PDA

View Full Version : How Not to be a Beta Cuck-Vol. 1

BUMP
09-20-2012, 04:33 PM
You know you're beta when you are a girl's "best guy friend" only in hopes of that one day she'll give it up to you when it's been months and she still hasn't. Even more beta is when she has a boyfriend, gets dumped, comes to you as the shoulder to cry on, then goes out and gets plowed by another asshole why you're at home jerking off wondering what happened. Most beta of all, however, is when you're sticking around as an ex after getting dumped.

If any one of these describes you, well, stop being a beta cuck and be an alpha i saaaaaiiiiiidddddd

Lincoln
09-20-2012, 06:19 PM
:lmao

TSA
09-20-2012, 06:26 PM
You know you're beta when you are a girl's "best guy friend" only in hopes of that one day she'll give it up to you when it's been months and she still hasn't. Even more beta is when she has a boyfriend, gets dumped, comes to you as the shoulder to cry on, then goes out and gets plowed by another asshole why you're at home jerking off wondering what happened. Most beta of all, however, is when you're sticking around as an ex after getting dumped.

If any one of these describes you, well, stop being a beta cuck and be an alpha i saaaaaiiiiiidddddd

You forgot to add asking for advice on how to get a girls number without being awkward.

baseline bum
09-20-2012, 07:05 PM
The ALPHA WAY threads were better.

leemajors
09-20-2012, 08:17 PM
alpha cucks ftw

Latarian Milton
09-20-2012, 11:16 PM
you know your even more beta when you spent tons of time analyzing a picture posted on the internet, and found out the exact location of the girl's house just to show her how insecure it is to post a picture of your house on the internet, but only ended up being identified as a perverted stalker yourself

CuckingFunt
09-21-2012, 12:41 AM
Never in a million years would I have predicted I could be so burnt out on the terms "alpha" or "beta."

Wild Cobra
09-21-2012, 02:22 AM

I see your true colors finally come out.

Wild Cobra
09-21-2012, 02:22 AM
Never in a million years would I have predicted I could be so burnt out on the terms "alpha" or "beta."
I think these threads are simply juvenile.