PDA

View Full Version : Cancer Cure Documentary - Dr. Burzynski

SA210
09-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Dr. Burzynski Antineoplaston Therapy

1qG_ZWs04es

Documentary on Stanislaw R. Burzynski's revolutionary cancer cure treatment based on his discovery on the mechanics of cancer, which lead him to the creation of the Antineoplaston Therapy. Dr. Burzynski's Therapy has successfully cured thousands of terminal cancer patients for the last 30 years and has demonstrated to be 3 to 5 times more effective than the conventional chemotherapy and radiation treatments.

In spite of the success of his therapy, he has faced the prosecution of big pharma and the FDA which has tried to stop his therapy from spreading in the United States.

Visit the Burzynski Clinic and learn more about the ANP Therapy here:
http://www.burzynskiclinic.com

Juggity
09-24-2012, 10:16 PM
If the therapy actually worked, Big Pharma would certainly already have obtained it and begun marketing it. I don't think they want to stop cancer from being cured, necessarily, they just want to be the ones that sell the cure.

SA210
09-24-2012, 10:35 PM
If the therapy actually worked, Big Pharma would certainly already have obtained it and begun marketing it. I don't think they want to stop cancer from being cured, necessarily, they just want to be the ones that sell the cure.

?????

It does work. Did you even watch any part of this documentary at all? This man is doing a lot of good for people with so called "incurable" cancers, and has been doing so for years. I was surprised I hadn't found him posted in here by now. Actually, I'm not surprised..

Btw, Big Pharma doesn't truly want a cure, or any prevention, they just want to treat. That's where the $$$ is.

http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/

Wild Cobra
09-24-2012, 10:43 PM
I believe for the most part, it's the placebo effect. Please notice it doesn't have a 100% rate.

The human body is remarkable, especially if his treatment includes patient well being and diet.

Agloco
09-24-2012, 11:06 PM
?????

It does work. Did you even watch any part of this documentary at all? This man is doing a lot of good for people with so called "incurable" cancers, and has been doing so for years. I was surprised I hadn't found him posted in here by now. Actually, I'm not surprised..

Btw, Big Pharma doesn't truly want a cure, or any prevention, they just want to treat. That's where the $$$ is.

http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/

Can we get some statistics on how many people didn't benefit from this treatment?

SA210
09-24-2012, 11:09 PM
Can we get some statistics on how many people didn't benefit from this treatment?

Watch the factual documentary.

baseline bum
09-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Who wants to spend 2 hours watching a conspiracy theory?

Agloco
09-24-2012, 11:16 PM

As much as I'd like to spend the next two hours looking at your you-tube for that information, I figured it would just be easier if you told us. You know, seeing as you're championing this and all. How bout it?

Agloco
09-24-2012, 11:19 PM
Here's something to chew on in the meantime:

ftp://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/pub/93/93-02071.CV0.wpd.pdf

The district court granted summary judgment for the plaintiff/appellee, the Northwest Laundry and Dry Cleaners Health
& Welfare Trust Fund, an ERISA health insurance fund, after finding
that the defendant/appellant, Dr. Stanislaw R. Burzynski, had
defrauded the plaintiff and violated the terms of the health plan.
We agree that the defendant may not trick the plaintiff into paying
for an unlawful, unapproved drug. We AFFIRM.

I'm sure this was just a misunderstanding though.

SA210
09-24-2012, 11:25 PM
ftp://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/pub/93/93-02071.CV0.wpd.pdf

I'm sure this was just a misunderstanding though.

:tu Yup. If you watched the documentary you would understand. It doesn't matter what stats I give you, you were immediately determined to just dismiss anything on the subject without knowing anything about it.

Now, I recommend you watch it.

Agloco
09-24-2012, 11:38 PM
you were immediately determined to just dismiss anything on the subject without knowing anything about it.

Incorrect. The fact that I bothered to ask you for those stats should have clued you in. You have a much shorter and more scientific version of this? I'm not watching two hours of anecdotes.

SA210
09-24-2012, 11:43 PM
Incorrect. The fact that I bothered to ask you for those stats should have clued you in. You have a much shorter and more scientific version of this? I'm not watching two hours of anecdotes.

Dude, you are incorrect. Go troll someone else's thread. I posted the video for those that wanted to watch it. You'll spend 2 hours arguing nonsense you don't know, back and forth but not 2 hours learning the truth about something lol. Goodbye then.

ChumpDumper
09-24-2012, 11:52 PM
Can we get some statistics on how many people didn't benefit from this treatment?I'll take the word of someone who watched it.
The evidence presented to “thoroughly establish” that Burzynski “can cure most human cancers” consists not of clinical trials, not of animal studies, not of basic science. Rather, it consists of three testimonials that take up the first 30 minutes of the movie, along with testimony before a Congressional subcommittee by Sgt. Ric Schiff, who opines that because he is a policeman he can spot fraud and he doesn’t see any fraud in Dr. Burzynski. He tells the story of his daughter who, according to him, developed a highly malignant brain tumor that had “spread throughout her spine and brain” that Burzynski is said to have successfully treated.

The remaining tedious hour-plus of the movie consists of one big, JFK-style conspiracy theory. Because of Burzynski’s “miracle cure” for most cancer in the form of what he calls “antineoplastons,” the movie argues, the FDA, big pharma, and the rest of the “cancer establishment” want to put Burzynski out of business. The movie claims they want this not to protect the public but rather to protect industry profits and FDA power. The rest of the movie shows lots of archival footage with an ominous, biased voiceover, of the FDA, the NCI, the Texas Medical Board, and various other entities investigating, or, as the movie implies, persecuting this “brave maverick doctor” because he’s found a cure for most kinds of cancer.

But has he?...

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/stanislaw-burzynski-bad-medicine-a-bad-movie/

Saved me a couple hours tbh.

Wild Cobra
09-24-2012, 11:54 PM
Give us the time indexes of the best points. Otherwise, why should anyone spend that much time?

Agloco
09-24-2012, 11:57 PM
Dude, you are incorrect. Go troll someone else's thread. I posted the video for those that wanted to watch it. You'll spend 2 hours arguing nonsense you don't know, back and forth but not 2 hours learning the truth about something lol. Goodbye then.

I happen to know a few things about the subject, which is why I asked the question in the first place. It would be much easier if you simply told folks what the cure rate was up front, and more importantly what this video defines a cure as.

I'm beginning to think that YOU haven't watched the video tbh.

Agloco
09-25-2012, 12:04 AM
I'll take the word of someone who watched it.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/stanislaw-burzynski-bad-medicine-a-bad-movie/

Saved me a couple hours tbh.

Finally. :toast

See how hard that was SA210?

SA210
09-25-2012, 12:11 AM
lol Typical ChumpGate trolling and believing hit pieces against a good man curing and helping people, spreading lies about a man saving lives.

lol Hit piece saved ChumpGate a whole 2 hours he would otherwise use to reach 71k posts instead

lol Successful clinic exists http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/, where "incurable" cancer is being cured and proved, but yet the trolls troll anyway

Chump, leave the thread unless you are going to watch the video. Honestly, you as well are only dead set on just dismissing this because it's me posting it. Watch the video and understand he is saving lives or get the hell out.

Saving lives is a good thing you know.. :tu

ChumpDumper
09-25-2012, 12:23 AM
lol Typical ChumpGate trolling and believing hit pieces against a good man curing and helping people, spreading lies about a man saving lives.

lol Hit piece saved ChumpGate a whole 2 hours he would otherwise use to reach 71k posts instead

lol Successful clinic exists http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/, where "incurable" cancer is being cured and proved, but yet the trolls troll anyway

Chump, leave the thread unless you are going to watch the video. Honestly, you as well are only dead set on just dismissing this because it's me posting it. Watch the video and understand he is saving lives or get the hell out.

Saving lives is a good thing you know.. :tulol meltdown

Dr. Burzynski first gained fame for his cancer therapy back in 1988, when Sally Jesse Raphael featured four “miracle” patients of Burzynski’s, who, according to her, had had incurable cancer and failed conventional therapies but were rendered cancer-free, thanks to Dr. Burzynski. Unfortunately, four years later in 1992, Inside Edition followed up these four patients and found that two of the four had died and a third had recurred, while the fourth had had bladder cancer with a good prognosis. In that report, the widow of one of Raphael’s guests reported that her husband and five others had sought treatment from Burzynski and that all had died.Hmm, I guess these patient stories could match the stories in the YouTube.

Sometimes the subject merits a hit piece.

SA210
09-25-2012, 12:23 AM
::yawn::

ChumpDumper
09-25-2012, 12:31 AM
Tell us, in your extensive research into Burzynski's treatments, did you come across others who were able to duplicate the results of his clinical trials?

Agloco
09-25-2012, 12:34 AM
::yawn::

:tu

Sums of the merits of this thread and Burzynskis work nicely.

SA210
09-25-2012, 12:48 AM
:tu

Sums of the merits of this thread and Burzynskis work nicely.

Not really, this thread just isn't for trolls :tu

ChumpDumper
09-25-2012, 12:54 AM
It certainly isn't for anyone trying to apply scientific method to Burzynski's treatments.

Wild Cobra
09-25-2012, 01:35 AM
Not really, this thread just isn't for trolls :tu
You should give it a rest. Maybe get a chat room with Mouse and Cosmored.

MannyIsGod
09-25-2012, 02:13 AM

Saving lives is a good thing you know.. :tu

I'm not sure why you wouldn't just provide the evidence instead of wasting time typing this?

ChumpDumper
09-25-2012, 02:29 AM
lol proved

SA210
09-25-2012, 03:04 AM
I'm not sure why you wouldn't just provide the evidence instead of wasting time typing this?

Because he isn't interested in them, you should know that. I posted the video for those who are civil and smart enough to choose to watch the video and then offer their own opinion without trying an attack-first attitude simply because of the one making the thread. And I did post the evidence, it's in the video.

Will you watch it Manny?

baseline bum
09-25-2012, 05:45 AM
Oops, this shit's legit. Here's another video explaining it.

wZZ7oFKsKzY

Takes a bit of time to get there, but worth it in the end.

cantthinkofanything
09-25-2012, 09:38 AM

Wrong. If it worked, Dr. Burzynski would already be gone.

cantthinkofanything
09-25-2012, 09:40 AM
Oops, this shit's legit. Here's another video explaining it.

wZZ7oFKsKzY

Takes a bit of time to get there, but worth it in the end.

I've already watched my daughter play 10 hours of that. She doesn't understand why the cat turns into rasta cat after picking up the "little white cigar" (her words). not to mention the Quaaludes.

Maybe she shouldn't be playing this...

ChumpDumper
09-25-2012, 10:09 AM
Because he isn't interested in them, you should know that.Wrong. When someone claims to have cured cancer, the very first thing I am interested in is if someone else has replicated his results. That would be the strongest evidence it's actually effective. That's simply how medical research works. I don't want to waste my time if that evidence is not in the video.
And I did post the evidence, it's in the video.Tell us where the part about others' replicating his results is in the video. I will definitely watch that part.

mouse
09-25-2012, 07:07 PM
?????

It does work. Did you even watch any part of this documentary at all?

Since you posted this at 10:12 and he replied at 10:16 I doubt it.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2012, 07:15 PM
SA210 didn't even watch it.

mouse
09-25-2012, 07:16 PM
I posted the video for those who are civil and smart enough to choose to watch the video and then offer their own opinion without trying an attack-first attitude simply because of the one making the thread.

Now you know how I feel when I post something that appeals to the above average IQ crowd and I seem to forget there isn't one.

Its almost like trying to get a room full of 4 year old's to fix a flat on a mountain bike its very frustrating to say the least.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2012, 07:18 PM
Now you know how I feel when I post something that appeals to the above average IQ crowd and I seem to forget there isn't one.

Its almost like trying to get a room full of 4 year old's to fix a flat on a mountain bike its very frustration to say the least.Do you know if Burzynski's clinical trials have been replicated by anyone independently?

mouse
09-25-2012, 07:30 PM
Do you know if Burzynski's clinical trials have been replicated by anyone independently?

my comment was not directed at you, your one of the few that can go 9 out of 10 replies with something more than an insult.

But lets be honest that one insult puts you in with the Blakes,RandomLie, and RedZeros of the forum.

To answer your question I have not seen this film or have done any research.

I do know that the drug companies are out to make money, your health is the last things on they're minds. And if I had to put money on it I am 85% sure after watching the film and doing some research I will be right about my early assumptions.

ChumpDumper
09-25-2012, 07:43 PM
I do know that the drug companies are out to make money, your health is the last things on they're minds.The same could be said for Burzynski, tbh. Not having his clinical trials replicated is evidence that points in that direction.

mouse
09-25-2012, 07:56 PM
Well until I watch the film and do some research (Agloco and others don't do) I will have no problem saying if the OP is dead wrong or you might be also I think i have proved that by now.

What are your thoughts on Michale More's Sick?

mouse
09-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Who wants to spend 2 hours watching a conspiracy theory?

Coming from a person who had no problem siting through a 2 1/2 hour move called Lord of the Rings :lmao

SA210
09-25-2012, 10:08 PM
Appreciate the civil discussion mouse. It's a good watch, when you find some time, give it a look. :tu

I laugh at Chumps rules he always makes up, on what would make something true or not lol All the trolling of a video they never even watched, and it doesn't matter if they even watched it now, they would be determined to shoot it down regardless of what's in it. He's just mad because I owned him so hardcore in his Chump-Gate 9/11 thread, he can't get over it so he has to follow me around everywhere trying to get his manhood back :lol

baseline bum
09-25-2012, 10:34 PM
You didn't watch my video.

baseline bum
09-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Coming from a person who had no problem siting through a 2 1/2 hour move called Lord of the Rings :lmao

I actually did have a problem sitting through Lord of the Rings, and have never made it more than 20 minutes into the movie.

mouse
09-25-2012, 11:05 PM
I actually did have a problem sitting through Lord of the Rings, and have never made it more than 20 minutes into the movie.

then I stand corrected.

mouse
09-25-2012, 11:08 PM
Appreciate the civil discussion mouse. It's a good watch, when you find some time, give it a look. :tu

I laugh at Chumps rules he always makes up, on what would make something true or not lol All the trolling of a video they never even watched, and it doesn't matter if they even watched it now, they would be determined to shoot it down regardless of what's in it. He's just mad because I owned him so hardcore in his Chump-Gate 9/11 thread, he can't get over it so he has to follow me around everywhere trying to get his manhood back :lol

:lmao & one

ChumpDumper
09-26-2012, 12:26 AM

I laugh at Chumps rules he always makes up, on what would make something true or not lolDuplication of results is not something I made up.

It's the basis of medical research.

It's a fair bet that's why this doctor's urine treatments aren't approved by the FDA. Not some dark conspiracy. I personally feel that if I found the cure to all cancers using piss, I would spend my life making sure everyone knew how to treat all cancer everywhere. Anything less would be selfish tbh.

TeyshaBlue
09-26-2012, 09:36 AM
SA, there's just a little bit of filtering that takes place in the real world before I give up 2 hours on a youtube video. There are gazillions of yt videos declaring every conceivable breakthrough in the world. To ask for a brief distillation of your video is not unreasonable before dropping 2 hours on it.
That you cannot/will not supply that is telling, tbh.

MannyIsGod
09-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Because he isn't interested in them, you should know that. I posted the video for those who are civil and smart enough to choose to watch the video and then offer their own opinion without trying an attack-first attitude simply because of the one making the thread. And I did post the evidence, it's in the video.

Will you watch it Manny?

No. I prefer to read objective scientific information from journals as opposed to watching 2 hour youtube videos because one form of information dissemination has a much higher level of credibility in the scientific community.

I would be interested in reading any information on any studies conducted by the doctor in question.

Agloco
09-28-2012, 08:36 PM
SA, there's just a little bit of filtering that takes place in the real world before I give up 2 hours on a youtube video. There are gazillions of yt videos declaring every conceivable breakthrough in the world. To ask for a brief distillation of your video is not unreasonable before dropping 2 hours on it.
That you cannot/will not supply that is telling, tbh.

No. I prefer to read objective scientific information from journals as opposed to watching 2 hour youtube videos because one form of information dissemination has a much higher level of credibility in the scientific community.

I would be interested in reading any information on any studies conducted by the doctor in question.

:cry Trolls, the lot of you :cry

baseline bum
09-28-2012, 09:43 PM
:cry I'm still pissed no one watched my video :cry

DMC
09-28-2012, 10:11 PM
Is SA210, Mouse and Cosmored the same person?