about is why your bitchass constantly feels the need to reach out to me. you're worthless to me blaKKKe just like you were worthless to your ex-wife.

Spurtacular
11-09-2020, 10:26 PM
holy shit 8 fucking years later he's doing the same shit

You were sperm shielding 8 years ago and talking like a woke gimp, too.

Spurtacular
11-09-2020, 10:35 PM

How many people have you begged for to be banned?

Spurtacular
07-27-2021, 01:22 AM
Are you the narc that got him banned, RandomGuy?

RandomGuy
07-27-2021, 09:39 AM
Are you the narc that got him banned, RandomGuy?

You have me confused with someone who cares. Stop that, you fucking idiot.

Mitch
07-27-2021, 10:17 AM
Whoever kept spamming every thread in the NBA forum with pictures deserved it more, tbh

Spurtacular
07-27-2021, 11:38 AM
You have me confused with someone who cares. Stop that, you fucking idiot.

That's not an answer to the question. Simple yes or no will suffice.

Are you the narc that got Cosmored booted?

Spurtacular
07-27-2021, 11:39 AM
Whoever kept spamming every thread in the NBA forum with pictures deserved it more, tbh

That was Multitroll and his alts. You think he should be banned?

Mitch
07-27-2021, 01:17 PM
That was Multitroll and his alts. You think he should be banned?

nobody would really miss faggs, tbh

Chucho
07-27-2021, 10:02 PM
nobody would really miss faggs, tbh

And the board would be pedophile free.

Mitch
07-28-2021, 03:14 PM
And the board would be pedophile free.

I don't throw that accusation lightly, tbh

Fatfreddy88
07-28-2021, 05:09 PM
I find it fucking hilarious that all his threads have been deleted. This was his sanctuary, his dumping ground for all his shit. The one place he could tell the world his angst at being censored.

All gone. LMFAO.

Spurtacular
07-28-2021, 05:14 PM

Blue Santa Faggs is a rabid supporter of pedophiles like Joe Biden.

Mitch
07-28-2021, 05:21 PM
Blue Santa Faggs is a rabid supporter of pedophiles like Joe Biden.

If he is truly a pedo he shouldn't be allowed on the site, tbh.

Chucho
07-28-2021, 06:44 PM

I don't either. Faggs has created numerous threads about underage girls. He has stated several times that sex with under-aged children is A-OK so long as the age gap isn't too wide. He has also co-signed pedophile teachers who molest and sleep with their students. He goes out of his way to insult and shame the molested and calls them "snitches" for telling on the pedophile teachers.

This is what he has done just in the last 5 years and I make nothing up. Sheer objective fact. It's safe to throw the label at someone who has made it abundantly clear they fit the title.

Mitch
07-28-2021, 06:55 PM
I don't either. Faggs has created numerous threads about underage girls. He has stated several times that sex with under-aged children is A-OK so long as the age gap isn't too wide. He has also co-signed pedophile teachers who molest and sleep with their students. He goes out of his way to insult and shame the molested and calls them "snitches" for telling on the pedophile teachers.

This is what he has done just in the last 5 years and I make nothing up. Sheer objective fact. It's safe to throw the label at someone who has made it abundantly clear they fit the title.

Truly questionable he's allowed to stay then, tbh. People have been banned for far less

Chucho
07-28-2021, 08:45 PM
Truly questionable he's allowed to stay then, tbh. People have been banned for far less

It takes a truly special fucking miscreant to get banned here.

Blake
07-28-2021, 08:56 PM
I find it fucking hilarious that all his threads have been deleted. This was his sanctuary, his dumping ground for all his shit. The one place he could tell the world his angst at being censored.

All gone. LMFAO.

You're free now!

Chucho
07-28-2021, 08:56 PM
Were you ever peer pressured by the majority of any message board you followed Cosmo onto so the incessant molestation of that moron didn't spam the board every day?

Spurtacular
07-29-2021, 01:58 AM
It takes a truly special fucking miscreant to get banned here.

No it doesn't. It takes snitch bitching.

RandomGuy
08-02-2021, 04:05 PM

All gone. LMFAO.

He burns through websites by spamming until he is banned by even the conspiracy ones.

American Citizen
08-03-2021, 03:01 AM
He burns through websites by spamming until he is banned by even the conspiracy ones.

Did you snitch bitch on him?

Yes or no.

Fatfreddy88
08-03-2021, 06:18 AM
Did you snitch bitch on him?

Yes or no.

Who to?

FFS, the wanker splattered this forum with so much crap it was unbelievable. If there actually is a moderator, he should have been banned a decade ago!

Blake
08-03-2021, 07:29 AM
Who to?

FFS, the wanker splattered this forum with so much crap it was unbelievable. If there actually is a moderator, he should have been banned a decade ago!

The guy you're responding to is worse, tbh.

But Cosmo is gone now, you're free to fly now

Blake
08-03-2021, 07:30 AM
Who to?

The guy you're responding to is worse, tbh.

But Cosmo is gone now, you're free to fly now

Spurtacular
08-04-2021, 01:09 PM
Who to?

Someone snitch bitched. Whatever coward did it isn't owning up.