PDA

View Full Version : Am I a sadist?

BUMP
09-25-2012, 12:01 AM
I'm not sure how normal my condition is so I cam to this great site to ask my peers.

Now most people have this thing called sympathy and will go out of their way to help others right? Well I'm the exact opposite. I like seeing people in pain especially when they don't deserve it.

For example, when I was going to take my final last semester, somebody was riding his bike and fell over. It resulted in a nasty broken leg and his screams were heard all over his campus. I walked over to him, he thanked me, and then I snapped his broken leg into an even more awkward spot and then laughed in his face. The guy passed out from sheer agony and most likely died.

Is there something wrong with me?

AussieFanKurt
09-25-2012, 12:30 AM
Sadist: someone who obtains pleasure from inflicting pain or others.

TimDunkem
09-25-2012, 12:36 AM
You seem like a normal, everyday person to me.

koriwhat
09-25-2012, 08:33 AM

Your jokes... NLMAO

Latarian Milton
09-25-2012, 10:20 AM
you just did him a favor making him faint out in pain, you helped him the ALPHA way i saaaaiiiiddd

cantthinkofanything
09-25-2012, 10:21 AM
you just did him a favor making him faint out in pain, you helped him the ALPHA way i saaaaiiiiddd

coming from the prepubescent gay black kid...

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Only if you know all the words to Smooth Operator.

Homeland Security
09-25-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm not sure how normal my condition is so I cam to this great site to ask my peers.

Now most people have this thing called sympathy and will go out of their way to help others right? Well I'm the exact opposite. I like seeing people in pain especially when they don't deserve it.

For example, when I was going to take my final last semester, somebody was riding his bike and fell over. It resulted in a nasty broken leg and his screams were heard all over his campus. I walked over to him, he thanked me, and then I snapped his broken leg into an even more awkward spot and then laughed in his face. The guy passed out from sheer agony and most likely died.

You suck at being a sadist. You let the guy pass out? You know that unconscious and/or dead people feel no pain, right?

This is why I carry syringes full of adrenaline with me -- one, to wake the victim up, and two, to make the torture more of a challenge. It's sort of like how skilled hunters get bored with guns and switch to crossbows, then to their bare hands, then to just injuring the animals and watching them suffer, then to getting bored with animals and switching to humans.

AussieFanKurt
09-25-2012, 04:56 PM
coming from the prepubescent gay black kid...

He's asexual. Get it right