PDA

View Full Version : Don't Vote on Election Day

KoolAid Mans Brother
09-27-2012, 02:30 PM
Do not waste your time driving to the booth and voting. The result will be the same with or without your singular vote. If you disagree, then by all means, explain how your 1 vote will decide the presidency.

Have a nice day.

boutons_deux
09-27-2012, 02:32 PM
"The result will be the same"

There is a real difference, with very different results, esp if the winner also has both chambers.

AntiChrist
09-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Vote for me or I'll visit you in your living room.

ZYI7qPO5wVw

LnGrrrR
09-27-2012, 02:36 PM
I love the "Lottery ticket" paradox.

George Gervin's Afro
09-27-2012, 02:58 PM
I live in Texas so my vote doesn't count.. although I still vote to show the right wing there are over 40% democrats in the state... they rule as though there are 100% republicans in TX

plus I want the rest of the country to know that not everyone is brain dead in Texas

CosmicCowboy
09-27-2012, 03:02 PM
I'm voting for Gary Johnson to send the Republican party a message...and I'm not the only one...they need to get their shit together before they lose all the moderates.

mavs>spurs
09-27-2012, 03:12 PM
^and in doing so you're also sending the democrats the message that what they are currently doing is the winning formula..we can't win in this shit at all. i'm just waiting for shit to get real and the people totally rebel..we don't have a voice anymore, our leaders are so out of touch with the average american it's ridiculous. the elite don't even see us as people anymore..just cattle to profit off of. Harvard says that the fluoride lowers IQ's significantly, they know that big Pharma kills more people than illegal street drugs, they know that al qaeda isn't in our underwear at the airport, they knew that the reason they were doing 90 day studies on GM corn is because the fact that problems start occurring in the 4th month. Europe and Russia don't even allow that stuff for human consumption. Our government is out of control and does not give 2 fucks about you or who you vote for.

boutons_deux
09-27-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm voting for Gary Johnson to send the Republican party a message...and I'm not the only one...they need to get their shit together before they lose all the moderates.

moderate (sane, adult) Repug politicians are fully purged, or soon will be.

KoolAid Mans Brother
09-27-2012, 03:28 PM
OP did not ask who you're voting for or why you are voting for them. That was not the thread topic. The thread topic was an advisory to not waste your time voting because your vote will have no effect on the outcome of the election. If you vote or you don't vote, the president of the United States will be the same person. I asked to prove that statement wrong and I've heard nothing so far to dispute my claim.

Have a great day.

CosmicCowboy
09-27-2012, 03:52 PM
^and in doing so you're also sending the democrats the message that what they are currently doing is the winning formula..we can't win in this shit at all. i'm just waiting for shit to get real and the people totally rebel..we don't have a voice anymore, our leaders are so out of touch with the average american it's ridiculous. the elite don't even see us as people anymore..just cattle to profit off of. Harvard says that the fluoride lowers IQ's significantly, they know that big Pharma kills more people than illegal street drugs, they know that al qaeda isn't in our underwear at the airport, they knew that the reason they were doing 90 day studies on GM corn is because the fact that problems start occurring in the 4th month. Europe and Russia don't even allow that stuff for human consumption. Our government is out of control and does not give 2 fucks about you or who you vote for.

What the Democrats are doing sucks but they will win because the Republicans and their damned social agenda suck even worse. It doesn't hurt to vote for Gary Johnson in Texas because Obama doesn't have a chance in hell of winning in Texas.

CosmicCowboy
09-27-2012, 03:53 PM
OP did not ask who you're voting for or why you are voting for them. That was not the thread topic. The thread topic was an advisory to not waste your time voting because your vote will have no effect on the outcome of the election. If you vote or you don't vote, the president of the United States will be the same person. I asked to prove that statement wrong and I've heard nothing so far to dispute my claim.

Have a great day.

You are right. We might as well just kill ourselves. You go first. I'll follow you. Promise.

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2012, 04:00 PM

you just mad you can't find a fucking job...plus the Mavs suck ass :rollin

mavs>spurs
09-27-2012, 04:03 PM
Extra Stout, I have a job.

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Extra Stout, I have a job.

gotdam right you do.

now bend ova... be bout it bout it lil whoadie....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/BendOver.jpg

mavs>spurs
09-27-2012, 04:19 PM
ES, not everyone is on some faggot shit like you. I guess I should have expected you to post something like that the one time I actually click to view one of your posts..I have to do that because I have your shit blocked most of the time.

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2012, 04:31 PM
ES, not everyone is on some faggot shit like you. I guess I should have expected you to post something like that the one time I actually click to view one of your posts..I have to do that because I have your shit blocked most of the time.

what ever lying ass nigga...you always popping off to everyone bout how you have me on ignore but the minute I post some male ass you want to view the post...you're such a faggot and that pic no doubt is a true to life representation of what you're all about...

you fucking peeping tom :lol

mavs>spurs
09-27-2012, 04:46 PM
Can't see what you said but congrats on being spurstalk's first successful gay black troll.

Drachen
09-27-2012, 04:59 PM

If none of this matters, then why write the paragraph long diatribe admonishing CC for his GJ vote?

mavs>spurs
09-27-2012, 05:02 PM
Because the point is that you don't win either way..he thought he was doing something smart by voting for Johnson and I pointed out the obvious how we still lose. I thought about voting for Johnson but in all honestly I'm just not going to vote. Rather not even be a part of the sham at all tbh.

Drachen
09-27-2012, 05:05 PM
Because the point is that you don't win either way..he thought he was doing something smart by voting for Johnson and I pointed out the obvious how we still lose. I thought about voting for Johnson but in all honestly I'm just not going to vote. Rather not even be a part of the sham at all tbh.

The thing is the same can be said for you. You think you are doing something smart by not voting, but (in your eyes) we still lose. I guess the difference is that you get to be lazy and he has to move his limbs, but according to your logic, your nonaction and his action are exactly the same. So again, why the rant?

*edit: I thought you were leaving after your graduation.. this country is fucked, remember? what happened to that?

mavs>spurs
09-27-2012, 05:09 PM
I never said I was winning by doing that..I openly stated up front that no matter what we do, we all lose. The politicians are so far out of touch from the people there is no turning back. Why would anyone want to play the sucker and go along with this stupid charade? If I lose anyway I'm not going to humor those assholes, I'm taking my ball and going home. At this point, noncompliance with the system is the next stage.

Drachen
09-27-2012, 05:13 PM
I never said I was winning by doing that..I openly stated up front that no matter what we do, we all lose. The politicians are so far out of touch from the people there is no turning back. Why would anyone want to play the sucker and go along with this stupid charade? If I lose anyway I'm not going to humor those assholes, I'm taking my ball and going home. At this point, noncompliance with the system is the next stage.

Is that why you stayed? To rage against the machine from inside the system? Or does action on your part mean they won?

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2012, 05:15 PM
The thing is the same can be said for you. You think you are doing something smart by not voting, but (in your eyes) we still lose. I guess the difference is that you get to be lazy and he has to move his limbs, but according to your logic, your nonaction and his action are exactly the same. So again, why the rant?

*edit: I thought you were leaving after your graduation.. this country is fucked, remember? what happened to that?

who cares all of you dipshits can stay home for all I care..I just want to see my guy win this shit again so we can move this country forward...

I mean they throwing everything at my n-word and so far he's knocking em over the fence...

They've tried:

Old white lady in Hilliary Clinton (bless her heart hope she's our next pres)

Old rich white man in John Mccain
Sexy white woman in Sara Palin
Rich middle age white man in Mitt Romney
Young Rich white golden boy in Paul Ryan
Dumb black guy in Herman Cain
Citizens United
Obstructionist Congress

My n-word is batting .1000 so far..taxing everybody's ass :lol

Drachen
09-27-2012, 05:17 PM
who cares all of you dipshits can stay home for all I care..I just want to see my guy win this shit again so we can move this country forward...

I mean they throwing everything at my n-word and so far he's knocking em over the fence...

They've tried:

Old white lady in Hilliary Clinton (bless her heart hope she's our next pres)

Old rich white man in John Mccain
Sexy white woman in Sara Palin
Rich middle age white man in Mitt Romney
Young Rich white golden boy in Paul Ryan
Dumb black guy in Herman Cain
Citizens United
Obstructionist Congress

Not very good tbh

mavs>spurs
09-27-2012, 05:18 PM

Not very good tbh

:lmao 10% sounds about right actually tbh

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2012, 05:20 PM
Not very good tbh

hey manfucker you know what I meant...in baseball that means PERFECT :toast

mavs>spurs
09-27-2012, 05:21 PM
no dummy, in baseball 1.000 means perfect :lmao

Drachen
09-27-2012, 05:21 PM
no, in baseball 1.000 means perfect.

mavs>spurs
09-27-2012, 05:24 PM
no dummy, in baseball 1.000 means perfect :lmao

oh hi

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2012, 05:28 PM

ok well whatever you know what DA FUCK I meant...I don't watch that shit anyway but whatever 1.000 muthafucking %...now leave me

mavs>spurs
09-27-2012, 05:29 PM
lol dumb nig failing at math

Brazil
09-27-2012, 05:36 PM

swing and miss :lmao

Drachen
09-27-2012, 08:06 PM

Lol!

Koolaid_Man
09-27-2012, 08:20 PM

you punks know I did that shit on purpose...even when I swing and miss I still connect...if I don't hit a homer then I'm fucking getting a triple ass play...

Clipper Nation
09-27-2012, 08:23 PM
:lmao

Between this and "the Clippers will rue the day Nick Young left," you've just dropped the two most retarded takes in SpursTalk history in one day, tbh....

Latarian Milton
09-27-2012, 10:30 PM
shit's a scam to begin with and people voting for either democrat or republican or the 3rd party are doing nothing but helping them make up the scam. it's enough to make a democracy when you don't get jailed for saying or writing something against someone (except when you send a death threat though), and if you expect anything more than that you are deluding yourself

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2012, 10:35 PM
^and in doing so you're also sending the democrats the message that what they are currently doing is the winning formula..
The Democrats have an incredibly weak candidate running for reelection in a shit economy with 8.1% unemployment and he has a sizeable lead over the Republican. I think CC's point is that the GOP is such a shit show in its current state the Democrats don't even need to develop a strategy in order to win.

LnGrrrR
09-27-2012, 10:58 PM
When your strategy consists of "Cut taxes on the rich, and more money for wars", its not really that surprising that your campaign sucks.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-27-2012, 11:02 PM
When your strategy consists of "Cut taxes on the rich, and more money for wars", its not really that surprising that your campaign sucks.
You forgot "Kill teh gays!" That's a key element to Republican strategy.

Trainwreck2100
09-28-2012, 12:03 AM
who shows up on voting day? Early votin FTW

Brazil
09-28-2012, 08:25 AM
you punks know I did that shit on purpose...even when I swing and miss I still connect...if I don't hit a homer then I'm fucking getting a triple ass play...

tribute to Cul :rolleyes

CosmicCowboy
09-28-2012, 08:50 AM

You realize there are other elections besides President at stake? They don't count either?

Drachen
09-28-2012, 09:12 AM
You realize there are other elections besides President at stake? They don't count either?

He is on the B_D fucked and unfuckable bandwagon.

Edit: The funny thing about that bandwagon is that they get so angry when people don't buy into their political leanings. I would think the fucked and unfuckable bandwagon would be an extremely Zen place to be. Instead they are all "LOUD NOISES!!"

CosmicCowboy
09-28-2012, 09:15 AM
If nothing else, I'm voting against the mayors pre-k4 tax increase.

TeyshaBlue
09-28-2012, 11:21 AM
He is on the B_D fucked and unfuckable bandwagon.

Edit: The funny thing about that bandwagon is that they get so angry when people don't buy into their political leanings. I would think the fucked and unfuckable bandwagon would be an extremely Zen place to be. Instead they are all "LOUD NOISES!!"

This is also known as the "Bi-Polar Nihilist" Bandwagon.

EVAY
09-28-2012, 11:34 AM
I have tentatively decided to vote for Gary Johnson as well.

Since I really disapprove of much of what Obama has done and I HATE most of his cabinet appointments and I expect him to get even worse in his second term ( like W. did), I cannot vote for him. And I cannot vote for Romney because neither he nor I have the first clue what he believes in, and because I cannot handle the notion of a Republican president and a Tea Party House making social values policies.

But I am going to wait until after the debates to decide for sure.

EVAY
09-28-2012, 11:36 AM
Obama is arrogant.

Romney (seems) clueless.

Voting for somebody other than those two (in a state where your vote won't count) at least tells both of the others that some of us are looking for something different.

I used to be planning to force myself to choose between the two 'biggies'. I've decided to give that up, I think.

EVAY
09-28-2012, 11:38 AM
This entire election season nationally reminds me of when I voted for Kinky Friedman for governor of Texas.

Where is Kinky when I need him?

DarrinS
09-28-2012, 11:40 AM

Whose strategy is that?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-28-2012, 11:41 AM
Whose strategy is that?
Romney's

Clipper Nation
09-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Whose strategy is that?

Seriously? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-28-2012, 11:50 AM
Real talk I might vote Gary Johnson since my vote doesn't matter anyway and the more votes Gary Johnson gets the weaker the Republican party looks :lol

Clipper Nation
09-28-2012, 12:43 PM
Meh... I'm not a big Gary Johnson fan.... some of his views on foreign policy ("bring in the troops to get Kony"), the right to life (he supported the death penalty even for minors), and taxation (the FairTax solves nothing, don't kid yourself, Gary) are very un-libertarian, and he didn't even know what the Non-Aggression Principle was.... that is a CENTRAL plank of libertarian policy, tbh....

I'll be writing in Ron Paul, tbh.... Ron is the only CONSISTENT libertarian voice we have, and holding my nose and voting for Gary Johnson is just as repugnant to me as holding my nose and voting for Willard or Obama....