PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Quotes from the Alamodome celebration?

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-25-2005, 10:32 PM
"I am not Nazr Mohammed!" - Linton Johnson

"Will all the girls who gave Beno all the hickey's on his neck please scream." - Brent Barry

"I can gurantee, I will not leave town until we win another one." - Manu Ginobili

"I'd like to send a shout out to my girl Eva, this ones for you." - Brent Barry

Joaquin
06-25-2005, 10:33 PM
"I'd like to send a shout out to my girl Eva, this ones for you." - Brent Barry

spursupporter
06-25-2005, 10:34 PM
"I can gurantee, I will not leave town until we win another one." - Manu Ginobili

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-25-2005, 10:38 PM
I don't remember the exact quote, but even Pop was like "we're gonna do it again."

That's amazing from someone who has a PhD in Coachspeak.

NeoConIV
06-25-2005, 10:41 PM
Brent talking about how his white son can't dance and needs to find some rythm...LOLOLOLOL

Horry For 3!
06-25-2005, 10:45 PM
"Timmmmm D-D-D-D-D-D-Duncan" - Bruce :lol

Horry For 3!
06-25-2005, 10:46 PM
"My new 3 favorite words are now, GO SPURS GO" - My boy Robert Horry

Manu20
06-25-2005, 10:49 PM
"My new 3 favorite words are now, GO SPURS GO" - My boy Robert Horry
After he said that there is no doubt that he will resign with the Spurs next year.

NeoConIV
06-25-2005, 10:52 PM
After he said that there is no doubt that he will sign with the Spurs next year.
Yeah, no kidding. He'll finish a Spur, which f'ing ROCKS!!

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-25-2005, 10:53 PM
After he said that there is no doubt that he will resign with the Spurs next year.

He has a player option to stay another year for 1.1 million.

He can exercise that option or opt out for more money.

1Parker1
06-25-2005, 10:56 PM

I don't think Horry cares about money this point in his career. He just wants another ring or 2...and he knows his best chance is with the Spurs. Plus, he loves this town and he really loves Duncan and the team, you can tell.

Same with Devin Brown. I think both will be willing to accept less money then they'd get elsewhere to stay here.

GopherSA
06-25-2005, 11:01 PM
Listening to the clueless announcers on KENS-5 try to comment on basketball during both the dome celebration and the river parade. Good GOD!

Hey, Fred Lozano and Chris Marrou! Tim Duncan is a FORWARD! Get it? Sheesh! Don't comment on the Spurs if you don't know a damn thing about the team! No wonder I watch WOAI!

Man, the KENS coverage SUCKED! The only reason I watched them for the river parade was that their audio was better (it was awful on WOAI)...and that I wasn't willing to have my two small kids stand outside in 90+ degree heat to see the parade that they'd have better seats for in the living room.

Oh, and Bill Taylor, stop being such a condescending hairpiece.

goliath
06-26-2005, 12:59 AM

Think there is little doubt he opts out. The option is only for the vet min, he doesnt have much incentive not to.

I bet he opts out and signs for more money for a couple years with us

manu got game
06-26-2005, 02:11 AM
"Will all the girls who gave Beno all the hickey's on his neck please scream." - Brent Barry

Tek_XX
06-26-2005, 02:22 AM
Isn't the deal with Horry that he wants to stay close to his daughter in Houston.

Horry For 3!
06-26-2005, 03:24 AM
Isn't the deal with Horry that he wants to stay close to his daughter in Houston.

I think so. I know he will be back with the Spurs next year and probably another year or 2 after.