PDA

View Full Version : Did Mitt Romney dye his face brown for Univision interview?

DMX7
09-20-2012, 09:29 PM
http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2012/09/19/19/33/1JuSV.St.56.jpeg

http://s0.uvnimg.com/noticias/destino-2012/fotos/photo/2012-05-23/romney_323x216.jpg

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251101160

Reck
09-20-2012, 09:31 PM
LMAO

This fucktard should get his own tv show.

Better than watching jackass on MTV. :lol

ploto
09-20-2012, 09:31 PM
I mentioned during the convention speech that his make-up is awful.

Wild Cobra Kai
09-20-2012, 09:42 PM
Apparently, his wish came true. :lol:rollin

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 10:17 PM
He slathered on the Boehner Butter, didn't he?

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2012, 10:38 PM
http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2012/09/19/19/33/1JuSV.St.56.jpeg

http://s0.uvnimg.com/noticias/destino-2012/fotos/photo/2012-05-23/romney_323x216.jpg

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251101160

(no homo) but as a mormon I do wonder what his sex faces are like...does he get down and dirty in bed or are his 5 boys the by-product of dry lame fuck sessions

just wondering

CosmicCowboy
09-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Y'all just keep sucking each other off in your blue team daisy chain.

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2012, 10:57 PM

what in the fuck kinda name is cosmic cowboy are you on some broke back mountain type of shit...:lol

CosmicCowboy
09-20-2012, 10:58 PM
what in the fuck kinda name is cosmic cowboy are you on some broke back mountain type of shit...:lol

Nope

Next question bitch?

Trainwreck2100
09-20-2012, 10:59 PM

:lol as opposed to the red squad circle jerks we had to sit through for 8 years

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2012, 11:02 PM
Nope

Next question bitch?

well I suspect you're a gay cowboy...no real cowboy use the word cosmic in their name...which one would you suspect was gay..and mad about it?

billy the kid
outlaw Josie Wales
Cosmic_Cowboy

CosmicCowboy
I'm on the purple team.

CosmicCowboy
well I suspect you're a gay cowboy...no real cowboy use the word cosmic in their name...which one would you suspect was gay..and mad about it?

billy the kid
outlaw Josie Wales
Cosmic_Cowboy

Well, I suspect you are wrong bitch. Seriously wrong.

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 11:06 PM
Y'all just keep sucking each other off in your blue team daisy chain.So are you saying this was a good makeup job, CC?

mavs>spurs
09-20-2012, 11:08 PM
So are you saying this was a good makeup job, CC?

what brand of makeup do you use, chump?

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Well, I suspect you are wrong bitch. Seriously wrong.

you're in denial I see...and forcefully...don't be... there's a ton of gay republicans...Homocon? got your ticket cosmocowboy?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/80343.html

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 11:10 PM
what brand of makeup do you use, chump?I use none.

Find my house yet?

CosmicCowboy
09-20-2012, 11:13 PM
Just got home from my 32nd anniversary dinner with my wife you fucking dumbass.

Go suck a cock you fucking idiot.

Trainwreck2100
maybe he spent the day at the lake

mavs>spurs
I use none.

Find my house yet?

better grab the gauge boy

ChumpDumper
09-20-2012, 11:20 PM
better grab the gauge boyWhy?

DMX7
09-20-2012, 11:25 PM

Yeah, you and Larry Craig both, macho man.

Trill Clinton
09-20-2012, 11:29 PM

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

DMX7
09-20-2012, 11:31 PM
He's an intergalactic queer.

But in all seriousness... why is red team all down? It doesn't have anything to do with the fact that their candidate is starting to make Sarah Palin look intelligent, is it?

Koolaid_Man
09-20-2012, 11:35 PM

Go suck a cock you fucking idiot.

happy anniversary...:toast but so in 32 yrs your wife never knew you like an occasional stiff dick in the booty...i can tell you a good guy but i can also tell that homocon rages inside of you :lol

Clipper Nation
09-20-2012, 11:44 PM
Damn, Willard's a fucking racist, tbh.... what's next, is he going to show up on BET in blackface?

DMX7
09-21-2012, 12:24 AM
"My father was born in Mexico... of American parents!" lolz

Fabbs
09-21-2012, 12:43 AM
Damn, Willard's a fucking racist, tbh.... what's next, is he going to show up on BET in blackface?
:lol
Then pose standing in line at the UNEM office trying to look like Average Joe.

Jacob1983
09-21-2012, 01:17 AM
When Obama and Romney do interviews like this, aren't they just pandering? The sad thing is that it's so fuckin' obvious that it is pathetic.

boutons_deux
09-21-2012, 01:39 AM
Romney Darkens Skin Color to Appear More Hispanic for Univision Interview?

It's not going unnoticed that in a September 19th interview on Univision (which has the largest reach of news programming to Latino audiences in the United States), Mitt Romney had his face darkened to appear, well, more Hispanic. As a sharp eye on Democratic Underground noted and showed, there is simply no disputing it if you look at Romney's face while on Univision as compared to his other campaign photos and television appearances.

The cheesy attempt to subliminally try to make Romney appear more Latino, instead of a pale Mormon, was blatantly evident in a surprisingly critical article of the interview in the right wing Washington Times (although it should be disclosed that the commentary was from a liberal blogger). Just check out the Associated Press photos by clicking here.

As far as proof of Romney man tanning it up to try to appear more like "one of them," just look at his wan hands as compared to his face in the YouTube video of the television program. Catch the white skin in contrast to the heavy pancake makeup on his face as you watch the interview. (The video is posted at the end of this commentary.)

If you actually listen to the interview, Romney is doggedly challenged on his Latino immigration flip flops by Univision journalist Maria Elena Salinas. Salinas and co-interviewer Jorge Ramos look lighter in skin tone than the heavily darkened Romney.

You have to wonder how much the Romney campaign is in freefall when it's candidate imitates Al Jolson singing "Mammy" in black face (although with a brown instead of black face) in order to sway Hispanic voters.

http://www.truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/item/17520-romney-darkens-skin-color-to-appear-more-hispanic-for-univision-interview

:lol Etch-a-sketch Gecko, "today I'm a illegal immigrant and unemployed, too." :lol

boutons_deux
09-21-2012, 02:01 AM
5 Ways ‘I Wish I Was Mexican’ Mitt Reveals Contempt for Brown and Black People

1. Latinos get all the breaks. Early in his remarks to the Boca burghers, Romney discusses his "heritage:"

My dad, as you probably know, was the governor of Michigan and was the head of a car company. But he was born in Mexico… and had he been born of, uh, Mexican parents, I'd have a better shot at winning this. But he was unfortunately born to Americans living in Mexico. He lived there for a number of years. I mean, I say that jokingly, but it would be helpful to be Latino.

Because, you know, there have been so many Latino U.S. presidents.

Mitt's Mexican dream has given rise to all manner of hilarity on late-night shows and in the Twitterverse, where the newly hatched @MexicanMitt [9]("I am the Juan Percent!") is presently holding court.

Viewed in the context of his later comments about Obama voters as being freeloaders, Romney's rationale for wanting to be Latino seems to be that all those moocheros would totally vote for a guy just because he looks like them, as would, presumably, all those other dependency-addicted Americans, since a Latino prez, like a black one, is, in his view, emblematic of the dependency culture. It's a novel variation on the old producerist [10] trope that dates back to the pre-Civil War Jacksonian age, and was used as a rationale for maintaining slavery.

Poor Mitt. It's tough to be a rich, white guy these days.

2. Black people want free stuff. In July, Romney made an appearance before the NAACP's annual convention, declaring himself to be the best presidential candidate "for African American families." Then, in an apparent bid to collect television footage of black people booing him, he declared his intention to "repeal Obamacare."

At a fundraiser later that night, according to a pool report [11], Romney responded to a question about his reception at the civil rights group's gathering:

I hope people understand this, your friends who like Obamacare, you remind them of this: If they want more stuff from government, tell them to go vote for the other guy -- more free stuff. But don't forget nothing is really free.

3. Arabs love war -- and are poor because of their inferior culture. In the video secretly shot at the Boca fundraiser, Romney offers a new twist on the Middle East peace process, basically saying the best approach is to kick the can down the road. Why? Because, Romney says, "the Palestinians have no interest whatsoever in establishing peace." That's right -- none of them. (This assumption, by the way, flies in the face of public polling data [12] in the occupied territories.)

Add to that statement Romney's assertion [13] before a group in Israel that "culture" is the reason for the wealth disparity between Israel and the Palestinian territories, and you have Romney painting Palestinian Arabs according to the racist "ghetto thug" stereotypes used against blacks in the U.S.

Romney's Israel remarks, as reported by TPM's Benjy Sarlin [14] in July:

As you come here and you see the GDP per capita, for instance, in Israel which is about $21,000 dollars, and compare that with the GDP per capita just across the areas managed by the Palestinian Authority, which is more like $10,000 per capita*, you notice such a dramatically stark difference in economic vitality."

"Culture makes all the difference," Romney said. "And as I come here and I look out over this city and consider the accomplishments of the people of this nation, I recognize the power of at least culture and a few other things." Among them, he cited "the hand of providence."

4. Falsely painting black president as promoter of work-free welfare payments. Having yet to close the deal with the Republican base, Romney set out in August to provide right-wingers with a false narrative about President Barack Obama that would vindicate the racist biases of the right, especially the notion that Obama favors blacks over whites, based around the false assumption of the average welfare recipient as black, and the lie that the Obama sought to remove the work requirements from federal welfare payments.

In a series of ads, the Romney campaign mischaracterized waivers granted to several states as the undoing of welfare reform when, in fact, the waivers were granted in order to allow the states to try new methods to increase the employment numbers of welfare recipients.

5. Another twist on the "lazy Negro" theme. As I reported [7] in July:

At the end of May, the Romney campaign rolled out a new campaign based around the theme, "Obama Isn't Working." It was a neat little double entendre, with a surface-level meaning, if one read it as a grammatically tortured kind of shorthand, that Obama's policies aren't working, while its grammatically correct meaning implied that the African American president is, well, shiftless [15] -- a notion that is a persistent racial stereotype of American black people.

http://www.alternet.org/print/election-2012/5-ways-i-wish-i-was-mexican-mitt-reveals-contempt-brown-and-black-people

Wild Cobra
09-21-2012, 02:04 AM
Maybe he got a fake tan like Kerry did. Maybe he got real sunlight.

Jacob1983
09-21-2012, 03:20 AM
The only reason why a white person would want to be a minority is so they can use the race card and use their skin color as a crutch. Plain and simple.

Wild Cobra
09-21-2012, 03:28 AM
The only reason why a white person would want to be a minority is so they can use the race card and use their skin color as a crutch. Plain and simple.
Are you saying he got a tan intentionally for such a purpose?

Jacob1983
09-21-2012, 03:41 AM
Pretty much. He was desperate. I still don't see how any American can see that Romney or Obama are on the same level as them. They're both rich powerful successful ego maniacs.

Winehole23
09-21-2012, 03:46 AM
it's like when Al Gore put on the clown makeup for the debate . . .

Wild Cobra
09-21-2012, 04:27 AM
Pretty much. He was desperate. I still don't see how any American can see that Romney or Obama are on the same level as them. They're both rich powerful successful ego maniacs.
I agree with that. Problem is, which is the lesser of two evils?

Wild Cobra
09-21-2012, 04:29 AM
it's like when Al Gore put on the clown makeup for the debate . . .
I don't recall him doing that, but he didn't need any clown makeup. He is a clown.

SA210
09-21-2012, 05:04 AM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/229244_286040661495934_1023689465_n.jpg

Latarian Milton
09-21-2012, 05:17 AM
dude didn't use shit on his face i think, just forgot to wash his face in the morning that day maybe

boutons_deux
09-21-2012, 06:08 AM

false equivalence, where it counts. Their policies are VERY DIFFERENT.

eg, Gecko said he doesn't support net neutrality, so he would gut the FCC and we'd end up with ATT Internet, Verizon Internet, Comcast Internet, etc. As with VoucherCare killing Medicare, it would be the end of Internet.

UCA/1% wins, Human-Americans/99% loses

Clipper Nation
09-21-2012, 07:40 AM
eg, Gecko said he doesn't support net neutrality, so he would gut the FCC and we'd end up with ATT Internet, Verizon Internet, Comcast Internet, etc. As with VoucherCare killing Medicare, it would be the end of Internet.

You do realize that "net neutrality" is a coercive action by the very federal government that has been trying to pass bills like SOPA and PIPA that vastly censor the Internet, dumbass....

DMX7
09-21-2012, 08:18 AM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/229244_286040661495934_1023689465_n.jpg

boutons_deux
09-21-2012, 08:50 AM
You do realize that "net neutrality" is a coercive action by the very federal government that has been trying to pass bills like SOPA and PIPA that vastly censor the Internet, dumbass....

net neutrality is different from SOPA and PIPA, dumbass

Gecko wants FCC to stop all regulations of Internet, leaving it to the cartel of network corporations to carve up and pervert for profit, dumbass.

boutons_deux
09-21-2012, 09:06 AM
and the government isn't originating SOPA, PIPA, Internet deregulation.

All of that is the your hated, demonic govt captured by and working for your adored, respected corporations.

As always, you right-wingers are easily mislead by 1%/UCA into ignorance of what's really going on.

Winehole23
09-21-2012, 11:42 AM
I don't recall him doing that, but he didn't need any clown makeup. He is a clown.He was covering up a sunburn. The ridicule he faced then for it, like the ridicule Mitt Romney faces now, is pea-brained.

mavs>spurs
09-21-2012, 11:43 AM
what's funny is this isn't even as blatant as obama's election pandering to [email protected] no liberals or latino's seemed to notice det :lol

Winehole23
09-21-2012, 12:24 PM
http://reason.com/archives/2000/12/11/electoral-beauty-myths

Oh, Gee!!
09-21-2012, 12:24 PM
what's he gonna do for the black caucus? remake of "Soul Man" in his future

boutons_deux
09-21-2012, 12:48 PM
Kolbert Kills! :lol

http://www.alternet.org/hot-news-views/stephen-colbert-hammers-mitt-latino-outreach-and-self-deportation?akid=9429.187590.ekUCCr&rd=1&src=newsletter714511&t=4

SA210
09-21-2012, 02:21 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/406476_350370135052455_1183057311_n.jpg

Reck
09-21-2012, 05:12 PM
^ lol

Mitt and his morons cant even do makeup right. :lol

CosmicCowboy
09-21-2012, 05:20 PM
^ lol

Mitt and his morons cant even do makeup right. :lol

It was the damn mexican help at univision. They got brown people there. Why would they have white makeup?

Clipper Nation
09-21-2012, 05:23 PM
net neutrality is different from SOPA and PIPA, dumbass

Gecko wants FCC to stop all regulations of Internet, leaving it to the cartel of network corporations to carve up and pervert for profit, dumbass.

and the government isn't originating SOPA, PIPA, Internet deregulation.

All of that is the your hated, demonic govt captured by and working for your adored, respected corporations.

As always, you right-wingers are easily mislead by 1%/UCA into ignorance of what's really going on.

:cry "We can't let the corporations have a monopoly on the Internet, so we need the gub'mint to step in and regulate on behalf of the same corporations so they can get a monopoly anyway AND the gub'mint can also have censor powers!" :cry

Wild Cobra
09-21-2012, 05:45 PM
It was the damn mexican help at univision. They got brown people there. Why would they have white makeup?
LOL...

Unlikely, but what if that's the truth?

mavs>spurs
09-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Romney got a better tan than boutons AND he paid more taxes :smokin

Wild Cobra
09-21-2012, 05:54 PM
You know, looking at various photos, I not two things. The "bronzing" is very well done if it's artificial. Most the photos out there are filtered, or something, to make it look fake. The ABC video (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ABC_Univision/romney-promises-round-undocumented-immigrants/story?id=17275684#.UFzwPK7a-t9) doesn't look so reddish brown. He was also outside the day before, and some people get natural tans rather fast. I guess we well know as the days go on, and his appearance changes.

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2012/09/Mitt-Romney-Campaign-Schedule-Too-Sparse.jpg

rascal
09-21-2012, 05:55 PM
Maybe he got a fake tan like Kerry did. Maybe he got real sunlight.

Keep dreaming. Can you ever accept the right screwed up something.

He needs the Hispanic vote and is turning to desperate measures.

Wild Cobra
09-21-2012, 05:56 PM
Keep dreaming. Can you ever accept the right screwed up something.

He needs the Hispanic vote and is turning to desperate measures.
Sure I can. I just am not one to stand by when what appears to be a lies fly around. This should be settled in a few days.

CosmicCowboy
09-21-2012, 09:02 PM
All this criticism of Romney's tan is just a big fucking smoke screen to cover the fact that the univision anchors smoked Obama's ass with their pointed questions when it was his turn..he is so used to the US media giving him a pass that his responses were hilarious. It's a shame we have to depend on Mexican journalists to act like real journalists.

Its too damn long to cut and paste. His favorite way to duck interviews is to not address the question and just talk and talk and talk about other shit until they run out of time.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/09/20/transcript-president-obamas-remarks-at-univision-town-hall/

Clipper Nation
09-21-2012, 10:59 PM
You know, looking at various photos, I not two things. The "bronzing" is very well done if it's artificial. Most the photos out there are filtered, or something, to make it look fake. The ABC video (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ABC_Univision/romney-promises-round-undocumented-immigrants/story?id=17275684#.UFzwPK7a-t9) doesn't look so reddish brown. He was also outside the day before, and some people get natural tans rather fast. I guess we well know as the days go on, and his appearance changes.

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2012/09/Mitt-Romney-Campaign-Schedule-Too-Sparse.jpg
Did you triangulate his face just to make sure?

Wild Cobra
09-21-2012, 11:01 PM
Abso-fucking-lutely.

How else?

mavs>spurs
09-21-2012, 11:08 PM

i triangulated your asshole on google maps and found lacerated with paper cuts thanks to mitt romney's tax returns, you really took that one up the ass tbh.

Clipper Nation
09-21-2012, 11:40 PM
i triangulated your asshole on google maps and found lacerated with paper cuts thanks to mitt romney's tax returns, you really took that one up the ass tbh.

Clipper Nation
09-21-2012, 11:49 PM
The funny thing is, I don't even support the existence of the income tax.... it just sure looked for a while like Willard was being a huge hypocrite, per par....

boutons_deux
09-22-2012, 08:08 AM
I assume Gecko is an extremely agressive tax avoider and a felony tax evader, until he releases 12 years of tax returns.

There are probaby $10Ms, maybe $100Ms, hidden overseas, that even his tax returns won't expose.

"Just Trust Me" and Queen Anne proves he has plenty to hide.

boutons_deux
09-22-2012, 03:51 PM
Romney Bussed in Supporters to Rig Univision Event, Threw "Tantrum" Backstage

the Romney camp strongarmed the network into allowing them to bus in activists.

after exhausting the few conservative groups on campus, the Romney camp realized there weren't enough sympathetic students to fill the stands on their night — so they told the network and university that if they weren't given an exemption to the students-only rule, they might have to "reschedule."

Romney's team was allowed to bus in rowdy activists from around southern Florida in order to fill the extra seats at their town hall.

While introducing Romney at the top of the broadcast, Salinas's co-anchor, Jorge Ramos, noted that the Republican candidate had agreed to give the network 35 minutes, and that Obama had agreed to a full hour the next night. Ramos then invited the audience to welcome Romney to the stage — but the candidate didn't materialize.

"It was a very awkward moment, believe me," Salinas said.

Apparently, Romney took issue with the anchors beginning the broadcast that way, said Salinas, and he refused to go on stage until they re-taped the introduction. (One Republican present at the taping said Romney "threw a tantrum.")

http://www.alternet.org/hot-news-views/report-romney-bussed-supporters-rig-univision-event-threw-tantrum-backstage?akid=9439.187590.vTFqZL&rd=1&src=newsletter715062&t=1

ploto
09-22-2012, 09:01 PM
Apparently, Romney took issue with the anchors beginning the broadcast that way, said Salinas, and he refused to go on stage until they re-taped the introduction. (One Republican present at the taping said Romney "threw a tantrum.")

Did this week not teach him that everything that happens get out?

Borat Sagyidev
09-22-2012, 09:12 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maooqzXAf91r8xmzio1_500.jpg

Bartleby
09-22-2012, 11:32 PM
FDwwAaVmnf4

leemajors
09-23-2012, 07:10 AM
https://twitter.com/MexicanMitt