PDA

View Full Version : Lobbying for a False Flag attack to get us into war with Iran.

SA210
09-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Just blatantly saying it lol Jesus

3pZUmVZxKmY

A member of the influential pro-Israel Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) think tank has brazenly suggested that the United States should launch a false flag provocation in order to start a war with Iran.

Speaking at a Washington Institute for Near East Policy policy forum luncheon on "How to Build US-Israeli Coordination on Preventing an Iranian Nuclear Breakout," WINEP director of research Patrick Clawson listed a raft of historical examples of where governments have either staged or exploited attacks in order to become embroiled in war.

(Clawson is also a former senior economist with the IMF and the World Bank.)

SA210
09-26-2012, 10:21 PM
Hey kiddos, let's go pick up our gas masks today..

FGZ98OW-ODA

Wild Cobra
09-27-2012, 03:17 AM
That's not the message I heard. Still, how many people listen to such things?

Do you think anything serious would be in the public eye?

He gave examples of what got us into past wars, then suggested we simply attack them covertly.

That is not a false flag.

cheguevara
09-27-2012, 06:59 PM
lotta big business and billions to be made on a bloddy war vs. Iran.

thankfully the US public is sick and tired of war and won't be sold so easily IMO. but boy, these warmongers don't give up hope :lol

boy we are some tough mofos ready to go off when a lil guy is getting out of line, but when a guy our own size points 10,000 nukes down our throat, we really can show restraint :lmao

SA210
09-27-2012, 07:11 PM
lotta big business and billions to be made on a bloddy war vs. Iran.

thankfully the US public is sick and tired of war and won't be sold so easily IMO. but boy, these warmongers don't give up hope :lol

I like to think that too, but it seems to me that Obama supporters are ok with him murdering innocents and being a war criminal. It is very clear that they consider Bush a war criminal, but it's ok when Obama does it, or they can rationalize somehow in their heads for Obama being justified in doing it or somehow having no choice. Of course there is a choice.

They simply just ignore it. The quick response is that Bush started it. Not sure what that has to do with Obama's stupid criminal massive continuance of such deadly decisions. The right won't criticize because they simply just want those brown people dead. They just want more of it.

While I do believe people are tired of war, it appears they would give this fraud of a President a pass. I mean look at his drone strikes that have killed close to 900 innocent civilians I just posted about, other reports are that this number is actually way higher.

176 of those murdered are innocent children? But you know, Bush started it..

ChumpDumper
09-28-2012, 03:15 AM
I consider neither Bush nor Obama war criminals.

War is hell.

mavs>spurs
09-28-2012, 03:17 AM
this isn't war it's murder for profit you dummy

ChumpDumper
09-28-2012, 03:21 AM
this isn't war it's murder for profit you dummylol Alex Jones

cheguevara
09-28-2012, 04:21 AM
LOL calling this shit a real war.

it's a war when the other side has a chance. this is nothing more than target practice with live flesh to make the defense contractors rich men. a money making business.

fuck those kids got in the way, fuck them, I made a billion dollars