PDA

View Full Version : Chick-fil-A caves, to cease giving to Anti-gay orgs

scott
09-19-2012, 01:52 PM
http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/blogs/bostonspirit/2012/09/chick-fil-a_to_cease_giving_mo.html

No need for politicians to stupidly (and illegally) try to ban Chick-fil-A from it's cities, the market spoke pretty clearly that it didn't like what Chick-fil-A was doing and the company changed course.

On the downside, my idea for a Gay-friendly, turkey and chicken sandwich shop , called "Gobble N' Cock" is now ruined.

Drachen
09-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Wow, it must have really hit them. I didn't think that it was going to be that big of a deal (or that enough people would have the conviction to stick with not buying from them), but I guess I was wrong.

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 01:58 PM
Ha, I guess Chick Fil A appreciation day wasn't all that appreciative in the long run.

CosmicCowboy
09-19-2012, 01:58 PM
http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/blogs/bostonspirit/2012/09/chick-fil-a_to_cease_giving_mo.html

No need for politicians to stupidly (and illegally) try to ban Chick-fil-A from it's cities, the market spoke pretty clearly that it didn't like what Chick-fil-A was doing and the company changed course.

On the downside, my idea for a Gay-friendly, turkey and chicken sandwich shop , called "Gobble N' Cock" is now ruined.

:lmao

George Gervin's Afro
09-19-2012, 02:01 PM

I know the owners.. Neal and Bob

LnGrrrR
09-19-2012, 02:05 PM
"Gobble N' Cock"

:lmao :lmao :lmao

LnGrrrR
09-19-2012, 02:07 PM
Where's Crookshanks? I thought that Chik-Fil-A was supposed to become the next McDonald's because of their anti-gay policies?

TeyshaBlue
09-19-2012, 02:09 PM

That's a cry for help.:lol

BradLohaus
09-19-2012, 02:09 PM
Let's all boycott companies that have owners/execs that support (don't support) things we don't (do) agree with. For starters, they all have members of the 1%, so I guess it's back to the barter system for the OWS/WAT99% crowd.

Drachen
09-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Let's all boycott companies that have owners/execs that support (don't support) things we don't (do) agree with. For starters, they all have members of the 1%, so I guess it's back to the barter system for the OWS/WAT99% crowd.

Or more pertinant to the conversation: We should boycott companies that support (don't) support things we don't (do) agree with. We can do this without caring what the personal opinions of the owners/execs are.

jack sommerset
09-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Wow, it must have really hit them. I didn't think that it was going to be that big of a deal (or that enough people would have the conviction to stick with not buying from them), but I guess I was wrong.

Prolly just more free publicity. I thought I read they got a record setting boost in sales over the gay marriage stance. Now they can get another boost and the owner can give privately to the gay marriage silliness. At the end of the day people will get thier chick fil a on. God bless

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 02:12 PM
Let's all boycott companies that have owners/execs that support (don't support) things we don't (do) agree with.

Or lets just boycott those spending money to keep people in this country 2nd class citizens. I think the irony in your statement defending the rights of people to believe differently when those people are (were) actively campaigning against just that is quite thick.

jack sommerset
I know the owners.. Neal and Bob

I bet you do. God bless

MannyIsGod
Prolly just more free publicity. I thought I read they got a record setting boost in sales over the gay marriage stance. Now they can get another boost and the owner can give privately to the gay marriage silliness. At the end of the day people will get thier chick fil a on. God bless

What records were broken?

jack sommerset
09-19-2012, 02:13 PM
I thought I read sales, brother. God bless

Drachen
09-19-2012, 02:15 PM
One record setting day apparently doesn't boost the company enough to stare down a prolonged boycott.

jack sommerset
09-19-2012, 02:15 PM
God bless

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/chick-fil-record-setting-sales-appreciation-day/story?id=16912978#.UFoZgPF5mK0

jack sommerset
09-19-2012, 02:17 PM
One record setting day apparently doesn't boost the company enough to stare down a prolonged boycott.

That made me smile. God bless

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 02:18 PM
So what were the number of sales that day and what were the previous record sales? The Chic Fil A PR rep said it so it must be true. :lol

Even if they did break a "record" that day I'd guess that actions speak louder than words so as Drachen pointed out I guess the homophobes weren't in it for the long haul.

scott
09-19-2012, 02:22 PM
Is being a homophobe for publicity better or worse than being a homophobe for bigotry?

jack sommerset
09-19-2012, 02:25 PM
So what were the number of sales that day and what were the previous record sales? The Chic Fil A PR rep said it so it must be true. :lol

Even if they did break a "record" that day I'd guess that actions speak louder than words so as Drachen pointed out I guess the homophobes weren't in it for the long haul.

Brother, it could be a number of reason why the owner decided not to give money in chick fil a's name. You shouldnt be so cynical.

My opinion is, it doesn't matter. He can do it privately. Leave the biz out and get some free publicity. Nothing to see here, brother. God bless

RandomGuy
09-19-2012, 02:31 PM

More than likely it was the franchisiee's pressure that did it.

Remember, fast food restaurants are not owned at the individual level by the overall company.

Even if you support their stance politically, how many people looking to invest solid money in a franchise would want to buy in to that kind of firestorm?

That is probably what killed it, more than slumping sales.

RandomGuy
09-19-2012, 02:41 PM
Sifting through the data, it would appear the biggest pressure was from universities and colleges actively pushing to rid themselves of Chik Fil A's.

No few articles I came across were various student newspaper websites.

There was this bit, from Huffpo with a bit more detail on that movement:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/10/changeorg-petitions-restaurants_n_1871256.html

(above article is interesting to read for more than one reason, generally about the changing nature of customer/company relationships, caused by information technology and grassroots movements)

Other successful campaigns targeting restaurants include a petition that got Starbucks to stop using cochineal extract -- a red dye made from dried insects -- to color its strawberry-flavored drinks, a petition that got Taste-See Restaurant to cancel its lion meat dinner, and a petition that got Domino's to stop its guaranteed thirty-minute delivery, which was resulting in worker deaths in South Korea.

However, not all companies have responded as positively, with some simply ignoring petitions and others even pushing back. In response to a petition to get Domino's to stop buying from pig farmers who use gestation crates, company officials balked.

Jones said that, in some cases, business executives don't take petitions seriously because they have no way of knowing how many signatories are actual customers.

But Jones said that approach is unwise. "There's a brand awareness here that has much bigger impact than the 1,000 or 2,000 signatures on the petition. Especially if it spreads on media or social media," he said.

This new kind of consumer-driven corporate accountability is showing no signs of slowing. There are 15,000 new petitions and 2 million new members at Change.org every month, according to Jones. And while it's already available in nearly a dozen languages, the site is quickly adding more languages and spreading to more countries. "Internationally, this could be a whole other ball game in a couple years," Jones said

RandomGuy
09-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Company dirty laundry is about to get a whole lot more visible, for good or ill.

Hopefully it will be the former, more than the latter.

coyotes_geek
09-19-2012, 02:48 PM
In what can only be considered a triumph for equality, I find myself equally disinterested and apathetic towards Chick Fil A's decision to stop donating to anti-gay marriage groups as I was about their original decision to donate to anti-gay marriage groups. It's a chicken sandwich, nothing more.

boutons_deux
09-19-2012, 03:03 PM
"It's a chicken sandwich"

it's crappy junk, fast food.

coyotes_geek
09-19-2012, 03:10 PM
"It's a chicken sandwich"

it's crappy junk, fast food.

it's tasty.

Ain't that right, Sarah?

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/palin.jpg

See.

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 04:42 PM
In what can only be considered a triumph for equality, I find myself equally disinterested and apathetic towards Chick Fil A's decision to stop donating to anti-gay marriage groups as I was about their original decision to donate to anti-gay marriage groups. It's a chicken sandwich, nothing more.

To you. However, I'd be willing to bet that there are things out there that if a company spent money on you would not buy their product. If you don't think the issue is important than that is your prerogative.

TeyshaBlue
09-19-2012, 04:44 PM
It's always been his perogative, tbh.

TeyshaBlue
09-19-2012, 04:44 PM
Hey! I've got a perogative too!

WooT!

jack sommerset
09-19-2012, 04:45 PM
CG's opinion is shared by 99.99 percent of the world. Perogatives, brother. God bless

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 04:48 PM
I guess the 00.01 percent matters enough then.

Attempts can be made to continue to diminish that fact but victory is victory.

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Also, nothing says apathy quite like posting about how apathetic you guys are. :tu

jack sommerset
09-19-2012, 04:50 PM
I guess the 00.01 percent matters enough then.

Attempts can be made to continue to diminish that fact but victory is victory.

I think one persons opinion was enough, brother. God bless

ChumpDumper
09-19-2012, 05:03 PM
I think one persons opinion was enough, brother. God bless^Caring.

jack sommerset
09-19-2012, 05:08 PM
^Caring.

Thank you. I care for you as well. God bless

clambake
09-19-2012, 05:11 PM
looks like crookskanks has to go somewhere else.

ChumpDumper
09-19-2012, 05:16 PM
Thank you. I care for you as well. God bless^Not getting it.

CosmicCowboy
09-19-2012, 05:24 PM
Finally. A stupid non-story laid to rest.

jack sommerset
09-19-2012, 05:26 PM
^Not getting it.

Brother, I hear you. God bless

clambake
09-19-2012, 05:26 PM

what do you mean?!!!!! skanks went epic retard in that thread!

TeyshaBlue
09-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Also, nothing says apathy quite like posting about how apathetic you guys are. :tu

I'm sorry. What were you going on about?:lol

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 05:39 PM

FINALLY! The horrors we experienced at the hands of the Chic Fil A story!

CosmicCowboy
09-19-2012, 05:44 PM
FINALLY! The horrors we experienced at the hands of the Chic Fil A story!

:lol

Not horrors Manny...but really...all the tens of thousands of media hours devoted to that story? you are a serious guy...don't you think they could have been better spent on real issues?

Drachen
09-19-2012, 05:47 PM
I think that there is a reasonably large segment of the population who sees this as a real issue even if Chick-fil-a was a symbol for one side of the struggle.

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 05:48 PM
I think its worthy of the coverage it received, actually. I'm quite frankly thankful that a white woman didn't go missing during the time this was going on or it would have been bumped.

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Look, I realize Nancy Grace missed an opportunity to do some real ground breaking reporting due to this non story regarding civil rights but I just hope that we didn't miss another Casey Anthony story.

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 05:51 PM
But now that you've brought the subject up, what important stories do you feel were pushed aside in favor of this one?

jack sommerset
09-19-2012, 05:51 PM
Honestly, I didn't eat there all year until the story broke. I went cause I forgot about them. It was a very good experience. The employees really seem to care. God bless

CosmicCowboy
09-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Look, I realize Nancy Grace missed an opportunity to do some real ground breaking reporting due to this non story regarding civil rights but I just hope that we didn't miss another Casey Anthony story.

I could give a fuck about Casey and Trayvon too...

jack sommerset
09-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Nancy grace used to have a good show. That was many, many years ago. God bless

CosmicCowboy
09-19-2012, 05:56 PM
But now that you've brought the subject up, what important stories do you feel were pushed aside in favor of this one?

Wouldn't it be really cool if some reporters really went in depth on what the fed is doing? How buying shit mortgage backed securities from the too big to fail banks is going to create middle class jobs?

Or why more soldiers are dying of suicides than getting killed in combat?

Or why we can't keep kids from lower socioeconomic groups in school and what happens to them when they drop out?

I dunno Manny...I can think of hundreds of topics more important and they aren't all "red" talking points.

clambake
09-19-2012, 05:58 PM
or a story of what a failure jerry jones has been since jimmy johnson was canned.

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 06:00 PM
I could give a fuck about Casey and Trayvon too...

Sure but if you're going to critique the media on covering stories that aren't important this is not the place to start. There's so much more useless crap that is reported on and this story is emblematic on our countries struggle right now with civil rights.

If I were to frame the arguments I've read here in the context of Jackie Robinson they would fit. Who cares right? Its just a game. But looking back, I don't think anyone here would reduce the significance of that event in our countries history.

Well I doubt this will end up being as large as that, but I do think its the first time I can remember of a boycott of this type having a successful outcome regarding a large corporation in the US. Furtheremore, the fact that it was successful in the face of "Chic Fil A appreciation day" makes it even a bigger issue.

Homosexual rights have come a long way in the past couple of years and I do think this is one place where we're witnessing history in the making.

Drachen
09-19-2012, 06:00 PM
Wouldn't it be really cool if some reporters really went in depth on what the fed is doing? How buying shit mortgage backed securities from the too big to fail banks is going to create middle class jobs?

Or why we can't keep kids from lower socioeconomic groups in school and what happens to them when they drop out?

I dunno Manny...I can think of hundreds of topics more important and they aren't all "red" talking points.

I know that I am going to get flamed for this, but this is why I like listening to NPR, they do stories like these and take a good amount of time on them as opposed to ALL of the network news who only do soundbite stories.

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 06:02 PM

I don't think any of those subjects weren't covered because of the Chic Fil A story. Do you?

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 06:03 PM
I know that I am going to get flamed for this, but this is why I like listening to NPR, they do stories like these and take a good amount of time on them as opposed to ALL of the network news who only do soundbite stories.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I've heard many subjects just like that on NPR.

CosmicCowboy
09-19-2012, 06:04 PM
Sure but if you're going to critique the media on covering stories that aren't important this is not the place to start. There's so much more useless crap that is reported on and this story is emblematic on our countries struggle right now with civil rights.

If I were to frame the arguments I've read here in the context of Jackie Robinson they would fit. Who cares right? Its just a game. But looking back, I don't think anyone here would reduce the significance of that event in our countries history.

Well I doubt this will end up being as large as that, but I do think its the first time I can remember of a boycott of this type having a successful outcome regarding a large corporation in the US. Furtheremore, the fact that it was successful in the face of "Chic Fil A appreciation day" makes it even a bigger issue.

Homosexual rights have come a long way in the past couple of years and I do think this is one place where we're witnessing history in the making.

Meh

It wasn't like they were rolling gays sucking each other off in Olmos Basin Park.

They made personal charitable donations to groups that made donations to groups.

TeyshaBlue
09-19-2012, 06:05 PM
or a story of what a failure jerry jones has been since jimmy johnson was canned.

Bing-Fucking-o!

TeyshaBlue
09-19-2012, 06:06 PM

No flambe here. I'm in with NPR.

Got the coffee mugs to prove it too.:lol

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 06:09 PM
Meh

It wasn't like they were rolling gays sucking each other off in Olmos Basin Park.

They made personal charitable donations to groups that made donations to groups.

Try again.

CosmicCowboy
09-19-2012, 06:12 PM
Speaking of public gay sex, I rented a house in Ocean Beach California a few years back for a vacation. If you have never been there it's a very cool place. Kind of a 60's flashback experience. Great beach and they have fire pits scattered down the beach for after the sun goes down...took a moonlit walk with my wife down the beach and wandered up to one of the fire pits...didn't see anyone walking up but as we approached the fire heard I grunting and moaning sounds...it was one of those "oops" moments when I saw two people on the other side of the pit doing the doggie...then I realized that guy was balls deep in the other guys ass banging away and I was like...uhhhh..honey I think we should back up and make a big circle around THIS fire...

LnGrrrR
09-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Speaking of public gay sex...

I'm not really sure if I want to read the rest of this post :lol

Spurminator
09-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Having known people who are gay, and having seen them have to endure many of their "friends" proudly standing in line to buy a chicken sandwich in solidarity with the movement to deny gay rights, I'm glad to see this and i do think it's newsworthy.

Also glad i can buy a chicken sandwich again without it being a political statement.

CuckingFunt
09-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Speaking of public gay sex, I rented a house in Ocean Beach California a few years back for a vacation. If you have never been there it's a very cool place. Kind of a 60's flashback experience. Great beach and they have fire pits scattered down the beach for after the sun goes down...took a moonlit walk with my wife down the beach and wandered up to one of the fire pits...didn't see anyone walking up but as we approached the fire heard I grunting and moaning sounds...it was one of those "oops" moments when I saw two people on the other side of the pit doing the doggie...then I realized that guy was balls deep in the other guys ass banging away and I was like...uhhhh..honey I think we should back up and make a big circle around THIS fire...

Damn inconsiderate gays. Wrecking your potential pervy voyeur moments...

Jacob1983
09-19-2012, 11:12 PM
I think the gay community is jizzing way too much on this news. All we've heard is that Chick-Fil-A ain't giving money to groups that don't support gay marriage. We haven't heard anything about Chick-Fil-A giving money to GLAAD or some other hippie pro gay group or organization.

mavs>spurs
09-19-2012, 11:22 PM
disappointed in chik filet tbh, freedom of speech and expression not only means freedom to be gay but also freedom to disagree with a gay lifestyle morally tbh. now all these gays are jerking their little estrogen-stunted peckers over nothing tbh.

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 11:22 PM
The point never was to get them to actively campaign for gay marriage.

MannyIsGod
09-19-2012, 11:23 PM
disappointed in chik filet tbh, freedom of speech and expression not only means freedom to be gay but also freedom to disagree with a gay lifestyle morally tbh. now all these gays are jerking their little estrogen-stunted peckers over nothing tbh.

Projection, TBH

mavs>spurs
09-19-2012, 11:24 PM
I wish you'd project a bullet into your brain tbh

Jacob1983
09-19-2012, 11:54 PM
This shouldn't be proof of Chick-Fil-A supporting gay marriage, gay people, or the gay lifestyle. Chick-Fil-A is just trying to save face, nothing more, nothing less.

MannyIsGod
09-20-2012, 12:02 AM
I wish you'd project a bullet into your brain tbh

Your tears taste delicious tbh

Jacob1983
09-20-2012, 12:03 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1v9s3d7A01qcm16uo1_500.jpg

Latarian Milton
09-20-2012, 05:15 AM
still don't understand the public's strong hatred against them gays, and sometimes celibates (like myself) are also included in that regard. just because you thrusts your meatstick into a woman's bottom hole, instead of another guy's or your hands it doesn't mean your any nobler than homosexuals and celibates tbh

Wild Cobra Kai
09-20-2012, 07:26 AM

I was kind of waiting for this reaction, and surprised it took so long in this thread. The Jeebotards put it all out there for one day of chicken gluttony, and this is what they get? Backsliding? :lol

Oh, and for the miliionth time, freedom of speech ONLY means you cannot be prosecuted or jailed for what you say. There are ALWAYS consequences, economic or otherwise, for opening your mouth/checkbook and saying/doing something stupid. Those are never, and have never been protected by the Constitution.

George Gervin's Afro
09-20-2012, 07:37 AM
still don't understand the public's strong hatred against them gays, and sometimes celibates (like myself) are also included in that regard. just because you thrusts your meatstick into a woman's bottom hole, instead of another guy's or your hands it doesn't mean your any nobler than homosexuals and celibates tbh

I know personally of people who teach their children that gays are going to hell and that it is ok to hate them.... they are devout christians who teach their kids that is a choice so they choose to go to hell over sex..

my kid? (gasps)... he actually knows that gay people exist and that they are ok... I'm such a horrible and intolerant parent..

coyotes_geek
09-20-2012, 07:56 AM
To you. However, I'd be willing to bet that there are things out there that if a company spent money on you would not buy their product.

Not really. I like to keep my decisions about buying a product about the product.

If you don't think the issue is important than that is your prerogative.

What issue are we talking about? Gay marriage as a whole? Or the concept that people should only spend money at businesses that share their social/political views? One of those things I think is important. One of those things I think is silly.

coyotes_geek
09-20-2012, 07:58 AM

No flambe here. I'm in with NPR.

Got the coffee mugs to prove it too.:lol

LIBTARDS! :p:

Clipper Nation
09-20-2012, 08:02 AM
I think the gay community is jizzing way too much on this news. All we've heard is that Chick-Fil-A ain't giving money to groups that don't support gay marriage.
Just the fact that the power of advocacy caused Chick-Fil-A to stop giving money to hate groups is progress in and of itself, tbh.....

CosmicCowboy
09-20-2012, 08:20 AM
Well, can we all agree that the folks at Proctor and Gamble are devil worshipers and boycott their products?

http://nightmaregirls.net/webbed/proctergamblestars.jpg

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 08:25 AM
Just the fact that the power of advocacy caused Chick-Fil-A to stop giving money to hate groups is progress in and of itself, tbh.....

People who don't support gay marriage doesn't equal hate. We don't know what changed Cathy's mind. God bless

clambake
09-20-2012, 08:26 AM
People who don't support gay marriage doesn't equal hate. We don't know what changed Cathy's mind. God bless

maybe he came out, jack. good for him.

clambake
09-20-2012, 08:27 AM

oh, and it does equal hate, jack.

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 08:43 AM

You're silly. I dont support tray martins parents for the pursuit of a man that killed thier son in self defense and I certainly dont hate them. God bless

clambake
09-20-2012, 08:46 AM
You're silly. I dont support tray martins parents for the pursuit of a man that killed thier son in self defense and I certainly dont hate them. God bless

i didn't realize there were political propositions on the ballots designed to deny the martins equal rights, jack.

enlighten me.

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 08:51 AM
I dont support Zimmerman for misleading the judge about the money's all those wonderful people donated to help fight those ridiculous charges filed against him and I certainly don't hate Zimmerman. Brother, I dont need to enlighten you. Not supporting something does not equal hate. God bless

clambake
09-20-2012, 08:58 AM
I dont support Zimmerman for misleading the judge about the money's all those wonderful people donated to help fight those ridiculous charges filed against him and I certainly don't hate Zimmerman. Brother, I dont need to enlighten you. Not supporting something does not equal hate. God bless

try to keep up, jack, and answer the question.

ask for gods help with it. see if he cares about you.

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 09:03 AM

Not supporting something doesn't equal hate. With my respect, It is you who can't keep up, brother. God bless

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 09:03 AM
I don't support your silliness and I don't hate you, brother. God bless

MannyIsGod
09-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Not really. I like to keep my decisions about buying a product about the product.

What issue are we talking about? Gay marriage as a whole? Or the concept that people should only spend money at businesses that share their social/political views? One of those things I think is important. One of those things I think is silly.

Would you buy a product from a company who was sending money to all queda?

clambake
09-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Not supporting something doesn't equal hate. With my respect, It is you who can't keep up, brother. God bless

I don't support your silliness and I don't hate you, brother. God bless

it appears that god has you on ignore.

do you forgive him?

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 09:19 AM
it appears that god has you on ignore.

do you forgive him?

You're changing the conversation again. You're silly, I like you. God bless

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 09:21 AM

You are a radical, brother. Terrorism and gay marriage? God bless

BradLohaus
09-20-2012, 09:24 AM
2nd class citizens!!!! LOL the gay marriage debate is the greatest side show of the new secular west... like marriage would have have ever existed anywhere on earth if the next generation were procreated by any other way other than heterosexual sex. It was the entire point of the whole marriage concept, which of course just happen to spring up as male/female, or male/female/female/female... everywhere on earth since forever.

I thought the left/atheists/agnostics were logical.

clambake
09-20-2012, 09:26 AM
hey, they just deserve equal rights. did you read cowboys letter?

BradLohaus
09-20-2012, 09:46 AM
equal rights to what? nature & evolution have spoken; they want hetero sex.

clambake
09-20-2012, 10:08 AM
apparently nature wants gay people, too.

George Gervin's Afro
09-20-2012, 10:15 AM
apparently nature wants gay people, too.

logic is a bitch

Spurminator
09-20-2012, 10:52 AM
2nd class citizens!!!! LOL the gay marriage debate is the greatest side show of the new secular west... like marriage would have have ever existed anywhere on earth if the next generation were procreated by any other way other than heterosexual sex. It was the entire point of the whole marriage concept, which of course just happen to spring up as male/female, or male/female/female/female... everywhere on earth since forever.

lol U mad.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 10:59 AM

I thought the left/atheists/agnostics were logical.Logically, there is no reason to deny gays the right to marry.

coyotes_geek
09-20-2012, 11:08 AM

It would be kinda hard to buy a product from a company that was funding al queda seeing as how they'd be shut down by the government as soon as the government found out about it.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 11:10 AM
It would be kinda hard to buy a product from a company that was funding al queda seeing as how they'd be shut down by the government as soon as the government found out about it.OK, how about the KKK?

Nation of Islam?

coyotes_geek
09-20-2012, 11:15 AM
OK, how about the KKK?

Nation of Islam?

Who are the KKK's and NOI's corporate sponsors?

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 11:17 AM
Who are the KKK's and NOI's corporate sponsors?So now you just want to pretend it's not a hypothetical to avoid answering. :tu

I have no such reservations saying that would probably negatively affect my purchasing patterns.

Winehole23
09-20-2012, 11:26 AM

I thought the left/atheists/agnostics were logical.how long has marriage been around? honest question . . . St. Paul viewed it as little more than legalized lechery and the Medieval church had so much trouble getting Europeans to marry that it gave unsolemnized promises exchanged in private full sacramental weight . . .

LnGrrrR
09-20-2012, 11:38 AM

I know you're just a really sad troll, but marriage wasn't just about procreation. It was usually about forging alliances with other households/families.

coyotes_geek
09-20-2012, 12:01 PM
So now you just want to pretend it's not a hypothetical to avoid answering. :tu

I have no such reservations saying that would probably negatively affect my purchasing patterns.

I would not knowingly support a business who publicly acknowledged supporting organizations that endorse violence against others.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 12:05 PM
I would not knowingly support a business who publicly acknowledged supporting organizations that endorse violence against others.So you'd be OK with ones that merely advocated separating the races and discriminating on the basis of race?

CosmicCowboy
09-20-2012, 12:11 PM
So you'd be OK with ones that merely advocated separating the races and discriminating on the basis of race?

Y'all keep your lighters and matches put away guys.

Bouchump is back building his straw men.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 12:16 PM
Y'all keep your lighters and matches put away guys.

Bouchump is back building his straw men.We're talking hypotheticals here, CC.

CG was very specific about what would make him change his buying habits.

He's free to just answer "no" -- but maybe he doesn't like walking back that much.

Would it affect your buying patterns, CC?

Jacob1983
09-20-2012, 12:23 PM
I want gay people to be treated exactly the same as straight people. That means no special treatment. I don't want to hear about gay people being victims or being special. If gay people are the same as straight people then that would mean they are normal and are not special. That's the thing that puzzles me. If you want to be gay, be gay and shut the fuck up about it. You're not special because you like the same gender. Most people don't want to see any type of PDA too. I'm talking about PDA by all types of humans. They don't want to see a guy slobbering all over his woman's lips or two gay guys making out or an old lady kissing her cat or dog. Keep that shit private or at minimum. That also means that we shouldn't have LGBT rights or groups or days since gay people are suppose to be normal and the same as straight people. Straight people don't have that shit so gay people shouldn't have it. It's all about equality right?

Spurminator
09-20-2012, 12:25 PM
I want gay people to be treated exactly the same as straight people. That means no special treatment. I don't want to hear about gay people being victims or being special. If gay people are the same as straight people then that would mean they are normal and are not special. That's the thing that puzzles me. If you want to be gay, be gay and shut the fuck up about it. You're not special because you like the same gender. Most people don't want to see any type of PDA too. I'm talking about PDA by all types of humans. They don't want to see a guy slobbering all over his woman's lips or two gay guys making out or an old lady kissing her cat or dog. Keep that shit private or at minimum. That also means that we shouldn't have LGBT rights or groups or days since gay people are suppose to be normal and the same as straight people. Straight people don't have that shit so gay people shouldn't have it. It's all about equality right?

I'm sure this made sense in your head but the execution isn't really there.

coyotes_geek
09-20-2012, 12:25 PM
So you'd be OK with ones that merely advocated separating the races and discriminating on the basis of race?

I doubt holding social/political views that I personally find ignorant or offensive would play that big a role in my purchasing decisions.

Jacob1983
09-20-2012, 12:33 PM
I was basically saying that in order for us to promote equality and true tolerance, we should view gay people like we view straight people. That would mean that the whole victimization and special treatment of gays would stop. They wouldn't be special anymore. That's why I'm gonna love it when homos and lesbos can get married everywhere in America because they will finally have to shut the fuck up about their shit and will be just like the rest of us. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm sorry but when I see this attitude of someone being a hero or courageous for being a homosexual, I just want to say "you think you deserve a medal". The real heroes are firefighters, doctors, nurses, EMTs, cops, and the soldiers in the Middle East risking their lives and sanity so everyone back in America can bitch about gay marriage and abortion.

Spurminator
09-20-2012, 12:37 PM
I was basically saying that in order for us to promote equality and true tolerance, we should view gay people like we view straight people. That would mean that the whole victimization and special treatment of gays would stop. They wouldn't be special anymore. That's why I'm gonna love it when homos and lesbos can get married everywhere in America because they will finally have to shut the fuck up about their shit and will be just like the rest of us. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sounds like you're getting a head start on treating them with equal respect, kudos.

I'm sorry but when I see this attitude of someone being a hero or courageous for being a homosexual, I just want to say "you think you deserve a medal". The real heroes are firefighters, doctors, nurses, EMTs, cops, and the soldiers in the Middle East risking their lives and sanity so everyone back in America can bitch about gay marriage and abortion.

That's true, I never see anyone honoring firefighters, doctors, nurses, EMTs, cops, and the soldiers in the Middle East. Somebody should point out that they're the real heroes!

Jacob1983
09-20-2012, 12:42 PM
America gives more of a shit about two homos wanting to have gay sex and wanting to play house than giving a shit about soldiers coming back from Afghanistan in coffins or severely injured whether it's mentally or physically. These guys come back fucked up in the head and people don't give a fuck and some people even treat them like shit. They're over there risking their lives so you can bitch about stupid shit. America is pathetic on that. A fuckin' joke.

Spurminator
09-20-2012, 12:46 PM
America gives more of a shit about two homos wanting to have gay sex and wanting to play house than giving a shit about soldiers coming back from Afghanistan in coffins or severely injured whether it's mentally or physically. These guys come back fucked up in the head and people don't give a fuck and some people even treat them like shit. They're over there risking their lives so you can bitch about stupid shit. America is pathetic on that. A fuckin' joke.

What makes you think they care more about gay marriage than our troops? Has there been a gay marriage vs. troops poll recently? Has there been a fast food restaurant come out against American troops, followed by a bunch of hippie liberals lining up to support that business? I'm not sure why you feel like there's been a lack of support behind American Soldiers because of conversations being dedicated to gays.

Spurminator
09-20-2012, 12:51 PM
America gives more of a shit about gun rights than giving a shit about soldiers coming back from Afghanistan in coffins or severely injured whether it's mentally or physically. These guys come back fucked up in the head and people don't give a fuck and some people even treat them like shit. They're over there risking their lives so you can bitch about stupid shit. America is pathetic on that. A fuckin' joke.

America gives more of a shit about prayer in school than giving a shit about soldiers coming back from Afghanistan in coffins or severely injured whether it's mentally or physically. These guys come back fucked up in the head and people don't give a fuck and some people even treat them like shit. They're over there risking their lives so you can bitch about stupid shit. America is pathetic on that. A fuckin' joke.

America gives more of a shit about football than giving a shit about soldiers coming back from Afghanistan in coffins or severely injured whether it's mentally or physically. These guys come back fucked up in the head and people don't give a fuck and some people even treat them like shit. They're over there risking their lives so you can bitch about stupid shit. America is pathetic on that. A fuckin' joke.

America gives more of a shit about Honey Boo Boo than giving a shit about soldiers coming back from Afghanistan in coffins or severely injured whether it's mentally or physically. These guys come back fucked up in the head and people don't give a fuck and some people even treat them like shit. They're over there risking their lives so you can bitch about stupid shit. America is pathetic on that. A fuckin' joke.

See, I can substitute pretty much anything into your rant and it's still just as "valid" because it's not based on anything but your perception. The American public is capable of caring about multiple things at the same time.

MannyIsGod
09-20-2012, 12:51 PM
It would be kinda hard to buy a product from a company that was funding al queda seeing as how they'd be shut down by the government as soon as the government found out about it.

:lol I'm not denying that but I'm making a point and I think you know what the point is that I'm making which is why you side stepped it.

MannyIsGod
09-20-2012, 12:52 PM
I would not knowingly support a business who publicly acknowledged supporting organizations that endorse violence against others.

So you do have a line then.

I guess ultimately I understand that if you don't care about the issue at hand here (gay marriage rights) enough then you're not going to care about the boycott but I hate to see the actions of those who do care dismissed out of hand. I think we all have lines where we would undertake the actions used here even if we draw them in different places.

jack sommerset
:lol I'm not denying that but I'm making a point and I think you know what the point is that I'm making which is why you side stepped it.

You sure do giggle a lot. Are you gay? God bless

CuckingFunt
America gives more of a shit about two homos wanting to have gay sex and wanting to play house than giving a shit about soldiers coming back from Afghanistan in coffins or severely injured whether it's mentally or physically.

That generalization doesn't sound at all baseless.

Jacob1983
09-20-2012, 12:56 PM
How many celebrities or organizations have come out demanding that returning troops from Afghanistan deserve better? You know I'm right on this. Celebs and organizations care more about spreading the word that gay people should get married than they do about helping veterans and active military. It's sad but true.

It's pathetic and there are no excuses.

MannyIsGod
09-20-2012, 12:56 PM
You sure do giggle a lot. Are you gay? God bless

I am a happy person. Of this there is no doubt.

MannyIsGod
09-20-2012, 12:57 PM
How many celebrities or organizations have come out demanding that returning troops from Afghanistan deserve better? You know I'm right on this. Celebs and organizations care more about spreading the word that gay people should get married than they do about helping veterans and active military. It's sad but true.

LOL WHAT?

Let me know when there is a USO for being gay.

Spurminator
09-20-2012, 12:57 PM
lol what?

Let me know when there is a uso for being gay.

:lmao

clambake
09-20-2012, 12:58 PM

its about equal rights.

i know this is a massive hurdle for you.

Jacob1983
09-20-2012, 12:59 PM
I want to see these hipster celebs supporting the USO and organizations and charities that help troops. I'm sorry but the troops deserve more. They are more important than whether or not gay people can get married.

clambake
09-20-2012, 01:01 PM
I want to see these hipster celebs supporting the USO and organizations and charities that help troops. I'm sorry but the troops deserve more. They are more important than whether or not gay people can get married.
:lol this guy is a riot!

Spurminator
09-20-2012, 01:02 PM
Sounds like you're more obsessed with celebrities than about our troops.

Jacob1983
09-20-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm sensing that some of you are saying "fuck you" to our troops. Is my spider sense wrong?

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 01:10 PM
its about equal rights.

i know this is a massive hurdle for you.

Once we get this gay marriage thing worked out lets finally get rid of the men and women bathrooms. One bathroom for everyone!!! God bless

clambake
09-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Once we get this gay marriage thing worked out lets finally get rid of the men and women bathrooms. One bathroom for everyone!!! God bless

god still ignoring you, huh jack?

coyotes_geek
09-20-2012, 01:13 PM
So you do have a line then.

I guess ultimately I understand that if you don't care about the issue at hand here (gay marriage rights) enough then you're not going to care about the boycott but I hate to see the actions of those who do care dismissed out of hand. I think we all have lines where we would undertake the actions used here even if we draw them in different places.

You're missing my point. I can care about an issue without believing that my decisions as a consumer are a reflection on my stance on an issue. I think gays should be able to get married and I like Chick Fil A. I don't think one should preclude me from the other. Eating at chick fil a doesn't (didn't) make me anti-gay marriage any more than you buying something from a company headed by a Romney donor makes you a republican.

MannyIsGod
09-20-2012, 01:16 PM
You're missing my point. I can care about an issue without believing that my decisions as a consumer are a reflection on my stance on an issue. I think gays should be able to get married and I like Chick Fil A. I don't think one should preclude me from the other. Eating at chick fil a doesn't (didn't) make me anti-gay marriage any more than you buying something from a company headed by a Romney donor makes you a republican.

I don't think I ever made that argument.

jack sommerset
god still ignoring you, huh jack?

Brother, I thought you would be excited about the one bathroom idea. It's one heck of a equal right proposal. God bless

MannyIsGod
I'm sensing that some of you are saying "fuck you" to our troops. Is my spider sense wrong?

Seems more like a roach sense to me.

Clipper Nation
09-20-2012, 01:19 PM
Firstly, denying people equal rights due to a physical or mental characteristic is discrimination, and discrimination is indeed based in hate....

Second of all, the groups Chick-Fil-A donated to didn't just stop at not supporting gay marriage.... one of those groups spent millions lobbying in support of a "Kill the Gays" bill in Uganda....

There's actually practical purposes for separate bathrooms.... what practical purpose does banning gay marriage serve, besides soothing bigots' irrational fears?

coyotes_geek
09-20-2012, 01:20 PM
I don't think I ever made that argument.

If I misunderstood, my bad, but I thought that's where you were headed.

MannyIsGod
09-20-2012, 01:21 PM
No not at all. I don't think you had to boycott to show that you were in support of the argument

Jacob1983
09-20-2012, 01:21 PM
What's more important: gay marriage or the troops? Man up and answer.

Clipper Nation
09-20-2012, 01:23 PM

False dilemma, they can both be equally important, tbh....

coyotes_geek
09-20-2012, 01:25 PM
No not at all. I don't think you had to boycott to show that you were in support of the argument

Fair enough. I support the arguement. Gay marriage should be legal.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 01:25 PM
I doubt holding social/political views that I personally find ignorant or offensive would play that big a role in my purchasing decisions.So you'd be OK with purchasing from a company you knew gave to organizations that advocated racial separation and discrimination.

That's all I was asking.

Thanks for answering.

clambake
09-20-2012, 01:27 PM

why don't you ask a gay soldier?

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 01:29 PM
There's actually practical purposes for separate bathrooms?

The conversation has moved fwd a bit but this latest comment interest me. Equal rights is equal rights. God bless

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 01:30 PM

I'm going to say if I had to choose......troops. God bless

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 01:30 PM
Once we get this gay marriage thing worked out lets finally get rid of the men and women bathrooms. One bathroom for everyone!!! God blessYou need to pray to God to help you with your perverted thoughts.

Ron bless.

Edward
09-20-2012, 01:31 PM
How are gay rights and the best interests of the troops mutually exclusive in any way?

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 01:33 PM
How are gay rights and the best interests of the troops mutually exclusive in any way?You can only care about one thing!

clambake
09-20-2012, 01:35 PM
gay soldier: "yep, nothing quite like being a soldier and discriminated against"

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 01:35 PM
You need to pray to God to help you with your perverted thoughts.

Ron bless.

Brother, we may have just stumbled into a deeper area that is causing your pain. Why do you think coed bathrooms are perverted? God bless

Edward
09-20-2012, 01:37 PM
You can only care about one thing!
It's just a hypothetical question!

Clipper Nation
09-20-2012, 01:39 PM
The conversation has moved fwd a bit but this latest comment interest me. Equal rights is equal rights. God bless

Nobody is discriminated against with separate gender bathrooms, tbh.... a better example would be if every public place only had men's bathrooms and women were forced to go outside....

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 01:41 PM
Brother, we may have just stumbled into a deeper area that is causing your pain. Why do you think coed bathrooms are perverted? God blessWe may have just stumbled into a deeper area that is causing your pain. Why did you immediately advocate going to the same bathroom with women and girls?

Ron bless.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 01:43 PM
It's just a hypothetical question!Well, in fact, equal rights are one of those things men and women in the armed forces are purported to be fighting for -- so both seem pretty important tbh.

Drachen
09-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Seems more like a roach sense to me.

You're smarter than this manny.

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 01:52 PM
We may have just stumbled into a deeper area that is causing your pain. Why did you immediately advocate going to the same bathroom with women and girls?

Ron bless.

I feel your pain, brother. I respect your privacy. Coed bathrooms are not perverted, brother unless you want them to be which seems to have triggered a little something, something with you. God bless

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 01:54 PM
Nobody is discriminated against with separate gender bathrooms, tbh.... a better example would be if every public place only had men's bathrooms and women were forced to go outside....

I think it is. When you have to go you have to go. I shouldnt have a man or women sign preventing me when I'm a public restaurant. Equal rights are equal rights. Girls would benefit far more than men would for this new equal rights proposal. Im willing to sacrifice. God bless

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 01:56 PM
I feel your pain, brother. I respect your privacy. Coed bathrooms are not perverted, brother unless you want them to be which seems to have triggered a little something, something with you. God blessI don't feel your pain, brother. I don't respect your perverted desire to go to the bathroom with women and girls. Talk about equal rights triggered thoughts of coed bathrooms with you and compelled you to advocate them publicly. Pray to God to help rid yourself of your desire to go to the bathroom with women and little girls.

Ron bless.

clambake
09-20-2012, 01:57 PM
might be the only way that jack could corner them.

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 01:59 PM
I don't feel your pain, brother. I don't respect your perverted desire to go to the bathroom with women and girls. Talk about equal rights triggered thoughts of coed bathrooms with you and compelled you to advocate them publicly. Pray to God to help rid yourself of your desire to go to the bathroom with women and little girls.

Ron bless.

You are silly. When you decide to tell us why you think it's perverted to have coed bathrooms we can pick up on this conversation. God bless

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 02:01 PM
You are silly. When you decide to tell us why you think it's perverted to have coed bathrooms we can pick up on this conversation. God blessYou are a pervert. When you decide to admit why it's perverted to have coed bathrooms we can pick up on this conversation.

Ron bless.

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 02:02 PM
might be the only way that jack could corner them.

And you talking about cornering them.... I'm starting to understand why society says no to one bathrooms. You guys sound like some of those anti gay marriage people saying they will make kids gay if they get married. God bless

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 02:03 PM
You are a pervert. When you decide to admit why it's perverted to have coed bathrooms we can pick up on this conversation.

Ron bless.

I'm praying for you tonight. God bless

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 02:04 PM
I shouldnt have a man or women sign preventing me when I'm a public restaurant. Equal rights are equal rights. Girls would benefit far more than men would for this new equal rights proposal. Im willing to sacrifice. God blessYou should be prevented from walking in on a little girl in a restroom.

As much as you may like the possibility, girls would not benefit from having you walk in on them in the restroom.

Ron bless.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 02:04 PM
I'm praying for you tonight. God blessYou need to pray for yourself at this point.

Ron bless.

TeyshaBlue
09-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Is it too late or just plain confusing to posit that Jack should be pinked by now?

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 02:05 PM
You should be prevented from walking in on a little girl in a restroom.

As much as you may like the possibility, girls would not benefit from having you walk in on them in the restroom.

You are in a fantasy right now, brother. This concerns me. I will pray for you. God bless

clambake
09-20-2012, 02:06 PM
will you pray for us the way you prey for them?

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 02:07 PM
You are in a fantasy right now, brother. This concerns me. I will pray for you. God blessYou posted your fantasy of coed bathrooms, brother. That should concern everybody. Pray for yourself.

Ron bless.

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 02:08 PM
Is it too late or just plain confusing to posit that Jack should be pinked by now?

Seriously...I'm talking about coed bathrooms and these two are talking about perversion of little girls and spewing fantasies about them with me in them. You ought to rethink who should be pinked around here. God bless

TeyshaBlue
09-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Seriously...I'm talking about coed bathrooms and these two are talking about perversion of little girls and spewing fantasies about them with me in them. You ought to rethink who should be pinked around here. God bless

Nah. I'm pretty sure.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Seriously...I'm talking about coed bathrooms and these two are talking about perversion of little girls and spewing fantasies about them with me in them. You ought to rethink who should be pinked around here. God blessNo pinking necessary. I figure you'll just be arrested trying to desegregate a girls' restroom soon enough.

Ron bless.

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Nah. I'm pretty sure.

That doesn't surprise me. God bless

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 02:13 PM
No pinking necessary. I figure you'll just be arrested trying to desegregate a girls' restroom soon enough.

Ron bless.

Bless your heart. This goes deeper than I thought. I'm sorry I asked. God bless

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 02:14 PM
Bless your heart. This goes deeper than I thought. I'm sorry I asked. God blessYou're sorry you posted your public restroom fantasies. I'm glad you did, though. People need to know people like you are out there.

Ron bless.

CosmicCowboy
09-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Chump, you just need to walk a mile in his shoes.

http://shop.omejo.com/productsshow.php?id=50

Drachen
09-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Lol

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Chump, you just need to walk a mile in his shoes.

http://shop.omejo.com/productsshow.php?id=50:lol His always seemed like a jailhouse conversion tbh.

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 02:41 PM
You're sorry you posted your public restroom fantasies. I'm glad you did, though. People need to know people like you are out there.

Ron bless.

I'm hoping my delay in response helps a bit.

You're in the middle of a breakdown. Hopefully when you calm down you will recognize it for what it was. You grew more and more angry the more I replied to you. This is a pattern you have. You're fantasy grew and grew. The anger you have is real. I'm not sure why equal rights to a bathroom triggered you the way it did but it did. I can't stop you from fantasizing... copying,posting....making my comments about you, your comments about me....or stop you from the silly conclusion you come up with that nogging of your. I can however give you space and pray for you. Get well, brother.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 03:16 PM
I'm hoping my delay in response helps a bit.

You're in the middle of a breakdown.You're projecting your own feelings on me.
Hopefully when you calm down you will recognize it for what it was.It was calling you out for posting your fantasy completely unprovoked.
You grew more and more angry the more I replied to you.You mistook anger for concern about your immortal soul and the safety of women and girls in bathrooms everywhere.
This is a pattern you have.Your pattern is to try to make all your problems about me.
You're fantasy grew and grew.it's your fantasy. You posted it.
The anger you have is real.I don't like men going into girls' bathrooms. You're fine with it, but I'm not.
I'm not sure why equal rights to a bathroom triggered you the way it did but it did.I'm not sure why you went straight to the girls' bathroom when equal rights was being discussed, but there you went.[/quote] I can't stop you from fantasizing[/quote]I can't stop you from fantasizing and posting those fantasies
... copying,posting....making my comments about you, your comments about me....Pot, kettle.
or stop you from the silly conclusion you come up with that nogging of your.Nogging? You want to go into restrooms with women and girls. Period.
I can however give you space and pray for you. Get well, brother.It's best you run away and pray for yourself. Better God gets you than the police.

Ron bless.

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Brother, I don't wish to get you worked up all over again. Coed bathrooms do not equal perversions. You made that connection. You don't like the idea, say you don't like it. You projected your fantasy on me, on us. I won't argue about that conversation.

There are some anti gay marriage people that say children will be harmed ( though they may turn gay if that's all they know, just saying its possible), aids will run rampant through the streets, god will send you straight to hell, etc..it's silly. Please forgive me in advance, you're no better than them on how you handle coed bathrooms. God bless

MannyIsGod
09-20-2012, 03:37 PM
I'm not surprised Jack is a perv. We all remember his picture.

mavs>spurs
09-20-2012, 03:39 PM
whottt's manny doing posting so much in a gay thread?

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Brother, I don't wish to get you worked up all over again.It would be the first time.
Coed bathrooms do not equal perversions. You made that connection.Hey, you have your reasons. I can see why you wouldn't want them to be known.
You don't like the idea, say you don't like it. You projected your fantasy on me, on us. I won't argue about that conversation.You just argued about that conversation. You are in denial about many things, brother.

There are some anti gay marriage people that say children will be harmed ( though they may turn gay if that's all they know, just saying its possible), aids will run rampant through the streets, god will send you straight to hell, etc..it's silly. Please forgive me in advance, you're no better than them on how you handle coed bathrooms. God blessNow you sound as if you are in favor of gay marriage to distract from your perverted proposal to share bathrooms with women and girls.

Are you?

Ron bless.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 03:41 PM
I'm not surprised Jack is a perv. We all remember his picture.I don't, tbh -- but an arrest would explain his coming to Jesus.

Ron bless.

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 04:17 PM
I'm not surprised Jack is a perv. We all remember his picture.

I'm not surprise you think A picture someone posted here was me. I would wager you think my name is jack, sommerset, or jack sommerset as well. That's what happens when people don't know how to handle their emotions. They make things up. God bless

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 04:17 PM
I don't, tbh -- but an arrest would explain his coming to Jesus.

Ron bless.

More fantasy. God bless

Wild Cobra
09-20-2012, 04:18 PM
I'm not surprise you think A picture someone posted here was me. I would wager you think my name is jack, sommerset, or jack sommerset as well. That's what happens when people don't know how to handle their emotions. They make things up. God bless
I sure hope they don't think my real name is Wild Cobra...

BradLohaus
09-20-2012, 05:25 PM
how long has marriage been around? honest question . . . St. Paul viewed it as little more than legalized lechery and the Medieval church had so much trouble getting Europeans to marry that it gave unsolemnized promises exchanged in private full sacramental weight . . .

Probably since private property became a concept. To the second part, we call that community property today. To the 3rd, we call that common law today.

BradLohaus
09-20-2012, 05:32 PM
I know you're just a really sad troll, but marriage wasn't just about procreation. It was usually about forging alliances with other households/families.

No kidding... to produce children to sustain it. Every business or military or political alliance ever proves you don't need a marriage to form an alliance.

jack sommerset
09-20-2012, 05:49 PM

You need to pray to God to help you with your perverted thoughts.

Ron bless.

Brother, we may have just stumbled into a deeper area that is causing your pain. Why do you think coed bathrooms are perverted? God bless

Hopefully you have calm down. I absolutely respect your privacy so if you don't want to answer the question for what ever reason please don't. I will not judge you. Why do you think coed bathrooms are perverted? Im gone for a couple of days but I will pray for you. God bless

MannyIsGod
09-20-2012, 06:26 PM
whottt's manny doing posting so much in a gay thread?

You sure you want to go this route? If this makes me gay then what does having more posts about dicks than anyone else on the board - male or female - make you?

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 10:16 PM
Hopefully you have calm down. I absolutely respect your privacy so if you don't want to answer the question for what ever reason please don't. I will not judge you. Why do you think coed bathrooms are perverted? Im gone for a couple of days but I will pray for you. God blessYou never answer any of the questions I ask you. I merely think you are a pervert for wanting to enter bathrooms with women and girls. Pray to God to help you with your perversion.

jack sommerset
09-21-2012, 07:55 AM
Brother, I'm beginning to think you are a bit delusional. Maybe the character you created all those years ago, dumper of chumps better known as chumpdumper is taking you over. Its making decisions for you that you would not have made years back. The idea was simple enough, hold people accountable for what they said. It appears to be an obsession with you these past couple of years . Stalking, making things up, arguing with 100's of people. This might be the a direction we should talk about in the future. When you are ready of course. Have a good weekend, brother. God bless

MannyIsGod
09-21-2012, 11:32 AM

Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.

mavs>spurs
09-21-2012, 11:36 AM
You sure you want to go this route? If this makes me gay then what does having more posts about dicks than anyone else on the board - male or female - make you?

it makes me a child's rights advocate and you a gay right's advocate. we each have a dog in our respective fights..mine being circumcision against my will, yours being a closet queer.

George Gervin's Afro
09-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Brother, I'm beginning to think you are a bit delusional. Maybe the character you created all those years ago, dumper of chumps better known as chumpdumper is taking you over. Its making decisions for you that you would not have made years back. The idea was simple enough, hold people accountable for what they said. It appears to be an obsession with you these past couple of years . Stalking, making things up, arguing with 100's of people. This might be the a direction we should talk about in the future. When you are ready of course. Have a good weekend, brother. God bless

lol..you calling someone else delusional...

MannyIsGod
09-21-2012, 11:39 AM
it makes me a child's rights advocate and you a gay right's advocate. we each have a dog in our respective fights..mine being circumcision against my will, yours being a closet queer.

Oh ok. Thanks for clarifying that. I do think its a stretch to think that you - the guy with dicks on the brain constantly - is going to call anyone else a closet homo. But, just like jack, whatever helps you sleep at night. (Even if it is visions of foreskin)

mavs>spurs
09-21-2012, 11:41 AM
lol i accept

ChumpDumper
09-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Brother, I'm beginning to think you are a bit delusional.Brother, I think you are protesting too much.
Maybe the character you created all those years ago, dumper of chumps better known as chumpdumper is taking you over.Maybe the character you created all those years ago, sommerset of jack, better known as jack sommerset, has failed to hide your true nature -- the one that wants to peep at women and girls in public restrooms.
Its making decisions for you that you would not have made years back.It's making decisions for you that you probably already have but though you had overcome.
The idea was simple enough, hold people accountable for what they said.The idea was simple enough: say "god bless" after every post so people would think you are a better and less sick person than you actually are.
It appears to be an obsession with you these past couple of years.Peeping appears to have been an obsession with you all along.
Stalking, making things up, arguing with 100's of people.Stalking, making things up, trying to publicly deny your true nature to 100s of people
This might be the a direction we should talk about in the future. When you are ready of course.This might be the direction you and your therapist and probation officer should talk about in the future, before you face hard time in prison.
Have a good weekend, brother. God blessDon't "accidentally" walk into any women's rooms this weekend because you "had to go."

Ron bless.

CosmicCowboy
09-21-2012, 01:27 PM
Sorry Manny

Contrary to reports first made by the gay-activist group The Civil Rights Agenda (TCRA) on Tuesday and later picked up by mainstream media outlets, Chick-fil-A and its charitable-giving arm, the WinShape Foundation, did not agree to stop making donations to groups that support the biblical definition of marriage in exchange for being allowed to open a franchise in Chicago.

“For many months now, Chick-fil-A’s corporate giving has been mischaracterized,” executives said in today’s statement. “And while our sincere intent has been to remain out of this political and social debate, events from Chicago this week have once again resulted in questions around our giving. For that reason, we want to provide some context and clarity around who we are, what we believe and our priorities in relation to corporate giving.

“A part of our corporate commitment is to be responsible stewards of all that God has entrusted to us. Because of this commitment, Chick-fil-A’s giving heritage is focused on programs that educate youth, strengthen families and enrich marriages, and support communities. We will continue to focus our giving in those areas. Our intent is not to support political or social agendas.

“As we have stated, the Chick-fil-A culture and service tradition in our restaurants is to treat every person with honor, dignity and respect — regardless of their belief, race, creed, sexual orientation or gender. We will continue this tradition in the over 1,600 restaurants run by independent Owner/Operators.”

ChumpDumper
09-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Sorry MannyKind of muddled wording.

This says there was no quid pro quo, but it still looks like they stopped giving to the political groups.

Winehole23
09-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Probably since private property became a concept. that is at least honest, a guess.

the conceit that marriage is an eternal, universal and foundational institution appears not to be very well founded. it grew out of civilization and history, not the other way around.

jack sommerset
09-21-2012, 04:57 PM
Brother, I think you are protesting too much.Maybe the character you created all those years ago, sommerset of jack, better known as jack sommerset, has failed to hide your true nature -- the one that wants to peep at women and girls in public restrooms.It's making decisions for you that you probably already have but though you had overcome.The idea was simple enough: say "god bless" after every post so people would think you are a better and less sick person than you actually are.Peeping appears to have been an obsession with you all along.Stalking, making things up, trying to publicly deny your true nature to 100s of peopleThis might be the direction you and your therapist and probation officer should talk about in the future, before you face hard time in prison.Don't "accidentally" walk into any women's rooms this weekend because you "had to go."

Ron bless.

Brother, when you break it down like that I don't bother reading. It's a red flag that you are mad.... Ok, I'm just going to toss it out there. Retire the chumpdumper....I'll talk more about it with you in a couple of months. Think about it. God bless

jack sommerset
09-21-2012, 04:58 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night bud.

"Bud"..that made me smile. Thanks, brother. God bless

baseline bum
09-21-2012, 05:56 PM
And while our sincere intent has been to remain out of this political and social debate

:rollin

Gotta love PR throwing a bold-faced lie out there

ChumpDumper
09-22-2012, 12:41 AM
Brother, when you break it down like that I don't bother reading. It's a red flag that you are mad.... Ok, I'm just going to toss it out there. Retire the chumpdumper....I'll talk more about it with you in a couple of months. Think about it. God blessBrother, when you say you don't read my posts, it's a red flag that you are mad...OK, I'm just going to toss it out there. Stop thinking about peeping in on women and girls in the restroom. I won't talk more about it unless you bring it up. Your silence will be a good signal that you are seeking the help you so desperately need.

Ron bless.

Halberto
09-25-2012, 04:22 PM
BUMP

http://www.inquisitr.com/341421/chick-fil-a-ceo-dan-cathy-we-have-not-changed-our-stance-on-gay-marriage/

ChumpDumper
09-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Cathy clarified the restaurant’s position todayHe really didn't. He just needs to say if they're still giving to the specific anti-ghey marriage groups or not.