PDA

View Full Version : Who will the WWE bring in for Kirby if DHowards back goes out?

Fabbs
09-25-2012, 07:08 PM
With the script written and all the actors in place, who will replace Dwight Howard to play along shoe-in 2013 best leading actress Kirby Bryant?

If/when Howards back acts up, who may get the nod and a great chance for Best Supporting Actess?

irishock
09-25-2012, 07:16 PM
They'd still have Rock and Al Snow backing up. San Antonio has a crippled HBK coming out of retirement in case Ginobili is injured again.

AussieFanKurt
09-25-2012, 07:19 PM
If worse comes to worst they can just do some repeats of game 6 2002

DMC
09-26-2012, 12:04 AM
If Howard gets sidelined due to injury, they won't bring anyone in because he's still getting paid. However, the best thing for the Lakers is they got rid of Bynum who was a chemistry cancer. I think Kobe/Pau sans Bynum would work well even without Howard.

There aren't any good centers in the game other than Howard. None of these guys including Howard would do shit against the mid 90's centers.

Latarian Milton
09-26-2012, 03:28 AM
If Howard gets sidelined due to injury, they won't bring anyone in because he's still getting paid. However, the best thing for the Lakers is they got rid of Bynum who was a chemistry cancer. I think Kobe/Pau sans Bynum would work well even without Howard.

There aren't any good centers in the game other than Howard. None of these guys including Howard would do shit against the mid 90's centers.

bollocks. lakers are fucked if he stays out for too long or if he fails to get back his old form, and how was Bynum a chemistry cancer when he was their most efficient on the court per stats? at least he didn't jack up them shots and brick them for fun

agree there ain't anymore great centers and DH is nowhere near the likes of prime shaq, Olajuwon or d-rob. bigs have seen their roles reduces over recent years due mainly to the facts that they're less important in the game today and that young nigs would prefer to train as forwards despite having the size of a PF/C (like Durant), both of which are the reason and result to each other.

in the 90s you'd never ring w/o having the edge in bigs, but it ain't nearly the same in the present league where monkeyball rules and wins you championships w/o any decent bigs imho

Fabbs
09-26-2012, 07:54 AM
If worse comes to worst they can just do some repeats of game 6 2002
True. The Lakers go-to bread and butter for their playoff *victories*.

However in 2002 Dick Bavetta and Bob Delaney took Best Actress/Actor awards and i don't think that set too well with Kobe. Perhaps Koubee was agreeable to being awarded a lesser Emmy for that series, but in 2013 will Kobes accept a supporting Emmy? I don't know.....

BUMP
09-26-2012, 09:59 AM
i eat doodoo

ambchang
09-26-2012, 10:06 AM
Probably refs from the NFL.

Bynumite
09-26-2012, 10:17 AM
I think Faggs whale girlfriend could be a nice back up in case D12 goes down. She definitely has the body to clash with Blair, Diaw and the rest of the fat squad tbh.