PDA

View Full Version : Mood Music

Avante
09-20-2012, 01:23 PM
It's pushin' midnight I'm all alone, other than my tight bro Bud Weiser. Another night with us staring out across the lake. She left us, said she couldn't take us anymore. So she packed her bags and walked right out the door.

I need a song, something that fits the mood.

clambake
09-20-2012, 01:29 PM
theme song from "bonanza"

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-20-2012, 01:31 PM
Enigma

cantthinkofanything
09-20-2012, 01:33 PM
FWOsbGP5Ox4

Avante
09-20-2012, 01:34 PM
theme song from "bonanza"

I'll give it a shot.

kA-PdP4k4Xw&feature=related (http://kA-PdP4k4Xw&feature=related)

Not really in that...dut dut... dut..dut dut...mood. Too bouncy.

clambake
09-20-2012, 01:38 PM
how about theme song from f troop?

Avante
09-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Enigma

Let;s check it out...

TFLRHPUWBI8 (http://TFLRHPUWBI8)

I'm down, I'm bummed, but I'm not dying.

Avante
09-20-2012, 01:41 PM
FWOsbGP5Ox4

You never had a long tall very sexy very cool blond walk out on you before have you?

Avante
09-20-2012, 01:41 PM
how about theme song from f troop?

I don't think you are picking up on the mood.

clambake
09-20-2012, 01:47 PM
I don't think you are picking up on the mood.

ok.......bruce springsteen/downbound train

cantthinkofanything
09-20-2012, 01:49 PM
You never had a long tall very sexy very cool blond walk out on you before have you?

sure, but you can't sit there and drown in your own tears and vomit.
Crank up Pac, slam down some beers, fire up a J, get in the fucking car and start over again.

Avante
09-20-2012, 01:56 PM
ok.......bruce springsteen/downbound train

Nc_mv46NwT4 (http://Nc_mv46NwT4)

I'm wanting to lick my wounds, wallow in my self pity.

clambake
09-20-2012, 02:01 PM
you have to drain all the pain before you can feel the heal.

Avante
09-20-2012, 02:03 PM
sure, but you can't sit there and drown in your own tears and vomit.
Crank up Pac, slam down some beers, fire up a J, get in the fucking car and start over again.

My heart is in shambles, can't sleep, can't eat, I'm all fucked up. I need something to sooth my mind. Sure I'll get over it but right now I just want to wander around in a neatherworld off my own making. A sad one for a very sad man. Once all the tears have flowed I'll resurrection my life. Just not right now.

Avante
09-20-2012, 02:05 PM
you have to drain all the pain before you can feel the heal.

That would make a great bumper sticker.

chunticakes
09-20-2012, 02:11 PM
carly rae jepson - call me maybe.

Avante
09-20-2012, 02:21 PM
carly rae jepson - call me maybe.

fWNaR-rxAic (http://fWNaR-rxAic)

Let me set the stage....

Dude is totally bummed, she left him flat, his old bulldog died and he's down to his last Bud, there is no gas in the truck and she took the Cadillac. Cat has no $$$$$$$$$$$ and he's down to 4 strings on his gee-tar. Not a pretty sight.

Clipper Nation
09-20-2012, 02:22 PM
She left us, said she couldn't take us anymore. So she packed her bags and walked right out the door.
So I guess Judy was tired of having to eat cat food for dinner after every time you wasted your welfare check on a shit NFL bet?

cantthinkofanything
09-20-2012, 02:23 PM
fWNaR-rxAic (http://fWNaR-rxAic)

Let me set the stage....

Dude is totally bummed, she left him flat, his old bulldog died and he's down to his last Bud, there is no gas in the truck and she took the Cadillac. Cat has no $$$$$$$$$$$ and he's down to 4 strings on his gee-tar. Not a pretty sight.

I guess just slam down the beer and fuck the dead bulldog in the ass. Then probably shoot yourself. No music needed.

bus driver
09-20-2012, 02:25 PM
6uUD2bUd2xI

Avante
09-20-2012, 02:25 PM
So I guess Judy was tired of having to eat cat food for dinner after every time you wasted your welfare check on a shit NFL bet?

Actually Judy has a lap top thanks to my football winnings.

Dude, you really do need to learn about life,"one" bet means absolutely...nothing. You are so out of touch with reality it's comical.

Avante
09-20-2012, 02:28 PM
I guess just slam down the beer and fuck the dead bulldog in the ass. Then probably shoot yourself. No music needed.

Dude, how many videos have I posted? When you play that sort of silly shit it makes me wonder about you.

Clipper Nation
Wait a minute.... you've claimed to be a moderately wealthy retiree on here before.... if you're really that wealthy, why on Earth would you need to bet on NFL games to have enough money to buy your wife a laptop?

:lol Avante
:lol Caught in another lie

Chris
I'll bet you're a Ledbelly fan
mcXYz0gtJeM

Avante
09-20-2012, 02:29 PM
6uUD2bUd2xI

Things are looking up, cool~~~~~

baseline bum
09-20-2012, 02:32 PM
-MrQtOoQRpc

Best hood music ever.

Avante
09-20-2012, 02:32 PM
I'll bet you're a Ledbelly fan
mcXYz0gtJeM

I have almost all his stuff, Huddie would be proud.

I can see you've been dumped before. You know how to ease the pain.

Avante
09-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Wait a minute.... you've claimed to be a moderately wealthy retiree on here before.... if you're really that wealthy, why on Earth would you need to bet on NFL games to have enough money to buy your wife a laptop?

:lol Avante
:lol Caught in another lie

It wasn't about having enought money it was about winning a bet. She wanted me to stop gambling she didn't like the shady dudes and the phone calls. So we had a bet, if I lost I'd hang it up if I won she'd get the money. She bought a lap top, her old one was just that...old.

You asked.

Clipper Nation
09-20-2012, 02:37 PM
She wanted me to stop gambling she didn't like the shady dudes and the phone calls.

:lmao

Chris
09-20-2012, 02:39 PM
I have almost all his stuff, Huddie would be proud.

I can see you've been dumped before. You know how to ease the pain.

GlkoQ4bUE5k

Avante
09-20-2012, 02:41 PM
GlkoQ4bUE5k

I'm not on pills I'm drinking.

cantthinkofanything
09-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Dude, how many videos have I posted? When you play that sort of silly shit it makes me wonder about you.

I couldn't begin to even fucking care. What does the number of videos you posted have to do with anything?

The scenario you presented makes me think that you're about to end up leeching off the rest of us on some kind of welfare program. Instead of getting off your ass, listening to some West Coast classics and moving on, you'd rather just sit around living your life over an overly maudlin soundtrack and mope and cry and shit. Pretty soon, every dollar you can beg is going to be spent on liquor or a hand job from some bum on the street. Either way, you're a drain on the rest of us hard workers. Time to shut it down man. Save yourself the remaining pain and anguish that this world is about to shove up your ass on a daily basis. And save us the inconvenience of having to listen to you piss and moan.

SuWMDwf7d8k

Avante
09-20-2012, 02:50 PM
I couldn't begin to even fucking care. What does the number of videos you posted have to do with anything?

The scenario you presented makes me think that you're about to end up leeching off the rest of us on some kind of welfare program. Instead of getting off your ass, listening to some West Coast classics and moving on, you'd rather just sit around living your life over an overly maudlin soundtrac and mope and cry and shit. Pretty soon, every dollar you can beg is going to be spent on liquor or a hand job from some bum on the street. Either way, you're a drain on the rest of us hard workers. Time to shut it down man. Save yourself the remaining pain and anguish that this world is about to shove up your ass on a daily basis. And save us the inconvenience of having to listen to you piss and moan.

It's like riding a bike, once you figure it out you never forget. Obviously I can post videos

Moving on...

My $$$$$$ is already made, it's guaranteed. So you/system is safe. What I'll end up doing is hitting Monster Mike a bouncer down at Tit's and Spits up for a loan to get me by until the 1st when all us old dried up dicks get our survival checks. I need some beer. It takes time to get over the best piece of ass you've ever had, it's not something you just forget in a day or two. Going back to jacking off is not...YIPPEEE!!!!! But I'll be ok, I appreciate the concern and the pep talk:rolleyes

johnsmith
09-20-2012, 03:27 PM
It's like riding a bike, once you figure it out you never forget. Obviously I can post videos

Moving on...

My $$$$$$ is already made, it's guaranteed. So you/system is safe. What I'll end up doing is hitting Monster Mike a bouncer down at Tit's and Spits up for a loan to get me by until the 1st when all us old dried up dicks get our survival checks. I need some beer. It takes time to get over the best piece of ass you've ever had, it's not something you just forget in a day or two. Going back to jacking off is not...YIPPEEE!!!!! But I'll be ok, I appreciate the concern and the pep talk:rolleyes

Gayest thread EVER!!!

I feel sorry for you Avante, but not in an "hey, chin up pal" sort of way.....more of a, "that guy is fucking pathetic" sort of way.

johnsmith
Perhaps if you spent less time on this site being hated by everyone that posts here, your relationship wouldn't have fallen apart.

clambake
how about the flaming lips/she don't use jelly

Avante
09-20-2012, 03:32 PM
Gayest thread EVER!!!

I feel sorry for you Avante, but not in an "hey, chin up pal" sort of way.....more of a, "that guy is fucking pathetic" sort of way.

Dude, come over here, put your ear right up against the speakers........it's a fantasy ya dumb fuck.

Avante
09-20-2012, 03:33 PM
Perhaps if you spent less time on this site being hated by everyone that posts here, your relationship wouldn't have fallen apart.

That coming from a guy who does absolutely nothing but follow me around...hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many of you out there feel sorry for this loser?

johnsmith
09-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Dude, come over here, put your ear right up against the speakers........it's a fantasy ya dumb fuck.

So you're fantasizing about your tramp wife leaving you and fucking other dudes?

Weird.

johnsmith
09-20-2012, 03:36 PM
That coming from a guy who does absolutely nothing but follow me around...hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many of you out there feel sorry for this loser?

Wait, can you clarify? Do I do nothing on this site, or all the time? Because I'm confused since you don't really know what I'm doing when I'm not posting here.

Be more specific.

Avante
09-20-2012, 03:51 PM
So you're fantasizing about your tramp wife leaving you and fucking other dudes?

Weird.

What's weird is you thinking my old bulldog died, I know a bouncer down at Tits & Spits named Monster Mike. Dude, are you retarded?

Avante
09-20-2012, 03:53 PM
Wait, can you clarify? Do I do nothing on this site, or all the time? Because I'm confused since you don't really know what I'm doing when I'm not posting here.

Be more specific.

I'll be as specific as I can be...

You got some real problems dude, if I'm all you want to do here and you have proven that, that's a sad situation. Do you ever post thread...nope! Do you talk to me more than anyone else...yep! Are you 100% negative all the time...yep!

You disagree?

johnsmith
09-20-2012, 03:55 PM
What's weird is you thinking my old bulldog died, I know a bouncer down at Tits & Spits named Monster Mike. Dude, are you retarded?

How the fuck would I know. I know exactly what you allow everyone to know about you, so why wouldn't I take it as literal? Oh right, you're a fucking liar....I forgot about that part.

johnsmith
09-20-2012, 03:56 PM
I'll be as specific as I can be...

You got some real problems dude, if I'm all you want to do here and you have proven that, that's a sad situation. Do you ever post thread...nope! Do you talk to me more than anyone else...yep! Are you 100% negative all the time...yep!

You disagree?

See, I guess this is where we differ Avante. When I log off of spurstalk and go about my day, I have a life.....whereas you never fucking log off, so we'll never know about you now will we? Well? Will We? Answer my question!

Avante
09-20-2012, 03:59 PM
How the fuck would I know. I know exactly what you allow everyone to know about you, so why wouldn't I take it as literal? Oh right, you're a fucking liar....I forgot about that part.

How the fuck would you know, are you fucking serious? First off all moron where is it midnight here in the USA right now? That didn't give it away?

Dude, take your idiotic ass out of here you are too fucking stupid to live.

What a fucking freak!!!!!!!!!!!

johnsmith
09-20-2012, 04:02 PM
How the fuck would you know, are you fucking serious? First off all moron where is it midnight here in the USA right now? That didn't give it away?

Dude, take your idiotic ass out of here you are too fucking stupid to live.

What a fucking freak!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Chief, I guess I don't take this internets as serious as you do. I never bothered looking at the time of your post.

Sooooo, again, you're fantasizing in the middle of the day about Judy getting train run on her by a bunch of black quarterbacks.......Like I said before, weird.

Oh, and still, GAYEST THREAD EVER!

Avante
09-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Sorry Chief, I guess I don't take this internets as serious as you do. I never bothered looking at the time of your post.

Sooooo, again, you're fantasizing in the middle of the day about Judy getting train run on her by a bunch of black quarterbacks.......Like I said before, weird.

Oh, and still, GAYEST THREAD EVER!

I'll go really really slow....

I didn't say...it's pushin' midnight? Didn't even read the post did you?

Black QB's....????????? What a sick sack of shit this prick is. What a freak, wow!

Pity is starting to sit in. Poor little guy.

johnsmith
09-20-2012, 04:08 PM
I'll go really really slow....

I didn't say...it's pushin' midnight? Didn't even read the post did you?

Black QB's....????????? What a sick sack of shit this prick is. What a freak, wow!

Pity is starting to sit in. Poor little guy.

Hey Retard, I acknowledged that I didn't look at the time. I'll go real slow, I realize now that you aren't sitting around at midnight fantasizing about Judy getting fucked.

You're actually sitting around in the middle of the day fantasizing that you are sitting around at midnight fantasizing about Judy getting fucked by RG1, 2, and 3.

Again.....weird.

Avante
09-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Hey Retard, I acknowledged that I didn't look at the time. I'll go real slow, I realize now that you aren't sitting around at midnight fantasizing about Judy getting fucked.

You're actually sitting around in the middle of the day fantasizing that you are sitting around at midnight fantasizing about Judy getting fucked by RG1, 2, and 3.

Again.....weird.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....this dumb fuck...STILL...hasn't figured it out.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohmwrecker
09-20-2012, 05:32 PM
Budweiser sucks.

Avante
09-20-2012, 05:33 PM
Budweiser sucks.

I disagree.