View Full Version : New PA guy

MinuteByMinuteSports
09-22-2012, 04:59 PM
So many people say when haven't won a title since Stan Kelly left, and no one was really a fan of Big Kev.

It seems they have a new guy who has been doing Stars games. Maybe he'll give us some luck?

Ditty
09-23-2012, 12:30 AM
Brock was obnoxious, and Kelly just didn't have the PA voice. We need a PA announcer to get the crowd going, as some of the crowds sucked this year, and the coyote was the only person to get the crowd going . I hope they get rid of the in game host bald guy. Annoying as shit also.

Wild Cobra Kai
09-23-2012, 08:40 AM
We're going to have to put up with whoever will take the few ducats the Spurs are paying.

Trill Clinton
09-23-2012, 09:41 AM
Brock was obnoxious, and Kelly just didn't have the PA voice. We need a PA announcer to get the crowd going, as some of the crowds sucked this year, and the coyote was the only person to get the crowd going . I hope they get rid of the in game host bald guy. Annoying as shit also.

:lol yea the bald guy is lame as hell. he wears skinny jeans and sounds like ned flanders.

MinuteByMinuteSports
09-24-2012, 01:45 AM
I think the new guy is the Toros PA guy. Not sure

SsKSpurs21
09-24-2012, 11:17 AM
"Here come the SPPURRSS!" - nasaly voiced stan kelly

:lol

robino2001
09-24-2012, 09:34 PM
I think the new guy is the Toros PA guy. Not sure

The Toros PA guy started at Texas State... then did the Austin Turfcats (super minor league arena football)... then/now doing the Toros. Young kid... mid 20's maybe. I think I noticed him doing a Silver Stars game ones - haven't heard he's the new Spurs PA announcer though.