09-26-2012, 02:45 PM
mah nigga getting some trainin in with the man Darvin Ham,
:lobt::lobt2::lobt:
http://youtu.be/IFN1NPem2R8

:toast

Venti Quattro
09-26-2012, 02:48 PM
:lmao Darvin Ham

I still can't believe we have that fuckstick as an assistant coach. What is he gonna coach, dunking on other people?

whitemamba
09-26-2012, 02:49 PM

I still can't believe we have that fuckstick as an assistant coach. What is he gonna coach, dunking on other people?

who the fuck cares, good to see dwight with a ball in his hand not a walking stick:lol

whitemamba
09-26-2012, 02:50 PM
btw did u see d fish in the backround lmao

Venti Quattro
09-26-2012, 02:54 PM
btw did u see d fish in the backround lmao
He's using the team facilities, but has no contract with the team. Just the perks of being a 5x champion with the Lakers.

lefty
09-26-2012, 03:01 PM

:lol

"Dwight you dunk with both hands too often; you've got to learn how to throw one-handed tomahawks! wgaf about free throws ?"

Lukor
09-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Looks like Dwight lost alot of muscle mass. I bet he couldnt work out his upper body properly after the surgery and all.

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2012, 06:51 PM
mah nigga getting some trainin in with the man Darvin Ham,
:lobt::lobt2::lobt:
http://youtu.be/IFN1NPem2R8

:toast

I'm confident in our medical staff we talking a 100 million dollar man they're in no rush to bring him back...and Gary is the best..no joke...In The Buss's I Trust :lol

baseline bum
09-26-2012, 07:13 PM
Wasted effort tbh, since his job will be just to grab the rebound and then give the ball to Kobe.

racm
09-26-2012, 07:24 PM

Didn't he win a ring by riding the pine as Big Ben/Sheed/Big Shot clowned the Mailman out of a ring? :lmao

Killakobe81
09-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Looks like Dwight lost alot of muscle mass. I bet he couldnt work out his upper body properly after the surgery and all.

I noticed that too, it appears he has to wor k out like crazy to stay that big ...he was preety small and lean as a rook.

Venti Quattro
09-27-2012, 01:27 PM
sr471AYxOZw

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2012, 01:28 PM
I noticed that too, it appears he has to wor k out like crazy to stay that big ...he was preety small and lean as a rook.

dude ain't worked out since Jan...give em a break..he should be back to full form round Jan-yary...when that nigga wears his beard and gets his shoulders back he'll be intimidating as fuck especially next to Artest :toast

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2012, 01:34 PM
sr471AYxOZw

like swanky sex...:lol

thanks Venti

Medvedenko
09-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Have to admit...D12 is kind of gay. He needs to get that killer instinct and cold blooded mentallity for us to win a ring. Hopefully King Kobe can coax some balls out of him. If not we'll get more stupid dancing, pink shirts and vests.

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2012, 05:03 PM
Have to admit...D12 is kind of gay. He needs to get that killer instinct and cold blooded mentallity for us to win a ring. Hopefully King Kobe can coax some balls out of him. If not we'll get more stupid dancing, pink shirts and vests.

every single guy on this site has some feminine ways about themselves..we all have a little inside of us...no getting around it....we're human...Kool for example I like hot stone massages and pedicures for my feet...very relaxing...and ohh table showers where they clean my back all the way to my ass crack with that warm water and soap...(no homo)

I also like sipping Ginger bread lattes from Starbucks during X-mas time...:lol then I pull out the parking lot in my 100k whip :toast

Medvedenko
09-27-2012, 05:59 PM
every single guy on this site has some feminine ways about themselves..we all have a little inside of us...no getting around it....we're human...Kool for example I like hot stone massages and pedicures for my feet...very relaxing...and ohh table showers where they clean my back all the way to my ass crack with that warm water and soap...(no homo)

I also like sipping Ginger bread lattes from Starbucks during X-mas time...:lol then I pull out the parking lot in my 100k whip :toast

I hear you bro. Still, dhoward better nut up.

djohn2oo8
09-27-2012, 06:36 PM
I hear you bro. Still, dhoward better nut up.

:lol Thinkin Kool is really a Lakerfan

Donkeybong
09-27-2012, 06:45 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/mah-nigga.jpg

DMC
09-27-2012, 10:57 PM
All these pretenders will be absent after the 2nd round of the playoffs.