PDA

View Full Version : Panthers vs Giants

Avante
09-20-2012, 12:55 PM
The Giants will be without Bradshaw and Nicks, coming off a short week traveling to a hostile environment. The Panthers in a big night game, a rare occurance so the joint will be jumping. While there is no doubt the Giants are the better team and will accomplish more in 2012 than the Panthers is this a "spot" that favors the cats? I think it is, I don't play $$$$$ Thursday games because who knows how that short week will work on these teams? But, if I did play Thursday game I'd take the points and back the Panthers. Perfect "spot" for them to be in, at home in front of a national audience vs a banged up Giants team still not there yet.

Tonight watch what a black QB can do and why they are drafted. They add another weapon to an offense. Those backers have to respect their ability to run something they don't have to do vs a Brady, Brees or Manning-s. I see Newton having a big night.

Lincoln
09-20-2012, 01:09 PM
Shut the fuck up

Avante
09-20-2012, 01:10 PM
At what point do you people get tired of these punks?

I do nothing but talk football. Not here to act like a retarded 16 year old. Why not PM these freaks and tell them to grow up.

Long time football fan here, love the sport. What do these punks kids bring? Hell they wouldn't Know Jimmy Brown from James Brown.

dirk4mvp
09-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Eli will prove to be the elite QB he is, while Charger fans sit at home crying and wishing the Manning family didn't cuckold them.

Avante
09-20-2012, 01:13 PM
Eli will prove to be the elite QB he is, while Charger fans sit at home crying and wishing the Manning family didn't cuckold them.

Without Bradshaw they will be in more 3rd and longs, now add no stud receiver in Nicks, while I agree Eli is an elite QB will the "spot" they are in tonight be one he can shine in, I do doubt it.

Clipper Nation
09-20-2012, 01:58 PM

Son, Eli will forever be a bitch for his draft day antics, tbh.... :cry "But daddeh, I don't WANT to play in sunny San Diego with LT!" :cry

Put Rivers on the Giants and they win at least 3 rings.... also, Rivers is undefeated against Eli and 3-1 against the Manning family...

vander
09-20-2012, 03:08 PM
what did Kiper say after the draft? something like: only the Chargers could go into a draft containing 2 sure fire QB prospects with the #1 pick and come away with neither of them.

and I might add that they didn't even need a QB :downspin:

the 3 QBs that the Chargers passed on that fateful day now have 5 of the last 7 SB rings

that was a bigger fuck up than Ryan Leaf

Edward
09-20-2012, 03:13 PM
Rivers gets worse every time I watch him. All he fuckin does is throw lob passes that his receivers need to time perfectly while they also never get the chance to run after the catch because they're falling down. He can't make any other kind of throw.

Avante
09-20-2012, 03:14 PM
Rivers gets worse every time I watch him. All he fuckin does is throw lob passes that his receivers need to time perfectly while they also never get the chance to run after the catch because they're falling down. He can't make any other kind of throw.

You can't be serious.

Edward
09-20-2012, 03:16 PM
You can't be serious.
So much substance in this post.

Avante
09-20-2012, 03:27 PM
So much substance in this post.

Not knowing anything about Philip Rivers is substance...??????

symple19
09-20-2012, 03:28 PM
The Giants will be without Bradshaw and Nicks, coming off a short week traveling to a hostile environment. The Panthers in a big night game, a rare occurance so the joint will be jumping. While there is no doubt the Giants are the better team and will accomplish more in 2012 than the Panthers is this a "spot" that favors the cats? I think it is, I don't play $$$$$ Thursday games because who knows how that short week will work on these teams? But, if I did play Thursday game I'd take the points and back the Panthers. Perfect "spot" for them to be in, at home in front of a national audience vs a banged up Giants team still not there yet.

Tonight watch what a black QB can do and why they are drafted. They add another weapon to an offense. Those backers have to respect their ability to run something they don't have to do vs a Brady, Brees or Manning-s. I see Newton having a big night.

Solid take

symple19
09-20-2012, 03:29 PM
However, i like the Giants

Avante
09-20-2012, 03:47 PM
However, i like the Giants

As do a lot of people. Hard to take Newton over Eli. I just have this gut feeling that the injuries/short week/travel/the crowd, will hurt the Giants in this "spot". Maybe not. Not a pick/play I'm real strong on.

DPG21920
09-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Nicks out = Bennett's coming out party? Already off to a very under-appreciated start IMO and could end up being a damn big part in tonights game.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 04:11 PM
Hixon out too...Ramses Barden and Rueben Randle need to step up.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 10:23 PM

:lmao

DPG21920
09-20-2012, 10:23 PM

Football convo - your thoughts Avante

Lincoln
09-20-2012, 10:28 PM
Another shit take :lmao

KoolAid Mans Brother
09-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Avante,

You should really give up on NFL takes. This was the most pathetic, wrong, and ignorant prediction I've seen in a long time.

BTW, how did that "black QB" do for you tonight? :lmao

You're pathetic and you know nothing about today's NFL.

KoolAid Mans Brother
09-20-2012, 11:00 PM
It's sad that people like Avante can't see that it takes intelligence over athleticism to have long-term success as a qb in the NFL. Why are there so many stupid fucks in the world.....

KoolAid Mans Brother
09-20-2012, 11:03 PM

Tonight watch what a black QB can do and why they are drafted.

TE
09-20-2012, 11:09 PM
:lol avante

Edward
09-20-2012, 11:37 PM
KoolAid Mans Brother droppin goods

Clipper Nation
09-20-2012, 11:42 PM
But, if I did play Thursday game I'd take the points and back the Panthers. Perfect "spot" for them to be in, at home in front of a national audience vs a banged up Giants team still not there yet.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Avante
09-21-2012, 01:01 AM
Avante,

You should really give up on NFL takes. This was the most pathetic, wrong, and ignorant prediction I've seen in a long time.

BTW, how did that "black QB" do for you tonight? :lmao

You're pathetic and you know nothing about today's NFL.

Did you see the pregame show? Sanders, Mooch, Faulk and Irvin all saw the game as I did. Who knew a kid who had been cut by a third of the league would rush for a 100 yards? Who knew the Panthers would suck that bad? Didn't I mention I never play Thursday Night games? That short week is weird, we don't who is ready to play.

How about disagreeing with me...before...a game, ok?

Avante
09-21-2012, 01:03 AM
It's sad that people like Avante can't see that it takes intelligence over athleticism to have long-term success as a qb in the NFL. Why are there so many stupid fucks in the world.....

A stupid fuck puts too much into..."one"....game, what rookie QB had a better season than Newton did last year?

ginobili's bald spot
09-21-2012, 02:04 AM

You better get back to posting random lists and youtube videos because you clearly don't know shit about football.

Avante
09-21-2012, 02:23 AM
You better get back to posting random lists and youtube videos because you clearly don't know shit about football.

How about some reality, ok?

I didn't mention you never play Thursday night games because we don't know how these teams will deal with that short week?

Do Deion Sanders, Marshall Faulk, Mooch and Michael Irvin know the NFL? All took the Panthers to win the game. I just thought they'd hang close.

Why not talk about my Niner point spread win the other night? How about giving an opinon...before...a game like I do, ok?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 07:18 AM
Rough night again for Avante

Avante
09-21-2012, 07:27 AM
Rough night again for Avante

Not at all, I made it very clear that you don't play Thursday night games and it was because of what we saw tonight. The Panthers were flatter than a pancake. That short work week totally fucks these guys up, as you know they have a routine.

It did make sense thinking here was a perfect "spot" for a Giants loss. Injuries, short week, on the road. I wasn't the only one who saw that.

Clipper Nation
09-21-2012, 07:29 AM
That short work week totally fucks these guys up, as you know they have a routine.
Sounds like an excuse to me, tbh...

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 07:31 AM
Newton's only TD was of the jungle variety, and when the game was out of reach. Pretty sad, considering he was playing a team that was torched by Romo and Freeman, and had no preparation for him.

Pelicans78
09-21-2012, 07:36 AM
Panthers are a shitty team in general. Just because they beat a shitty Saints team doesn't mean anything. They got their asses embarrassed tonight against an injury riddled Giants team. And Cam does suck. He's been shitty since the halfway point of last season.

Avante
09-21-2012, 07:40 AM
Sounds like an excuse to me, tbh...

It would be nice if you did all this shit...before....the game, ok? At least I step up and swing for the fences not lurk around waiting to pounce like you do. Start giving your opinions up front, ok? What you play sucks.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 07:42 AM
It would be nice if you did all this shit...before....the game, ok? At least I step up and swing for the fences not lurk around waiting to pounce like you do. Start giving your opinions up front, ok? What you play sucks.
We've been telling you chimps don't stack up against elite white qbs for years now. Last night was further evidence. Try to keep up.

Avante
09-21-2012, 07:42 AM
Panthers are a shitty team in general. Just because they beat a shitty Saints team doesn't mean anything. They got their asses embarrassed tonight against an injury riddled Giants team. And Cam does suck. He's been shitty since the halfway point of last season.

There is something most of you do here that is totally wrong, you put too much into..."a"...game. It simply doesn't work that way. Look at where these teams are after 6-8 games, not a few.

Clipper Nation
09-21-2012, 07:46 AM

But, if I did play Thursday game I'd take the points and back the Panthers. Perfect "spot" for them to be in, at home in front of a national audience vs a banged up Giants team still not there yet.

The Rams have lost their first road game of the year for over 10 years. In the last 10 years they are 2-8 in week one.

The Lions are on a roll, they see the playoffs and won't let a weak Ram team get in the way.

Easy win, I'm thinking 28-10.

Avante
09-21-2012, 07:49 AM
We've been telling you chimps don't stack up against elite white qbs for years now. Last night was further evidence. Try to keep up.

Didn't that chimp Cam Newton just beat an elite QB in Drew Brees? Didn't a rookie chimp also beat that elite Drew Brees? Didn't Michael Vick beat Eli Manning last season?

I don't like to put too much into one game since you are.

Avante
09-21-2012, 07:51 AM
CN I wish I had something you said but you never say anything. You just follow people around working off what they said, that's sad slick.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 07:51 AM
Didn't that chimp Cam Newton just beat an elite QB in Drew Brees? Didn't a rookie chimp also beat that elite Drew Brees? Didn't Michael Vick beat Eli Manning last season?

I don't like to put too much into one game since you are.
How many of those chimps won playoff games last season? How many even made the playoffs?

You can jungle your way to a handful of regular season wins every year, but the playoffs is where the whites take over

Avante
09-21-2012, 07:54 AM
How many of those chimps won playoff games last season? How many even made the playoffs?

You can jungle your way to a handful of regular season wins every year, but the playoffs is where the whites take over

How many years did Donovan McNabb win the NFC East? Didn't Steve McNair win the AFC as did McNabb.

But you do make a good point. I guess blacks will just have to totally dominate...

running back
cornerback
kick returning
wide receivers...90%

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 07:59 AM
But you do make a good point. I guess blacks will just have to totally dominate...

running back
cornerback
kick returning
wide receivers...90%
No argument there.

Avante
09-21-2012, 08:15 AM
No argument there.

Let's look at the top white running back, that would be John Riggins. He is number...16....all time leading rusher. Top white wide receiver....Steve Largent...number 21 in receptions, number 13 in yards.

There are no white cornerbacks other than way back in the day. No kick returners to speak of.

The best black QB was Warren Moon he is in the top 8 in both TD's/yards.

Hmmmm?

Edward
09-21-2012, 10:09 AM
Didn't you say not to put too much into single games?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 10:11 AM
Let's look at the top white running back, that would be John Riggins. He is number...16....all time leading rusher. Top white wide receiver....Steve Largent...number 21 in receptions, number 13 in yards.

There are no white cornerbacks other than way back in the day. No kick returners to speak of.

The best black QB was Warren Moon he is in the top 8 in both TD's/yards.

Hmmmm?

Is there a point to that post? White people aren't half the athletes that chimps are, but their superior brains make them uniquely qualified to play the QB position.

Avante
09-21-2012, 10:13 AM
Didn't you say not to put too much into single games?

I don't. But since that's what's being done............

Edward
09-21-2012, 10:13 AM
:lol Avante lashing out like an injured animal and arguing strawmen with a wall

Avante
09-21-2012, 10:18 AM
Is there a point to that post? White people aren't half the athletes that chimps are, but their superior brains make them uniquely qualified to play the QB position.

Where on earth did you get a ridiculous idea like that? So you think you are smarter than all blacks?

Ever read...Richard Wright, James Baldwin, Ralph Ellison, the poetry of Langston Hughes, are you familiar with...W.E.B.Du Bois?

Avante
09-21-2012, 10:19 AM
:lol Avante lashing out like an injured animal and arguing strawmen with a wall

Not really all that dramatic, I hope.

Edward
09-21-2012, 10:20 AM
Where on earth did you get a ridiculous idea like that? So you think you are smarter than all blacks?
Ryan Fitzpatrick got a perfect score on the wonderlic test. I can probably count the amount of blacks who can do that on one hand.

Clipper Nation
09-21-2012, 10:21 AM
CN I wish I had something you said but you never say anything. You just follow people around working off what they said, that's sad slick.

Don't flood the board with shit takes if you don't want to be reminded of them, B......

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 10:24 AM

Ever read...Richard Wright, James Baldwin, Ralph Ellison, the poetry of Langston Hughes, are you familiar with...W.E.B.Du Bois?
Yes, I'm smarter than them all.

Avante
Ryan Fitzpatrick got a perfect score on the wonderlic test. I can probably count the amount of blacks who can do that on one hand.

You don't know anything at all about black history do you?

Edward
I know they were a race dumb enough to get enslaved by honkies :lol

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 10:25 AM
I know my ancestors owned a few.

Those were the days.

Avante
09-21-2012, 10:26 AM
Yes, I'm smarter than them all.

Read up on W.E.B. Du Bois and tell you really believe that.

Edward
09-21-2012, 10:27 AM

Those were the days.
:lmao

Avante
09-21-2012, 10:27 AM
I know they were a race dumb enough to get enslaved by honkies :lol

So what honkies went into Africa and captured them?

Avante
09-21-2012, 10:29 AM

Those were the days.

You really have no idea about how things really were do you?

Edward
09-21-2012, 10:31 AM
Avante, are you black? You are a bigger n!gger apologist than anyone I've ever met.

Avante
09-21-2012, 10:40 AM
Avante, are you black? You are a bigger n!gger apologist than anyone I've ever met.

Nope, very white.

I studied black history for a few years have tons of books on the subject. When it comes to a people with soul, there it is. When we talk about a people who overcame everything thrown at them there they are. Where would we will be if they had all stayed in Africa? Where would we be now if they all went back to Africa? There goes the NBA, there goes the NFL. Who really wants to see a bunch of slow ass white boys play football? We wouldn't have an Olympic team.

Then there's the music, where would we be if black folks hadn't of given us the music?

For some know nothings to slam black people is bullshit. What have any of you ever done?

Rick Santorum
09-21-2012, 10:42 AM
Hey Avante. Are you gonna meet up tonight? I love sodomizing your big, fluffy, 280 lbs. fat asshole!

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 10:42 AM
You really have no idea about how things really were do you?
Oh, so slavery was a myth?

Avante
09-21-2012, 10:49 AM
Oh, so slavery was a myth?

So tell me who were the first slaves?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 10:56 AM
So tell me who were the first slaves?
According to your favorite site (wikipedia), it was dunecoons from Babylon.

Again, are you going somewhere with this memoir?

Avante
09-21-2012, 11:05 AM
According to your favorite site (wikipedia), it was dunecoons from Babylon.

Again, are you going somewhere with this memoir?

I got this impression you didn't know that white people were slaves also and long before blacks became slaves. You do know that it was the powerful black tribes capturing the weaker tribes and selling them to the slave traders...right?

Where did get this idea that black folks were dumb? You ever been to Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 11:09 AM
Where did get this idea that black folks were dumb? You ever been to Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri?

Why would you use those 3 states to illustrate anybody's education--let alone a black man's?

Avante
09-21-2012, 11:22 AM
Why would you use those 3 states to illustrate anybody's education--let alone a black man's?

The same reason you are talking about any race being intellectually inferior. Trust me there are tons of black guys graduating from Stanford and the Ivy League. I know tons of dumb ass white boys who couldn't tell you the name of one Ivy League school.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 11:27 AM
I know tons of dumb ass white boys who couldn't tell you the name of one Ivy League school.

What Ivy League school is in Arkansas, Oklahoma, or Missouri, tbh?

Avante
09-21-2012, 11:34 AM
What Ivy League school is in Arkansas, Oklahoma, or Missouri, tbh?

You missed the point completely.

There are dumb ass white people all over the place, total hicks, not a brain their head. Are you saying that no that isn't true?

How many black people are in the USA, what about 14% of the population? Look at what that small % have accompished.

Rick Santorum
09-21-2012, 11:36 AM
You missed the point completely.

That's because it was a retarded point.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 11:50 AM
How many black people are in the USA, what about 14% of the population? Look at what that small % have accompished.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/U.S._incarceration_rate_by_race_2.gif

Quite an accomplishment, for only 14%

Avante
09-21-2012, 12:06 PM
Then there's...

http://www.patent-search-information.com/african-american-inventors.html

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 12:08 PM
It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact, the penitentiary's packed and it's filled with blacks

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Thanks for giving us peanut butter and crack. Your contribution to society is duly noted.

Avante
09-21-2012, 12:13 PM
It ain't a secret don't conceal the fact, the penitentiary's packed and it's filled with blacks

That has a lot to do with the nomad instincts of the black male, they don't want that domestic life so they bail on the family. Now a boy is being raised by a mother. No man in te home to teach the boy things they need to know. So they.......

You know the story.

Avante
09-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Thanks for giving us peanut butter and crack. Your contribution to society is duly noted.

What's duly noted is that you didn't read anything there. No wonder you are ignorant to the realities involved.

Lincoln
09-21-2012, 12:16 PM
Why do blacks smell like shit?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-21-2012, 12:17 PM
That has a lot to do with the nomad instincts of the black male, they don't want that domestic life so they bail on the family. Now a boy is being raised by a mother. No man in te home to teach the boy things they need to know. So they.......

You know the story.
Being real don't appeal to the brother in you. You gotta operate the easy way

Avante
09-21-2012, 12:21 PM

Everytime you post you look more stupid than the post before. You haven't got a brain in your fucking head do you moron?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-21-2012, 12:32 PM
They're poor and can't afford to shower

Lincoln
09-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Everytime you post you look more stupid than the post before. You haven't got a brain in your fucking head do you moron?

I'm not the dipshit who said Cam would have a good game and show what black quaterbacks can do. All I saw was a monkey who tried to run around and get stuffed, multiple shit throws leading to interceptions and a gimmick option offense. Get that negro cock out of your mouth and look around. Black QBs don't win.

JoeTait75
09-21-2012, 01:59 PM
CGw3soM07Yw

TIMMYtoZO
09-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Black players can play and succeed in the NFL...just not at the QB position in the playoffs. Cam Newton will fail like every other black QB has. He might get that 1 peak moment where his team is near a Super Bowl, but he will come up short. It is his destiny.