ZFXPjAanRgU

then

loOvmDw58wk

spursince#99
09-22-2012, 11:38 AM
lol classic :depressed

SpurSwag
09-24-2012, 07:06 PM
I have to be honest, the end of the regular season to after game 2 of the thunder season was probably the most exciting point of ever being a spurs fan for me. The hype, even from the national media, was incredible. I really thought we were on the cusp of history and were gonna be looked at as one of the greatest teams of all time. Fuck Durant for taking that

racm
09-24-2012, 07:31 PM
I have to be honest, the end of the regular season to after game 2 of the thunder season was probably the most exciting point of ever being a spurs fan for me. The hype, even from the national media, was incredible. I really thought we were on the cusp of history and were gonna be looked at as one of the greatest teams of all time. Fuck Durant and Joey Crawford for taking that

fify :lol

Juggity
09-24-2012, 07:35 PM
I have to be honest, the end of the regular season to after game 2 of the thunder season was probably the most exciting point of ever being a spurs fan for me. The hype, even from the national media, was incredible. I really thought we were on the cusp of history and were gonna be looked at as one of the greatest teams of all time. Fuck Durant for taking that

Would have been great to beat the Thunder, but let's be honest...how much more would it have hurt when the stifling perimeter defense of the Heat inevitably shut down our three point shooters in the finals? The spurs would have had to recapture every ounce of the competitive energy they put into the twenty game win streak in order to beat that team. Frankly, the chances were pretty slim.

SpurSwag
09-24-2012, 08:23 PM
though i'm happy to say we're still undefeated in the finals and that losing there would have been even worse, i just can't help but feel that we might have had a chance. Our defense is predicated on making guys jump shooters and we do a pretty good job at that, and lebron isn't anywhere near as good of a shooter as durant is. Plus, with how banged up wade was and bosh's situation, they really didn't have much going. Ultimately i do think lebron would have won that series, i'm not so sure it would be a foregone conclusion

sananspursfan21
09-24-2012, 09:30 PM
i had to quit watching the 2nd vid at about 2 min. i cant take it. it still hurts that the spurs were so good last year and i truly believe they were the better team. i still have troubles with the spurs going 4-1 against them until game 3 of that series, and then somehow getting backdoor swept. imho there was something a little fishy about that, right david stern?

Sean Cagney
09-24-2012, 09:58 PM
Would have been great to beat the Thunder, but let's be honest...how much more would it have hurt when the stifling perimeter defense of the Heat inevitably shut down our three point shooters in the finals? The spurs would have had to recapture every ounce of the competitive energy they put into the twenty game win streak in order to beat that team. Frankly, the chances were pretty slim.

True.

racm
09-24-2012, 11:26 PM
though i'm happy to say we're still undefeated in the finals and that losing there would have been even worse, i just can't help but feel that we might have had a chance. Our defense is predicated on making guys jump shooters and we do a pretty good job at that, and lebron isn't anywhere near as good of a shooter as durant is. Plus, with how banged up wade was and bosh's situation, they really didn't have much going. Ultimately i do think lebron would have won that series, i'm not so sure it would be a foregone conclusion

And guess just what happened to OKC. Jump shots started falling.