3. Shaq
4. Lebron
5. Nowitzki
6. Garnett
7. Wade
8. Nash
9. Iverson
10. Pierce

Gotta say they did a good job. Got the number 1 right. Only wrong choice they made was putting Duncan ahead of Shaq.

http://dimemag.com/2012/09/10-best-nba-players-since-2000/10/

Technique
09-19-2012, 08:45 PM
1. Duncan
2. Shaq
3. Kobe
4. LeBron
5. Garnett
6. Nowitzki
7. Wade
8. Kidd
9. Nash
10. Melo

mavs>spurs
09-19-2012, 08:48 PM
crofl these rankings are just to appease the fans..they're sensationalist rankings. realistically kobe is about #5 or 6.

namlook
09-19-2012, 08:59 PM
crofl these rankings are just to appease the fans..they're sensationalist rankings. realistically kobe is about #5 or 6.

:lol at the troll attempt.

Debunking the myth: If this were to appease fans Shaq would be ahead of Duncan. Shaq has a much broader appeal among basketball fans than Duncan does.

mavs>spurs
09-19-2012, 09:01 PM
my rankings are probably

1) duncan
2) lebron when it's all said and done, switch 2 and 3 if we're talking about today
3) shaq
4) garnett
5) wade
6) kobe
7) dirk
8) kidd
9) nash
10) melo

ALVAREZ6
09-19-2012, 09:08 PM
lolz melo?

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2012, 09:09 PM
Top 10 since 2000
1. Kobe
2. Duncan
3. Shaq
4. Lebron
5. Nowitzki
6. Garnett
7. Wade
8. Nash
9. Iverson
10. Pierce

Gotta say they did a good job. Got the number 1 right. Only wrong choice they made was putting Duncan ahead of Shaq.

http://dimemag.com/2012/09/10-best-nba-players-since-2000/10/

1.) Kobe
2.) Shaq
3.) Duncan
4.) Iverson
5.) Lebron

Don't forget the refs cheated AI...imagine what A.I would have done if the refs had not conspired against him.

Donaghy on Iverson:

He [Iverson] had threatened one of the officials and the NBA fined him $25,000. We felt he should have been suspended. We [NBA officials] felt as a group that he should have been suspended. Because he wasn't, we felt like we would teach him a lesson.

In one game where he bet on San Antonio, he ejected coach Gregg Popovich midway through the first quarter and the Spurs eventually lost the game. That drew the ire of the mob, which reportedly lost money using his tip.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/07/tim-donaghy-allen-iverson_n_382975.html

6-10 I don't give a fuck...

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2012, 09:10 PM

Debunking the myth: If this were to appease fans Shaq would be ahead of Duncan. Shaq has a much broader appeal among basketball fans than Duncan does.

:lol please stop making that dude look like an ass

mavs>spurs
09-19-2012, 09:12 PM
lolz melo?

rofl i read the list on the 2nd post of the thread and thought it was the original list..i meant to reorder the original list without adding any new names

venky
09-19-2012, 09:13 PM

Dat ether.

mavs>spurs
09-19-2012, 09:14 PM
kobe fanboy thinks it's blasphemous to not rank the overrated, inefficient chucker number one on every list. he just cannot fathom how nobody else worships their idol outside of LA.

crc21209
09-19-2012, 09:19 PM
Kobe #1? Nah. Without Shaq he ain't shit. Kobe was also a playoff no show 2 years in a row...

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Kobe #1? Nah. Without Shaq he ain't shit. Kobe was also a playoff no show 2 years in a row...

MJ: "Kobe's the only one to have done the work, to deserve comparison to me." - Michael Jordan

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/michael-jordan-thinks-only-kobe-bryant-deserves-comparisons-222702003.html

Latarian Milton
09-19-2012, 09:27 PM
its a list of top10 since 2000 so guys drafted 05 or later are automatically out of the consideration i guess, when someone makes a similar list a few years later he'll have to include the likes of CP3, Durant, monkeyball etc... to replace iverson, pierce etc...

irishock
09-19-2012, 09:29 PM
Lol at Garnett ahead of Dirk

The Big Douche can't even lead his team to the playoffs.

irishock
09-19-2012, 09:29 PM
And how the fuck are Pierce and Iverson in over Kidd?

namlook
09-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Top three = 13 rings

The rest only have 6 combined.

irishock
09-19-2012, 09:32 PM
Top three = 13 rings

Using your logic, Horry should be banging on the GOAT windows. Jordan's gotta come out of retirement one last time to catch him.

namlook
09-19-2012, 09:33 PM
kobe fanboy thinks it's blasphemous to not rank the overrated, inefficient chucker number one on every list. he just cannot fathom how nobody else worships their idol outside of LA.

Dime Magazine
291 Broadway, Suite 1204
New York, NY 10007

:lmao

Using your logic, Horry should be banging on the GOAT windows. Jordan's gotta come out of retirement one last time to catch him.

Stupid argument tbh. If you ain't an all star when you win, your ring count is ZERO.

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2012, 09:34 PM
Top three = 13 rings

bolied down to:

Kobe 5 > Shaq 4

Kobe 5 > Duncan 4

or

Kobe 2 > Shaq 1

anyway you slice it..it's

Kobe #1

mavs>spurs
09-19-2012, 09:36 PM
kobe fanboy is everywhere, one would have to be an idiot to not see that. kool is proof of that living in houston. we're talking about lakers nation as a whole here, not literally the city of LA.

kobe has a lot of fans because he's inspirational to every street baller who wants to ball hog and shoot fancy fadeaways like him. his game is about flash and shooting tough shots, it's entertaining to watch although not really good basketball. kobe is like a globetrotters type attraction.

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2012, 09:40 PM
kobe fanboy is everywhere, one would have to be an idiot to not see that. kool is proof of that living in houston. we're talking about lakers nation as a whole here, not literally the city of LA.

kobe has a lot of fans because he's inspirational to every street baller who wants to ball hog and shoot fancy fadeaways like him. his game is about flash and shooting tough shots, it's entertaining to watch although not really good basketball. kobe is like a globetrotters type attraction.

Kobe is like the big brother I never had..the big brother I longed for growing up in San Ysidro Valley all by myself...I want to be like him and pattern myself after his graciousness...there's nothing wrong in admitting that....

in fact for as much as I wished I had Kobe's life...you wish you had mine :lol

Touche :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2012, 09:43 PM
It's true I'm a ball hog...I don't like passing at all really....In fact it's hard to let scrubs like Mavs>Spurs even play pick-up ball with me...nigga wouldn't ever see that rock...and there better not be ho's on the side-line watching...I'm a fucking showboat...in all honesty I am

BRHornet45
09-19-2012, 10:17 PM
lmao the "Kobe agenda" continues. sons Kobe doesn't even belong in the top 5. lmao at #1! what a joke

Latarian Milton
09-19-2012, 10:22 PM
It's true I'm a ball hog...I don't like passing at all really....In fact it's hard to let scrubs like Mavs>Spurs even play pick-up ball with me...nigga wouldn't ever see that rock...and there better not be ho's on the side-line watching...I'm a fucking showboat...in all honesty I am

bricking shots is also part of the play you wanna show, just like kobe usually does imho

Deuce Bigalow
09-19-2012, 10:24 PM
What?? Chucker Bryant ahead of Timmy D? Kobe gets carried, how is he #1?

AussieFanKurt
09-19-2012, 10:39 PM
Duncan and Shaq tied 1
Kobe 3

DGAF 4-10

whitemamba
09-19-2012, 10:41 PM
lmao the "Kobe agenda" continues. sons Kobe doesn't even belong in the top 5. lmao at #1! what a joke

Not in the top 5? Go back in ur fuckin cave troll boy. Kobe is #1 no question, he is the most iconic player worldwide since MJ, most rings.. Accolades out he ass, too bad no player from the hornets shit ass franchise will ever make a list like this

venky
09-19-2012, 10:48 PM
Not in the top 5? Go back in ur fuckin cave troll boy. Kobe is #1 no question, he is the most iconic player worldwide since MJ, most rings.. Accolades out he ass, too bad no player from the hornets shit ass franchise will ever make a list like this

LkrFan
09-19-2012, 11:00 PM
Lol at Garnett ahead of Dirk

The Big Douche can't even lead his team to the playoffs.

Who had the better career - Dirk or KG? Mav fans here will disagree, but I think "The Big Douche" had a better career than Dirk (and the same amount of rangs). KG is up there with the best PFs to ever play the game IMO.

DMC
09-19-2012, 11:10 PM
Do you really have to open the thread to see Kobe is at the top? Laker fan will not start a thread if it doesn't somehow support his bandwagon bias. Just see the user name, assume it's some website drooling on Kobe's nuts.

Ironically most of these posers aren't even Lakers fans. Their leader has been outed as a Spur fan in hiding and we know him as Extra Stout, so any of you who've been dog nosing his asshole, the taco scent should have been a dead give away.

Koolaid_Man
09-19-2012, 11:15 PM
Do you really have to open the thread to see Kobe is at the top? Laker fan will not start a thread if it doesn't somehow support his bandwagon bias. Just see the user name, assume it's some website drooling on Kobe's nuts.

Ironically most of these posers aren't even Lakers fans. Their leader has been outed as a Spur fan in hiding and we know him as Extra Stout, so any of you who've been dog nosing his asshole, the taco scent should have been a dead give away.

Stop being mad we got Dwight dawg...let it go :lol breathe dawg...breathe...

DMC
09-19-2012, 11:20 PM
Stop being mad we got Dwight dawg...let it go :lol breathe dawg...breathe...

Hi ES. Did you officially go off the reservation or are you still trying to milk this shtick for all its worth?

mavs>spurs
09-19-2012, 11:24 PM

Hi ES. Did you officially go off the reservation or are you still trying to milk this shtick for all its worth?

:lmao x2

TE
09-20-2012, 12:05 AM
lol Extra Stout

Amaso
09-20-2012, 01:43 AM
1. Kobe
2. Duncan (over shaq since its just from 2000 to present)
3. Shaq
4. Lebron
5. Garnett
6. Nowitzki
7. Iverson
8. TMAC
9. Wade
10. Nash

Latarian Milton
09-20-2012, 04:43 AM
shaq was shit past 06 so the 3rd place is fair for him, and if it was a list of top10 from 95' on, shaq would be the unarguable #1 with duncan as a close runner-up

Clipper Nation
09-20-2012, 07:58 AM
1. Duncan
2. King James
3. Shaq
4. Dirk
5. KG
6. CP3
7. Nash
8. Wade
9. Kidd
10. Iverson

LkrFan
09-20-2012, 08:06 AM
1. Duncan
2. King James
3. Shaq
4. Dirk
5. KG
6. CP3
7. Nash
8. Wade
9. Kidd
10. Iverson

You're trying to hard B. :downspin:

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2012, 08:35 AM
You're trying to hard B. :downspin:

The Clippas are our foodstamp team. We give them a few foodstamps to go out and buy some hamburger helper and now their fans want to act like they eating real mac-n-cheese..

Ungrateful lil bastards..

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2012, 08:38 AM

You can peddle this failed theory till the cows come home....it won't change the fact that we scored Dwight and you mad as fuck about it.

Nash was just a nice throw in. :lol

Clipper Nation
09-20-2012, 08:39 AM
The Clippas are our foodstamp team. We give them a few foodstamps to go out and buy some hamburger helper and now their fans want to act like they eating real mac-n-cheese..

Ungrateful lil bastards..
"They had the better pieces," Paul said. "And winning with the Clippers would be legendary."

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2012, 08:42 AM

"They had the better pieces," Paul said. "And winning with the Clippers would be legendary."

Sure...I agree legendary...if it wasn't impossible:lol

Jodelo
09-20-2012, 10:31 AM
What?? Chucker Bryant ahead of Timmy D? Kobe gets carried, how is he #1?

Even you agree now, good, good!

1. Duncan
2. King James
3. Shaq
4. Dirk
5. KG
6. CP3
7. Nash
8. Wade
9. Kidd
10. Iverson

Solid list.

dirk4mvp
09-20-2012, 01:17 PM
1. Duncan
2. Shaq
3. Kobe
4. LeBron
5. Garnett
6. Nowitzki
7. Wade
8. Kidd
9. Nash
10. Melo

Where's Amare, knick fan and why isn't he ahead of Dirk?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 01:28 PM
Not a bad list. Kobe has 5 rings, an MVP, a couple scoring titles, the 81-pt game, and most likely the most jersey sales since 2000. He also has the adoration of international fans whilst playing on the 2nd most recognizable sports franchise (Yankees first) in history.

Men want to be him and women want to be with him. He is probably the closest thing there is to a "God."

Good list, this will cause massive anal hemorrhaging among the haters:tu

UZER
09-20-2012, 01:32 PM
Since 2000...

Kobe without shaq - 2
Shaq without Kobe - 1
Duncan without Shaq or Kobe -3

If Kobe and shaq are both in the top 3 and were on the same team, how does the guy that did without either of them on his team not get ranked #1.

Should be:

1 Duncan
2 Kobe
3 Shaq

I'm not even upset at the list. I can see the argument for Kobe. I don't agree with it but I can see it.

FkLA
09-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Whats better?

A. Four rings, 2 MVPs, 3 FMVPs in a quiet, classy, city most young rich black males steer away from. A market David Stern hates and where championships will be scarce.

or

B. Five rings, 1 MVP, 2 FMVPs in a place most marquee players flock to. A market David Stern adores and where championships will remain abundant.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Are they both superstars? Yes. Then who won more rings?

That answers your question.

Also, Tim Duncan was bland and unmarketable to the average joe--meaning he was incapable of helping the game grow to a wider audience...in fact it was quite the opposite when his team went to the Finals.

Kobe won, and made it look good.

http://www.celebrity-sunglasses-finder.com/image-files/mib2_will.jpg

FkLA
09-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Youre likely trolling brah, but which superstar was in a better position to win? Is it easier to win four rings in San Antonio or five rings in Los Angeles ?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 01:55 PM
When you think about it, the world is just cruel and unfair. People would much rather watch (statistically proven) Kobe go 6-24 than to see Duncan shooting 15-foot bankers and roaming the paint.

Oh well, I don't make the rules.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 01:59 PM
Youre likely trolling brah, but which superstar was in a better position to win? Is it easier to win four rings in San Antonio or five rings in Los Angeles ?
It's hard to win a championship in any sport. If that weren't the case then the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins wouldn't be embarrassments to the NFL the last 15 or so years. In the NBA, the Knicks are the top market yet they've been a sad pile of fuck forever.

Kobe could've been a lazy, one-way loser like Vince Carter--just spending half the game chucking 3's and playing no defense whatsoever. Instead, he dedicated himself and became the most feared scorer of his generation, and a top defender to boot. That has nothing to do with location.

FkLA
09-20-2012, 01:59 PM
you homo :lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 02:02 PM
you homo :lol
crofl...we cool, nigga

FkLA
09-20-2012, 02:04 PM
It's hard to win a championship in any sport. If that weren't the case then the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins wouldn't be embarrassments to the league the last 15 or so years.

Kobe could've been a lazy, one-way loser like Vince Carter--just spending half the game chucking 3's and playing no defense whatsoever. Instead, he dedicated himself and became the most feared scorer of his generation, and a top defender to boot. That has nothing to do with location.

Football is alot different tbh.

Kobe deserves his props for all of that, Id atleast put him Top 3. Probably 2nd because Shaq was really only dominant for half of the decade. No way is his body of work better than Timmys though . It isnt as simple as 5>4 yet thats what most people base their opinion off of.

TD 21
09-20-2012, 04:17 PM
It's hard to win a championship in any sport. If that weren't the case then the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins wouldn't be embarrassments to the NFL the last 15 or so years. In the NBA, the Knicks are the top market yet they've been a sad pile of fuck forever.

It is, but has there ever been an athlete given an easier path than Bryant? That's why Duncan's 4 are more impressive than Bryant's 5.

This is how dumb most people are: Up until '08, the consensus was that Bryant wasn't even in Duncan's league historically. Then Bryant get's handed a men against boys front line, wins 2 more and suddenly he's greater?

He's the most overrated defender in the history of the game. But I'm sure they'll hand him another 1st team All-Defense next season and continue brain washing the ignorant masses.

Nowitzki ahead of Garnett and Wade is just as ridiculous. Especially Garnett, because the same logic applies. Up until the past few years, the consensus was that Nowitzki wasn't in Garnett's league historically, then he wins 1 as the undisputed best player on his team and now all of a sudden he's greater?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 04:20 PM
TD21 with another block of text nobody will read.

Jodelo
09-20-2012, 04:23 PM
TD21 with another block of text nobody will read.

LakaFan
09-20-2012, 04:24 PM
Kobe has 5 rings det nigga in his own league.

FkLA
09-20-2012, 04:26 PM
KG>Dirk

TD 21
09-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Somebody who actually knows what the hell they're talking about disagreed with me and I have no comeback, so I'm going to cop out and come with some regurgitated, played out response, in a desperate attempt to become more popular on a message board. This and pretending to have no attention span will make me seem cool.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 05:07 PM
I was raped by timvp upstairs...will you guys accept me down here?:(

TD 21
09-20-2012, 05:15 PM
I'm going to continue to regurgitate played out, incorrect nonsense, in a desperate attempt to gain acceptance from a few losers on a message board

:lol Pretending to be gone, then logging back in after I respond
:lol Going along with what the media tells you
:lol Either legitimately having or pretending to have no attention span
:lol Seeking acceptance on a message board

This board has gone to shit because of people like you.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 05:20 PM
maybe I'll win this argument through sheer endurance:(
:lolYou lost all credibility during the WCF, so nobody can take anything you say seriously anymore. Your reputation precedes you down here. All I remember is a pretty nasty bukkake sesh led by none other than timvp, and you've been scrambling to get your credibility back ever since.:lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 05:33 PM
TD21 taking his time typing up another response nobody will take seriously

TD 21
09-20-2012, 05:40 PM
:lolYou lost all credibility during the WCF, so nobody can take anything you say seriously anymore. Your reputation precedes you down here. All I remember is a pretty nasty bukkake sesh led by none other than timvp, and you've been scrambling to get your credibility back ever since.:lol

By picking the Spurs in five? The great timvp did the same thing. In fact, most people (not just Spurs fans) picked them. I always said the Thunder could win though, I was just confident they wouldn't. But incorrect predictions are part and parcel, no matter how much knowledge you have.

? I keep hearing about this, but I never see any evidence of it.

Amongst the grownups/knowledge posters (a rare combination on this board), I have credibility. I'm not sure why you and the other vermin that pollutes this board are so obsessed with it though.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 05:44 PM
Amongst the grownups/knowledge posters (a rare combination on this board), I have credibility..
Do you have any evidence to support this, other than melting down in the Gutless Worms (the emo goods:lol) thread you authored last year, or the shitty predictions you offer every year?

whitemamba
09-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Do you have any evidence to support this, other than melting down in the Gutless Worms thread you authored last year, or the shitty predictions you offer every year?

:lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 05:53 PM
This must be what credibility looks like (posted when Spurs were up 2-0):

I could have told you this going in. I've long said that Brooks has no idea what he's doing and is in over his head. There's not much separating him from Del Nego, but he doesn't receive a tenth of the scrutiny Del Negro does. That's because he just so happened to inherit a team that was going to progress to the level they're now at on a similar timetable, whether he was coaching them or someone else was. It's the getting them to the next level that actual coaching is required for. He's incapable of this and that's why he needs to be fired. I think Presti realizes this too, which is why he's (curiously) yet to extend him. He probably wants to fire him, but knows he has no cliche reason he can sell to the media and his own team. If they get swept in this series, that could give him the impetus.

At this time of the year you can't worry about that. Especially with how rested this team is and how much more rested they can become by wrapping this up in five or less. As you alluded to, a team this good (even if they are overrated, as I've long maintained), you don't give any life to. If the opportunity is there to take this game and effectively end the series, you spare damn near no expense.

:lolPop beaten by the "equivalent of Del Negro"

TD 21
09-20-2012, 05:58 PM
Do you have any evidence to support this, other than melting down in the Gutless Worms (the emo goods:lol) thread you authored last year, or the shitty predictions you offer every year?

Do you have any evidence to support what you said? Looks to me like you're basing it off of the fact that more people sided with timvp. Of course they did. He's their god and on top of that, their favorite team was being ripped to shreds and a magical season was slipping away. What I said was never going to win a popularity contest, but that doesn't mean it was wrong.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 05:59 PM
TD21, you went emo when getting called out by timvp for being a fairweather fan and flip-flopping--which you scrambled to deny

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Also, would you say this post is of the emo-variety?

For an organization that's won four championships in a nine season span, they've sure embarrassed themselves plenty of times. And they're in the midst of doing it again.

They've got a team of mostly playoff neophytes that tanks to play them and this is how they respond? Instead of taking it personally and sending a message immediately, they let their confidence, already sky high, go through the roof and confirm that, yes, this team can beat them. They also confirmed to the rest of the league, who disrespected, flat out ignored them or both the entire season that, yes, they are in fact a joke. Not that they were going to be motivated by that, but you'd think they'd want to stick it to all these ass holes. Apparently not.

Not a fucking chance in hell the Lakers or Celtics allow that. Point to the Grizzlies girth in the paint or the fact that the Spurs of the past three seasons have not been in the same class as the Lakers or Celtics all you want. The point is this: They're the two other teams in the league with championship pedigree. They'd have taken pride in knocking an upstart team like this down a peg. They'd have came in, quieted the crowd and re-established control of the series.

What's worse than the fact that this team did none of those things is that they look like the terrified team. All this experience and yet they come out and it's as if they're intimidated by the atmosphere. Inexcusable.

irishock
09-20-2012, 06:23 PM
You can't win a championship building around Garnett.

benefactor
09-20-2012, 06:25 PM
:lol

Legendary thread tbh.

FkLA
09-20-2012, 07:36 PM
lol male nurse

benefactor
09-20-2012, 07:38 PM
Sup Fkla. You mad because I didn't follow you into the thread you made about me bro?

FkLA
09-20-2012, 07:42 PM
lol asking the mods to delete your thread/slomo feeling bad for u and deleting it himself

benefactor
09-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Not really...but keep claiming victories that aren't there if it need it to improve your image. You could always beg timvp to change the flag again too. I'll let you know if I can help in any other way. Stay up, bro.

FkLA
09-20-2012, 08:43 PM
So the thread dissappeared on its own then? :lol

benefactor
09-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Guess so. :lol

Fabbs
09-20-2012, 10:28 PM
With the silly buttkissy comments......

What are the odds that gambler Jordan is into Kobme for large loan amounts?

ambchang
09-20-2012, 10:50 PM
Top 10 Superheros:

1. Robin
2. Superman
3. Batman
4 ........

apalisoc_9
09-20-2012, 11:48 PM
LMAOL at kobe 1:rollin

No sane individual who has acutally followed basketball since 2000 and ranks players above others for the right reasons would put kobe ahead of shaq and duncan.

Jodelo
09-21-2012, 06:02 AM
You can't win a championship building around Garnett.

True. :toast

namlook
09-21-2012, 03:15 PM

No sane individual who has acutally followed basketball since 2000 and ranks players above others for the right reasons would put kobe ahead of shaq and duncan.

For the right reasons? :lol That's some funny shit.

whitemamba
09-21-2012, 06:37 PM

Retard this guy

apalisoc_9
09-22-2012, 12:44 AM
Retard this guy

The reality is that, Kobe is a marketing tool. Anyone with a brain would know the business aspect of the NBA is what made kobe bryant today, an overated chucker that shots 43% from the field ; a glorified paul piecre nothing more. Give me one championiship that kobe has won which he was clearly the number 1 option in all the series he played You Wont find one, you just cant.

And I am fairly positve that most kobe fans, and i say kobe fans have zero understading of basketball. In all my life wacthing sports basketball, Soccer, Football etc. I have never seen someone so glorified by the media. there are only two Reason Why some people regard him above duncan and shaq

1. because they have no fcking clue on what they are talking as is the case with a retarded kobe fan
2. They are in for a quick buck as is the case with the nba.

Sadly, the world is is full of idiots who eat whatver the media feeds them.

The reality

1.Duncan/Shaq
The rest.

namlook
09-22-2012, 03:01 AM
The reality is that, Kobe is a marketing tool. Anyone with a brain would know the business aspect of the NBA is what made kobe bryant today, an overated chucker that shots 43% from the field ; a glorified paul piecre nothing more.

^^^ Trolling the shit out of this board.

That's why Jordan says Kobe is the only player that deserves to be compared to him because Jordan has no brain and knows nothing about basketball. :lmao

FkLA
09-22-2012, 03:04 AM
Guess so. :lol

That thread went on for days and as soon as you got shit on you asked for it to be deleted.

lol sensitive male nurse

benefactor
09-22-2012, 06:31 AM
Nope.

lol giving yourself way too much credit yet again

Clipper Nation
09-22-2012, 02:35 PM

:cry But... but... ratings! Jersey sales in China! :cry

Clipper Nation
09-22-2012, 02:37 PM
That's why Jordan says Kobe is the only player that deserves to be compared to him because Jordan has no brain and knows nothing about basketball. :lmao
Yeah, Jordan is truly a great evaluator of talent, tbh....

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wizardsinsider/kwamejordan.jpg

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17ogk4mnp9uo8jpg/original.jpg

Venti Quattro
09-22-2012, 02:43 PM
He's not wrong with Kobe though. Lazenby and Jordan are not wrong.

apalisoc_9
09-22-2012, 04:14 PM
He's not wrong with Kobe though. Lazenby and Jordan are not wrong.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so he is right about kobe? LMAOL..What a tool.

FkLA
09-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Nope.

lol giving yourself way too much credit yet again

:cry idk what happened it just randomly dissappeared :cry

Kidd K
09-22-2012, 04:57 PM
Duncan has been better than Kobe. We're talking about both sides of the court, wins, talent level (or lackthereof) surrounding them during winning or championship seasons, etc.

Duncan's performed better than Kobe, and managed 4 titles with far less talent than Kobe. Not to mention Duncan has at least been the best player on his team for all 4 of his titles, whereas Kobe was arguably only the best player on his team for one or two of them (last 2).

Kobe's being put on a pedestal for PPG and for playing in LA. Fuck that noise. Not to mention he's only ranked above Shaq because the "list" starts as soon as Kobe's career starts shining, and negates 2 solid Duncan years and 7 dominant Shaq years. If they just did it "post-Jordan", there's no way in fuck Kobe's ahead of Duncan on any logical list. 5 isn't greater than 4 when you're 2nd fiddle for 3 of those 5. It's 2 and 3 halves vs 4. Though Duncan should probably get more than just "1" in credit for that 2003 title too, where he carried one of the least talented teams to a title. Best 3 players other than Duncan on team were either A: about to retire after that season, or B: had 1 and 2 years respectively of NBA experience as 28th and 57th picks in the draft. In other words, every team in the league passed on one of them, and every team in the league passed on the other one twice. Duncan still thugged himself a title.

Kobe's toughest road to title: Oh wait, when did he not have shit tons of help from players equal to or better than him to any of his titles? Is he even the 3rd best player on the team right now? Seriously? Howard > Kobe easily. Nash >/= Kobe. Gasol maybe slightly worse than Kobe at the peak of arguing between the two in favor of Kobe.

As garbage as most of your posts are, at least one nugget of enlightenment manages to shit itself out from your keyboard every once in awhile. True statement from you for once.

namlook
09-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Yeah, Jordan is truly a great evaluator of talent, tbh....

Weak attempt. Everyone knows the lottery is a crap shoot. Jerry West is considered one of the best evaluators of talent and he swung and missed on many draft picks.

benefactor
09-22-2012, 07:49 PM
:cry idk what happened it just randomly dissappeared :cry
Just let it all go man. It's time for the obsession to end.

FkLA
09-23-2012, 02:07 AM
lol you sensitive, front-running, male nurse

You had no problem clogging up threads before, now that you got shit on you want to play the let it go/obsession card. :lol

DMC
09-23-2012, 12:06 PM
Duncan has been better than Kobe. We're talking about both sides of the court, wins, talent level (or lackthereof) surrounding them during winning or championship seasons, etc.

Duncan's performed better than Kobe, and managed 4 titles with far less talent than Kobe. Not to mention Duncan has at least been the best player on his team for all 4 of his titles, whereas Kobe was arguably only the best player on his team for one or two of them (last 2).

Kobe's being put on a pedestal for PPG and for playing in LA. Fuck that noise. Not to mention he's only ranked above Shaq because the "list" starts as soon as Kobe's career starts shining, and negates 2 solid Duncan years and 7 dominant Shaq years. If they just did it "post-Jordan", there's no way in fuck Kobe's ahead of Duncan on any logical list. 5 isn't greater than 4 when you're 2nd fiddle for 3 of those 5. It's 2 and 3 halves vs 4. Though Duncan should probably get more than just "1" in credit for that 2003 title too, where he carried one of the least talented teams to a title. Best 3 players other than Duncan on team were either A: about to retire after that season, or B: had 1 and 2 years respectively of NBA experience as 28th and 57th picks in the draft. In other words, every team in the league passed on one of them, and every team in the league passed on the other one twice. Duncan still thugged himself a title.

Kobe's toughest road to title: Oh wait, when did he not have shit tons of help from players equal to or better than him to any of his titles? Is he even the 3rd best player on the team right now? Seriously? Howard > Kobe easily. Nash >/= Kobe. Gasol maybe slightly worse than Kobe at the peak of arguing between the two in favor of Kobe.

As garbage as most of your posts are, at least one nugget of enlightenment manages to shit itself out from your keyboard every once in awhile. True statement from you for once.

tl;dr

apalisoc_9
09-23-2012, 01:05 PM
lol you sensitive, front-running, male nurse

You had no problem clogging up threads before, now that you got shit on you want to play the let it go/obsession card. :lol

Tbh, male nurse get payed good money so i really see nothing wrong with said profession.

benefactor
09-23-2012, 01:32 PM
Tbh, male nurse get payed good money so i really see nothing wrong with said profession.
Don't encourage him. We've already been through all of this many times.

FkLA
09-23-2012, 01:54 PM
Its not the salary thats lol worthy, male nurse. You know that already.

DMC
09-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Its not the salary thats lol worthy, male nurse. You know that already.
"Tyrone’s friends and colleagues called him “Rone,” and they relied on his courage and skill, honed over two decades as a Navy SEAL. In uniform, he served multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. Since 2010, he protected American diplomatic personnel in dangerous posts from Central America to the Middle East. He had the hands of a healer as well as the arm of a warrior, earning distinction as a registered nurse and certified paramedic"

Go tell the SEALs that being a registered nurse is feminine.

Seriously, there's nothing feminine or masculine about most jobs. I know female engineers and I know male nurses.

Deuce Bigalow
09-24-2012, 05:57 AM
The reality is that, Kobe is a marketing tool. Anyone with a brain would know the business aspect of the NBA is what made kobe bryant today, an overated chucker that shots 43% from the field ; a glorified paul piecre nothing more. Give me one championiship that kobe has won which he was clearly the number 1 option in all the series he played You Wont find one, you just cant.

And I am fairly positve that most kobe fans, and i say kobe fans have zero understading of basketball. In all my life wacthing sports basketball, Soccer, Football etc. I have never seen someone so glorified by the media. there are only two Reason Why some people regard him above duncan and shaq

1. because they have no fcking clue on what they are talking as is the case with a retarded kobe fan
2. They are in for a quick buck as is the case with the nba.

Sadly, the world is is full of idiots who eat whatver the media feeds them.

The reality

1.Duncan/Shaq
The rest.
2009 and 2010.

FkLA
09-24-2012, 02:39 PM
"Tyrone’s friends and colleagues called him “Rone,” and they relied on his courage and skill, honed over two decades as a Navy SEAL. In uniform, he served multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. Since 2010, he protected American diplomatic personnel in dangerous posts from Central America to the Middle East. He had the hands of a healer as well as the arm of a warrior, earning distinction as a registered nurse and certified paramedic"

Go tell the SEALs that being a registered nurse is feminine.

Seriously, there's nothing feminine or masculine about most jobs. I know female engineers and I know male nurses.

What percentage of nurses are female, DMC? Thats not even the sole reason why I give him shit for it though, he knows why.

Killakobe81
09-26-2012, 04:57 PM
Only case over Kobe would be Duncan, Shaq or LeBron Kobe is at least top 4 but a strong case can be made for all 4. But if you say since 2000 it hurts Shaq's case.

LkrFan
09-26-2012, 05:02 PM
^LeBron's stats were hollow until he colluded to win a ring with Wade/Bosh. Kobe winning back to back with Pau and a busted Bynum keeps him well ahead of LeBron.

Now if the Heat win this year, I'll concede. If he doesn't well...

Latarian Milton
09-26-2012, 07:47 PM
^ at least he carried his team to the NBA finals once, while kobe, as good as he's been, couldn't even get past the 1st round w/o another superstar taking care of his ass

LkrFan
09-26-2012, 07:53 PM
^ at least he carried his team to the NBA finals once, while kobe, as good as he's been, couldn't even get past the 1st round w/o another superstar taking care of his ass

Dude, STFU about him carrying a team to the Finals. The entire EC was shitty that year and he got all the calls. They couldn't even look at him without being called for a flagrant.

Refresh my memory: how many games did he win in the 2007 Finals? :lol

Kobe: 5
LeBron: 1**

** Denotes strike shortened season

:downspin:

Latarian Milton
09-26-2012, 08:53 PM
Dude, STFU about him carrying a team to the Finals. The entire EC was shitty that year and he got all the calls. They couldn't even look at him without being called for a flagrant.

Refresh my memory: how many games did he win in the 2007 Finals? :lol

Kobe: 5
LeBron: 1**

** Denotes strike shortened season

:downspin:

so please enlighten me what Kobe was doing after the first round that year :lol

the east was weak maybe but carrying a shitty team to the NBA finals was at least more of an achievement than bouncing off the 1st round imho

LkrFan
09-26-2012, 09:09 PM
so please enlighten me what Kobe was doing after the first round that year :lol

the east was weak maybe but carrying a shitty team to the NBA finals was at least more of an achievement than bouncing off the 1st round imho

Losing to what should have been LeBron's opponent: the loaded Suns. It's just Horryble that a Suns/Cavs Finals didn't happen in 2007. :downspin:

namlook
09-26-2012, 09:36 PM

LMAO! The superstar that was 0 wins and 12 losses in the playoffs? :lol:lol:lol:lol

LkrFan
09-26-2012, 09:52 PM
LMAO! The superstar that was 0 wins and 12 losses in the playoffs? :lol:lol:lol:lol

:rollin :lmao :rollin

JRHernandez88
09-29-2012, 01:43 AM
1. Duncan
2. Shaq
3. Kobe
4. LeBron
5. Garnett
6. Nowitzki
7. Wade
8. Kidd
9. Nash