Creepn
09-18-2012, 10:31 PM
Lol damn. Glad I missed that game.

tlongII
09-18-2012, 10:31 PM
How bout dem Seahawks!

jag
09-19-2012, 08:16 AM
I spent the first couple minutes of the video wondering if that nigga was going to start crying. He was right on the money, though. Sometimes you just got to go hard like that.

Sorry ass display the Cowboys put on Sunday. Dez Bryant, we not puttin up wit yo boushit!!

gaKNOW!blee
09-19-2012, 08:53 AM
I lol'd when he threatened Dez that he would end up in Cleveland...at best.

I admit I checked out his follow up video then...good stuff.

J.T.
09-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Imagine if you rooted for Cleveland...at best. Everyone's got a god damned entitlement complex these days. "I don't want to work because it's hard and being lazy is easy" "I don't have to own up to JT busting my heroin addiction because what people think of me on the internet matters" "The Cowboys can't lose games because they have FIVE SUPER BOWLS and people with FIVE SUPER BOWLS don't do that!"

Pussies, all of them.

gaKNOW!blee
09-19-2012, 09:33 AM
I have no idea wtf you just said

benefactor
09-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Imagine if you rooted for Cleveland...at best. Everyone's got a god damned entitlement complex these days. "I don't want to work because it's hard and being lazy is easy" "I don't have to own up to JT busting my heroin addiction because what people think of me on the internet matters" "The Cowboys can't lose games because they have FIVE SUPER BOWLS and people with FIVE SUPER BOWLS don't do that!"

Pussies, all of them.
I always think something similar when I see a video like this or hear local Cowboys fans talk about how bad things are. If I start to talk about the game many of them say stuff like, "I turned it off" or "I haven't really followed them this year." You know what faggot? Fuck you. With the exception of my short seclusion for a few games after Rosencopter(I was almost pushed to psychiatric treatment), I have sat and watched every moment of Houston football since I was old enough to understand what it meant to have sports leave you in pain. I remember January of '93 very vividly. I remember Bud Adams acting like a piece of shit and moving the team. Shit coaches, shit GM's, shit previous owner, perfectly timed injuries, being repeatedly on the wrong side of history...the football gods have done nothing but smite Houston football for decades...and what makes is worse is they allow them to be just good enough to give fans a glimpse of hope.

Sorry Cowboys fan...you haven't take the broomstick even close far enough in to know what pain is really about.

WARRIORNATION
09-20-2012, 07:54 PM
the cowgirls suk zzz. lmao.

leemajors
09-20-2012, 08:08 PM
lol sports viewing pain