PDA

View Full Version : Cheney: "I Know Where Bin Laden Is"

Nbadan
06-26-2005, 02:46 AM
US Vice President Dick Cheney said that he knows where Al-Qaeda terror chief Osama bin Laden is hiding out, but not his precise location.

"We've got a pretty good idea of the general area that he's in, but I -- you know, I don't have the street address," Cheney told CNN in an interview, confirming comments by Central Intelligence Agency chief Porter Goss.

In an interview with Time Magazine published Sunday, Goss said he had an "excellent idea of where" bin Laden is.

But he added: "In the chain that you need to successfully wrap up the war on terror, we have some weak links. And I find that until we strengthen all the links, we're probably not going to be able to bring Mr. bin Laden to justice."

Goss said however that "we are making very good progress on it," especially in the area of human intelligence.

China Daily (http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2005-06/25/content_454570.htm)

Maybe he's in Pakistan?

Musharraf: Bin Laden Whereabouts Unknown

``There are a lot of people who say that Osama bin Laden is here in Pakistan,'' Musharraf told reporters in Islamabad before leaving for an official visit to Saudi Arabia. ``Please come and show us where he is or tell us where he is. We will act on such information.

Who wants to bet Osama turns up "allegedly" in Iran or Syria?

:hat

Nbadan
06-27-2005, 02:15 PM
http://cagle.slate.msn.com/working/050624/powell.gif

SWC Bonfire
06-27-2005, 02:25 PM
He's in the undisclosed location.

ObiwanGinobili
06-27-2005, 05:05 PM
cheney ate him.

spurster
06-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Same Cheney that also knew that Iraq almost had nukes.

Spurminator
06-27-2005, 05:20 PM
Who wants to bet Osama turns up "allegedly" in Iran or Syria?

Can we parlay with the bet that he would magically turn up the week of the Presidential Election?

;)

Nbadan
06-27-2005, 05:20 PM
He's probably with Iraq's WMD stockpiles. Ya know in the area just East, West, and just south of Tikrit.

mookie2001
06-27-2005, 06:11 PM
why dont we gather up everyone who knows where these people are
give them tahoes and gatorade with some glock 17s and sawedoffs and tell them to kill at will

oh thats right bc they have no idea

Ocotillo
06-27-2005, 07:38 PM
Now that Cheney knows where Bin Laden is he can begin the search for his soul.......if he has one.

Vashner
06-27-2005, 08:11 PM
I still think he's in Somalia...

If the US THINKS your going to Pak then would you go to PAK?

In Somalia he can stay with a warlord under total protection.. no govt intervention.
No U.S. watching etc.. it's fuckn chaos there.