PDA

View Full Version : Let Ryan Be Ryan

ElNono
09-23-2012, 08:36 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/24/us/politics/conservatives-want-ryan-to-campaign-more-aggressively.html

:lol admission Mitt is a terrible candidate
:lol having Ryan try to save the campaign
:lol red team

baseline bum
09-23-2012, 08:40 PM
LOL, Ryan is the new Palin for the Wild Cobra Republicans of the world.

Wild Cobra
09-23-2012, 08:45 PM
LOL, Ryan is the new Palin for the Wild Cobra Republicans of the world.
Why are you obsessed with me? Obsessions are bad for a person's mental health you know, but then I guess that helps explain you.

baseline bum
09-23-2012, 08:54 PM
LOL stalker calling anyone obsessed.

Clipper Nation
09-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Oh wow, I hope they do let Ryan be Ryan, then they'd be losing every non-Rasmussen poll by double digits, tbh....

Wild Cobra
09-23-2012, 09:20 PM
LOL stalker calling anyone obsessed.
Well, I see you need to look at a dictionary.

What I really don't understand is why do people want to make threads about me?

You sure seem obsessive to me.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Well, I see you need to look at a dictionary.

What I really don't understand is why do people want to make threads about me?

You sure seem obsessive to me.

You start threads about yourself and bump them. You tell us all about your personal life from your job, how you try and pick up chicks, how much you make, your childhood etc. Noone is obsessed with you other than yourself.

I think you mistake people not liking you and ridiculing you with obsession. You post here constantly how are we supposed to avoid you?

Wild Cobra
09-23-2012, 10:07 PM
You start threads about yourself and bump them. You tell us all about your personal life from your job, how you try and pick up chicks, how much you make, your childhood etc. Noone is obsessed with you other than yourself.

I think you mistake people not liking you and ridiculing you with obsession. You post here constantly how are we supposed to avoid you?
It doesn't belong in every thread you shithead.

Why do people keep obsessing over me?

What is your problem?

Wild Cobra
09-24-2012, 01:54 AM
Oh wow, I hope they do let Ryan be Ryan, then they'd be losing every non-Rasmussen poll by double digits, tbh....
They won't let him go completely unrestrained. I think he would probably overshadow Romney.

baseline bum
09-24-2012, 02:13 AM
:cry Poor victim WC :cry

Wild Cobra
09-24-2012, 02:15 AM
:cry Poor victim WC :cry

Oh man...

You have it bad.

I wish you would lay off with that puppy love for me. You are just too obsessed. I suggest you see a shrink.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-24-2012, 03:17 AM
It's not puppy love. You are a lightning rod for ridicule.

You post racist, eugenics, authoritarian dicksucking nonsense. It is rhetoric that fits like a glove with the Nazi's. No that is not hyperbole either. Your ideas are right up their with them just short of genocide. Nazi Light if you will.

Then we have to read about your bullshit about your life or going bowling or whatever. The only difference between you and Avante is that you do not spam threads and he is a tad more intelligent then you. Then again who is not?

It's like how you cover up your bullshit by saying that we do not understand you. We understand you just fine. You just are oblivious with how what you are saying is fucked up and do not have the mental capacity to understand that people just do not like your ethics or notions of morality.

Now you try to play the martyr. Fuck off, you bring it on yourself and deserve nothing but ridicule.

Wild Cobra
09-24-2012, 03:26 AM
I understand Fuzzy.

It's all way above your head. You fail to comprehend the finer nuances.

I'm not playing any martyr at all. I just think it's so comical that I have all you guys so fucking butthurt, that you take every opportunity you can to try to put me down. In doing so, you are all just exposing just how fucking lame and butthurt you are.

Grow up.

Keep threads on topic. Stop evoking me. By doing so, you destroy the threads. Just because you are so butthurt.

I guess you just don't understand this ownage I have over you. Do you? I don't even have to say shit about you, but you keep exposing your sorry ass.

Winehole23
09-24-2012, 03:29 AM
I think you mistake people not liking you and ridiculing you with obsession. You post here constantly how are we supposed to avoid you?I feel the same way about you, tbh. . .

FuzzyLumpkins
09-24-2012, 03:31 AM
That goes right up there with you calling me a liar. Just like that time: you are a little bitch.

:lol nuance. Sure thing, Galton.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-24-2012, 03:33 AM
I feel the same way about you, tbh. . .

I don't really care, Wine. I have contempt for your sanctimony and passive aggressive cowardice. Go have another drink.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-24-2012, 03:36 AM
And lets be clear here. Wine, both of us are rude to people but the difference is I am up front about it while you attempt to dress it up as something else and call it 'charm.'

Piss off, hypocrite.

Winehole23
09-24-2012, 03:48 AM
good luck in the nice guy sweepstakes, Fuzzy. it's a weird choice for you: you'll need the luck.

Wild Cobra
09-24-2012, 04:14 AM
That goes right up there with you calling me a liar. Just like that time: you are a little bitch.

:lol nuance. Sure thing, Galton.

Yes. Nuances.

It is blatantly obvious you don't understand when you use such inaccurate comparisons. Only a simplistic mind would make such uneducated associations, lacking to understand the nuances.

scott
09-24-2012, 08:39 AM
Since WC is a victim, does that mean he doesn't have to pay taxes anymore?

George Gervin's Afro
09-24-2012, 08:58 AM

well he did take advantage of govt programs in the past..soooo I guess he is.

Wild Cobra
09-24-2012, 10:42 AM
I was never a victim. However, you can give me free beer if I ever stop by.

Wild Cobra
09-24-2012, 10:52 AM
well he did take advantage of govt programs in the past..soooo I guess he is.
I fail to understand why you guys think it's funny to continue with these lies. If you think it's truth, then you are really stupid.

"Take advantage of?"

Do you understand the difference in a 12 year old's mother using food stamps for a few months after a divorce, until she gets things together, and those who are chronic users of such programs and more when not necessary?

Ever see at what income level a person can qualify for food stamps today vs. the 60's and 70's?

Do you realize how stupid you are to say such uninformed things, or are you too stupid to even understand that?

boutons_deux
09-24-2012, 10:53 AM
yes, Let Ryan's destructive, sociopathic, deficit-deepening budget plans come to the fore and let the Dems pound Gecko and Ryan into the ground, esp RomneyDontCare VoucherCare. :lol

TeyshaBlue
09-24-2012, 10:53 AM
I was never a victim. However, you can give me free beer if I ever stop by.

:lol :tu

Free Beer!

hitmanyr2k
09-26-2012, 10:02 PM
It appears Romney couldn't let Ryan get 3 seconds of shine without intervening. Scarborough's reaction is priceless :lol

SclDiN-lcYE

djohn2oo8
09-27-2012, 09:39 AM
It appears Romney couldn't let Ryan get 3 seconds of shine without intervening. Scarborough's reaction is priceless :lol

SclDiN-lcYE

:lmao

clambake
09-27-2012, 10:17 AM
they both have different handlers. mitts crew is telling him to stay out in front of ryan based on the palin fiasco.

RandomGuy
10-01-2012, 03:56 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/24/us/politics/conservatives-want-ryan-to-campaign-more-aggressively.html

:lol admission Mitt is a terrible candidate
:lol having Ryan try to save the campaign
:lol red team

5CSVSwSaypg

:rofl

boutons_deux
10-03-2012, 06:05 AM
Maddow unveils ‘bombshell’ Paul Ryan videoAfter conservative media outlets released “bombshell” video (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/02/conservative-media-promise-new-bombshell-obama-video/) of Barack Obama speaking in 2007 on Tuesday night, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow reported on a previously under-covered video of Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) from last year.
“And what is notable about these and will effect the debate tomorrow is that Mr. Ryan makes the same case that Mitt Romney was making when he made those devastating 47 percent remarks,” she explained. “In Mr. Ryan’s case, he doesn’t use the phrase ’47 percent.’ He picks a slightly different figure. For him, the figure is 30 percent.”

In the video, which was published by The Huffington Post (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/02/paul-ryan-30-percent-welfare-state_n_1933730.html), Ryan warns that American could become a society where the majority are “takers not makers.” He claims that 30 percent of Americans don’t believe in the American dream and instead wanted to live on welfare.

"This idea that a large proportion of the country are just dependent, mooching victims to whom the American dream is inapplicable, who are beyond the reach of the kind of politics the Republican ticket is offering, it turns out it is both guys on the ticket who believe that,” Maddow remarked.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/02/maddow-unveils-bombshell-paul-ryan-video/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29&utm_content=Google+Reader

elbamba
10-03-2012, 10:42 AM
5CSVSwSaypg

:rofl

UPDATE: A reporter who attended the event contacted The Huffington Post to say that the crowd was chanting Romney's name, not Ryan's, and that Romney added his running mate's name to the chant, not the other way around. Either way, the clip doesn't show Romney getting the chant he wanted.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/26/joe-scarborough-romney-ryan-sweet-jesus_n_1915975.html

Just a little dishonest on the part of MSNBC.

RandomGuy
10-03-2012, 10:59 AM
UPDATE: A reporter who attended the event contacted The Huffington Post to say that the crowd was chanting Romney's name, not Ryan's, and that Romney added his running mate's name to the chant, not the other way around. Either way, the clip doesn't show Romney getting the chant he wanted.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/26/joe-scarborough-romney-ryan-sweet-jesus_n_1915975.html

Just a little dishonest on the part of MSNBC.

That depends on if they knew that to begin with, or just had someone look at the tape, and went with it on the basis of what it looked like at the time, ala Dean's Scream....

KDwODbl3muE

ploto
10-10-2012, 08:42 AM
So I guess according to Paul Ryan, people in poverty in inner cities just need to be taught discipline and better character.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#49352349

boutons_deux
10-10-2012, 08:45 AM
So I guess according to Paul Ryan, people in poverty in inner cities just need to be taught discipline and better character.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#49352349

Yep, Ryan and Gecko and Repugs all agree. The poor are criminals, slackers, moochers and deserve to be poor, while the 1% are close to God, saintly, so hard working, hyper-patriotic, earned and deserve every $B.

Drachen
10-10-2012, 10:06 AM
That depends on if they knew that to begin with, or just had someone look at the tape, and went with it on the basis of what it looked like at the time, ala Dean's Scream....

KDwODbl3muE

I never understood why this was so bad. It is exciting to run for president, why should someone get penalized for getting excited about it? Was it the pitch of the scream which offended?? Something else? That always confused me.

boutons_deux
10-10-2012, 11:06 AM
I never understood why this was so bad. It is exciting to run for president, why should someone get penalized for getting excited about it? Was it the pitch of the scream which offended?? Something else? That always confused me.

yep, something else went on their besides the scream.