PDA

View Full Version : What website typically has the cheapest airfare/flights?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
09-26-2012, 04:07 PM
I'm a jew when it comes to flying, so I just want the cheapest possible flights.

CosmicCowboy
09-26-2012, 05:43 PM
It depends where you are going and how flexible you are. Sign up for Southwest *dings*. when they have routes go on sale it dings you. Picked up some for the wife a few months ago for like $150 round trip to LA. Plus, no charge for bags. You can also check Hotwire, etc. I use Chases site that I get with my Freedom card...you can compare everyones rates and theirs are just as good as Hotwires, etc. when I went to Hawaii a couple months ago I watched it and watched it and watched it and finally US Air put them on sale for about $300 less than everyone else...

mavs>spurs
09-26-2012, 05:54 PM
I'm amazed that people still fly with the TSA at airports.

CuckingFunt
09-26-2012, 06:43 PM
I've heard good about both cheapoair.com and kayak.com, but can't speak from experience as I haven't used either myself.

mrsmaalox
09-27-2012, 06:00 AM
I agree with CC about the Southwest Click n Save specials; just sign up and you'll get an email every Tues. that lists routes and fares on sale. With free bags and not having to pay extra to select your seat, their fares are the cheapest I've found, and I've compared every site.

leemajors
09-27-2012, 07:19 AM
kayak isn't bad but they can't list SW prices.

jag
09-27-2012, 07:45 AM
If you really want to get your Jew on, you should go Greyhound. I can't say I've ever traveled via bus, but I've heard you can meet some interesting people.