PDA

View Full Version : Hispanic? Good luck voting

InRareForm
09-24-2012, 10:18 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/24/hispanic-good-luck-voting-in-a-tight-presidential-race-millions-of-latinos-might-be-blocked-from-the-booth.html

mavs>spurs
09-24-2012, 10:23 PM
lmao retarded fear mongering. even hispanic politicians were calling bs.

crofl half of legal hispanics don't have drivers licenses or photo id :lmao

Wild Cobra
09-24-2012, 11:07 PM
The Daily Beast...

People actually read this trash?

The first paragraph:

Nearly half of the country’s 23 million eligible Latino voters may not be able to cast a ballot thanks to restrictive voter laws, a new study finds. In a tight race, that could decide the victor. Eliza Shapiro reports.
To be eligible, you have to have received a voters card and have good ID.

Are they complaining the ineligible citizens cannot vote?

Wild Cobra
09-24-2012, 11:10 PM
crofl half of legal hispanics don't have drivers licenses or photo id :lmao
Yep, another bullshit article.

Every legal immigrant I have ever talked to on similar situations couldn't wait to get proper, valid ID. Also so proud to make sure they took legal steps to properly vote.

MannyIsGod
09-25-2012, 02:08 AM
:lol the article is bullshit but I'm soooooooooooooooooo sure you've talked to a lot of legal immigrants. Did you tell them they'd better produce papers or you'd be shooting them?

Wild Cobra
09-25-2012, 02:10 AM
:lol the article is bullshit but I'm soooooooooooooooooo sure you've talked to a lot of legal immigrants. Did you tell them they'd better produce papers or you'd be shooting them?
It doesn't surprise me that once again, you incorrectly correlate facts. You do it on a regular basis.

ElNono
09-25-2012, 02:14 AM
Every legal immigrant I have ever talked to on similar situations couldn't wait to get proper, valid ID. Also so proud to make sure they took legal steps to properly vote.

Legal immigrants can't vote for president. Not sure what legal immigrants you talked to.

Wild Cobra
09-25-2012, 02:28 AM
Legal immigrants can't vote for president. Not sure what legal immigrants you talked to.
Yes, I stated that incorrectly. That's for pointing it out. I mean all the immigrates I know who get their citizenship.

Nbadan
09-25-2012, 06:18 PM
The irony in all this voter fraud b.s. is that there is one type of voter fraud which is most prevalent and can't be prevented with this voter ID crap - people voting in multiple states...hmmmmm...wonder who this fraud helps....

baseline bum
09-25-2012, 07:43 PM
It doesn't surprise me that once again, you incorrectly correlate facts. You do it on a regular basis.

This is true, Manny. Despite WC being a stalker, he has never indicated that he would follow a Mexican farther than the border with the intent of murdering him.

mavs>spurs
09-25-2012, 07:44 PM
crofl wtf

Wild Cobra
09-26-2012, 04:07 AM
This is true, Manny. Despite WC being a stalker, he has never indicated that he would follow a Mexican farther than the border with the intent of murdering him.

LOL...

Are you a boxer?

You got that 1-2 in the real good! It doesn't matter if you are wrong at times if you can box that well!

Homeland Security
09-26-2012, 09:28 AM
The irony in all this voter fraud b.s. is that there is one type of voter fraud which is most prevalent and can't be prevented with this voter ID crap - people voting in multiple states...hmmmmm...wonder who this fraud helps....
Students and snowbirds.

Homeland Security
09-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Voter ID doesn't prevent ballot stuffing, which is a likelier vehicle for fraud than voter impersonation.