PDA

View Full Version : so to get in fraternity's you have to anal chug?

Trill Clinton
09-26-2012, 01:26 PM
word?

in college i loved going to white frat parties but i always knew not to stay too long because faggotry like this was bound to happen. give a white dude too much to drink and they start sticking whatever they can find up their ass, word to ryan dunn

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/25/us/tennessee-fraternity-suspended/index.html

Knoxville, Tennessee (CNN) -- Twelve students at the University of Tennessee have been cited for underage drinking, one for disorderly conduct, and a chapter of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity suspended after a weekend incident involving alcohol enemas in which one student was hospitalized, a university spokeswoman said.

"Upon extensive questioning, it is believed that members of the fraternity were using rubber tubing inserted into their rectums as a conduit for alcohol as the abundance of capillaries and blood vessels present greatly heightens the level and speed of the alcohol entering the bloodstream as it bypasses the filtering by the liver," Knoxville Police Dept spokesman Darrell DeBusk said Monday in a statement.
The student, who was taken to the UT Medical Center in critical condition with a blood alcohol level of 0.40 -- five times the legal cutoff for driving -- has been released, the hospital said.
But the parents of the student said their son denied involvement in the activity described by the police spokesman.

Hazing investigation and accountability
Police spokesman DeBusk said he was standing by his account.
"It was information gathered through the course of our investigation, which has now been turned over to the UT Police Department," he said.
Police found tubing and materials used to give alcohol enemas at the scene. At least one witness who was at the fraternity house told police that the student who was taken to hospital had received the alcohol enema.
:vomit:

Spokeswoman Karen Simsen said that hazing does not appear to have been involved. "It's just an incident involving alcohol," she said.
Is underage drinking ever OK? (http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/02/living/labor-day-underage-drinking/index.html)

The Pi Kappa Alpha International Fraternity said it had administratively suspended the school's Zeta Chapter and was investigating the incident, which occurred early Saturday.

"The recent allegations against these individuals have come as a complete shock to The Pi Kappa Alpha International Fraternity, its 15,000 undergraduate members and over 200,000 living alumni, family and friends," the statement said. "Pi Kappa Alpha's mission is to develop men of integrity, intellect and high moral character and to foster a truly lifelong fraternal experience. These alleged activities are clearly not consistent with that mission, nor are they representative of what the fraternity would expect from any of its members."

The suspension will last for 30 days or until a decision is made regarding the long-term status of the chapter, the fraternity office said.
According to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, 1,825 college students between the ages of 18 and 24 die each year from alcohol-related unintentional injuries.
Brief counseling may curb problem drinking (http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/24/health/counseling-alcohol/index.html)
Underage drinking: Talking to your teen about alcohol (http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/teen-drinking/MY00521.html)

cantthinkofanything
09-26-2012, 01:43 PM
Frats nowadays are just an excuse for closet white fags to see other white fags naked and in situations where they can demean and defile each other and stick stuff in their butts.

Blake
09-26-2012, 01:50 PM
Of course it's a frat in Tennessee.

The only way this could be less surprising were if it happened in Kentucky or College Station.

cantthinkofanything
09-26-2012, 01:57 PM
Of course it's a frat in Tennessee.

The only way this could be less surprising were if it happened in Kentucky or College Station.

or Austin

Trill Clinton
09-26-2012, 02:13 PM
Frats nowadays are just an excuse for closet white fags to see other white fags naked and in situations where they can demean and defile each other and stick stuff in their butts.

I agree

mavs>spurs
09-26-2012, 02:35 PM
kind of funny coming from a black guy tho, considering they have the most homosexuality in their community of any other race

Trill Clinton
09-26-2012, 02:41 PM
kind of funny coming from a black guy tho, considering they have the most homosexuality in their community of any other race
yea thats not true but nice try.

plus these guys were "straight" which makes it even more concerning. you in a frat?

Leetonidas
09-26-2012, 02:45 PM

sons this is 100% black queers are some of the faggiest fags of all faggotry

mavs>spurs
09-26-2012, 02:46 PM
sons this is 100% black queers are some of the faggiest fags of all faggotry

yep, this is not even debatable. i'm not sure wtf trill clinton even thinks he is talking about

Leetonidas
09-26-2012, 02:47 PM
tbh yall trying to make it real gay though. i once knew this black guy, no joke, and this is the only dude I ever met who only took ecstasy through his ass. he swore it wasnt gay and that it just gets you more fucked up. really thats what all these frat boys are trying to do, they are just secure enough in their faggy broness to comforably stick enemas up each others asses in the name of drinking....

eh it is kinda gay though

Trill Clinton
09-26-2012, 02:50 PM
lolsmh.

i knew this would happen. i present a article about a bunch of "straight" white boys participating in faggotry and some deflecting would ensue.

blake and canthinkofanything called it for what it was yet leetonidas and this mavs guy got their panties in a bunch.

*waits for stats to back up their opinions*

Trill Clinton
09-26-2012, 02:51 PM
eh it is kinda gay though

all i read

Leetonidas
09-26-2012, 02:52 PM
i know being a minority your reading comprehension skills are lacking but who got their panties in a bunch? all i said was queer blacks are super faggy and that the frat boys are just trying to get more wasted....but that it is kinda gay. lol butthurt because gay blacks are fucking gay

DisAsTerBot
09-26-2012, 02:53 PM
it's not kinda gay. it's gay.
Just drink your beer through your mouth and stop being such a dumbfuck

mavs>spurs
09-26-2012, 02:53 PM
your comprehension skills are really lacking buddy, i don't think anyone is mad..i mean after all, we're all right. blake and cantthikdakj are right in what they said, and so are me and leet on another note. 2 different facts being expressed in this thread and the only one getting butthurt about it is you. the most flaming homosexuals ive ever seen in my life were always black, most niggas will even admit that they have a homosexuality problem in the black community.

who are most of the buttfuckers in prison? there you go..

Trill Clinton
09-26-2012, 02:54 PM
i know being a minority your reading comprehension skills are lacking but who got their panties in a bunch? all i said was queer blacks are super faggy and that the frat boys are just trying to get more wasted....but that it is kinda gay. lol butthurt because gay blacks are fucking gay

what does this article have to do with blacks?

get out of your feelings doggie.

Trill Clinton
09-26-2012, 02:54 PM
it's not kinda gay. it's gay.
Just drink your beer through your mouth and stop being such a dumbfuck

exactly.

and the fact he said "kinda gay" is very telling...

Leetonidas
09-26-2012, 02:55 PM
srsly guise why the hate? cant we just laff at butt chugging honkies together?

lebomb

All fuckin gays are gay no matter what gay race we is talkin bout. *shrugs*

Leetonidas
what does this article have to do with blacks?

get out of your feelings doggie.

it doesn't brah i was responding to ms

Leetonidas
09-26-2012, 02:56 PM
All fuckin gays are gay no matter what gay race we is talkin bout. *shrugs*

maybe i should have said "exceptionally flamboyant"

Trill Clinton
09-26-2012, 02:57 PM
your comprehension skills are really lacking buddy, i don't think anyone is mad..i mean after all, we're all right. blake and cantthikdakj are right in what they said, and so are me and leet on another note. 2 different facts being expressed in this thread and the only one getting butthurt about it is you. the most flaming homosexuals ive ever seen in my life were always black, most niggas will even admit that they have a homosexuality problem in the black community.

who are most of the buttfuckers in prison? there you go..

only fact in here are "straight" white men in a frat participating in faggotry.

i don't know who most of the buttfuckers in prison are. care to tell us who and how you know this information?

mavs>spurs
09-26-2012, 02:57 PM
lol blacks self destructing in their own racist thread

lebomb
09-26-2012, 02:59 PM
Hey, I love me some ass, but it has to be attached to a female............ Im black.

I almost ate my way to china this past weekend.

Trill Clinton
09-26-2012, 03:00 PM
lol blacks self destructing in their own racist thread

just retreat fam.

you won't win this one. you need to learn how to pick your battles.

mavs>spurs
09-26-2012, 03:01 PM
i don't think you've ever "won one" so we'll see

you have more career losses than a black qb I SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIDDD!!!!

Trill Clinton
09-26-2012, 03:06 PM

you have more career losses than a black qb I SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIDDD!!!!

lol....do you really think i care about the black qb debate?!

i must say it was fun watching the entire forum ready for russy wilson and the seahawks to lose. i can't imagine how many "lol black qb's" or "lolTrill" threads got sent to the recyble bin that night:hat

mavs>spurs
09-26-2012, 03:08 PM
it took the worst call in nfl history and blatant cheating for a black qb to get a win i saidddddddd!!!

Trill Clinton
09-26-2012, 03:12 PM
09/24/2012- Never Forget

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1209875/hailmary.gif

BUMP
09-26-2012, 04:11 PM

:lmao

'vs>spu, coming from the blindside, the naked blitz, unabbated to the quarterback, helmet to helmet, star quarterback paralyzed on the field, flags flying from all directions, teams separated, fans throwing beer bottles on the field, stadium security losing control, swat team called in, having to fly him out of the country for his own safety goods par per etc

DMC
09-26-2012, 04:13 PM
word?

in college i loved going to white frat parties but i always knew not to stay too long because faggotry like this was bound to happen. give a white dude too much to drink and they start sticking whatever they can find up their ass, word to ryan dunn

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/25/us/tennessee-fraternity-suspended/index.html

Knoxville, Tennessee (CNN) -- Twelve students at the University of Tennessee have been cited for underage drinking, one for disorderly conduct, and a chapter of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity suspended after a weekend incident involving alcohol enemas in which one student was hospitalized, a university spokeswoman said.

"Upon extensive questioning, it is believed that members of the fraternity were using rubber tubing inserted into their rectums as a conduit for alcohol as the abundance of capillaries and blood vessels present greatly heightens the level and speed of the alcohol entering the bloodstream as it bypasses the filtering by the liver," Knoxville Police Dept spokesman Darrell DeBusk said Monday in a statement.
The student, who was taken to the UT Medical Center in critical condition with a blood alcohol level of 0.40 -- five times the legal cutoff for driving -- has been released, the hospital said.
But the parents of the student said their son denied involvement in the activity described by the police spokesman.

Hazing investigation and accountability
Police spokesman DeBusk said he was standing by his account.
"It was information gathered through the course of our investigation, which has now been turned over to the UT Police Department," he said.
Police found tubing and materials used to give alcohol enemas at the scene. At least one witness who was at the fraternity house told police that the student who was taken to hospital had received the alcohol enema.
:vomit:

Spokeswoman Karen Simsen said that hazing does not appear to have been involved. "It's just an incident involving alcohol," she said.
Is underage drinking ever OK? (http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/02/living/labor-day-underage-drinking/index.html)

The Pi Kappa Alpha International Fraternity said it had administratively suspended the school's Zeta Chapter and was investigating the incident, which occurred early Saturday.

"The recent allegations against these individuals have come as a complete shock to The Pi Kappa Alpha International Fraternity, its 15,000 undergraduate members and over 200,000 living alumni, family and friends," the statement said. "Pi Kappa Alpha's mission is to develop men of integrity, intellect and high moral character and to foster a truly lifelong fraternal experience. These alleged activities are clearly not consistent with that mission, nor are they representative of what the fraternity would expect from any of its members."

The suspension will last for 30 days or until a decision is made regarding the long-term status of the chapter, the fraternity office said.
According to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, 1,825 college students between the ages of 18 and 24 die each year from alcohol-related unintentional injuries.
Brief counseling may curb problem drinking (http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/24/health/counseling-alcohol/index.html)
Underage drinking: Talking to your teen about alcohol (http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/teen-drinking/MY00521.html)

At least he wasn't paddled to death by the band, brotha.

Trill Clinton
09-26-2012, 05:16 PM
At least he wasn't paddled to death by the band, brotha.
at least we don't take our pledges manhood, we takes lives:toast

Clipper Nation
09-26-2012, 05:31 PM
09/24/2012- Never Forget

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1209875/hailmary.gif

Clutch, tbh.....

:lol White quarterback Aaron Rodgers getting sacked 8 times and playing like shit for most of the game

Latarian Milton
09-26-2012, 07:21 PM
college lames can't find any bitches willing to fuck them and don't have the $ to buy sex, they don't need to be gay to penetrate each other's anus with their dicks. they just wanna try something new besides their own hands imho

jag
09-26-2012, 08:48 PM

I agree

:lol there are some faggot ass fraternities at Knoxville, and everywhere for that matter. I didn't really start hearing about people doing that until I had already left Knoxville, but I know it became popular at a lot of colleges as a way for students to get drunk and still pass police breathalizers at campus events. Either way, it's gay as fuck.

And as someone who was actually in a fraternity at Knoxville: from Thursday to Sunday night, all the hottest ho's on campus are at the good fraternity houses. Probably because the hottest ho's on campus are in sororities. That's just how it works. I seriously doubt there will ever be another time in my life where I'll be surrounded by 8's, 9's and 10's who are DTF after 15-30 minutes of worthless conversation.

BUMP
09-26-2012, 11:20 PM
And as someone who was actually in a fraternity at Knoxville: from Thursday to Sunday night, all the hottest ho's on campus are at the good fraternity houses. Probably because the hottest ho's on campus are in sororities. That's just how it works. I seriously doubt there will ever be another time in my life where I'll be surrounded by 8's, 9's and 10's who are DTF after 15-30 minutes of worthless conversation.

This is true. Anyone who hates on good frats is fucking retarded. I didn't rush because I was a horrible high school student and I thought I'd fail out immediately if I joined one, but I didn't really know what frats were all about other than drinking/partying.

Although the shitty/bottom tier frats that try and be all big time are pretty pathetic.

Creepn
09-27-2012, 12:58 AM
it took the worst call in nfl history and blatant cheating for a black qb to get a win i saidddddddd!!!

Lol who the hell cheated? You mad. Take your life lesson from Tate and shut the fuck up.

TE
09-27-2012, 01:02 AM

:lmao

Trill Clinton
09-27-2012, 10:08 AM
:lol there are some faggot ass fraternities at Knoxville, and everywhere for that matter. I didn't really start hearing about people doing that until I had already left Knoxville, but I know it became popular at a lot of colleges as a way for students to get drunk and still pass police breathalizers at campus events. Either way, it's gay as fuck.

what frat you in? if you don't wanna say send me a pm my greek brother.