PDA

View Full Version : Would you consider sexting to be cheating?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 09:50 AM
No physical cheating, just sexting.

Trainwreck2100
09-22-2012, 09:51 AM
eva longoria does

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 09:54 AM
Tony more than likely followed through...it's really hard to believe that sexting alone caused the divorce.

Trainwreck2100
09-22-2012, 09:56 AM
Tony more than likely followed through...it's really hard to believe that sexting alone caused the divorce.

he didn't if you want to know how i know send me a pm

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 10:01 AM
I took the bait.

But do you consider that cheating, b?

Proxy
09-22-2012, 10:12 AM
I don't think anyone here wants to read how their SO fantasizes about fucking another guy. Not all relationships are the same obviously, but I'd imagine it wouldn't be acceptable among the average.

Latarian Milton
09-22-2012, 10:24 AM
straying is an inborn instinct for humans imho. your wife or gf might be something like a delicious dish for you which you like best but you ain't feeling happy if you have to eat the same dish your entire life right? the wife/husband can always manage to cheat on their spouses one way or another, and it's always the poor husband to receive the shitty end of marriage even if both have cheated.

mrsmaalox
09-22-2012, 10:31 AM
I personally wouldn't consider it cheating, but it seems very likely to lead to cheating.

Trill Clinton
09-22-2012, 10:40 AM
yes its cheating

Latarian Milton
09-22-2012, 10:59 AM
sexting might be even worse than physical cheating to some extent imho. just imagine how damn lame it'd be if you have sex with your wife/gf while she imagines you as another guy whom she really wants to fuck, your actin like her toy or a masturbating hand at best tbh

SA210
09-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Yes, it's cheating.

CuckingFunt
09-22-2012, 12:03 PM
If I was being lied to because of it, or if it became something where my partner was putting more time/energy/effort into that relationship than he/she was into our face-to-face relationship, then I would consider it cheating.

If I already had an agreement with my partner that sort of thing was allowed within our relationship and it was just occasional dirty words and phone sex, I wouldn't give a fuck.

DPG21920
09-22-2012, 12:07 PM
Is this a real question? Unless you have a stated open relationship, yes.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 12:12 PM
but there's no sins of the fleshapoids

DPG21920
09-22-2012, 12:16 PM
Well ask yourself this - if your girl was sending pictures of her pot of gold to another guy, would the vast majority of people be ok? Unless you a simp like Trill is with QB's, nah, prob not.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Fair question, and I would probably be enraged, but right now I'm the guy who's (potentially) cucking the other guy...I met her in class. She's married, older, and apparently knows what she wants. So far I'm not decent enough to stop playing along

mingus
09-22-2012, 12:25 PM
If you are or she/he is texting in a relationship, then that relationship is probably going to go into the shitter if the sexting is an everyday thing. If it occurs seldomly then I don't think anything of it. The thing is this: who sexts seldomly? Everybody I know who sexts does it often like everyday.

DPG21920
Kind of sh*tty of you since you know, but man code says I can't be mad at ya playa.

DMC
Cheating? No

Indication that your S.O. has plans to cheat? Yes

Venti Quattro
09-22-2012, 12:26 PM
Emotional cheating (http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/enlightened-living/200809/emotional-infidelity)

You're not physically cheating at this stage, but it's going to come like water flowing out of the dam -- especially if the form of emotional cheating is sexting.

DPG21920
09-22-2012, 12:26 PM
DMC, you can't sext on rotary phones old bastard.

DMC
09-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Well ask yourself this - if your girl was sending pictures of her pot of gold to another guy, would the vast majority of people be ok? Unless you a simp like Trill is with QB's, nah, prob not.
She could be Mexican, so it's a pot of beans, not a pot of gold.

jajajja

DPG21920
09-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Cheating? No

Indication that your S.O. has plans to cheat? Yes

That is silly to me. So if your spouse goes out and kisses someone (nothing else) you would consider that cheating, but if she is getting e-plowed not cheating?

DPG21920
09-22-2012, 12:28 PM

jajajja

Not your best work.

Venti Quattro
09-22-2012, 12:28 PM

jajajja

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

DMC
09-22-2012, 12:29 PM
That is silly to me. So if your spouse goes out and kisses someone (nothing else) you would consider that cheating, but if she is getting e-plowed not cheating?

Physical contact is infidelity. The term "cheating" needs to be defined. Conspiracy to fuck and fucking isn't the same thing. The intent is there but the act is not. I'd still consider ditching her either way, but technically it's not cheating if you consider cheating to be physical contact. We all fantasize about fucking someone else.

DMC
09-22-2012, 12:31 PM
Not your best work.
meh I just woke up

DPG21920
09-22-2012, 12:31 PM
That's different. Thinking about another good looking person (or people) for a few minutes is one things; taking an active step to exchange nude photos with someone other than your spouse is an active thing.

djohn2oo8
09-22-2012, 12:32 PM
If you're committed to someone, than yes, because sexting will eventually lead to fucking, and it can be hard to concentrate on the one you're with when you have someone elses 36DDs on your mind.

DPG21920
meh I just woke up

Hey, a Laker fan laughed, so not all bad. Plus, you had a lot of drinks last night.

mingus
Fair question, and I would probably be enraged, but right now I'm the guy who's (potentially) cucking the other guy...I met her in class. She's married, older, and apparently knows what she wants. So far I'm not decent enough to stop playing along

Her relationship is doomed anyway (probably). You're dick is a small matter in all of this. I learned a while back never to pass up married pussy because I'd always find out a year or so (at most) after I passed it up, the girl was seperated or divorced from her husband.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 12:33 PM
DMC, you can't sext on rotary phones old bastard.

:lol

Physical contact is infidelity. The term "cheating" needs to be defined. Conspiracy to fuck and fucking isn't the same thing. The intent is there but the act is not. I'd still consider ditching her either way, but technically it's not cheating if you consider cheating to be physical contact. We all fantasize about fucking someone else.
Exactly...this is where the line is blurred imho

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 12:36 PM
DPG, I've got one cleav shot of her, no beav. I consider sexting to be more than just exchange of pics--but talking dirty and whatnot

Venti Quattro
09-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Her relationship is doomed anyway (probably). You're dick is a small matter in all of this. I learned a while back never to pass up married pussy because I'd always find out a year or so (at most) after I passed it up, the girl was seperated or divorced from her husband.

qft. Go full throttle, dd.

DPG21920
09-22-2012, 12:38 PM
Well, I just use common sense in life. While this may not be true of everyone, I would imagine the vast majority of people would take major issue with their spouse exchanging sexy photos (with or without dirty talk) with another person.

DPG21920
09-22-2012, 12:38 PM
Venti, you married?

DMC
09-22-2012, 12:40 PM
That's different. Thinking about another good looking person (or people) for a few minutes is one things; taking an active step to exchange nude photos with someone other than your spouse is an active thing.

It all depends on what she would accept from you. If she thinks it's cheating and is doing it anyhow, it's cheating. If she thinks it's not cheating and wouldn't mind you knowing, it's not cheating. It's all about honesty.

A whore is a whore, but at least a prostitute lets you know up front.

Venti Quattro
09-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Venti, you married?

Nope. Still young to be married. Hey, I don't condone cheating; it's a terrible thing to do, but if the cuck's wife is doing sexting with dd, then chances are that there's something horribly wrong with their relationship.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 12:41 PM
Am I an asshole?

DMC
09-22-2012, 12:42 PM
Hey, a Laker fan laughed, so not all bad. Plus, you had a lot of drinks last night.
No I only had 2.

I was stuck on the runway in Denver waiting for Romney bitch to get her shit in order.

Venti Quattro
09-22-2012, 12:42 PM
Am I an asshole?

Yes, you are going to be the asshole in all of this. You know it.

mingus
09-22-2012, 12:43 PM
I'd like to hear from Blake though that way we can get both sides of the argument.

djohn2oo8
09-22-2012, 12:44 PM
Yes, you are going to be the asshole in all of this. You know it.

She is the bigger asshole tho.

CuckingFunt
09-22-2012, 12:46 PM
The term "cheating" needs to be defined.

Within every relationship. Silly to think there's a universal definition of such a tricky term.

Venti Quattro
09-22-2012, 12:46 PM
She is the bigger asshole tho.

Well yeah. Sexting is a two-way avenue, and add to that the fact that she's married. :lol

DPG21920
09-22-2012, 12:47 PM
DD, I am going to give you some DPG life-altering advice:

The question is not "am I an asshole", the question is "can you live with yourself being the asshole"? Each person is different in that regard, just boils down to how you want to live your life even though in the end it could end up meaning nada. That is the beauty of being human.

Have a blessed life.

DPG21920
09-22-2012, 12:48 PM
Within every relationship. Silly to think there's a universal definition of such a tricky term.

Again, just use common sense. If you are in a relationship that defines that stuff or is "open", then that's different. But in most monog relationships, it's not a stretch to say this would be a resounding no-no.

djohn2oo8
09-22-2012, 12:49 PM
DPG preachin' on a Saturday.

Venti Quattro
09-22-2012, 12:50 PM

DPG: Da Preacher of Goods

djohn2oo8
09-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Well yeah. Sexting is a two-way avenue, and add to that the fact that she's married. :lol

I wonder what BR's opinion on this would be since shit like that happens to him all the time :lol

CuckingFunt
09-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Again, just use common sense. If you are in a relationship that defines that stuff or is "open", then that's different. But in most monog relationships, it's not a stretch to say this would be a resounding no-no.

I know a lot of people who have been in relationships that dissolved despite both partners thinking they were adhering to the common sense rules of a normal monogamous relationship.

DPG21920
09-22-2012, 12:54 PM
I know a lot of people who have been in relationships that dissolved despite both partners thinking they were adhering to the common sense rules of a normal monogamous relationship.

That's the thing with common sense - most people dont have it. Im willing to bet if you posted what happened most people would laugh that someone not in an open relationship would think what happened was ok.

BUMP
Am I an asshole?

Not really.

This whore of a wife will end up cheating on the guy anyway. It's not like you're the only guy in the world that she will end up straying for and your decision will either make or break their marriage forever.

Ship is already sinking, might as well take advantage :tu

Venti Quattro
I wonder what BR's opinion on this would be since shit like that happens to him all the time :lol

He's getting cuckolded all the time? :lmao :lmao :lmao I didn't know det

DPG21920

DPG: Da Preacher of Goods

:rollin

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 12:55 PM
DD, I am going to give you some DPG life-altering advice:

The question is not "am I an asshole", the question is "can you live with yourself being the asshole"? Each person is different in that regard, just boils down to how you want to live your life even though in the end it could end up meaning nada. That is the beauty of being human.

Have a blessed life.

I'll be seeing her every Tuesday and Thursday night for 3 hours until December, so this is going to be a difficult thing to just let die. I've always had little remorse for what I've done, but I just figure that most married women who do this aren't exactly maliciously promiscuous--just stuck in sexless marriages.

DPG21920
09-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Not really.

This whore of a wife will end up cheating on the guy anyway. It's not like you're the only guy in the world that she will end up straying for and your decision will either make or break their marriage forever.

Ship is already sinking, might as well take advantage :tu

'Ump with the hash tag YOLO, slam dunking, don't care if I'm the asshole in your philosophical question Deep goods.

DPG21920
09-22-2012, 12:56 PM
I'll be seeing her every Tuesday and Thursday night for 3 hours until December, so this is going to be a difficult thing to just let die. I've always had little remorse for what I've done, but I just figure that most married women who do this aren't exactly maliciously promiscuous--just stuck in sexless marriages.

No judgement from me - just one dude, telling another dude the reality of the situation in life.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 12:58 PM
You're a good man, DPG

djohn2oo8
09-22-2012, 12:59 PM
He's getting cuckolded all the time? :lmao :lmao :lmao I didn't know det

His hatred of interracial relationships when it comes to Darkie and the white woman leads me to believe some dude name Jamal has plowed his wife on several occassions.

DMC
09-22-2012, 01:01 PM
Well yeah. Sexting is a two-way avenue,:lol
Unless you're Mouse or Mason's dad.

djohn2oo8
09-22-2012, 01:03 PM
Unless you're Mouse or Mason's dad.

Or Wild Cobra.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 01:04 PM
:lolJust got our 2nd suicide call of the day...brb scros

DMC
09-22-2012, 01:05 PM
:lolJust got our 2nd suicide call of the day...brb scros
I was wondering why Avante hasn't started a new thread today.

DMC
09-22-2012, 01:08 PM
Or Wild Cobra.
WC doesn't sext. He doesn't need to. He uses a tuned Yagi he home constructed out of a bicycle rim and some aluminum foil to intercept transmissions between phones, and a rough concept of an analog to digital converter to decipher sexts, triangulate their positions and then just sends parasitical responses via a teletype he's interfaced using a potato, salt water and two pie pans.

CuckingFunt
09-22-2012, 01:09 PM
That's the thing with common sense - most people dont have it. Im willing to bet if you posted what happened most people would laugh that someone not in an open relationship would think what happened was ok.

Oh, I don't doubt the latter bit at all.

Ultimately, though, common sense is known as such because it's stuff we (individually/collectively) all think everyone should know. Not because it actually exists as universal knowledge or as universally defined. All relationships should start with a conversation (or several conversations) that establish the rules or that define the parameters. Silently assuming that your partner defines monogamy the same way you do is just silly.

Venti Quattro
His hatred of interracial relationships when it comes to Darkie and the white woman leads me to believe some dude name Jamal has plowed his wife on several occassions.

:( poor BRHornet

:lmao :lmao :lmao

djohn2oo8
WC doesn't sext. He doesn't need to. He uses a tuned Yagi he home constructed out of a bicycle rim and some aluminum foil to intercept transmissions between phones, and a rough concept of an analog to digital converter to decipher sexts, triangulate their positions and then just sends parasitical responses via a teletype he's interfaced using a potato, salt water and two pie pans.

:lmao

Venti Quattro
09-22-2012, 01:11 PM

:lmao :rollin

DMC from the parking lot... BANG! Plus the foul!

Wild Cobra
09-22-2012, 01:41 PM
Or Wild Cobra.

OMG....

I wish you guys would get a life, and stop fantasizing about me.

Obsessions are dangerous!

Proxy
09-22-2012, 01:48 PM
Am I an asshole?

She is way more responsible, although you should just know you're pretty much being used. At the end of the day, she gets the thrills from you and heads back to her marriage. She's getting her cake and eating it too. You end up with nothing in the end. That's how it usually works.

ploto
09-22-2012, 02:00 PM
You know it is cheating - otherwise you would not even be asking about it.

Venti Quattro
09-22-2012, 02:02 PM
the inherent lameness of sexting would force me to break up with her

the conversation would go something like this

Me: Sexting?
She: sorry blah blah blah
Me: Huh? What? Oh are you still here?

Is that how sexting goes for beanstalks?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 02:27 PM
:lol

Blake
09-22-2012, 03:03 PM
I learned a while back never to pass up married pussy.

I'd like to hear from Blake though that way we can get both sides of the argument.

Deuteronomy 22:22
New International Version (NIV)

22 If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die.

Your God is telling you to die.

TE
09-22-2012, 03:25 PM
It's emotional cheating imo

mavs>spurs
09-22-2012, 04:04 PM
ask yourself this...what dude who isn't a consenting cuckold would want his girl sexting some little wanker? if the bitch is being disloyal and talking to/thinking about sex with other dudes then the writing is already on the wall tbh.

yo DD, next time you're in a relationship just pass me them digits and you'll have your answer imho

SA210
09-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Open relationships are a whole different story..

But this lady is in a marriage. Even if she wasn't, she is with someone else. I'm sure she is hiding this, so it's wrong.

It's cheating, no way around it. Monog relationships are about EXCLUSIVITY, you have a woman so that you can do those things with, not for her to do that with OTHER men, and vice versa, even if just sex by phone.

It is true that her relationship is probably already doomed, she would probably do this with someone else if it weren't you, but it's just fucked up to fuck with someone else's woman or to be that guy. Honestly, if you're sexting now, what's to say you would turn that pussy down tomorrow? It's cheating.

And also, maybe it would just be a fuck for you, but if yall did ever end up in a "real" relationship, chances are yall would do that same shit to eachother as well somewhere down the road.

If a woman or man wants/needs to exchange nude pics and sext with someone outside of a "monogamous" relationship, you have no business in a relationship. Even asking the question shows you think it's probably wrong, imo.

Good luck :tu

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 04:46 PM
yo DD, next time you're in a relationship just pass me them digits and you'll have your answer imho
That would be kind of random, no?

Latarian Milton
09-22-2012, 07:53 PM
It all depends on what she would accept from you. If she thinks it's cheating and is doing it anyhow, it's cheating. If she thinks it's not cheating and wouldn't mind you knowing, it's not cheating. It's all about honesty.

A whore is a whore, but at least a prostitute lets you know up front.

the fact is 99% of sexting bitches would never let their spouses know it and the rest 1% are retards. not involving actual contact doesn't justify what's a wrong willingness imho, e.g. guy who sent death threat to obama got arrested w/o doing anything

"Brett Favre"
09-22-2012, 07:55 PM
I don't.

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2012, 12:34 PM

thanks but no thanks DMC I don't swing that way so you can kill those thoughts dawg

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Am I an asshole?

just make sure you got your penicillin pills dawg....

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2012, 12:43 PM

seems to me DPG got a lot of time on his hands...playing all that basketball, preaching like a choir boy, knowing all this shit about relationships and cheating..usually means he's reading a ton of fantasy novels and self-help books...but ain't getting NO pussy...:lol

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2012, 12:52 PM
That would be kind of random, no?

at the end of that day..I learned the hard way..when you have several cats threatening to kill you and looking for you...you won't think it's a cool game to played anymore...there's always a price to be paid...especially if her Husband or boyfriend is the stalker type...crazy this my bitch till death do us part type of person..you never know who you're dealing with...guys that are being cucked or cheated on will kill you if they're in love with the woman...

DPG is right in that there's a price to pay sometimes it's nothing and everyone enjoys the sex and moves on other times it can be deadly in all honesty

DMC
09-23-2012, 11:07 PM
thanks but no thanks DMC I don't swing that way so you can kill those thoughts dawg

I fucked you already ES.