09-22-2012, 10:31 AM
TvEevujU1DI

:rollin:rollin:rollin

mavs>spurs
09-22-2012, 03:02 PM
stop watching worldstar hip hop you coon

Creepn
09-22-2012, 03:29 PM
All true experiences for me except busting that initial nut.

Trill Clinton
09-22-2012, 05:42 PM
stop watching worldstar hip hop you coon

huh? this is clearly a youtube video.

mavs>spurs
09-22-2012, 06:49 PM
you consistently find things that are on worldstar hip hop page 1 or 2 and post the embeddable youtube versions here..don't try to act like your coon ass just randomly happened to find these things the day that they are posted on worldstar hip hop on a routine basis

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-22-2012, 06:55 PM
black man caught stealing again.

smh

mavs>spurs
09-22-2012, 06:56 PM
once could be a coincidence but every time this damn coon makes a thread it's about something that was just recently on world star hip hop :lol

that site is owned by white people and run as a spectacle to make fun of black ignorance

btw, title should be things black guys do before a girl comes over. white guys are just smooth with it and don't give a shit to "prepare" before a bitch comes over. i never get all excited like santa claus is coming to town it's just a bitch shit.

monosylab1k
09-22-2012, 07:11 PM
once could be a coincidence but every time this damn coon makes a thread it's about something that was just recently on world star hip hop :lol

that site is owned by white people and run as a spectacle to make fun of black ignorance

btw, title should be things black guys do before a girl comes over. white guys are just smooth with it and don't give a shit to "prepare" before a bitch comes over. i never get all excited like santa claus is coming to town it's just a bitch shit.

:lol

Trill Clinton
09-22-2012, 07:20 PM
you consistently find things that are on worldstar hip hop page 1 or 2 and post the embeddable youtube versions here..don't try to act like your coon ass just randomly happened to find these things the day that they are posted on worldstar hip hop on a routine basis

how do you know they were on worldstar?

what is a pale skinned mutant like you doing on a site for us ignorant niggas?

don't be a wigger fam.

Trill Clinton
09-22-2012, 07:21 PM
white guys are just smooth with it and don't give a shit to "prepare" before a bitch comes over. i never get all excited like santa claus is coming to town it's just a bitch shit.

:lmao yeaaaaa right

"Brett Favre"
09-22-2012, 07:36 PM
lol white guys being smooth

mavs>spurs
09-22-2012, 07:40 PM
how do you know they were on worldstar?

what is a pale skinned mutant like you doing on a site for us ignorant niggas?

don't be a wigger fam.

i go on there for entertainment it's better and cheaper than buying a ticket to the zoo

mavs>spurs
09-22-2012, 07:41 PM
lol white guys being smooth

crofl niggas can't even do trolls right, lol what kind of moron puts quotes around the name

"Brett Favre"
09-22-2012, 07:43 PM
crofl niggas can't even do trolls right, lol what kind of moron puts quotes around the name

Probably cuz it wouldn't let me register without them due to the name being had. Doh.

mavs>spurs
09-22-2012, 07:47 PM
oh sup trill, how smart of you to use homer simpsons quotes like "doh" whenever you constantly post that homer walk in/walk out gif, nobody will know it's you

black folk must love them some simpsons

lol "simp"

"Brett Favre"
09-22-2012, 07:49 PM
oh sup trill, how smart of you to use homer simpsons quotes like "doh" whenever you constantly post that homer walk in/walk out gif, nobody will know it's you

black folk must love them some simpsons

lol "simp"

lol claiming to be smooth
lol beta as shit
lol cam dating site
lol eharmony

:lmao

Creepn
09-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Lol m<s just stop it. According to your spurstalk nightly timestamps, you dont even have time to walk to the door if a girl came a-knockin'.

mavs>spurs
09-22-2012, 08:00 PM
according to your daily postings you'd need a GPS device to even locate your own front door if a girl came knockin imho

it's no wonder your people couldn't just run away and find your way to the north and got stuck picking cotton :lmao

Trill Clinton
09-22-2012, 08:16 PM
i go on there for entertainment it's better and cheaper than buying a ticket to the zoo

riiiiiight.

admit it. you're in love with african american culture. its why you pretend to be black online. i bet you go to black barbershops too huh?

smh. nothing worse than a wigger.

mavs>spurs
09-22-2012, 08:37 PM
"african american" and "culture" don't belong in the same sentence. blacks in america still practice the same jiggaboo shit as all those tribal people in the homeland

Trill Clinton
09-22-2012, 08:45 PM
"african american" and "culture" don't belong in the same sentence. blacks in america still practice the same jiggaboo shit as all those tribal people in the homeland

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx100/MABOcho/bitch-please-o.gif

Latarian Milton
09-22-2012, 10:16 PM

i'd rather buy a ticket to the zoo if i want to see some nude animals, rather than get smooth or prepared for a girl to come to my place and take her clothes off right in front of me tbh

Creepn
09-22-2012, 11:59 PM
i'd rather buy a ticket to the zoo if i want to see some nude animals, rather than get smooth or prepared for a girl to come to my place and take her clothes off right in front of me tbh

Wow, now that is dedication to racism. Rather dry jerk to a dark furry animal than with a human woman with darker pigmentation. Bravo to you sir!

TE
09-23-2012, 02:21 AM

:lmao

AussieFanKurt
09-23-2012, 03:16 AM

reasons for this?

Latarian Milton
09-23-2012, 09:03 AM
^ im a lifelong celibate and also a misogynist to some extent, women are born subordinate to men and i never found any of them attractive to me tbh. at least animals don't exhibit their genitals the say lewd disgusting way the bitches do

TDMVPDPOY
09-23-2012, 09:42 AM
reasons for this?

probably the poster was the guy that jumped into the bronx zoo with a bengal tiger mauled him

AussieFanKurt
09-23-2012, 03:50 PM
^ im a lifelong celibate and also a misogynist to some extent, women are born subordinate to men and i never found any of them attractive to me tbh. at least animals don't exhibit their genitals the say lewd disgusting way the bitches do

:lol

asexual?

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2012, 06:27 PM
TvEevujU1DI

:rollin:rollin:rollin

I usually empty my bowels, shower, and then make sure the restroom air is fresh and clean....

Trill Clinton
09-23-2012, 06:54 PM

religious purposes or u just scared of pussy?

Latarian Milton
09-23-2012, 06:57 PM
religious purposes or u just scared of pussy?

i ain't sacred of shit, just feel it disgusting to thrust my cock into a damp smelly hole between a bitch's legs tbh.

Trill Clinton
09-23-2012, 07:03 PM
i ain't sacred of shit, just feel it disgusting to thrust my cock into a damp smelly hole between a bitch's legs tbh.

smh

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2012, 08:05 PM

Kool: Hey Latarian what's the strangest and weirdest place you've ever made love?

Latarian Milton: Inside a woman

I guess it takes stones to come out...:lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4v0inJiEA4

Trill Clinton
09-23-2012, 09:23 PM
Kool: Hey Latarian what's the strangest and weirdest place you've ever made love?

Latarian Milton: Inside a woman

I guess it takes stones to come out...:lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4v0inJiEA4

:wow:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

DMC
09-23-2012, 11:10 PM
I usually empty my bowels, shower, and then make sure the restroom air is fresh and clean....
Gotta get the old guy's semen out before the new guy shows up eh?

2pac > Kobe
09-24-2012, 12:23 PM
Latarian, nigga you gay

Latarian Milton
09-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Latarian, nigga you gay

maybe the opposite sex just doesn't appeal to pre-puberty kids like me?